Leprechaun and the Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean scrambled to remove his clothing, and when Colleen saw his masterpiece, she was overjoyed and immediately stripped her clothing from her beautiful body. She led Sean over in front of the fire, laid him down on the rug, and crawled on top of him, rubbing her tits over his chest and running her hand through his pubic hair.

She placed her hand around his cock and squeezed it, rubbing it up and down. He became beautifully rigid. For the first time in his life, he started to produce precome. Colleen knelt on her knees, opened her lips, pushed out her tongue, and licked it off. She sucked his cock into her mouth, and the further it went in the more horney she became.

Sean pushed her off, moaning, "I want to slip my cock into your cunt; I am sure that is what it is really meant to do."

She moved on top of him, then lifted her leg over his body, centred herself and slid the head of his cock in between her lower lips and settled down on his magic cock. 'Ahhhh!' The feel of it. Sean had never had a feeling like that in his life. Colleen gently rode up and down on his cock with them both having exquisite feelings running up and down their bodies. With the difference in body sizes, Sean between her legs made him look a bit like a canoe on a wave, and being that he was so much smaller than she, it looked ridiculous; however, his cock was the right size and fitted her just right, and neither was thinking about the miss-match of body sizes.

Colleen set about teaching Sean how to upstroke to full depth and how to synchronise his strokes with hers. She also taught him to suckle her nipples as she leaned over while riding him. Showing him how she could move her pelvis around and around so as to rub her clit on his pelvis, stimulating them both, and while this was going on, both were building up to a fantastic orgasm. The crescendo hit them both at the same time and lasted for what seemed hours, but really, it was only a minute. Their first orgasm together.

Sean's cock did not shrink down after he had cum but stayed rigid, and as he pulled out of Colleen, he exclaimed, "Oh Lover, What do I do now? My cock will stick up above my belt, and people will see it."

Colleen immediately thought out the answer, "That's easy Sean, roll me over on to my back," which he did, "Now, stick your cock into me again, and fuck me a second time. That will fix our little problem."

Sean did slip his cock into her and started pumping in and out quite rapidly. The build-up this time was slower, but the feelings and emotions were greater. Colleen was ecstatic. She had never been fucked like this before. She moaned and groaned throughout the session. All this time, Sean had thoughts that were never in the leprechaun's manual. Thinking, "If this happens to one if they are human, then I want to become human as soon as possible."

Again, they both came at the same time, and the sensations were greater than ever before. Sean let out a long groan.

Colleen squealed, "Oh my, I am coming again, and I don't think it will ever stop."

This time Sean had become exhausted and lay down on Colleen. His cock shrank and slipped out of her cunt, and they drifted off to sleep in the other's arms.

When he woke, Sean found that the fire had burned down, and there were only embers. Both were starting to feel the cold air around them. He stirred and woke Colleen. She rubbed her sleepy eyes and realizing it had become quite late, and she knew that she should be home in her bed.

She kissed Sean and said, "Will you please take me home it is dark, and I will have difficulty seeing my way. I do not know if wild animals are out there, and I am frightened of the dark."

Sean smiled, "I can do better than that. Give me my shillelagh from over there."

She did, and when he took it in his hand, he held it up over her head, saying," Give me a kiss goodnight." This Colleen did, then he muttered a spell, and 'Poof!' she was in her bedroom.

Colleen was amazed as she started getting undressed, thinking that maybe the evening with Sean was all a dream until she felt the cum running down her legs. She sighed, thinking it was the best night of sex that she had ever had in her life.

Then she said out loud, " Oh, how I wish Sean could become human. I love him so much."

It had been arranged between them that they would meet on the following Saturday afternoon and maybe go for a walk in the forest. This they did and strolling down a leafy trail, they came to a beautiful secluded clearing, all dappled in sunlight. They sat down to admire the flowers and the bees working collecting honey.

Colleen said to Sean, " I'm hungry. I should have brought lunch. After all, this place makes one think of satisfying appetites."

Sean smiled and said, "I can satisfy both. Firstly for food."

He waved his shillelagh, and there appeared a cloth spread out on the grass, with quite a range of food, all set out for lunch. Colleen had become speechless, and this magic thing was more that she could understand. They both ate a little as they were both thinking sex and did not want a full stomach.

