Leofric and Godiva Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Godgifu, taken beyond feelings that had names, simply cried as he carried her toward the creek, cried as he gently washed her with the cold water, cried as he dried her and examined the scratches on her back left by the tree's bark, and cried as he wrapped her in Harold's blanket and snuggled her against his chest and they drifted off to sleep together, with Cnut's snoring serving as their cacaphonous lullaby.

*** *** ***

The rising sun and birdsong awoke Leofric, feeling stiff, but happy. Godgifu still slept with her head on his shoulder, her arm thrown across his chest. He wondered how she would react this morning, their play last night being so different from what they had enjoyed before. Would she be shy? Would she try to pretend it didn't happen? He didn't have to wait long, for she soon breathed deeply and opened her eyes and looked into his.

"Good morning," he said, stroking her hair back away from her sleepy face. "How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Um... sore?" she said, giggling.

Leofric pulled her on top of him. "I meant, how are you feeling about last night," he said.

"Do we have to talk about it?" Godgifu whimpered. "It's so awkward to talk about... that. Can't we just let it be amazing and never talk about it again?"

"Ah, so you did like it. Which parts did you like?" he pried.

"See, this is talking about it, and I just said I don't want to talk about it."

"No. You said it's awkward to talk about it, not that you didn't want to talk about it. Amazing sex doesn't exist without communication. If we don't talk about it, it will be quite impossible to do it again, so I have to assume you don't want to have your little bottom spanked anymore," Leofric said, smirking.

"I didn't say that! We could do that again if I'm... scared, or sad, or... maybe after church when I didn't pay enough attention, or when you wear that tunic that--"

"Do what, exactly? You'll need to tell me what you liked, if I am to do it again," Leofric said, grinning.

Godgifu growled and looked away, refusing to look at him while she tried to do as he asked. "I liked it when you spanked me," she said through gritted teeth.

"I enjoyed that, too. Anything else?"

"I liked it when you made me stand where you wanted me before starting," she said, glancing back up at him from under the blanket.

"Really? You liked that? Why?"

"Ummm... because it made me feel like you were in control of things," she admitted.

"And why did you like that?" Leofric pressed.

"Because I was scared, and I wasn't feeling in control and it felt good that you were... because if you were in control, then I'd be safe... and because I trust you and to care of me."

"Hmmm... I like that," Leofric said, smiling as he stroked her hair. "What was the best part?"

"Best part when Cnut spray seed on the Pindsvin. This very good," Cnut offered.

"You are not a part of this conversation!" Godgifu yelled, poking her head out from under the blanket to scowl at Cnut.

"Cnut is King. Cnut make law. All conversation are Cnut's. Best part is when Cnut spray seed. This law now, too. Very good."

"I can't believe you're running off with this guy instead of marrying me," Godgifu grumbled.

"The Leofric still marry the Pindsvin. Just help with the Emma first," Cnut explained, getting up and stretching and yawning widely.

"Again -- you are not part of this conversation! Wait, what's wrong with the Emma?"

"Uh, Diva it would really be better if you didn't know more about th--" Leofric began.

"Cnut go to Norway and Denmark and the Emma leave Cnut. Go to Torksey with Vikings because Cnut say 'Aelfgifu' when he spray seed in the Emma. This very bad."

"Wait, who's Aelfgifu?" Godgifu asked.

Leofric tried to press Godgifu behind him, speaking directly to the king. "Look, I really don't think we should tell her any more--"

"Aelfgifu is Cnut not-wife in Norway. Give two good sons," Cnut explained to Godgifu, ignoring Leofric completely. "The Leofric is kin to Aelfgifu. He tells the Emma 'No more Aelfgifu.' The Emma happy. You marry the Leofric. Everything fine."

"Hold on a minute... why is there 'No more Aelfgifu?' You didn't like chop her up or something?" Godgifu pressed, coming from behind Leofric and putting her hands on her hips.

Cnut's face darkened, "Why English always say Cnut chop and cut? Do that one time! Everyone chop and cut hostage then! Cnut very good king to English! Look at the Emma's Aethelred sons! Still not dead! Cnut very good king!" he shouted, kicking dirt over the embers of the fire and stalking off.

Leofric and Godgifu stared after him, stunned into silence. "I... I think you hurt his feelings," Leofric said.

"You think he has feelings?" Godgifu wondered aloud. Leofric turned and frowned down at her, until he realized she wasn't joking.

"Why wouldn't he? Because he's big? Because he's powerful? Everyone has feelings, Diva. Being big mostly means you don't get to show them as much as you feel them... because with your size it scares people. Yeah, I think he has feelings," Leofric said, rubbing her back as he watched her face go from realization to mortification.

"I should go talk to him..." Godgifu said, pulling Leofric's tunic over her head.

"Hmm... yeah. Try not to-- ah, nevermind," Leofric amended, thinking the better of asking her to try not to get pregnant.

Godgifu found Cnut sitting by the stream, absentmindedly throwing rocks into it with a sour look on his face. She walked to his side and rested her hand on his shoulder, "I'm sorry..." she said quietly.

"Why the Pindsvin sorry?" Cnut said quietly, "Afraid of Cnut the beast? Think he cut off the Pindsvin face for arguing with Cnut? You think easy? Be king to three countries?"

"And some of Sweden..." Godgifu added. "No... I don't. Half the time I can't deal with Coventry, much less Mercia. No... I meant I was sorry for assuming the worst about you. I only knew about you from stories told by people angry and hurting about what they had lost in war. After all that, I didn't even want you to be a man, much less one who's... well, goofy and likeable," she said, sitting down next to him.

"Not likeable. The Emma... she not like Cnut," he said with tired resignation.

"Look, if you say another woman's name during sex, of course she's going to be mad--"

"No. The Pindsvin not understand. The Emma not mad. The Emma not like Cnut. The Leofric say 'everyone like Cnut,' but the Emma... no," he said, throwing a pebble into the water.

"Well, what have you given her to like?" Godgifu asked, pulling a blade of grass out of the ground and putting it between her thumbs and blowing, making a loud screeching squawk sound. "What I mean is, you were in Coventry just a couple hours, and you got Sir Hulgar to like you... and he doesn't like anybody," she said, bumping his elbow with her shoulder.

"We play dice..."

"So, you spent some time with him, doing something he likes to do? Okay... when do you spend time with Emma?"

"Cnut king of three countries... spending time difficult. Give her good fuck. She even make the squirrel sound with good fuck, but then turn away after. Not talk. Not make the spoons. Just take the candle and the feather and scratches the paper with the ink and cries. The Emma not happy, not like Cnut. Maybe she think Cnut beast, too."

"So, now you're going to Torksey so Leofric can tell her that, despite you saying Aelfgifu's name during sex, you're not fucking her anymore? Your plan is to prove the Emma's wrong to be upset and that you're right?" Godgifu asked.

"Yes. Tell her Cnut is right, good husband..." he said, his voice trailing off until he sighed heavily. "This... not good plan."

"Nope. Telling us we're emotional and wrong about feeling something is pretty much going to go very badly for you every single time. You know what's a good idea?" she asked. Cnut glanced over at her uneasily. "Bringing me along with you," she finished.

"The Leofric... he not like this idea. The Pindsvin is small... break easy," he said, throwing a larger stone into the water.

"Yes, and the Leofric also won't tell you when you have bad ideas. I will. Bring me along, keep me safe somewhere and I'll help you win over the Emma. No problem. Everything fine," Godgifu said, imitating him and earning a scowl from Cnut.

"Pindsvin... you know Cnut not think 'everything fine' when he say 'everything fine,'" he admitted.

"Yes, Sire. Leofric knows, too. He just won't tell you so. He's too nice. He'll just help you anyway and probably get himself killed. Then, you would have an even bigger problem than no Emma," Godgifu said.

"What problem then?"

"Me."

"Ah," Cnut said. Then, he stood and slowly pulled his tunic up and over his head, revealing a tanned and toned torso, bulging with muscles, so ridiculously gorgeous and perfect that Godgifu started laughing aloud. Knowing exactly the affect he had on her, Cnut grinned, threw his tunic at her, shucked his pants, and waded into the water to wash himself.

"Leofric! Help! I need to come again!" Godgifu laughingly yelled through the trees, watching Cnut bathe.

"Dammit woman, I'm currying Harold!" Leofric yelled back. "What happened? You were just supposed to apologize, for God's sake!"

"I am Cnut!" the King announced in explanation, causing Godgifu to burst into giggles. "Leofric! The Pindsvin comes with us to Torksey! Help us to win the Emma!" he yelled.

"What???" Leofric said, quickly running into the clearing. "Sire, that's... that's not... I mean... perhaps we should consider... it might not be..."

"The Pindsvin come! I am Cnut!"

"Don't I get a say in any of this, Sire?"

"See, I told you," Godgifu said, gesturing to Leofric. "He's too nice. You need me." She stood and pulled Leofric's tunic over her head and threw it down at his feet.

"Well, why does he need you?" Leofric asked, exasperated.

"I am Pindsvin!" she yelled happily, running naked into the water.

12