All Comments on 'Leofric and Godiva Pt. 02'

by LingeringAfterthought

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Liking it more and more, looking forward to the next chapter.

LingeringAfterthoughtLingeringAfterthoughtalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Anonymous! This is turning out to be a fun one to write.

HOG57headHOG57headalmost 3 years ago

I typically find stories set in this time dull, i find yours very well written and interesting. Looking forward to future episodes. Thanks for writing and sharing- more please!

LingeringAfterthoughtLingeringAfterthoughtalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks HOG57head, what a great compliment! I know what you mean about the dullness of some period stories. Often it's because it tries to rely solely on action and the characters aren't quite relatable - I find you can get away with murder if the characters are interesting enough. You can have them staring at a wall if the readers have stared at that same wall many a time. (I promise Leofric & Godiva Part 3 will not include wall-staring... or will it?)

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

My good sir I shall await the continuation of yon bawdy tale. Being from the Shires it is a pleasure to read of the lass from Coventry.

LingeringAfterthoughtLingeringAfterthoughtalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Knave Andrew! Well met! Always a pleasure to receive word from the shires!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More hysterical than historical, but a fun read— thanks!

LingeringAfterthoughtLingeringAfterthoughtalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Anonymous Historian: I'm going to cause you physical pain when I get to the Vikings... and the thought makes me so happy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLingeringAfterthought@LingeringAfterthought
04/08/24 - Still alive, writing and doing stuff. Had one of those stretches where stories are spinning on my head, but life didn't let me write. Now, I'm working on a new story for Geek Pride... if they're having Geek Pride this year. Karen Saves the Universe: Aliens kidna...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories