Lending Pt. 01

Story Info
Sam becomes a live-in submissive for his friends.
11.4k words
4.56
20.5k
23
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you packed everything you'll need? Toothbrush, shorts-" the young woman driving said softly, her attention on the road.

She was perhaps in her late twenties, dark hair rolled up into a bun and neatly tied at the top. A formal looking pair of glasses rested over her olive skin above slightly freckled cheeks. Her figure was slightly curvy yet fairly square, the formal suit she wore exhibiting a strong degree of formality that ended near a rather effeminate skirt at her waist.

She sat beside a young man of similar age, dressed in a turtleneck sweater and jeans. He was taller by a head and rather athletic, his fair skin several tones lighter than the woman's.

"Yes honey, don't worry one bit. I made a list and double, triple checked," He said softly, trying to sound as comforting as he could.

She scoffed playfully in response.

"Alright, but just know Duncan's not going to be happy if he has to drive all the way to ours to get something for you. Both him and Pam take a lot of pride in their creativity, and you'll be with them for a whole month so-" she went on.

"This is where I say, "don't threaten me with a good time"," he replied cheekily.

"Sure mister see how long that attitude lasts when they bust out-" she trailed off, cocking her head and smiling. "You know what, I'm not gonna tell you, and just for that sass I'll tell them to try it out on you anyway."

Sam hid his grin by looking away; he was a little worried, but so excited, nonetheless.

"I'm sorry for the sass Mistress," he said, returning his gaze and trying his best to appear apologetic.

"Save it, your gonna need all that begging and more while these two own you, punk," she replied.

Now she was the one grinning, and she had no need to hide it, reaching over to the passenger seat and grabbing Sam's crotch. A faint metallic clinking was heard, followed by Sam's groan.

"We're here," she added in a singsong voice.

------------------------------------

They pulled up onto the street, stopping in front of the third house. A rather high wall and gated driveway covered the bottom part of quaint, suburban home, its shale roof and chimney just visible along with half the first-floor windows.

Hayley picked up her phone and texted with one hand, while with the other she continued squeezing and tugging on Sam's crotch. He was breathing heavily, with a closed-mouth groan here and there; he was trying to maintain his composure, but that didn't stop his legs from shuffling slightly and his hips grinding into the seat subconsciously.

"Hey is this part necessary," Sam muttered. He eyed an old woman walking her dog and tried to shuffle towards the passenger window, away from Hayley. Her hand followed, gripping firmly as she giggled.

"Ofcourse baby," she replied, still texting. "I won't have this... hmm, what was this again? Remind me?"

Sam slunk away some more, looking out the window and turning his head away. He still couldn't help but have a dirty grin on his face.

"It's-" he stuttered. "It's your little-"

His voice trailed off at the end, getting quieter. Hayley squeezed harder, forcing an audible moan from Sam's lips.

"What's that?" she said, coy and playfully. "You want me to take the keys with me to Europe? Is that what you said, cause that's all I heard and if that's what you want baby-"

"No no no," Sam muttered, louder. "I said it's your little canned salami! That's what's in there, your little canned salami."

"Oh, but I don't like canned salami," Hayley continued. She was now looking at him, leaning into him and whispered into his ear as she continued massaging him down there. "But do you know why I like keeping it around, sweetheart?"

"You-" Sam continued. "You like hearing how wet it is when you shake it around in the can."

Hayley smirked, eyes narrowed and mocking. Sam couldn't even make eye contact. She burst into laughter, giving his crotch a gentle smack that made him shudder and groan.

"God, I have you so broken in," Hayley said, still laughing. "But yes honey, it's gonna be a while till I get to play with you again, and I know I'm gonna miss both of you, so."

She leaned over, giving Sam a kiss. They leaned into each other for a moment before Hayley pulled away, kissing his cheek. And then his ear, followed by a small bite.

"Besides," she said into his ear. The air tickled, but turned Sam on intensely, her voice hoarse and overwhelming. "I like the idea of handing you over nice and soaked down there."

She pulled away, smiling. Sam smiled back, reaching over and giving her hand a squeeze. She returned he gesture tenderly.

As they did so there was a mechanical whirring from towards the house as the gate began to slowly rise.

"He sure took his time," Hayley said as she turned the car into the driveway. "Classic Duncan."

She stopped the car just outside the garage door. They both got out, just as the front door opened and a man walked out.

