Leo's Birthday Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
Leo gets a big surprise from his dad and dad's boyfriend.
2.3k words
4.03
14.8k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~All Characters Are Over 18~

*Warning; this story contains Incest, Non-con, and Cumflation*

I awake slowly. First I become aware of the surrounding sounds, our neighbor mowing their lawn and a robin singing in the trees. Then the sensation of bedsheets underneath me makes its way to my brain. I open my eyes to see my bedroom ceiling above me and light streaming through my windows. The clock sitting on my bedside table reads 8:26 in the morning.

I think of the night before, my dad mercilessly pummeling my behind and the bulge in my stomach. As I remember, my hand unconsciously moves down to rest on my stomach, and my whole body freezes.

I slowly lift my head off the pillow and slide my vision down towards my feet...

And see a massive, swollen mountain staring back at me.

A scream bursts from my mouth and try to leap up but only manages a squirm. My mind races as my hands probe my belly. I try again to sit up in bed, only to have my muscles fail me a second time. I realize my stomach has become so heavy that I can't lift myself from the bed.

I need to eject my dad's liquid from my body.

My hands press down on my new girth, only to sink in like a pillow. I clench my inner muscles, trying to squeeze, but I'm met with an intense pressure in my anus I haven't noticed yet. When I extend my hand, I discover a rubber disk covering my hole. I pull hard while holding onto the edge, but only feel the pressure rise sharply. I grunt and collapse back onto the blankets.

As I lay for what feels like hours, I take in more of my body. My dad most have finished washing me in the shower after I passed out because my skin feels clean. On my top I'm wearing a white tank top, of course hiked up because it can't fit over my stomach, and on my bottom I'm wearing a pair of my sports jock straps with the butt out. I guess my dad dressed me as well.

After a while, there's a soft knock on my door.

"Come in." I mumble.

The door nudges open and my dads head pokes in.

"Hey there, sleepy head." he smiles. He's wearing a white tank top like me, with only tight black underwear below. His soft dong is imprinted down the leg of the underwear and its head pokes out the end.

"What's going on!" I yell louder than intended, "What happened last night? Why is my tummy like this? Why is there something in my butt I can't get out?"

He chuckles, "Lot of questions there, let's see, well our celebration is what's going on, I told you it would. That kind of answers the second question. Your tummy is all filled up with something called my Cum and that's a Butt plug in your butt to keep you from losing any."

He rubs his hands together, "It's about time I take that out though, there's still so much party to go."

"What are you talking about?"

He doesn't reply, but holds up a small box he had been holding and presses a button on it. Immediately, all the pressure in my backside releases and I let out a sudden deep breath. My dad reaches over and slips out the plug and throws it to the floor. He sits down on the edge of the bed as liquid starts dripping out of me.

"Let's speed this process up, shall we." he says briskly, spreading my legs wide apart. He places both his hands firmly on my belly, and they sink deep into the mound as he presses down. I moan loudly, and my eyes roll back as gallons of his Cum gush out my butt. The white goo floods the V in between my open legs and flows off the end of the bed.

It takes over a minute, but finally the majority of the Cum is out of me and my middle looks almost normal.

"Good as new." My dad grins before standing up and lifting me off the bed. He tries to stand me up, but my legs buckle and I fall against him.

"Woah there!" He laughs and caries me over to the chair in the corner of my room. He plonks himself down and lays me over his knees.

"What are you doing now?" I ask him as my crotch comes to rest on his barely covered snake. He just grunts as he adjusts my body. My brain tells me to get off of him and run away, but my muscles don't respond. My world is suddenly blinded by a sharp pain on my tail. I yelp and tears jump to the corners of my eyes.

"Please no!" I wail. The pain returns fast and hard, and this time I can tell it's my dads hand. He spanks me rapidly and without mercy as I cry with tears dripping down my face. With each slap, my cheeks bounce and grow hotter and all my muscles spasm. In the beginning, I try and kick my legs up, but he just calmly forces them down and continues. My mind goes into a fog as the punishment continues, but I can't escape the sting. Finally, my dad's hand comes to rest, and I take several shuddering breaths. I look at my clock to see he's been beating my round tush for 15 minutes. I reach up a hand to wipe off my face and then turn my head the best I can to looks back. My hills are both bright red and I can feel how hot they are.

I barely have I chance to catch my breath before he lifts me up again and throws me, unceremoniously, face down onto my bed. I press myself up onto my elbows and look behind me just as he leaps on top of me. He stops himself from crushing me with outstretched arms, but lets his crotch slap my tender behind.

I let out a yelp and my muscles clench. He quickly straightens himself on his knees, though, and stares down at me proudly. One of his hands starts to rub his groin, and I suddenly see in shock that his shaft has grown nearly fully hard. At this point, it stretches nearly to the top of his knee, stretching his underwear dramatically. Suddenly, he grabs the waistband and, in one strong motion, rips the underclothes from his body. I let out a small gasp as his meat swings down. It's just as big as I remember, well over a foot long and as thick as my arm, sitting between his massive thighs.

He grasps it with one hand, and I see his fingers don't even reach around it.

"Please not again." I sob. "I can't take it."

"You're selling yourself short, boy, you have no idea what you can take!"

His dripping tip presses against my hole, and I squeeze my eyes close and hold my breath.

