Lending Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam stared Sam down. She let him take her toes in his mouth first, letting him use his tongue to wet them thoroughly. She was incredibly turned on by the sight of him there, kneeling in front of her with her foot in his mouth. The fact his own cock was locked away added to her bliss, knowing that he was still just as hard as before and that the prostate orgasm had left him with no relief whatsoever. It turned her on so much that she began to fuck his mouth with her foot, thrusting in and out. Sam tried to keep his gaze but gave up promptly, instead closing them as her foot began to penetrate near the back of his mouth. A few tears ran down his cheek, a sight that almost made Pam cum there and then.

Yet that wasn't how she wanted it. She pulled her foot out of Sam's mouth, folding her leg down across the other. She admired him for a moment, panting, drool running down his lips, before reaching for the icebowl with his cum in it. She leaned over, towards the unknown woman and man, setting the bowl down near their feet.

"Go," she ordered. "Be a good bitch and lick up your baby batter."

Sam weighed what that meant just for a moment, as he knelt there panting. He glanced over towards the two strangers, who smiled back; he returned the smile tentatively. As he did, Pam leaned over quickly and slapped Sam with moderate strength. He moaned.

"You better get your face in there and be quick about it," she spoke firmly, tone hard and cold. "If I go there and find out most of the ice has already melted or you've missed some of your spunk, I will have you drink it all from the bowl as cold cum soup and you will be punished afterwards."

Sam hurried over, shuffling across the carpet. He stopped when his knees were just in front of the bowl and tried to lean over, but he tilted was too far, and his face plunged into the bowl. He felt the cold ice and thick cum on his face; the cum was still gooey but starting to get wet. He tried to lick as fast as he could, slurping up globs of his cum with his tongue and lips. There was a lot. He thought he must have come at least two shot glasses full of cum; an entire months savings.

"These are our neighbors by the way," he heard Pam talking from behind, her voice now sweet and tender. "The sir on the right is Master Denham. Look up and greet him Sam."

Sam shuffled his legs closer, enough to hoist his head up. His lips and chin were slathered with his own cum, which he was being made to eat in front of these people. People who he was now greeting.

"Good evening, Master Denham," Sam said, shyly, trying to lick up the cum on his chin as he spoke.

The rather aged looking Master Denham chuckled and nodded.

"Now back to licking the bowl, bitch," Pam added firmly.

Sam returned, shuffling again till his head was once again in the bowl. He had gotten most of the large blobs now, and was licking up the bottom, trying to collect the stray streaks.

"And the lady on the right is Miss Avery, greet her too," Pam ordered.

Sam shuffled and looked up again, this time with his cum along his nose and cheek as well.

"Good evening, Miss Avery," Sam greeted her.

"Good evening Sam," she smiled and replied.

"Continue," Pam said firmly from behind him.

Sam dropped back to the bowl again, continuing to lick away. As he did he felt Pam get up and start walking towards the door, followed by everyone else. He heard some laughter and pleasantries, and the sound of the door closing behind him.