All Comments on 'Leofric and Godiva Pt. 06'

by LingeringAfterthought

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Come and Cum are two different words otherwise well done.

.

Cheers

LingeringAfterthoughtLingeringAfterthoughtover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Harga! Errors aside, I try to use come as a verb for orgasm, and cum as the noun/product of orgasm - a.k.a. the sticky fluid of happiness! What are your thoughts on the matter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm a bit disappointed how rhis story is going. I had loved the story until this chapter. You turned her into mindless babble at the sight of a good looking man. She didn't seem like the type who would appreciate being exposed during intimate moments.

LingeringAfterthoughtLingeringAfterthoughtover 2 years agoAuthor

I'm sorry to hear it Anon. I decided to have a little fun with the fact that Cnut was described as the finest and most handsome of men in the literature of the time (aside from having a long nose, apparently) but I could see how it could land strangely for you. Sorry to disappoint - I hope to do better with the next, if you keep reading, that is.

LingeringAfterthoughtLingeringAfterthoughtover 2 years agoAuthor

Oh - and thanks! I appreciate that you told me what didn't work for you in a way that was constructive. It can be hard to do - especially when it feels like someone is messing up a story you liked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for being receptive of my comments. I can understand your motives lol. I will continue to read and hope it gets back its old charm. I look forward to more.

PromQueenSubduedPromQueenSubduedover 2 years ago

This is such a charming series! Hot, funny, compelling all rolled into one. Thank you for sharing it with us, and I look forward to seeing where it goes next.

LingeringAfterthoughtLingeringAfterthoughtover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks PQ! I have to admit, I'm struggling with the end. Everything keeps getting more and more ridiculous, which is funny, but it stretches credibility beyond reason. Then, I erase 2/3 of what I wrote and try to start again from a saner passage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More Leofric please

LingeringAfterthoughtLingeringAfterthoughtover 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous - I'm working on it. I want it to be good and the resolution keeps changing on me. Thanks for letting me know you care.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLingeringAfterthought@LingeringAfterthought
04/08/24 - Still alive, writing and doing stuff. Had one of those stretches where stories are spinning on my head, but life didn't let me write. Now, I'm working on a new story for Geek Pride... if they're having Geek Pride this year. Karen Saves the Universe: Aliens kidna...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES