Leofric and Godiva Pt. 06

Story Info
A naughty burglar is captured and punished.
5.2k words
4.73
4.9k
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Godgifu crept closer to the small fire where the two men slept, hidden behind some low bramble, wondering what she was doing there. If she had any sense, she would have stayed home in Coventry instead of changing into leather hunting pants and a tunic and following Leofric after they argued in the stairwell. Instead of going to her rooms and crying, she had fixated on something he unthinkingly said in haste, "I'll probably die before I get a chance at the prize...." Whatever else had happened between them, however much she might want to pelt his stupid handsome face with acorns as he slept right now, Leofric had expected to die on this errand with Cnut... and she refused to let that happen.

With Cnut's sonorous snore providing cover, Godgifu crept closer to the fire on Leofric's side and watched him sleeping. He was a different man when he slept. His keen eyes closed, no longer making her feel like her secrets were unraveling before her. His mouth soft and relaxed, his dirty smirk only a memory.

He slept on his back, with his head propped on a rolled horse blanket and his hands folded over his torso. His achingly handsome face bore the marks she had given him when she escaped his manhandling in the stairwell. The swelling on his cheekbone, purpling already. She clutched her hands together to keep from reaching out and brushing her fingertips over the bruise, telling herself she had to do it to stop him, but doubt and guilt filled her. He wouldn't have hurt her. Not really. Sure, what he did was crude and improper, but she knew that Leofric would have died before ever seeing harm come to her from his own hand and yet she had done this to him. How was it that a man with long years at war could have a gentler soul than her own?

Leaning over him, she brushed her lips across the bruise, her kiss softer than breath, allowing him to sleep on. A slight sound of pleasure came from his throat as he slept, and she bit her lips to keep herself from kissing him again.

His neck beckoned to her, the place she usually snuggled her face into as she slept, breathing his reassuring scent. That was her place and fucking Cnut took it away from her without even asking! How was she supposed to sleep without it? Leaning in again, she inhaled him, unknowingly tickling his face with the hairs that had come loose from her braid.

When she tried to pull back, she found that she couldn't because his hand was hooked through the neck of her leather tunic. Sleepy eyes wandered over her. "You're here..." he mumbled, a smile playing on his lips.

"I couldn't sleep..." she whispered, leaning down again and brushing her lips softly against his.

Leofric smiled and pulled her closer against him, wrapping his arms around her. "I looked for you. I didn't want to leave things between us like that," he murmured.

"I know. I was hiding, watching you. Angry. It was so stupid. I didn't want to talk to you, but I couldn't let you out of my sight. I don't know what's wrong with m-- what are you laughing at?" she said, frowning down at his smirking face, her body jiggling as he laughed under her.

"Don't you get it? It's just like I said -- you would never really know I was yours until I was taken from you. Now, a bigger kid takes away your toy and you completely lose your sh--" Leofric whispered, laughing so hard now that tears were leaking down the corners of his eyes.

Godgifu growled and tried pulling out of his arms, struggling against him angrily. Leofric rolled her under him, pinning her down, still laughing. "Let me go! Cnut can have you! I'm going home!" she growled.

"Oh no, little one... you came all this way, I think you at least need to come, first," he chuckled, reaching his hand under her hunting pants and running his fingers through her slit. "You're always so much nicer after you come... approaching pleasant, even," he said, toggling her clit gently as she squirmed and tried to head-butt him, his ease in restraining her making her even more furious.

"No! You and your king can go fuck yourselves! I'm leaving! Get off me, you big... big... oh... oh fuck!" she gasped, her hips bucking against him as her jaw clenched tightly, shaking her head, trying to refuse the pleasure he was giving her.

Leofric growled with pleasure as her slit became positively slippery with her excitement. "Good girl... It's not so easy to take a man down once he's got his full weight on you, is it? Just relax and enjoy it... you'll be seeing sense soo--OOF!" he grunted in sudden pain as she landed a blow to his crotch and scrambled away from him.

Godgifu jumped to her feet, intent upon running to Elva and riding off into the darkness, but was surprised to find that her feet left the ground soon after she regained them. She kicked the air in bewilderment as she watched the ground slowly move further away from her. Since she saw Leofric in front of her, slowly getting to his feet with an irritated expression, she had her suspicions as to who was lifting her bodily by the waistband of her pants. Furious beyond reason, she grabbed a short knife from where she'd stashed it in her sleeve and began trying to reach back to jab it backward into Cnut's outstretched arm.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Let's not commit treason," Leofric said, quickly taking the knife away from her.