It hurts just as much as last time, even with his Cum making my opening slick. The red-hot agony open my lungs and I scream deep and long. This round, my dad wastes no time and rams his full length into me while dropping his full body on me. He begins quickly pulling out and forcing himself back in repeatedly, every thrust stronger than the last, until he's bouncing us both off the bed with each pound. My own knob strains to erect itself within the constraints of my jockstrap.

I yelp involuntary every time he lands on me, but my mind has mostly shut down, only registering my dads hot muscled body and the immense pain radiating from my booty. He lets out a grunt and the bed makes a loud squeak with every dissension.

All at once he comes to a stop pressed up against me. His breath hot on the back of my neck.

"Oh! Perfect timing."

He twists himself to plant his feet on the floor without pulling out of me, and stands upright. I feel his meat strain hard and then, same as last night, I am hoisted aloft by his massive rod. I groan feebly as my pecker spasms and shoots its liquid onto the inside of my undies.

My dad walks us through the door and then towards the stairs, all while I'm hanging off him at nearly a right angle. He keeps one hand at my waist to keep me from sliding, but lets his manhood support my weight.

"Wh-where are we going?" I slur at him, but I soon hear what made him stop, our front doorbell is ringing.

We bounce down the stair, with every step his huge balls slap the backs of my thighs and my lolling head swings. We reach the bottom, and he crosses through our small living room to the front door.

"Dad!" I try and speak up, but still only manage a garble, "I'm r-right here."

"I know, hold for one sec champ." he says and pats my hip.

I hear him swing the door open and welcome the caller.

"Hey there handsome! Great to see you, so glad you could make it."

I keep my head downturned and try to pretend I'm anywhere else.

"Great to see you too! Are you guys busy? Should I come back later?"

My stomach drops, I recognize the voice. My dad has never been married, but has been dating different men since I can remember. His current man is a personal trainer named Cato, who also happens to be currently standing in our doorway. I blush hard and wish desperately for an escape, but am only greeted with a flex of my dads cock. I am raised up until my tomato red face and bulging stomach are on full display to Cato. He's tall with dark bronze skin and a shaved head. His muscles bulge at least as much as my dads.

"Who us?" my dad chuckles, "Actually, I was hoping you could help us out!"

Both men walk into the living room and my dad swings the door shut.

"So, you need some help stuffin? You thinking a roast?" Cato queries.

"That's exactly what I'm thinking, you came ready?"

"Of course!"

"Whater you talkin about?" I ask anxiously but get no reply.

Cato begins slipping off his sweatpants, revealing no underwear beneath. Inch by inch his member is unleashed and my jaw drops. While significantly not as thick, it's clearly longer than my dads. He grasps it and runs his hand up and down it a few time until it's stiff before pointing at my face.

"Just make room however you need." my dad grunts and grabs both sides of my head.

"Huh?" I vocalize just before Cato rams his rod at my mouth. He holds my jaw wide open until he pops inside. I try and scream, but it comes out as a muffled moan. He presses forward, and I feel his head forcing my throat wider. His shlong mashes my insides apart as he travels down to my stomach and then all of a sudden stops short. I manage to focus my tear blurred eyes forward to see there is still a lot of length not inside me.

"That you?" he asks my dad.

"Yup, we'll have to slide it."

I realize their cocks must have hit each other inside me. I feel Cato grab my shoulders and my dad grip my tush, and all at once I'm sliding toward Cato. I slip along their weapons until my face smashes into the personal trainer crotch. As I sit there, I realize I can't take breath through my nose. I start to flail my limbs and scream my remaining air through the dick in my mouth.

"I gotchoo buddy." Cato pats my back before I'm slid back towards my dad. My big butt slaps his groin and he moans. As I reach that side, Cato pulls his shaft until just his head is sitting in my mouth again. I take several deep breaths through my nose before Cato plunges back into, and I'm continued to be slid back and forth, back and forth. Every couple turns, Cato pulls out to the head to allow me a few struggled breaths before he fills me again.

This continues for a deadening amount of time before they finally both come to rest in my tummy. Both their huge anaconda's swell and start to spasm inside me. I can feel them unleash inside me together, their liquid rapidly filling my tummy until I can feel it hang underneath me, larger than this morning. I start to panic as they stay deep in me, not letting me take a breath, and I start to flail around again. My already spotted vision begins to fade out when they finally begin pulling out of me, inch by inch, letting their liquid fill up my tubes behind them. They both pop themselves out, and I manage to take a breath as they lower me to the floor on my side. My whole body is filled with their Cum, it dribbles out my rear, my mouth and even my nose, but somehow my dad and Cato are still not out. As I lay there, helpless and pathetic, on the floor, they cover me with their white release from head to toe. It takes a few minutes, but they eventually run dry. My dad reaches down and grasps my thick thigh. He lifts me, upside down, in between them for the two muscled men to inspect.

"Looks good to me." Cato muses.

"I would say so!" my dad laughs. He gives me one final inspection before tossing my used body onto the couch. I land on my front, my face squished sideways into a pillow and my booty held aloft by my enormous, swollen belly. More of the huge men's Cum squirts out of my holes. I stare with tear blurred eyes at the wall across and wonder what will happen to me?

**********************************************************

Thank you for reading, look out for the next part!