Leofric and Godiva Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Torn between fear and need, she shifted under his arm until she could get her hand down to her slit. When her fingertips finally touched her swollen clit, she shivered with the blissful thought that her misery would soon end. She reached lower and dipped her fingers into her wet opening, her breath catching as a wave of sensation went through her. Moving her slippery fingers back to her clit, she began working herself slowly, when a problem presented itself. She couldn't move her arm properly without jiggling the bed or bumping into Leofric's sleeping form. As if to confirm her concerns, Leofric's heavy sleep breathing paused and she froze in horror, not daring to breathe.

Desperately, her clit throbbed, begging her for relief, but fearing Leofric would wake with any slight movement, she kept still. Mercifully, after a few minutes of tense silence, Leofric took a deep breath and sighed, returning to his slumbering breaths. Giving thanks to God, Godiva began wiggling only her fingers against her clit, hoping it would be enough.

It wasn't exactly what she needed... she couldn't press as hard or as fast as she wanted against the pubic bone with just her fingers, couldn't slip lower in her strokes, but it might be enough to take her over the edge. Might be. She tried to focus, thinking back to the dreams, watching Leofric's body push inside her and feeling his pounding strokes, while thrumming her clit back to life. She began to shudder, her mouth opening so she could pant through her need without sound. As her pleasure began to take her, her legs stiffening, she dared to use her arm to rub hard, just as she needed, shaking the bed slightly, the wet squishing sound of her pussy almost deafening in the silent room. The silent room...

The room was silent! Godiva thought in panic. She froze again, holding her breath on the brink of release, waiting, listening for Leofric's deep breaths to return. After an endless pause, though, he cleared his throat, shifted her body more tightly against him and sighed, returning to his restful breathing. This time, each breath of his fell on her neck from where his lips brushed the back of her ear and she had to stop herself from whimpering. If she hadn't been on the brink of coming before, this surely would have driven her to it!

Nearly frantic, she returned to quietly thrumming only her fingers against her clit, her body tingling and alive with the need to come. Leofric's breath curling into her ear, his chest rising and falling against her back, the knowledge that his warm cock was stiffening in his sleep against the back of her thigh, all of it became unbearable torture, because she could feel that she wouldn't be able to get release and she would be in this agony for hours and hours. Hopeless, she began to quietly cry.

"Really?" Leofric's voice rumbled against her ear, sending goosebumps through her body.

Uncertain of what he meant, and thrilled he was awake at the same time, she feigned ignorance. "Um... what?" she said lamely.

"You'd really just sit there and cry all night rather than have me catch you masturbating? Or even better, asking me for what you wanted?" he asked, pushing his hips against her bottom, making her release her shaking breath in a hopeful sigh.

Still, appearances were hard to discard. "I... I don't know what you're talking about. I don't do... that. That's... unnatural," she said, squirming in discomfort.

She felt Leofric's lips smile against the back of her ear and she had to stifle a whimper. She loved it when he smiled... especially while he was thinking about sex. "You don't 'do that?'" he asked, shifting his hips and rubbing hardening cock against her bare bottom. Biting her lips to keep herself from moaning, Godiva shook her head vehemently, not trusting her voice. Leofric's chest shook with silent laughter. "So, you're not quivering on the edge of a shattering orgasm right now?" he asked, nibbling along the back of her neck.

"N-no... I can't believe you're even asking me," she said, managing to sound offended.

"Mmmm... my mistake," he said, rubbing his face into her hair and pulling her in tighter to his body, moving his other arm under and around her.

Godiva squirmed, the new position uncomfortable with his lumpy, muscled arm under her. She was about to complain, when she felt his upper arm take her wrist and begin to raise her hand to his face and a sinking feeling of horror took her. "Wh-what are you doing?" she whispered, trying to pull her wrist out of his enormous hand, but finding that while his grip was gentle, it was stronger than a vise.

"Oh, me?" he asked, tightening his other arm around her to prevent her escape. "Just like you, I'm not doing anything," he said, bringing her fingers to his nose and inhaling deeply. "Hypocrite," he growled with a smile, upon smelling the rich scent of her pussy on her fingers and then putting them in his mouth and sucking noisily on them. "I think I'm going to have to watch you play with yourself, now... consider it your punishment for lying."

Godiva squirmed in his arms, turning her head to see him putting her fingers back into his mouth, sucking and rubbing them with his tongue to get every bit of her flavor off them. "Noooo.... I... I can't d-do that," she whispered, "Please... please don't make m-- wait a minute..." she said, grabbing his hand holding her wrist and smelling it. "Why does your hand smell like my pussy, Leofric?"

The shaking of his torso in silent laughter was answer enough and she squealed in anger, kicking, jabbing him with her elbows, struggling in earnest until he rolled her face down into the bed, pinning her with his weight. "Easy now, little lady. There's no need for such hostility," he said, straddling her and spreading her legs with his while she bucked uselessly against him. "You were whimpering in the night and in your dreams, you called out to me. Being bound to the Code of Chivalry, as tired as I was, I was obliged to come to your aid. Your suffering in your dreams seemed only to be alleviated when I began thrusting my fingers inside you," he chuckled.

"You were awake all this time? You knew that I was--"

"Of course, I did. You seemed particularly delighted by this digit," he said, moving his smallest finger to her nose.

Recognizing the musky scent, Godiva gasped, "You... y-you put your finger there??? That's... that's... H-how could you?" she squealed in outrage, her struggles renewed.

"Oh, it was quite easy, actually. I just got it ready at the local well..." he said, running his fingers through her wet lower lips, "and then they just slipped right in, like this," he said, pushing two slippery fingers deep into her ass.

Godiva struggled in earnest, then cried out at the sharp unfamiliar pain that consumed her.

"You're going to want to stay relaxed, dear. You'll only cause yourself misery by fighting," he said, holding his fingers deep, gently spreading them inside her, stretching her. Godiva then began trembling under him, her acute arousal now entwined with shame and embarrassment. He knew she had been masturbating! He had felt her rubbing herself, building her excitement to the brink of ecstasy and said nothing! Now, he had his fingers deep inside her filthiest place and was exploring it inside like he intended to--

"But... but..."

"Precisely,"

"Wh-why there?" she asked, panting into the pillow where her head and his arm rested. The intrusive finger had begun slowly stroking in and out of her, her trembling turning to shaking as she spread her legs wider for him.

Leofric chuckled, " Because... you've lived your life behind veils... showing the world only what you wanted it to see... and this is something you can't fake. Because it makes you submit, not just on the outside, but inside... and it won't work unless you let go."

His words hooked her somewhere behind her navel and began unraveling her from inside. She needed to come so badly that she could barely breathe, and as he stroked in her anus, she felt his invasion become more of a caress as her body relaxed and submitted to him. "There you go... you're going to feel my cock so deep, you'll think I'm writing my name inside you... or it'll be the worst pain of your life," Leofric added, making her tense around him and squeal in pain again. "Shhh... relax. You don't want Sir Hulgar barging in here and seeing this, do you? His pretty little mistress with a man's fingers up her ass... or his cock in there pumping away..."

Leofric's words and imagery did nothing to ease her tension, seeming almost designed to increase it instead, and she began whimpering, "Please... please, it hurts..."

"It's because you're not relaxing... you're too tense... there is something we could try, but--"

"Anything! Anything! What do I do?" she begged.

"Well, they say a woman relaxes more if you can make her come while she's being stretched, but my hands are rather occupied at the moment. If only it weren't 'unnatural' for a woman to pleasure herself..." Leofric said, his words curling in amusement.

Godiva closed her eyes and growled, imagining all manner of horrific violence befalling the man she still intended to marry. "Well?" he asked, laughing silently.

"I hate you," she said, raising to her knees and sticking her ass in the air. Leofric growled his approval as she reached her fingers down to her clitoris, placing one on each side of the hooded bud and began rubbing up and down, pushing it firmly along the pubic bone.

Leofric stretched her wider and wider, but she noticed nothing, lost in the surge of finally getting release. "Oh God, Leofric!" she wailed, her toes squeezed tightly as her body fairly exploded with her long-denied orgasm.

Shaking, she slid weakly to the bed, barely aware of the pillow he had slid beneath her hips, and she lay there like jelly panting, crying and laughing in equal measure. "That's right, little minx... you can make yourself come better than I can... but not for long because you're mine," he said, dribbling what felt like an oil between her rounded cheeks and rubbing it over and into her puckered hole. "You're mine... and I'm going to learn everything about you... even the things you deny. Now, tell me who owns you," he purred.

