All Comments on 'Leon and Sir'

by LittleKay

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MyLadyInChainsMyLadyInChainsover 5 years ago
Tasty!!!

I love the internal struggle that Leon is going through! You really show the mental struggle that he is going through. I wonder, do you have anything posted on other writing sites? Things that aren't this genre? If so, please let me know, your writing skills are great. Enough detail to give us a mental picture of place and people, without going overboard, and perfect amount of descriptions to hear how people are talking without having to go into minute details. Can't say enough about your writing style, and your plot lines are amazing as well. My Dear, I think I have become addicted to your writings, already! Love your story about DC and Lexus too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Leon and sir

Love it awesome, held my interest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Series

Have you considered making this into a series?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ai no Kusabi

This story is extremely similar to a Japanese novel series called Ai no Kusabi. It is clear the author based this segment heavily off the series. The opening page is almost verbatim from the early parts of the first novel, and many details of the world are incredibly similar.

This is free content, so in itself I don't think it is a problem to use Ai no Kusabi's premise but change the names and tweak it for your own story. I do think there should be some acknowledgment of the source content though. It's only polite, and people who enjoy the story would probably enjoy the original series as well. I'm sure there are translations out there.

LittleKayLittleKayalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Author's Comment @ Anon

Concept is similar, and it is inspired by the feelings I developed while watching the episodes. It pained me not to write it as a fanfic and give more homage to the story, however, Literotica does not allow -any- fanfiction to be any kind of non-con or dub-con, even if the original was indeed one of non-consent.

This story was rejected 4 times and I had a conversation with the Lit publishers about it before I was allowed to submit it; any mention of the original story made it fanfic and then it had to be utterly consensual.

I simply hope that me even mentioning this in a comment does not result in the removal of the story, but I risk it to give this to you, Anon, because I feel you are right. I wish I could have expressed this the way I wished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Really hope you write more of this. Can’t wait to see Leon beg to be taken back and how his master punishes him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous