Leo's Birthday Surprise Ch. 01

Story Info
Leo gets big surprise from his dad in the shower.
1.4k words
3.77
35.5k
51

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~All Characters Are Over 18~

*Warning; this story contains Incest, Non-con, and Cumflation*

I arrive home at 8 from my summer soccer league, sweaty and exhausted. My dad is still at work in his office, so I decide to take a shower before saying hello. I strip off my dirty jersey and shorts before hopping in the warm water. No matter what time of year it is, I have never been able to take a cold shower. As I rub shampoo through my hair I ponder the upcoming school year, I'm going into my freshman year of college and I have been so excited and nervous throughout the whole summer. On top of that, I just turned 18 yesterday! Unfortunately, my dad was super busy with work, so he told me we could celebrate more tonight.

Luckily, my soccer league has kept my from fixating too much on the big life changes. I've been playing since I was young, and it's been a great way to keep busy and stay healthy since my father has had to work long days as far back as I can remember and we more often than not end up eating takeout and boxed meals.

I stare at my thin body as I rub soap across my chest and down to my crotch. I'm 5'5" with a flat stomach and twiggy arms. My legs carry most of my fat and muscle, especially my thighs. Boys at my old school have told me that my butt is fat like a girl's, it's round and soft and has made it very difficult to find pants that fit. My dick on the other hand is small and limp. I keep hoping that it'll suddenly grow a couple more inches, but I haven't seen any signs yet.

I'm startled out of my thoughts with a knock on the bathroom door and my dad calling in, "Welcome home, buddy!"

"Hey dad! Be done in a sec." I call out to him.

"I got a surprise for you!" he laughs, "I've got to come in to give it to you.

"I'm kinda still in the shower though, can it wait just a minute?"

"Oh, the shower will make it even better!" he chuckles as he swings open the door.

Our shower has a glass door that faces the entrance to the bathroom, and I turn away to hide my manhood as my dad walks in.

"Hey! Dad, I'm naked!" I yell, but he just laughs again.

"I'm so sorry I was busy on your birthday yesterday, but I'm here now, so we can celebrate tonight," he says as I hear him rustling around.

"I've been mulling it over, and I think I've found the perfect celebration for a grownup boy like you."

Just then, he throws open the shower door and hops in. I start to turn my head to look back at him, but all of a sudden I feel his big, strong hand on my back, and he's pressing me hard against the wall.

"Dad! What's going on!" I cry, but he doesn't reply.

I feel his other hand trace down my lower back until it reaches my booty. His palm rests there for a minute and I whimper to him, "What's happening, dad?"

"Soon you're going to move out, and we'll barely see each other, so we got to use these remaining week to have some real close father and son time." He chuckles and suddenly squeezes my ass tight and digs his fingers in. I feel his hand sink into my cushiony behind, and tears come to the corners of my eyes as I try and comprehend what's happening.

His hand works the slippery soap around my cheeks and into my crack, he rubs right around my asshole and I let out an involuntary squeal. Then, just as suddenly, he removes the hand from my tush and lets off some of the pressure on my back. I take a shuddery breath and feel my heart hammering in my chest. I turn my head and open my mouth, but I'm struck speechless by what I see.

Even though my dad is always so busy, he has always made time for working out. I know that after I go to bed he'll nearly always spend a few hours working out with the little equipment we have, but seeing him fully naked makes me wonder how we can be related. His biceps are huge and rippling, and he has a fully visual six-pack. But none of that is what made my jaw drop, protruding from his crotch and sitting in his hand is an absolutely gigantic dong. It is well over a foot long and a good bit girthier than my arm, It looks nearly as big as my torso! My dad hefts it with his hand and then lets it slap against my lower back. I yelp and jerk my body a little, but my dad just presses harder with his other hand again. His rod slides down until it's pressed right into my butt hole.

"No!" I beg, "It won't fit in there!"

"This might tickle." He responded with a laugh.

His head is pressing harder and harder into my bum until suddenly there's a pop and my whole world goes black.

His shaft stretches my opening far wider than it's ever stretched before, and wider than I ever thought possible. I can faintly hear him shouting something in delight behind me, but I can't make it out over the ringing in my ears. There's a sharp, intense pain radiating from my anus throughout my whole body, and all the muscles in my body tense. I come to realize that my mouth is open, and a high-pitched wail is coming from my throat. I also notice that my shrimpy 3-inch penis has gone fully stiff.

My dad leaves his weapon sitting with just the head inside my rear until my voice gives out and I slump against the wall. My vision starts returning until he starts pressing towards me. His member slides up my insides and I scream with a newfound vigor, but to no avail. He finally releases his hand on my back to grasp my waist with both, pulling me away from the wall so much that I have to brace myself with my hands against it to keep myself up. I let my head hang between my arms as my last reserves of energy drain away.

My sight slowly returns as I stare down only to see, in horror, a massive bump in my lower stomach. I yelp and try to pull away again, but my dad just holds me still and continues to press forward. The bulge grows and moves up my belly, and I can feel his third leg forcefully rearranging my insides to make room. As he buries himself deeper and deeper into me, my eyes start to roll back, and my mind goes fuzzy until, all of a sudden, I feel his huge balls press against my rump. I let out a moan and focus my eyes on back down at my body. I'm shocked to see my dad meat fully imprinted all up my tummy. I feel more full than I've ever been.

He lets it sit there for a moment as I whimper before swiftly withdrawing all but the head and, before I have a chance to take a breath, he plunges his full length back into my guts. I let out one final whine before slumping into submission. My dad begins slamming his ramrod in and out of my broken backside, every thrust rocking me forward and back.

Time blurs together until, after what feels like hours, he stops with his now hot, muscular body pressed against mine. All this time he's been leaning over me, but now he starts to straighten up and hooks his arms under mine. Deep inside my abdomen, I feel his cock throb and stiffen until, to my shock, it lifts me fully off the ground.

As I hang there, on his erection, his dick started flexing harder before suddenly he grunts, and I feel some kind of liquid start to gush throughout my insides. As I'm flooded with the strange fluid, a strange sensation comes over my own mini boner. It starts twitching before shooting a white liquid onto the shower wall.

My dad chuckles as his monster continues pumping.

"Coming with your pops, eh, bud? Ata boy."

As his liquid continued to fill my guts, I start to panic and my brain started to shut down. In my last moments of consciousness, my eyes drift once again to my stomach, just long enough to see it has swollen to three times its normal size! Before I can comprehend how pregnant I look, though, my dads cock spasms one more gigantic time, and my world goes black.

**********************************************************

Thank you for reading, look out for the next part!