"You! I belong to you!" she gasped, weakly pushing her bottom back against his stroking fingers.

"That's fucking right, you do. And why am I going to fuck the dirtiest hole you have right now?"

"Because it's yours!"

"That's right, it's mine. And I get to know everything about you..." he said, pushing the head of his cock inside her and clamping his hand over her mouth to muffle her scream of shocked pleasure. "I get to know everything about you... even if it's something you're ashamed of," he said, pushing deeper, feeling her arch under him, actually pushing herself further onto his cock. "Because that's the only way you'll really know you're mine..." he said, pushing the rest of the way into her tight sheath.

Godiva twitched randomly under him, her mind on overload from what she was feeling. Leofric was everywhere inside her, his heartbeat throbbing where she had never felt anyone else inside her. His breath falling on the back of her neck as he held himself still, trying to let her body adjust. His legs holding hers widely open, exposing her and covering her nakedness at the same time. He was everything... and knowing it made something inside her release. "I love you... I love you so much," she sobbed, tears soaking into the pillow below her.

"Yeah, I love you, too..." Leofric panted, "even if you are a pain in the ass," he finished, as he slowly pulled out, watching her rosebud cling to his cock, almost sucking on it in its reluctance to let go. It was torture to go so slowly, but he needed to focus to make sure he wasn't hurting her. She would try to hide it if he was, and he didn't want that. She'd hidden too much, already.

He cupped his hand around the back of her neck and felt her twitching go still, her body responding to the reassurance of his touch. Slowly, he pushed forward, feeling her accept him, her body still loose and taking shaking deep breaths as he filled her up again to the hilt. "Are you alright?" he ground out.

"No... you're killing me. If I have to give it all up, so do you. Stop holding back so mu--" Godiva's words turning into a squeal of excitement as Leofric grabbed her hips and began fucking her ass the way he really wanted to. Slowly, at first, then increasing speed and force as she welcomed his strokes with shaking cries, begging him for more. His huge hands grabbed her hips with bruising strength as he surged into her with rapid thrusts, his hips clapping against her ass. "Yes! Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh oh god oh god oh god aaaaaaaah!!" she screamed.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck that's good! Unnhhhhh!" he yelled, slamming into her ass roughly until with a rush, she felt him swell and shudder, throbbing as he spilled his heat deep inside her. He moaned softly, emptying himself with a few more strokes until she collapsed under him weakly, clutching his arm on the pillow.

His breath rasping, he disengaged himself slowly from her and rolled them to their sides again, holding her against him... his perfect girl, weak and happy in his arms.

"Don't hide from me. You're mine... and I need you to trust me. No more hiding. I can't watch you live a half-life... even if someone's throwing crabapples at your head," he said into her hair, kissing the top of her head.

"I'll try... I want that, too. It's just... hard," Godiva said, smiling as she stroked his arms holding her, bliss carrying her off on a cloud. "So, if I'm yours, does that mean you're mine?" she asked, sleepily.

"Of course, it does... but knowing you, you'll probably only realize it when I'm taken away from you," he chuckled.

A cold fear settled over her at Leofric' words. "Don't... don't say that," she said with a shiver, cuddling back into his chest. "I don't think I could bear it again if--wait. Wait a minute... how did you know it was a crabapple?" she asked, turning to look into his face. "I never said it was a crabapple they threw at my head..."

Leofric raised his brows slightly, "Was it?" he murmured, his lips twitching, "Lucky guess, I suppose...."

Godiva swelled in outrage, "You! You threw it! You threw it at me, knowing it would drive me crazy thinking about it and you just let me sit here and--" she yelled, her argument being cut off by his lips covering hers, his tongue slipping between them.

After a long interval, Leofric released her, no longer struggling, but weak and pliant in his arms again. "I'm still mad at you," she panted, throwing her leg over his. "Just because you can make me come, doesn't mean I don't want to... hurt... something of yours... somehow... sometimes..." she said, completely annoyed that she couldn't think of vivid ways to cause him pain anymore, unless it involved bouncing on his cock.

"Well, thank God for that," Leofric replied, smiling into her eyes, "It wouldn't be half as fun otherwise."

Leofric and Godiva -- Part 4

12