Lending Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Duncan pulled out of Sam's mouth and turned around, pulling his fingers out of Hayley and promptly replacing it with his cock. She gave out a long, deep moan as he entered, her arms wrapping around his neck as they kissed deeply. Sam returned to his position, arms behind his head, tears and drool all over his face from the intense fucking. He watched them and ached, his cock grinding into the steel spikes, forcing agony and pleasure from him that was fueled from the sight of Hayley and Duncan in heat. He heard her moans rise, turning into a scream as she had her first orgasm. Duncan held it inside her as she did, thrusting in small strokes to hit the right spot; that drove her voice out, too much pleasure to even make a sound. He slowed as it subsided, pulling out of her. He turned to Sam, letting his cock hang in front of his nose.

"Get a good whiff," Duncan said firmly. "That's all your getting of your wife's wet, hot hole for a long while. You're not even getting a taste."

Sam obeyed. He leaned in, closing his eyes and breathing in deeply with his nose. He pulled in the all so familiar scent, letting it make him even more heady than he already was. He wanted so badly to taste her, to taste her on his cock, yet Duncan stayed true to his word and pulled it back inside his shorts before buckling up his pants.

"Thank you sir," Sam said, dreamily, eyes returning to his. "For pleasing my wife and letting me smell her on your cock."

Duncan smiled, nodded affirmingly. Hayley, having regained her composure, pulled up her leggings and her skirt. She walked over to him and knelt down, admiring the way his husband looked, arms behind his back, drool, pre-cum, spit and tears on his face. It always drove her crazy, seeing him this way.

"This time we'll both be sending videos to each other," she said, running her hands against his bare thighs. "You be good okay, I love you."

"I love you too," Sam said in return. He smiled a big smile, feeling the intense emotions of the evening, mixed with its intense arousals.

She leaned over and gave him a kiss, putting her hands on his cheeks and pulling him in tenderly, before rising again. She turned to Duncan and gave him a hug.

"Take good care of him, okay," she said as she walked over to the door. There was a slight tinge of worry in her tone, a feeling that she tried to hide.

"We will," Duncan replied comfortingly.

Hayley turned into the doorway, paused and turned around. She looked at Sam, a bit of concern on her face. Sam smiled, nodded affirmingly and waved. She smiled back, a bit reassured, and blew off a kiss. She trusted Duncan as much as she trusted Sam, yet it hurt her to know she wouldn't be seeing him for a while.

------------------------------------

Sam heard the car door open and the engine start up, sounds which made the situation feel a lot more real, somehow even more real than just then. He guessed it's the fact that she's going to be gone for quite some while. He felt a little heavier, a feeling that Duncan seemed to pick up on as he knelt down and put a hand on his shoulder.

"You can relax," he said gently, to which Sam smiled and lowered his arms to the floor.

"Let's take a little time to check-in," Duncan added. "Red, yellow, green?"

"Green," Sam replied, with a smile. "Though I would appreciate a small breather, Sir."

Duncan smiled warmly.

"You deserve a big one, this is a pretty elaborate thing after all," Duncan said gently. "I just want you to know I'm very proud of you, I think it's amazing that your exploring your kinks and yourself.

"Being a live-in submissive for a new Dominant this abruptly isn't easy, but I think you're doing great so far," He continued, sitting down on the floor next to Sam. "Please know though that you're our friend first, and if you ever need to slow down or stop, just say the word."

"This is only fun for us if it's fun for you after all," he said, with a big smile. Sam returned the smile.

"Thank you Sir," Sam added, nodding politely. "I'm still on cloud-nine from just now Sir, thank you so much for agreeing to take care of me. I'm looking forward to serving you and Mistress Pam."

"Good, good," Duncan said, pleased. "Well for now, let's get you cleaned up and presentable, before said Mistress gets back home from work."

"I'm sure she'll appreciate a clean slate for her to start turning you into another mess from," He added with a chuckle.

He got up and reached over, helping Sam to his feet and helping him put his pants back on. He led him up the stairs to the first floor and turned the first door into a surprisingly spacious bedroom.