After eating, they lay back on the grass in the sunshine. Sean pulled Colleen close and gently fondled her tits and squeezed her nipples.

He murmured, "Now for the second appetite."

With that declaration, he undid his belt and pushed his trousers down and off his feet, then waved his cock over Colleen's body and said, "Let's fuck!" She moved her panties down and off her legs, lowered her skirt and lay spread-eagled on the grass, inviting Sean to do his best.

Sean moved as close to her as possible and kissed her, along with plenty of tongue, of course. Colleen responded in kind. Then he opened her blouse and unclipped her bra so that he could fondle her tits Au Naturale. Oh, my God, She did love the sensations that her lover kindled in her body. Then moving his right hand down to her palace of pleasure, he rubbed his fingers through her muff, then into her twat. She had started to lubricate and was more than ready to fuck. He gently rubbed her clit, and Colleen came the first time. Just for good measure, Sean did that again, and she came a second time.

Now she wanted to fuck, so Sean crawled between her legs, and Colleen moved her knees up close to her chest, opening herself up ready to receive his big cock into her body. He rubbed his cock against her opening to make it squishy, and in doing so, he rubbed her clit again, and Colleen came the third time. He fondled her breasts under her top, felt up her nipples, then he gently squeezed and rolled them around. He felt her cunt rubbing against his cock while she was trying to get it into her vagina, then lover boy gave a gentle push and ran his organ deep into her body. Wow! The beautiful feelings that ran through their bodies were magic.

Sean gasped, "Colleen, do all humans get these feelings from their sex organs, even through to their toes? These feelings are exquisite."

Colleen replied, " I don't know about other humans, but I certainly do. I do believe that all people get a lot of pleasure from sex."

"Then, if that is so, I want to become human," gasped Sean.

"What a wonderful idea," breathed Colleen. "If that were possible, I want you to do that because I deeply love you, Sean, and we would be a terrific couple. Is it possible? But before we go further, let's finish this fuck." Which they did, and after a little while, both partners came making the loudest noise they had ever made.

She remarked, "Have you noticed Sean that fucking with our clothes on is not as satisfying as doing it without clothes."

In the post-sex euphoria, they lay back in the sunshine and dozed. My God life was wonderful.

After a little while, when both had recovered and were at peace with the world, Colleen said: "Sean, my love, did you mean it when you said that you wanted to become human, or was it just sex talking?"

"Oh, but I do want to enjoy sex with you and have the life of a human. I need to live with you. We could get married, and I will then have you all for myself. I would live in a house instead of being under a tree."

"How could we do that?"

"I will ask the Fairy Queen if she would grant me this wish."

"I could get my dad to build a small house on his property, and we could furnish it ourselves, and we could live together there."

Sean held Colleen close, kissed her affectionately, and murmured, "Ask me later because I can build a house with magic, no problem. Firstly I have to summon the Fairy Queen. I still have two special wishes I can use. However, we had better get dressed first before she sees us with our bottoms nude."

He then held his shillelagh in the air and recited a spell. Whoosh! The Fairy Queen was standing in front of both of them.

"Well, Sean, what have you summoned me here for?" asked the Fairy Queen.

"Aeval, I need to use my second wish if I may. I want to become a human

so that I may Love, Cherish, and Marry, my sweetheart Colleen, and we can live the rest of our lives together, as man and wife. Colleen's wants are the same as mine," pleaded Sean.

"Sean, I will do this if you wish, but as in all things human, there are some catches, and I will now warn you of them.

Firstly; to become human, you will have to fuck Colleen to orgasms for both of you, 100 times within one year from your first fuck of this series.

Secondly, if you do not complete this task, you will live out your next two hundred years in limbo, neither Leprechaun nor Human.

Thirdly, you will lose your magic powers the day you become human."

With this statement, Aeval continued, "As the Fairy Queen of Love and Compassion, I can grant this wish, but do you both want time to discuss this. I recommend that you do."

Sean immediately answered, "No!"

Colleen, being much more level headed, said, "Yes, I think that would be wise."

The Fairy Queen agreed with her and smiled, "I will come back here tomorrow at this same time and take your considered answer. If you still want this, I will grant Sean's wish."