"I can explain," he said quickly, ending with a chuckle and a big smile.

Duncan was half a head shorter than Sam, much less athletic and in his late thirties. His somewhat round figure was complemented by the big sweater and sweatpants that he wore and coupled with his slightly receded hairline and thick glasses over slightly tanned skin he threw an image that screamed "dad bod".

"Save it Dunc," Hayley said, raising his hand in an open palm towards him while walking to the trunk.

"I had to get some things ready, and you know how bad the signal can get in the attic," he said, chuckling some more from Hayley's act. "Sam! Help me out here!"

Sam smiled at him and shrugged comically while walking towards the trunk. Hayley, who had popped open the trunk, snapped her fingers and pointed at the bags. Sam nodded promptly and began reaching for the largest bag as Hayley walked over to Duncan, arms crossed. Her face was stern in mock rage until she got right up to him, where she broke into a smile and gave him a hug.

"God your hard to be mad at," she said without letting go. "And besides you are-"

"Pet sitting for me, after all," she finished by turning towards Sam, who heard it and smiled, looking down at the ground in slight embarrassment.

"Nothing to thank me for, nothing at all," Duncan said, releasing from her hug and moving to hug Sam. "It's so great to have you over Sam."

"Thanks for having me Duncan," Sam replied, smiling. "I promise I'm not gonna be a bother at all."

"Oh, he knows that sweetheart, he knows," Hayley said with a giggle. Duncan laughed a little too, patting Sam on the arm.

"Please, it's the least I can do after all you did for Jane," he said. "She wanted to say thank you for the new skateboard you got her in person, before her flight. She was quite bummed when she found out she was gonna barely miss you guys cause her interview got moved up."

"She wasn't upset to find out your redecorating her room already?" Sam replied.

"Hah, please," Duncan replied with a chuckle. "She's gonna be making six digits straight out of college, more than both her brothers. She's already got apartments lined up and couldn't care less."

Sam and Hayley smiled. They were glad to see Duncan in such high spirits; they'd been worried that the freshly emptied nest would have them arrive to find both him and Pamela quite down.

They moved the bags inside. Duncan's living room was homely and rather spacious. The fireplace in the corner had a curved sofa in front, close to the minibar. The TV was to the side, seemingly in disuse; Sam recalled Duncan mentioning that she and Pam weren't really into watching shows in the living room, something about information overload. A rather healthy idea if you asked him.

"Well sweetie," Hayley walked over to Sam after setting down his laptop bag. She draped her arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips, deeply. "I'll miss you. Texts and pictures everyday okay."

"We'll make sure he does." Duncan said with a smile. "And I'm sure Pam will enjoy handling it if he gets lazy, or if he's a little too... occupied to do so."

Sam, seeing his smile and enthusiasm, had a shy grin and looked away.

"Oh, that reminds me," she walked over to the desk and ruffled through her backpack.

She pulled out a large binder with "SAM" written on the front, circled in a large heart with red marker. She then walked over to Sam and held it out with one hand, the other on her hips.

"Go show Duncan your file sweetie," she said with a grin. "And be sure to do it properly."

Sam took the file with an embarrassed grin and walked over to Duncan. He handed it over, without making eye contact, his grin having widened even more as he stood there staring at the floor. He held his hands together behind his back and swayed a little.

Seeing all this, Duncan smiled a big toothy grin. He opened the file, looking through the pages.

"Hayley, I'm impressed," Duncan said without looking up. "Health issues, hard and soft limits, dietary requirements, safe words... you truly are the perfect pupil."

"I learned from the best," she replied, leaning against the table. Duncan chuckled.

"And you," he said, once again without looking up. "Three whole pages of interests, front and back, and another four pages with details. What have you got to say for yourself?"

Sam looked down as much as he could, now grinning stupid.

"I'm not sure what to say to that Sir," he replied, rather meekly.

"How about 'I've been keeping my wife busy trying to fulfill all my horny, depraved interests'," he continued while flicking through more pages. "Interests like, and I quote, 'getting pegged by mistress in a changing room', and, 'watching her blow her ex-boyfriend', and 'being lent to people like a common whore',"

"Mmm," Sam mumbled, grinning sheepishly. He throbbed in places.

"And let's add 'moaning when getting kink-shamed' to that, shall we?" Duncan said, closing the book and looking up at him. Hayley walked over to them, going behind Sam.