A large king-sized poster bed took up half of the right-side wall. It was raised off the floor and seemed to have metal grills at the bottom, with a small gate at the front of the bed just high enough for someone to crawl into. All along the posts were various hooks and rings for attaching things, and the same was seen at its ceiling. At the other end of the room was a big flat screen tv, with utilities such as a sound system, consoles and a computer arranged on a TV stand underneath it. A sofa sat between it and the bed, with two lounge chairs on either side and a coffee table in front of it.

On the far wall were two doors, one open to a similarly grand bathroom; the other was closed and padlocked firmly.

"Don't get too excited, but that's going to be your bedroom for the next month," Duncan said as he led Sam across the room, gesturing to the padlocked door. "It also leads to our playroom, so you can expect to have some very late evenings either in there or out here in our bedroom.

He paused at the head of the bed. He tapped the gate of the under-bed cage with his foot, drawing Sam's attention.

"We had that added just for you," Duncan said, grinning. "Hayley told us all about how much you love the little dog cage she got you, so we decided to one-up her for the occasion."

"Sir, I," Sam said, flustered and barely able to speak. "I don't know what to say, wasn't that expensive?"

"You'd be surprised by how cheap it was," Duncan said with a chuckle, tapping Sam's arm to ease him a little. "Especially when you know as many people in the community as we do."

"Regardless, thank you sir," Sam said, still flustered. "I'll do my best to earn it, and everything else."

"That's what I like to hear, submissive," Duncan replied gently, a fair hint of pride in his voice.

He led him to the bathroom, opening the door wide. Inside was a clean, sparkling bathroom, with an impressive bathtub - more akin to a jacuzzi - being its most prominent feature. It was big enough to seat around four people comfortably, taking up a good third of the whole bathroom, the remainder of the space occupied by the usual attachments you'd expect to see in a bathroom. That being said Sam noticed that even the bathtub appeared to have certain 'modified, with various metal rings and other attachments added, as well as a small waterproofed TV screen with waterproofed input.

"Now I'm going to give you some alone time to relax, unwind and clean yourself, as you've certainly earned it" Duncan said once Sam was inside. "The only requirement is that you return to the living room, where I will be, well cleaned and naked save for your collar and cage by at latest 7PM."

"That gives you," Duncan paused, checking his watch. "A good part of an hour, which I'm sure will be more than enough?"

"Absolutely Sir, thank you," Sam said, nodding politely. "It's more than enough."

"Good," Duncan said, going to close the door before pausing, as if he'd remembered something. "I suggest you give your mistress a call by the way, as you've a long night ahead of you and may not get another chance to until she's already on her flight."

"Understood Sir," Sam said, once again nodding politely. "Thank you."

Duncan chuckled, amused by the nodding. Sam smiled back at him as he closed the door.

Sam set the water running and let the tub fill up. As he did he called Hayley, as Duncan suggested, catching up with her and seeing how far along she was on her travel plan.

She told him in full detail, complaining about the traffic on the way to the airport and how she was just glad to make it in time, and how she was now settled in at her gate reading a good book. Sam in turn started to tell her about how things were going with Duncan as he settled into the tub, how nice he's been and that he was so surprised to find out about the addition to the bedroom that they'd made for him. He commented on how he was getting a bit of performance anxiety, given how amazing Duncan has been so far, but that he's incredibly excited to see where things go from here.

"Don't worry about it hon," she said. The soft crunching noises of her eating a cookie could be heard between words. "Pam and Dunc love you, they practically never shut up about how cute you are and have been prodding about this for ages."

"Well that's very sweet, but it certainly doesn't help with the expectations," Sam added, grinning and immensely flustered.

He sunk into the tub a bit, blowing bubbles while cleaning himself. He gently tugged on his cage, breathing harder as the slight bit of pleasure rocked him.

"Trust me," Hayley added with a giggle. "Just be yourself, and you'll be just perfect. All there is to it."

"It's time to board sweetie," Hayley added. "I'll text you as soon as I land."

"Be a good little bitch for me, okay?" she said with a giggle. "I love you, and I'll be expecting pictures, so be extra slutty tonight and that's an order."

"Yes Mistress," Sam said with a laugh. "And I love you too, have a safe flight."

Hayley made a kissing noise and then hung up. Sam checked the time and saw he had about half an hour left. He figured he'll spend half the time and come back early to be polite and punctual, and so reclined into the backrest, setting his phone down and enjoying the aromatic soap he'd bought just for this visit.

About 15 minutes later, Sam was all dried off and ready. He neatly folded his clothes, setting them down by the laundry section, and placed his phone on the bathroom counter before leaving the bathroom.

He looked around Duncan's bedroom and noticed a few changes. One, was that the padlocked door next to the bathroom was now seemingly unlocked, the padlock removed, but the door was still closed. Secondly he saw that there was a large piece of fabric covering the coffee table, with various outlines of things underneath showing through as raised bumps. He couldn't tell what they were, but his imagination guessed at various contraptions and items that made him throb painfully from excitement.

He also noticed that Duncan wasn't there yet. He decided it would be rude to go and rush his Dominant, and so walked over to the foot of the bed, to the side facing the door. He knelt there, facing towards the bed with his back to the door, head bowed and with his palms down on his knees.

He was worried he'd have to wait long, but in almost a minute or so he heard the lock turn and the door open. Footsteps followed, which quietly approached him from behind, stopping just behind him.

"Tell me your safewords, submissive," he heard Duncan say.

"Yes sir," Sam said promptly. "'Rainbow' for 'stop immediately', 'Mercy' for 'slow down' and 'Eager' for 'Continue'."

"I like that last one," Duncan said with a chuckle. "The rest will do too."

"Thank you, Sir," Sam replied.

"We will begin a session now that is expected to go on till at least midnight," Duncan said firmly. "The purpose of this session is to help you familiarize yourself with your new role and position, as a live-in submissive."

"Before we introduce you to anything new, know that you are expected to follow the basic rules that your Mistress has taught you," Duncan added. "Say them out loud, number first and with a pause at the end for me to elaborate for you."

"Yes sir," Sam replied. "One, no begging for pleasure."

"It's very important that you remember that one," Duncan added during the pause. "Neither I or your new mistress have much patience for constant brat taming, so the punishments for that will be firm and unpleasant to dissuade you from repeating it."

"Yes sir," Sam replied. "Two, speak only when spoken to, unless it is an urgent matter, in which case I am allowed to say 'Sir' or 'Mistress' and then await a response."

"During play we expect submission and obedience" He continued. "A part of that is knowing your place in this household, especially as we progress steadily over the course of the next week into more continuous 24-hour power-play."

Sam heard him walking away, towards the coffee table.

"Understood sir," Sam replied. "Three, safety must come first."

He heard ruffling of cloths, the crumple of leather and the metallic clinking of chain.

"I should speak for myself first and foremost," Sam continued. "I must not expect my Dominant to realize I am in true distress, physical or mental, and must utilize my safewords accordingly."

"We know you have been trained well and we have been familiarized with your limits, due to your Mistress's extensive notes, which is why we are confident that this will most likely not be an issue," Duncan's voice returned, along with the sound of his footsteps.

"Regardless of that," Duncan added, pausing. Sam felt a hand on his head, fingers emmeshing in his short hair.

"We can't read your mind, so use your safewords if you feel your way past your boundaries, or are in urgent need of rest," Duncan said, rather gently. "That is both expected as respect in yourself, and is an order, so it is in no way a failure on your part if you use them, is that understood?"

Duncan began to massage Sam's scalp gently. Sam found the feeling was immensely relaxing, as if all the muscles in his body had been turned to soft clay. The feeling of being there, kneeling in such vulnerability began to edge him into an all too familiar mental space. Before long he really was going to be putty for Duncan to shape, which was what he wanted to be.

"Yes Sir, understood," Sam said, gently and somewhat dazed. "Thank you, Sir."

He heard things drop to the floor behind him, which startled him slightly. A dull thud and more clinking. He felt Duncan kneel down, and a moment after that he saw Duncan's hand come around over his shoulder and squeeze down on his neck. He felt the way his fingers were placed, slowing blood flow while leaving his breathing unimpeded; a sense of relief and place started to settle over him.

"Good, and don't worry," Duncan said, his tone gruff and firm. "By the end of the week we will have you broken down and build back up into whatever we want you to be."

Sam felt the pressure in his head, the thump of his heartbeat. He felt warm and shaken from the words. He tried his best to fight back the urge to thrust his hips.

"Do you know why?" Duncan asked.

"No, Sir," Sam replied, quietly.

"Because this is what you want," Duncan continued.

There was shuffling, and Sam felt Duncan's sweater against his back, as if he'd leaned in. He felt Duncan's other hand on the side of his thigh, climbing up his leg.

"This is how your wired," He went on, tightening his grip and running his nails up Sam's thigh. "You want nothing more than to be told what to do."

His nails were now at his waist, starting to climb up the side of his stomach.

"When you're standing you want to hear 'sit', when you can walk out the door you want to be tied down," he continued, mouth drawing nearer to Sam's ear.

"You want your options cut down to one, that one being whatever you've been told to do," he went on. "It's what makes you such a treat for people like me."

"So, tell me," He went on. "If I told you to strip in front of my guests and show them your cage, what do you do?"

"I will strip and stand in front of them, Sir," Sam replied promptly. His cage twitched at the thought, sending a few drops of precum to the floor.

"You have trust in me that they have consented to seeing the display?" Duncan added, rather sternly.

"My Mistress has placed her trust in you Sir," Sam continued proudly. "I have trust in my Mistress, and as such I have trust in you."

"Hmm, good," Duncan continued. "Trust is important."

He lightened his grip slowly, letting go after a short moment. As the rush of sudden bloodflow hit Sam, he jolted in pleasure as Duncan's other hand slipped down and squeezed his testes. He squeezed all the while the headiness remained, releasing slowly. Sam then heard sounds of the items on the floor to his left, the movement and smell of leather, the clink of a chain.

He saw Duncan's hand reach over his shoulder. A moment later he felt the leather on his neck, above his metal ownership collar, tightening around it. Then the sound of the strap being tightened, tightening what must have been a leather collar around his neck. He kept looking ahead, knowing it was incorrect to look around. He felt metal on his shoulder as a chain came into view momentarily, before falling down in front of him, a piece of leather and parts of the cold metal rubbing against his leg as it swung like a pendulum.

There was the sound of something else being picked up off the floor. Then Sam saw something come down in front of him from over his head, covering his eyes. Once again he felt leather, of what he presumed to be a blindfold, and once again he felt the tightening of straps, pushing it firmly against his eyelids. He felt a finger trace the edge of the mask, most likely probing for any gaps that he could cheat vision from. It circled a few times until, pleased with the fit, it ran down across Sam's cheek slowly; then over his lips just as slowly, parting them and pushing them together playfully. Sam didn't fight it, he let Duncan do what he wanted with his mouth. He expected the finger to try and enter his mouth, but it didn't; it simply lingered on the lips, nudging them as it pleased, before leaving.

"Arms behind your back, stretched down and wrists together," Duncan said firmly.

Sam obeyed. He leaned forward slightly, arching his back, and stretched his shoulders back slightly before resting his wrists over his lower back. He heard more leather, more chains, then the closing of leather around one wrist and the tightening of a strap yet again. He thought about how it felt to be squeezed down like that. How Duncan could keep doing that over and over until his whole body was just tied down in leather straps, like an overkill straitjacket.

Maybe that was something he had in mind.

With both his wrists tied together, he felt something else being attached to one end with a clip. As it pressed into his back he felt it as a soft, rigid shaft, like metal wrapped in leather. He felt Duncan push it into a position parallel to his spine, before clicking the end near his neck in the same way. Duncan let go then, and Sam felt like his wrist was held in place behind his back, with the other end tethered to his neck. He felt Duncan stand up, followed by a small tugging sensation against his neck.

"Stand," Duncan said firmly.

"Yes Sir," Sam replied, promptly. He got up slowly, making sure to give his legs the appropriate amount of time to readjust to the change in blood flow. Once he was standing he felt another tug, this time in a clearly defined direction.

"Walk," Duncan said firmly.

"Yes Sir," Sam replied again.

"Refrain from saying 'Yes Sir' after every command for now, submissive, until your told to do so again," Duncan added.

Sam didn't reply, which seemed to be acceptable. He felt another tug and he took one tentative step after another, completely blind. His cage swayed as he walked, making the pins stick into his sensitive member, and it strained against his piercing.

The pain filled him with pleasure, laboring his breathing. He took one step after the other, as Duncan led the way.