Aeval waved her wand and disappeared in a flash.

They discussed Sean's wish back and forth until late that night. Finally, Colleen and Sean agreed that they both wanted for him to become human and that they would marry and live out their lives together.

The new day dawned and found Sean and Colleen waiting for the Fairy Queen to appear, and upon the hour, 'Woosh' she arrived.

Aeval opened the conversation by asking, "Do you wish to go forward, lovers, or do you wish to retract? Please tell me now."

Both Sean and Colleen spoke together, "Yes, we want Sean to become human with all the pro's and con's that it may entail."

"So be it," The Fairy Queen said.

She waved her wand, and with a flash of light and 'Boom,' the deed was done. "Go forth lovers, and I will call back in one year to see how you work out."

Aeval then waved her wand, and she faded away from the lovers.

Sean was all for going up to his house under the old Oak Tree to get started on having 100 fucks so that. he could become human, but Colleen, being the practical one, suggested to Sean, "Let's now go and see my Dad, and ask for a piece of his land so that we may build our little house."

So the lovers walked hand in hand from where they had met the Fairy Queen along the path to the house where Colleen lived, and her Dad happened to be home. She called him into the sitting room and said, "Dad, we need to talk to you."

Her father asked, "What is it that you want my daughter?" because he knew that Colleen was a bit headstrong and did not usually seek advice. "You said that 'we' want to talk to me, but there is no one else here." Sean, of course, was invisible.

Colleen smiled, saying, "But my lover is here with me. Show yourself, Sean."

He then slowly became visible.

Her father's mouth fell open as he viewed a little man just three feet tall, with a funny hat and a green jacket standing before him.

"Dad, this is my friend Sean, and he is a Leprechaun. He is changing into a human. I love him a heartful, and I am going to marry him when he becomes human in one year's time."

Her father murmured "Begora" and was astounded on two counts, one, this was the first Leprechaun he had ever met, and two, that his only daughter wanted to marry the little man.

Father mumbled, "I hope you know what you are doing, my daughter, and what else did you want to ask?"

"Dad, Would you please give us a piece of your land so that we may build a house to live together while Sean is changing into a man?"

Father asked, "If I do, how can a little man build it? He is not big enough."

Sean smiled at this question and answered, "Sir, that is the easiest part, Show me the land, and I will show you.".

So her father pointed out a piece of land in the front of the estate, saying, "I must see this Leprechaun build a house."

Sean thanked father, and said, "Are you, ready sir?"

To place the house, he bumped his shillelagh three times on the floor, spoke a small incantation and, there was a flash of light, and lo: There stood a traditional Irish house.

Colleen's father was stunned. He muttered, "Bejazz and Begora! You are a wizard, son. If you can do that, then I am pleased to have you for a son in law, and you have my blessing."

Colleen, thanked her father, and now overjoyed, took Sean's hand and dragged him over to see their new house. When they entered, she found all the furniture was in place ready for occupation.

She hugged him and smiled, "We move in today. Let us get your belongings from your old home."

Sean just bumped his shillelagh once on the floor; his belongings were each in the right place in the house.

Sean was overjoyed, and he danced a little jig, his smile ran from ear to ear, and his pipe puffed like a steam engine.

"Well, lassie, let's start on the 100 fucks right away. I want to be a man," he called as he headed along to the bedroom.

Colleen said, "OK, because I want your cock in me."

When they quickly walked into the bedroom, it was laid out just as Colleen would have wished.

She looked at the bed, saying, " It's too nice to ruffle up just yet, so why don't you fuck me up against the wall."

Sean asked," How do we do that?"

Colleen, having had some experience in the sex department, started undressing Sean. She removed his green hat, then his belt and trousers, and so on until he was completely nude. She stripped off her frock, underwear shoes and socks, and now she was dressed as she was born.

Sean asked, "What do we do now?"

Colleen smiled, "Now, you hold me up against the wall, then slide me down onto your cock."

Oh, Oh! There was a problem. Sean was only three feet tall, and his nose only came up to her pussy. He at least could smell her arousal, but he could not fuck her as their parts did not line up.

Sean said, "I know, I could use my magic powers and become the same size as you, but then there will be a problem, my cock will grow proportionately, and I will be far too big for your precious twat."

Colleen smiled, saying, "What about standing on a box."

"Begorra, your right girl."

He smote his shillelagh twice on the floor, and a wooden box appeared. He climbed up onto the box and was just the right height to hold her tight and poke his stiff cock into her cunt. Colleen was amazed, that although he was small, Sean had the strength of a full-sized man, and his hands felt wonderful supporting her bum while she had her arms tight around his neck.

Colleen jigged up and down on his cock, and moaned, "Oh God, Sean, that is perfect."

He was thoroughly enjoying his first upright fuck, as did Colleen. Afterward, they both agreed to keep the box in the bedroom. Then, noted that this fuck was exciting, and they only had 99 more to go.

Our couple, having decided that they were now very hungry for food, walked along to the kitchen where Colleen set about making a hot meal.

While they were eating, Sean thought out loud, "Darling, I cannot hold it in my head the count for a year's worth of sex. How can we keep a running total of how many fucks we have had? What should we do?"

Colleen ever the bright one, assured him it was simple, "We will carve a notch on the shank of your shillelagh for each orgasm, and then we can count them."

This detail solved their problem, and they carved their first notch.

While eating, sitting at the kitchen table in their dressing gowns, they planned their future, including the sex part.

Colleen asked, "Sean, do you know that there are many ways we can fuck?"

Sean, who was, of course, quite naive and innocent, answered, "No, but will you show me so that we can enjoy my becoming a human?"

"Well, I am not that experienced, but I will show you at least six, and after we wash the dishes, let's go to bed and continue learning." So they did.

Once in the bedroom, Colleen removed her dressing gown and lay back on the bed.

"Sean, come over to me, and I will show you how to please a woman."

He stripped off and lay down beside her. She proceeded to touch her erogenous spots, saying, "Darling; these are the places to touch, caress, kiss and gently rub to excite your woman."

"Firstly, one cannot just take down your pants, pull out your cock, and stick it into her. She has to get lubricated and ready. So to start, one places one's arms around her, hold her, and kiss her, like this." They did.

"Then sometimes, one licks her lips, or pokes inside her mouth with his tongue."

Each time Colleen made a move, she demonstrated it with an action.

"Then maybe you nibble the lobe of her ear and kiss her on the neck. Try stroking her neck and slowly move down to the swell of her breasts, gently stroke around her breasts and rub her nipples. The next move is to nibble and suck on her nipples."

Of course, while demonstrating these actions, Colleen was becoming aroused, and her cunt had started to moisten. She had started to feel squiggles in her centre. As Sean followed her instructions, his cock had hardened and become ready.

He tried to move over her, but she stopped him, saying, " There is more to learn yet, lover."

Sean did not want to hold back and griped a bit, "I haven't done this before; why are we doing it now?"

Colleen kissed Sean, saying, "Before we were very randy and did not need foreplay, but we will need it more as we become used to each other. I am showing these moves now to cover the future so that we will always want each other sexually and to make you a better lover."

She continued, "You should gently stroke a lover's tummy and gently rub her muff."

She showed him as she went along till she arrived down to her twat.

"This part is a woman's main pleasure point."

Showing Sean how he should gently open her flower, she said, "These are my lips which cover my vagina, but they open to let your cock enter me. Here is my clitoris, and this is my main excitement point. (Pun intended) You should gently run your fingers over it, and around the lips and smoothly rub all around them, and over the tip of my clit. If you do that right, my body will orgasm for you. The hole is my vagina, and that is where you push your cock into me. This you already know, and how to push your cock forward and pull back to fuck me. There are other pleasure points, but you will learn these as we go on, satisfying each other. When I am ready for sex, my vagina will be wet and slippery. There are many other things one can do, and I will show you these as we enjoy each other."

Sean smiled with this knowledge. "I wondered how humans knew how to wind their females up, ready to fuck, now I know. Thanks for the lesson."

They climbed onto their bed, and Colleen whispered: "Let's christen our nuptial bed, and we can get number two fuck away."

Sean had become more than ready to fuck and started to rush her, but Colleen slowed him down, saying, "Sex is like aged Poutine, one takes it slowly and savours the feelings and enjoys the journey. Now, remember what I have just instructed you in exciting a woman's erotic parts."