"Hah! So cute! Like little... what is word? Pindsvin! You have this word? Tiny, sweet and then poke, poke, poke!" Cnut chortled, making little stabbing gestures with his free hand, not even noticing when Godgifu landed a kick to his ribs.

"Dit fjols! Lad mig gå!" Gogifu yelled, trying to lift her legs to wrap them around Cnut's arm and somehow subdue him with it.

"Ah! She speak Danish, too. This is good. Vær godt, pindsvin!" Cnut ordered, giving her a shake.

"Stop calling me a fucking hedgehog, asshole!" Godgifu yelled.

"'Sire,' actually, is the proper... she means, 'Sire,' Your Highness," Leofric clarified nervously. "He cuts out people's tongues, Diva..." he reminded her in an undertone.

Cnut looked away from the struggling figure at the end of his arm to Leofric. "Who say this? With the tongue?" he asked, offended.

"Well, um... what you said about your interpreter and gold making his tongue go bad... and about him talking with his hands, now?" Leofric explained, watching Godgifu glowering balefully at both of them, now.

Cnut's face brightened in realization, "No! No, no no! Åh gud! Interpreter have tongue. Just stupid. Spend night in tavern. Singing battle... ah... contest? Win gold, but tongue... ah, no... voice, voice gone. Speaks with hands. Stupid. Not cut out tongue for this! Wasteful! Interpreter tongues expensive!" Cnut snorted in distain, casually hooking the wiggly load in his hand over his back like a bundle of cordwood and walking to Leofric. "So... you give the pindsvin what she need, now?" he asked in an undertone.

"Um... Sire, I'm pretty sure she won't go for that. I've never seen her like this," Leofric said, trying with difficulty to ignore the rude hand gestures Godgifu was throwing up over Cnut's shoulder.

Cnut scrutinized Leofric, reading him. "This? This nothing. Why you not understand this? Pindsvin frightened. Thinks you die in Torksey. Break rules because need punishment... ah... release? Punish, feel better, then good fuck," Cnut explained, shrugging as if explaining the obvious as he brushed away Godgifu's leg when she tried to loop it over his head to strangle him.

"She's furious with me, and you think that--what--beating her? You think that will make this better? That's insa--"

"Not the beating... stupid English... how you not know this? Not beat... smæk, Leofric, smæk. Pindsvin asking you for spænder. You take care of not-wife."

"The first one of you assholes that spanks me loses a fucking hand!" Godgifu yelled.

"Quiet Pindsvin! Spanks! This is word. Pindsvin want spanks. Then fuck. Everything fine." Seeing Leofric was still dubious, Cnut leaned in and whispered, "Would Pindsvin translate this word for you, if did not want spanks?"

Leofric leaned back and blinked, stunned. He was pretty sure Cnut was right, but he was also certain Godgifu would fight things tooth and nail in her current state. He had just broken her trust in the stairwell... and forcing her to endure something like this was not the way to remedy the situation. He took a deep breath, uncertain if he was doing the right thing, but he felt he had to try. "Please put her down, Sire."

Cnut smiled in approval, swung Godgifu down to her feet, then pointed out some boulders nearby for Leofric to sit and administer Godgifu's discipline. Once down, Godgifu angrily shoved at the Dane with both arms, only causing herself to almost fall down, saved only by the fact that Cnut had kept hold of the waistband of her pants. Cnut snorted, "I hold her, Leofric. Pindsvin is--"

"I'm afraid you misunderstand me, Sire. I have no intentions of spanking her against her will," Leofric said, walking calmly to the boulder and sitting. "That's not how we are," he explained. Cnut snorted, shaking his head and released Godgifu's waistband. Godgifu wobbled on her own feet and looked around uncertainly, her eyes reluctantly coming back to Leofric who spoke only to her, now.

"What I mean is, that while I am ready and most willing to paddle your backside until it glows like the rising sun, you will receive nothing from me unless you willingly submit to it," Leofric said. "You are not a child, Diva. If you want this from me, you need only to ask for it respectfully, and trust that I will give you exactly what you need."

Godgifu panted softly, expressions of fear, anger and need were warring on her face, as she looked around for the battle that had not presented itself to her. Almost imperceptibly, Cnut nodded his approval to Leofric and then turned his eyes to Godgifu as if gauging the odds on what she would decide to do.

Widening his legs as he sat, Leofric guided her with his eyes to come stand between his knees. With her jaw set, Godgifu slowly walked forward, still panting shallowly and glancing all around her until she stood a foot or two away from him and crossed her arms. Behind her, Leofric saw Cnut's mouth curl at her passive-aggressive almost-obedience. Leofric returned his eyes to her, reading her face. Beneath the churlish façade, he saw she was nearly frantic... at the thought of losing him. His heart swelled in his chest. She finally knew he was hers... and her fear told him just how precious he was to her, how much she needed him. He wouldn't fail her now.

"Well?" she huffed, trying to keep up her bravado. Leofric didn't reply, but simply guided her again with his eyes to stand between his knees. Her eyes flickered with uncertainty, and then she grudgingly stepped between his knees. Leofric smiled, pleased. As he sat, they were almost eye to eye, though as she became increasingly self-conscious, Godgifu had a hard time meeting his eyes and kept dropping them down to where his cock was growing hard in his pants.

He let her wait there, letting her feel her uncertainty, her anxiety growing. Then, when he thought she was just about to speak again, he took the leather of her hunting pants, rubbing it between his fingers briefly, before meeting her eyes. Godgifu blinked nervously, then she fumbled with her pants until they released and she slid them down her legs, shivering a little in the night air. Leofric repeated his gesture with her tunic and her eyes went wide, looking over her shoulder to where Cnut stood, smiling broadly with his arms crossed. Leofric turned her face back to him, ignoring her imploring look, and pursed his lips as if becoming impatient with her hesitancy.

With an effort of will, Godgifu closed her eyes, bit her lips, and pulled her tunic over her head, letting it fall to the ground. Goosebumps crawled across her naked body. She jumped slightly when she felt a slight tugging on her hair until she realized Leofric was unbraiding it until it was loose and flowing down her shoulders and back, running his fingers along her scalp and massaging it until she relaxed more. When he stopped and pulled her into his arms, she was weak and pliant, panting softly. "Tell me what you want..." he murmured.

"I... I want to... feel better..." she choked, swallowing and rubbing her nose with the back of her hand.

"And do you want me to do what it takes make you feel better... even if it hurts? Are you letting me decide that?" he asked, noting how her eyes immediately went to his with concern, but then acceptance. She nodded. "Then, I will... and you will obey me in everything I do to take care of you... and you will say 'crabapple' when you want everything to stop. Because it will. It will stop when you say so, but keep in mind that it will not start again. Saying 'crabapple' makes everything stop, even if you are on the brink of orgasm. Do you understand?" he asked.

Godgifu's breath burst out, surprising her, because she had been holding it without realizing. Leofric raised his eyebrows in question and she blinked and nodded, "Crabapple...," she repeated, nodding, breathing unevenly.

Leofric nodded and guided her, his hand on the back of her neck, to stand beside him and lay across his legs. He thought he heard a slight sob when she adjusted herself, clutching his thigh with her small hands, but when he looked, her face was carefully impassive. She was cold and tense, digging her chin in to his thigh, expecting pain from his hand. He hated the thought of her fear of him, but at the same time, he was moved by her trust. He paused, uncertain how to begin.

A movement in his peripheral vision caught his eye. Cnut gestured a long slow stroking motion with his hand. Of course. Comfort her. This wasn't about causing her pain as much as it was about building her trust and faith in him.

Leofric moved his fingers over her scalp, massaging her, noting how her shoulders relaxed slightly upon feeling his familiar gentle touch. It filled him with pride and a sense of responsibility. He stroked his hands all over her body, feeling her, claiming every place. She tensed when he brushed his hand over her bottom, then gradually relaxed. He felt her breathing change, her fingers unclench and wiggle against him. That was when he delivered the first light spank, leaving his hand on her after placing the blow.

A sound escaped her, almost a question, as the place where he struck became more aware. Her breathing quickened and she squirmed in his lap, clenching her hands on him. Smack, smack... Leofric placed two more light spanks on the lower side of her bottom, making the round pale flesh jiggle merrily. He smiled as she squirmed again, more out of need than pain at this point.

From the corner of his eye, Leofric noticed that Cnut had come closer, observing the proceedings from behind, where Godgifu could not see him. He gestured with his hand in a circular motion. Comfort her. Leofric nodded, understanding that Godgifu needed to feel both pain and reassurance from him in order to get her release. He caressed her bottom lovingly on the warm rosy spots he had created and felt her sigh under his hands.

