Leofric and Godiva Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Godiva sat back on her heels and looked down at her hands, trying not to get drawn into his eyes, "You weren't going to say 'yes,'" she murmured. "I knew your purpose in coming to Coventry, and I knew you would choose honor and duty over someone you only rolled with in the clover... but, it wasn't dishonest. I asked you for what I wanted... it's just that for a moment, I'd forgotten that what I want doesn't figure into my life much, anymore."

Leofric reached a dripping hand out of the tub and brushed a stray lock of hair out of her face. Almost against her will, Godiva leaned her face into his wet hand as it cupped her cheek. "A likely story," he rumbled. "So, what would you have done, had I accepted your invitation... as I nearly did?"

Godiva opened her eyes and found herself getting lost in his. "I would have whistled for Elva and rode off anyway... but I probably would have left you your tunic, at least. Can you forgive me?" she asked.

"That depends... I think I'll need to see how much you've suffered for your sins, first," Leofric said, looking down at where her legs were carefully separated under her.

Godiva bit her lips shyly and smiled. Standing, she reached down and slowly gathered the folds of her dress in her hands and slowly lifted the hem. When she paused nervously, Leofric chuckled. "I see little penance in your knees and riding boots, My Lady. You know what I want to see," he cajoled.

Blushing, Godiva raised her hem even higher, looking away in embarrassment as her white thighs came into his view and he growled with approval. "You damn fool... look what you've done," he said, upon seeing the angry red skin between her legs and stretching into the golden fluff of hair covering her nethers. Taking the pot of salve from the table next to the tub, he dipped his fingers into it and began smoothing it onto the angry rash, watching her face as he did. "I'd be a beast to fuck you again before a week's gone by," he said, slipping his slippery fingers between her plump lower lips, smirking as she closed her eyes at the sensation.

"You... you won't be fucking me again at all, Sir Leofric... ohhh... what happened was just... nnnnnnh... that was just... it won't happen again. You're going back to London and I'll figure things out with the King. That's... that's all there is to it," she gasped, leaning toward him as he toggled her bud gently.

"Hmmm... my mistake, My Lady. That was an arrogant presumption on my part," he said, rising to his knees in the tub and using his other hand to free her breasts from the neckline of her dress while she wobbled next to him, completely distracted by the feel of his fingers pushing inside her as his thumb continued stimulating her clit.

"Ohhhh God," she moaned, as he began suckling her breasts, her fingers threading themselves through his hair and holding him even closer. He was thrusting his fingers in and out of her, now, her soft whimpering mewls filling the room along with the wet sounds of him filling her quim. "Please Leofric... please... I can't stand it... I need..." she pleaded.

"As you wish," he said, rising out of the water and lifting her with one arm. Stepping out of the tub and dripping water everywhere, he tossed her face-down over the edge of the bed and went to his knees behind her. He lifted the skirt of her dress up over her back and smiled at the sight of her white bottom, presented to him like a gift as she bent over the bed. Spreading her cheeks, he licked up and down her slit, rubbing her clit hard with his tongue with every pass. Godiva squealed and bit down on a fold of the blanket, muffling her sounds. Diving in, Leofric suckled and growled, filling her with his fingers again and again until Godiva's entire body stiffened, screaming and shaking in her release until she melted into a limp mass.

"Consider yourself forgiven, My Lady," he said with a smile. Rising up, he stroked her back gently, waiting for her to return to her senses, but she didn't move. "My Lady?" he asked, shaking her shoulder gently. Leaning over her, he looked at her face to find her eyes glassy and unaware, her breaths shallow and slow. "Diva..." he said, turning her over and patting her face, "Godiva... Godgifu... wake up..." he said, becoming increasingly concerned.

The smell of her breath came to his nostrils and he frowned. He knew that smell. Rushing to the glass of mead, he dipped his finger into it and tasted it, then cursed and spat it out. Someone had dosed the mead with dwale, a strong elixir used by healers when they needed to cut a man open. He should have suspected something was amiss when she complained of the bitterness. She hadn't taken much of the dose that must have been meant for him, but she was far smaller than him, as well.

Leofric dressed quickly, watching the door and listening for anyone approaching. He had to move fast, because it was almost certain that someone would be coming to visit his room as soon as they believed him to be unconscious. The problem was, if anyone found Godiva in his room after his proposal to Lady Godgifu today, he would be thought an unworthy cad. Then again, if anyone missed the Lady Godgifu at her home and she was found in his room, there would be an even bigger uproar.

Hoisting her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, Leofric stripped the blanket off the bed and threw it over his back to cover her. "Between guarding your virtues and indulging your proclivities, Lady, I'll be lucky if I ever get a full night's sleep," he grumbled, quietly opening his door and scanning the hallway before leaving out the back toward the stables.

Harold was pleased to see Leofric, until the horse determined that he hadn't brought any apples with him. Worse, Harold started nosing curiously at the snoring bundle under the blanket on his shoulder. "Trust me, boy, she only looks like she's no trouble..." he muttered, putting a blanket and saddle on the horse.

Leofric reckoned Godiva would be out cold for at least a few hours, but until then, he had to keep her warm and safe. He wanted to get back to his room at the Minxy Mare to see what had been planned for his unconscious body, and so he could not care for her himself. If he took her back to her grand house, a servant would certainly answer at this time of night, but since she was dressed as Godiva, it was possible they would not be admitted. Leofric did not know of anyone else in town that could help them and still maintain the necessary secrecy. So, after some thought, he regrettably came to the only conclusion he could.

From the look on his face, Leofric knew the Coventry jailer was unaccustomed to being awakened in the middle of the night. "I caught this woman sneaking into my room. I believe she is wanted for several petty thefts from the King's tax collectors, as well. I will return to take custody of her shortly, but until then, please monitor her closely and bring a healer if she seems at all unwell," he said, walking in and gently laying Godiva down in the first empty cell.

"Cor! Issat... it never was... the Lady-" the jailer said, craning his neck to see as Leofric spread the blanket over her. Frowning, Leofric pulled the blanket over Godiva's face, as well.

"As I said, I shall be back shortly. I am Sir Leofric, Ealdorman of Twywell, Emissary of King Cnut, and you will see to her well-being as carefully as you would your own life," Leofric said, turning to the jailer with a look that made the man shrink smaller. "Do you understand my meaning?" Wide-eyed, the jailer nodded, backing away from the cell where Godiva slept.

Leofric mounted Harold and rode quietly into the night, keeping to the shadows of side streets until he found a spot from which he could watch the window of his room at the Minxy Mare. The night was cold, and he missed the soft warmth of Godiva's body on his shoulders, to say nothing of the blanket.

As the minutes passed, the night brought on a soft rain, but still he waited, watching the window of his room. Harold grumbled quietly, making clear his dislike of the task of standing and doing nothing in the rain when there were clean and dry stables so close.

"Not much longer, Harold..." he murmured, patting the horse's neck. Before long, Leofric heard the creak of a cart moving up the street. From his hidden location, he could see it was pulled by four men who entered the inn almost silently. Soon, dim figures appeared in the window of his room, appearing to search it frantically. A shout came out of the inn, and Leofric heard Mr. Talbot's voice yelling in outrage. One of the men climbed out of the window and walked along a ledge to a tree nearby, which Godiva must have climbed to get to his room. Soon after, he saw Talbot push the three other men out of the inn and into the street, yelling threats of what would happen if he ever saw them again. The men quickly pulled the cart away, hiding their faces as they went.

"Anything about that look strange to you, Harold?" Leofric asked. Talbot obviously wasn't in on whatever plan had been made for him, but he certainly didn't treat the men as criminals, either. "He knew them... they're locals," Leofric concluded. Harold huffed noisily in the rain and turned to give him a long-suffering martyred look. "What? Can't I have a little fun?" he asked the horse. Harold turned forward and sighed. "Fine..." he muttered, "let's go collect our package from the jailer."

When Leofric reached the gaol, the dark of night was just beginning to lighten. He entered to find Godiva sitting up in her blanket, wobbling uneasily. "She come to just a bit ago, Sir. Seems... confused, if you ask me."

"Thank you for your care of her," Leofric said, dropping a few coins into the man's hand, and striding into Godiva's cell. "How are you feeling, little one?" he asked, squatting next to her.

"You took me to jail..." she said, bewildered.

"Yes, well, tax evasion and burglary are serious offenses," Leofric said, disconcerted at the intensity of the relief he felt, seeing her awake again. "Do you feel that you've been rehabilitated, my dear?" Godiva nodded, wide-eyed, putting her arms around his neck as he lifted her in his arms.

Harold bore both of them back to the stables, and Leofric carefully deposited Godiva in a pile of clean hay while he unsaddled, rubbed down and dried the horse. Finding his pack on the wall, Leofric retrieved an apple and gave it to the horse, thanking him for a job well done. Then, he noticed that Godiva was no longer looking around the stall from her pile of hay, but precariously dangling on her toes from a small stepstool as she tried to reach something hidden in a crevice of the roof.

Growling, he threw her over his shoulder again, reaching up to feel for what she was trying to retrieve. As he suspected, his fingers brushed against a bundle of cloth, that turned out to be the veiled robes and gloves of the Lady Godgifu. "My Lady, I think we've had enough adventures of your making for tonight, without you breaking your head open upon the floor," he said, handing her the bundle. "My sympathies for Sir Hulgar are increasing daily."

"I need to undress. Turn around," Godiva said, twirling her finger.

"Respectfully, no," Leofric said, reaching down and pulling her dress up over her head. She gasped and held her robes up, hiding her body.

"Turn around!" she hissed, looking around the abandoned stables, scandalized.

"Close your eyes, lean your head back, and remain standing for the count of ten, and then I will turn around." Godiva closed her eyes and had only begun to tilt her head back when she nearly toppled over. "That's what I thought," Leofric said, catching her. "You're in no condition even to dress yourself, my Lady. Now, let's get these damned ridiculous things on you."

"They're not... not ridiculous," Godiva said softly, leaning against his chest as Leofric fumbled with her robes, trying to find where her head was supposed to go. "They... they made him happy," she mumbled.

"You wore all this for your husband?" Leofric asked, incredulous.

"Wilfred. He wanted me safe..."

Leofric nodded, seeing the troubled play of emotions on her face. He had heard of Lord Wilfred, but not known him well. By all accounts, Lord Wilfred was a man who would take any risk upon himself in battle, but could not forbear the suffering of others. It was an admirable quality, but it had left him vulnerable... and his compassion had been used against him many times.

"And you wear them still to grieve him?" he asked gently.

Godiva shook her head slowly, but vehemently. "It's for... them," she said waving her hand widely. "They needed... her... Godgifu..." she said, falling against him as she lost her balance. "I was just a scared girl with a dead Lord's lands... and then disease came and they were dying... so many... so much fear. But Godgifu... she was something more to them. Like a gift from God. They could believe in her... they would listen to her... but only as long as she was perfect," she said, still shaking her head.

Leofric frowned in confusion at the row of tiny buttons near the wrist of her long gloves and began undoing them. "This is probably not the time to tell you this, my Lady, but... you are not perfect," he said, finally fitting her hand into the opening of a glove, then cursing because it was upside down. "You are ridiculously short. A man has to practically double over in order to kiss you properly, leaving him vulnerable to attack. Your eyes are the green of tree moss, which everyone knows is a sure sign of an elf-changeling. You eat with your hands and talk with your mouth full, which is, frankly, revolting. Truly, I only touched you for pity after you rudely interrupted my ba—" he said, before she pulled his head down to hers and kissed him. The passion and desire in her lips shook him, and he fell to his knees as the kiss deepened, taking her into his arms in a crushing embrace.

"Make love to me," she said, when they separated.

It took more strength than he thought he had to refuse her, but he knew that he had to. She wasn't in her right mind, yet. "Marry me first, trollop," he growled. "Why should you buy the knight, when you can get the lance for free?"

Godiva giggled at his frustration, "Leofric, you need me, I can feel it..." she said reaching her hand down to his hard, straining member. Feeling her reach into his pants, he shuddered when her soft hand caressed his length.

Leofric groaned, going soft at her touch, dismayed at how easily she drove his mind from his purpose. "My Lady, you must stop... it isn't right. You're ill with a tainted drink... it wouldn't be gentlemanly to— nnnnnnh," he ground out through his teeth.

Leofric groaned, still feeling the pain of his denied engorgement earlier, and pulled slightly away from her. "Let's get these gloves on you..." he said, tugging the glove up over her elbow, and then reluctantly taking her other hand off his painfully hard cock and standing up to tuck Godiva's clothes back up into the crevice near the roof. "So, now that you're dressed, I can get you home and then— oh... oh fuck!" he gasped, feeling her lips take him deep inside her warm, wet mouth. He was so ready for her that he was beyond any control and his entire body jerked with the force of his orgasm, sending ropes of cum down her throat.

When he had finished spending himself in her mouth, and she had cleaned him, Godiva tucked his relieved member back into his pants and straightened his tunic, giggling when she finally noticed his glowering consternation. "Can we go home now? I'm hungry..." she said, taking his hand with beguiling innocence.

Leofric struggled with himself for a moment, before picking up her veiled body in his arm and hitching her up against his side. "God, you're annoying, woman," he said, shaking his head, "I feel like I've just been violated by a troll," he grumped.

Godiva smiled and leaned her head against his shoulder as he set off from the stables toward her house, "Well, at least this time, you've got pants..." she observed cheerfully.

"Oh, do shut up," he grumbled, a corner of his mouth twitching.

Leofric and Godiva - Part 2

12