"And not just moaning, isn't that right?" Hayley said.

Sam felt her breasts against his back, and then her hands reaching around his hips. She was purposefully slow, slipping under his shirt, fingernails scraping his belly as they move towards his front. They ran over his crotch, rubbing in a bit, forcing a deep exhale from Sam. Then they started undoing his belt and buttons with ease; testimony to the fact that Sam was always ordered to buy clothing that was easy for Hayley to remove. In moments his pants were opened from the front and pushed down, sliding the rest of the way; revealing a pair of crimson red panties with a darkening red spot at the front.

"Hmm, red suits you," Duncan said, chuckling. "Pam is gonna love finding a good makeup pallet to go with it."

Sam felt heady, like his knees were going to fail him. He had to fight to hold back his voice. He failed when Hayley's teeth sunk into his neck from behind, letting out a high pitched squeal as she slipped her hands under the lace seam and pushed the pantie's out and down.

Sam's cock, neatly wrapped in a metal cage, slipped out. It was about two inches long, with drops continued to leak from its tip that wrapped around the metal of his PA piercing before gravity took hold. Red and swollen in no small part due to the small metal spikes scattered around its interior that had been giving him blissful pain all the way here, every time Hayley decided she should give him a tug to put him in his place.

Duncan whistled. He moved closer, a look of curiosity on his face, as Haley held close, keeping Sam's arms pinned behind his back as she drove him crazy with her nails across his thighs.

"Reminds me of a jailbird, but I've never seen this variation before," he commented. He reached over with his hands, holding Sam's member delicately and turning it this way and that. A feeling that humiliated Sam greatly. He felt like a cut of meat being examined, a feeling that did things to him; he squeezed his mouth shut to not moan, breathing heavily through his nose as his eyes got droopy.

"Custom made, hypoallergenic and perfect fit," Hayley said with pride from over Sam's shoulder. "He has another one without the spikes, in his luggage, which I've had him wear for a whole month before. With weekly edging, of course. The gaps make for easy cleaning, I'm pretty sure I can make him go longer."

"The spikes are certainly a nice touch, though usually it's quite hard to get the tip and fit just right," Duncan let go of them, letting them swing, which made Sam groan as the spikes caught. "How's the posture training being coming along?"

Hayley stepped back, moving around and standing next to Duncan.

"Present," she said, firmly.

Sam's knees gave away, almost instantly. He slowed as he approached the ground, kneeling with grace, knees spread wide, as his hands moved up behind his head; he then arched his spine and lifted his hips, so he was standing up on his knees while looking straight down. His cock swayed with the movement, now free hanging from the heavy cage, still dripping onto Duncan's carpet.

Hayley walked over to him, digging around his neck, pushing the rim of his turtleneck down and raising the heavy metal collar underneath so that it sat over it, now clearly visible.

"He's quite the pedigree," she said, smiling down at him and rubbing his head.

"Don't discount your discipline, that was a good presentation," Duncan said, nodding affirmingly. "Much better than last time. He owes a lot to the proper diet and exercise you've been keeping him on, you've honestly exceeded all expectations."

"Both of you," he added, with a smile, as he patted Sam's head. The stupid happy grin on his face returned.

"Gosh Duncan, you charmer," Hayley said with a giggle, before settling into a relaxed look. "Thank you."

Duncan smiled, turning to her and making eye contact.

"Please tell me you don't have to leave immediately," Duncan said. "It has been such a long while since you've come by to."

"Well I'm cutting it close, so I'm afraid I can't take too long," Hayley added, sighing.

"But," she added, walking over while matching Duncan's gaze. "I think I know how I can make it up to you, at least until I'm back."

She smiled, resting her arm on his shoulder. Duncan smiled back, reaching around her waist.

"Well, I must warn you, if you give me a taste now," Duncan said as she leaned into him. "I'll make a full course of you once your back."

"Careful," she said, glancing towards Sam. "You might make him cum from thinking about it too much."

"He's not your responsibility anymore, not for a while," Duncan said with a chuckle. "So, relax, enjoy yourself."

He leaned in too, kissing Hayley's neck. She moaned gently, keeping her eyes on Sam.

"Don't look away baby," she said between moans. "Not for a moment. I want you to see everything."

Duncan's other hand rode up her thigh, pressing into her crotch, while his lips bit up and down her neck.

Sam tried desperately to keep his posture, even as his hips shook in place. He throbbed, every little spasm sending the continuous line of precum now oozing from him flying in waves. His eyes narrowed and his lips parted; a desperate attempt at trying to hold back from showing his feelings on his face.

They were making out now, fervently, body's writhing against each other's. Duncan turned her around, lifting her onto the table with strength that surprised both of them, setting her down at its edge. He heard her hands scrambling for the belt, trying to get it undone.

"Hold on, you just relax there for a moment," Duncan said, smiling.

He gave her a big kiss, biting her lip and pulling away, before turning to Sam.

"Sam, be good and undo these for me would you?" Duncan said gently, looking into Sam's eyes.

"Yes sir," Sam replied, rather meekly. He shuffled over to him on his knees and began removing the belt.

"It's been so long since I've fucked her, you know," Duncan said as he worked. "I believe the last time was about two weeks ago, did you know that?"

"No sir, I hadn't," Sam had undone the belt, and was now doing the buttons.

"Oh, she must have forgotten to tell you," he continued. "It was at work."

Sam got all the buttons, and leaned back, returning his arms behind his back.

"Not yet Sam, you're not done yet," Duncan said softly.

"Sorry Sir, my mistake," Sam returned his hands to his waist, flustered. "I will accept any punishment you think is needed."

"Oh my, very verbose," Duncan said with a chuckle. "I think I'll have you keep doing that for extra points. You are forgiven, submissive."

"Thank you sir," Sam said.

He'd pulled down Duncan's shorts, revealing his prominent member. It was around medium length, finely shaped and uncut, with a slight musk that pulled Sam towards it. He resisted, remembering that he hadn't been given permission to touch it, and returned to his posture. He looked up to see Duncan smiling approvingly.

"Hands and mouth, submissive," Duncan said firmly. "Get me ready for your wife."

"Yes Sir," Sam said eagerly.

He wrapped his hand around its base, moving his head to its side and blowing gently before kissing the base. He slowly made his way upwards towards the tip, kissing as he went, the hand at its base beginning slow small strokes while the other gently massaged Duncan's balls. As he reached the tip he kissed it deeply, before parting his lips and giving it a long slow upwards lick, making eye contact as he did so. Seeing Duncan's approval, he continued, taking it into his mouth and pushing it in as far as he could, before pulling out and entering a series of steady strokes. Sam's cock throbbed in its cage, leaking and dangling with the motions.

"Excellent, now, where was I," Duncan said, relaxing against the table.

He turned and kissed Hayley, who had pulled down her skirt and leggings. He put his hand over her pussy, sliding them into the already wet entrance; Hayley moaned sharply, continuing as Duncan began to flick his fingers with gentle, timeworn precision. He pulled away from kissing her but kept fingering her, motions growing more aggressive, turning towards Sam who was watching eagerly and sucking Duncan off even harder from the arousal.

"Ahh yes, the last time me and your wife had sex," Duncan said, recalling, followed by a groan as. "She'd had to drop off some papers at my desk, while I was on my lunch break."

"You see the perks of being able to design your own office is that I was able to make myself a nice little private break room, attached to my office," he continued, his voice gruff. "In this case I asked her if she wouldn't mind helping me move some documents in there, which she was more than glad to do so."

"Well suffice to say her help was greatly appreciated," Duncan continued.

Duncan picked up the pace; with his free hand he ran it through Sam's hair, using it as leverage to fuck Sam's throat aggressively. Sam responded by putting his hands behind his head, squeezing his eyes shut as they watered slightly, letting him pound away as he wished. When he finally pulled out Sam gasped for air, spit and drool hanging off his lip and his cock.

"Don't spill a drop," Duncan said firmly, loosening his grip. Sam leaned in eagerly, slurping up the trails with loud motions. He caught a string that almost fell away with his hand, returning it to his mouth. Then he brought his hands back behind his head, opening his mouth and presenting the small pool of spit to Duncan. Duncan smiled, leaning over and spitting into the eager opening, before shoving his cock back inside.

"In fact, I do remember sending her back with a vaginal plug, and quite the sizable gift inside," Duncan added. "And she sent me a very attractive video of you later that night, leather hood and blindfold on, sucking out every single drop."

"Those must be regular occurrences for you, aren't they?" Duncan continued. "Your wife coming home after being with men you don't know, sending them back recordings of you cleaning up their mess without you even knowing who they were? I wonder how many times that's happened already."