Spank, spank... SPANK! The sound of the last blow on her creamy skin cracking out into the night and pulling a yelping moan from Godgifu that quickly turned into panting whimpers under his gentle rubbing hand. Leofric smiled as she panted and squirmed in his lap, she was truly enjoying this, if the sweet pungent scent filling the air was any indication. He decided to investigate further.

"Spread your legs..." he said, leaning over to see her rich pink flower exposed as she spread her thighs apart. She was dripping. He ran one finger up the length of her crack, pulling it away covered with her excitement, and showing it to her. "Mmmmm... if I'd known how much you enjoyed this, I would have done it long ago," he murmured, feeling his cock throb when she took his fingers into her mouth and sucked them.

A slight noise caught Leofric's attention and he glanced over to see Cnut casually stroking his exposed cock, while he watched them, leaning back against a large tree. With a smile, Leofric delivered three more spanks, alternating cheeks and positions, feeling Godgifu beginning to shake under him. Her bottom glowed, red and swollen in the firelight. Her goosebumps had been replaced with a baking heat radiating from her body. Every pant came out of her with a slight whimper. She was trying to be strong for him, but she was nearly at her breaking point.

"You're doing very well, little one. Your bottom is bright red, but I think you can take a bit more. Before I continue, though, you've been very rude to the King, tonight. Is there anything you'd like to say to him?" Leofric asked, stroking his hand down her back.

"I need to come..." Godgifu whimpered.

"I believe you... and I love that you can actually say that out loud, but it isn't quite what I was hoping for. The king knows you need to come. He can see your juices dripping down your thighs," Leofric said, delivering a quick smack to her clit. Godgifu squealed and arched her back, her toes clenched as she panted near orgasm. Cnut strolled forward, stroking his nearly purple cock and enjoying the proceedings immensely. "I want to know what you have to say to the man you kicked in the ribs tonight?"

"Oh! I'm... I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Unnnnnnnnnh! That was rude! Thank you for being patient with me! I need to come!" Godgifu panted.

"Is that all?" Leofric asked, delivering several more spanks and watching her moan and hump his leg in pain and her need. "The man is king of three different countries-- and part of Sweden" Leofric added, seeing Cnut open his mouth to remind him, "It seems a bit inhospitable, dismissive even, to just say 'sorry' and 'thanks.' That's not even mentioning your treasonous tax debt. It seems like a more meaningful gesture is in order, don't you? I think you should invite him to release himself on your very lovely bottom," Leofric said, delivering several more spanks to Godgifu's buttocks and clit, his hand now glistening with her arousal. Cnut smiled broadly and stepped close behind her, standing between her legs, stroking himself more quickly.

Godgifu felt her legs pushed widely apart by Cnut's large body and swallowed. Her entire body felt like it was on fire and the pain of Leofric's spanks barely even registered in her mind anymore. She just felt like she was swimming in need. She heard the sound of Cnut stroking his cock behind her and moaned. "If it would please... Your Highness... nnnnnggh... please, please.... Oh god... I would be most honored... if you would... please... please come on my ass. Come on me until it drips down like honey. Come on me, Si-- aaaaaaah!!!" Godgifu cried out, as Cnut grunted and leaned back, splattering the curve of her bottom and back with rope after rope of hot cum, as Leofric pushed several fingers inside her slippery passage and fucked her with them.

Once Cnut had finished, Leofric took her by the back of the neck and lifted her in his arms and kissed her thoroughly, making her lose herself all over again. "You're fucking amazing..." he growled, standing with her and walking to a nearby tree and pressing her against it. Her legs wrapped around him, as he freed his long-denied erection from his pants and thrust deeply up into her body. "Oh fuck, woman! What are you doing to me?" he gasped, stroking hard into her impossibly hot pussy as she squealed.

Godgifu clutched him desperately, his urgent thrusts shaking her entire body, filling her with himself again and again. She didn't even realize she was screaming into his chest as his hips pounded against her, stretching her to take more and more of him, until with a hard thrust he throbbed inside her, his breath hitching as he filled her with his heat.

The two panted, breath mingling as they kissed each other, the crisis fading and bringing a flood of emotions over each of them. Leofric, filled with pride and tenderness, brushed the tangled hair away from her face, checking to see if she was all right, and lifting her away from the tree in his arms.

12