Leprechaun and the Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrsmale
jrsmale
30 Followers

Colleen took Sean through the right motions, and then he entered her love channel, and they enjoyed a slow romantic fuck. It was not the same as when they had previously rushed their joining, but this time it was a romantic sex session.

When they had both climaxed and slipped apart, she asked him, "How did you enjoy that one, Sean? That was different, wasn't it?"

"Begorra, It sure was."

She then said, "Now Sean, we will start doing different actions to enhance our sex sessions and keep it interesting for both of us. That will keep us together for life, which is what we want when you become human. Oh, I almost forgot. Remember to cut the second notch on the shillelagh." He rushed off and did that.

He came back to bed they snuggled down into their bed, they started to pillow talk.

Colleen murmured, "Isn't it great that we no longer have to part and go to our separate homes. We can sleep close to each other and feel our nude bodies touching whenever we wake from our sleep."

Sean thinking like a human male, said, "I can keep my hard cock right up against your beautiful bum and slip it into you while you sleep. Then I will wake you up gently by moving in and out of your vagina."

"If you do that too often, I might cut it off," giggled, Colleen. "But if you should do that to me, please cut another notch on your shillelagh, even if you have to get out of bed in the cold to get your knife."

This is the way their co-habiting started. The next morning, when both had woken, they looked in the other's eyes and said almost together. "Let's have a dawn breaker and get our third notch on your shillelagh, and then we will only have 97 to go."

Both now were committed lovers, so from this morning onwards, they settled to what would be their usual household chores. She to her cooking and cleaning and he to do the garden and household maintenance. Of course, every time Sean walked close to Colleen, they fondled and touched each other as lovers are wont to do. This resulted in a few extra fucks during the day, as well as their nighttime sex.

Then suddenly, one night, Colleen would not let Sean touch her lower body. When he wanted sex, she said no. He became very puzzled about this brush off and asked," Do you not love me anymore, Colleen?"

She smiled, "I do love you, Sean, but it is my time of the month, and we cannot have sex till it is over."

He was very vexed by this information, asking, "What do you mean, lover? Have you got someone else in mind?"

She said, "I'm sorry I had forgotten for a moment that you are not yet a human, and you would not know. Human females naturally have a period each month when we shed some blood and have a few body problems with our pussy. This problem lasts about five to seven days, and then we are back in good working order."

"Oh! I see," Sean replied.

He did not quite understand but realised that he would as time moved on. Obviously, this was part of becoming human.

He then asked, "How will this affect our 100 fucks in the year for me to become human if you are out of action one week every month?"

"Well, lover, we just have to work around this little problem, but do not worry because once I am over my period, I will be keener than ever for sex for the first week."

After six days had passed, Colleen decided it was time to take Sean through learning that there are many ways to enjoy sex.

"Firstly, the way we have sex is when we are laying down on our bed with you on top of me is called missionary position. It said that the early church people stated that sex was only intended for procreation and not to be enjoyed, especially by females, and the woman should not show her body to her partner. But we know that is rubbish, and it is even better if a couple strips naked, and the female closes her legs around your body while you push into her. We should try all the positions as I relate them to you, but do not cum."

Sean took all his clothes off, and Colleen stripped nude, then he moved on top of her and pushed his cock into her vagina and started moving in and out.

She then called in alarm, "Hey! Sean stop. I don't want you to fuck me to completion. We are just trying out positions. That will come later."

He apologised, and she continued. "Now, in any position, you can be as loving or forcefull depending on what your partner feels she needs."

Sean asked, "How will I know what my partner wants?"

"That is for a man to work out. Women are inexplicable and mysterious and being a man, you will always be wrong."

Sean exclaimed, "Oh my God! Is this what being human entails?"

"The next position is Doggy and I will get on my hands and knees, and you will mount me from behind. This way you can lay on my back and insert your cock into my love hole. At the same time, you can either fondle my tits or my clitoris. You can push deeper into me this way than any other way. Remember, in all your preliminaries, and your work on a woman's erogenous places, you do so to get her in the mood and wet so that she can accept you."

"A woman is laying face down on her bed with a pillow under her pelvis to lift her bum. Again, you slip your cock into her cunt from behind. It is good, and you can kiss the back of her neck and stroke her shoulders, which helps with stimulating her juices."

"Another way which gives a woman control is cowboy. This action where a man lays on his back, and she sits over him and holds his cock up, and she slides back down on it. This way, she can moderate the depth that he penetrates her vagina. She can move up and down and squiggle around, as well as rocking back and forth. It gives her more sensation than any other way of fucking."

At this point, Colleen had been sitting on Sean's cock, her clit was rubbing on his pelvis, and she had become very aroused, so she moaned out loud "Oh Sean I love you so much, for God's sake finish me off."

He complained that she had previously had told him not to come and that she had now done it herself.

She moaned, "This is different."

Here ended the first lesson as they both were temporally exhausted and passed into a short sleep.

When they woke, it was dark, and they both felt hungry for food, so they slipped off the bed, pulled on dressing gowns and walked down to their kitchen, where Colleen whipped up a light meal.

Suddenly Colleen had a thought. "Sean, did you carve a notch onto the shillelagh?"

He stood up from the table and rushed to the bedroom and carved the notch.

Upon coming back to the table, he sighed, "I must not forget to do that, or I will never reach my total of one hundred fucks for the year." She agreed with him.

As it was early evening, they decided to return to their bed as they were both a little overwhelmed at having shifted in together, and by the knowledge that all things being equal, they would be together forever. The fact that they were still randy, and that they will be sleeping in the same bed that they had been fucking in, and not having to interrupt their comfort or feelings by having to go home on their own, made their feelings even better.

Colleen interrupted their reverie, saying, "Sean, I had forgotten one way we can have sex. That is in the upright position, the same as we had when we came into this room. This way is very good for the woman, but a bit strenuous for her partner."

Sean kissed her, murmuring, "Yes, I had noticed that you had missed it out. I also understand that there are other positions that one can fuck and that we have not touched upon them yet."

She said, "I will enjoy helping you to learn."

With the first week together, they had started to settle down in the manner of married life, each enjoying the touchy-feely cuddles, while they both worked on their fuck totals and steadily progressed towards the magic total of 100 for the year, and they could not be happier.

After a week or so elapsed, Colleen suggested to Sean, "I think it is time for us to experiment with oral sex. I like it, but I know that you have never tried it. Let us have a shower and go to bed."

They cleaned each other with soft soap and showered the suds off while playing with each other's genitals, and this turned them on ready for the next stage of their lesson. They raced to the bed and jumped onto the middle; Sean laying nude flat on his back.

Colleen started the lesson off by saying, "Sean, it usually takes a woman longer to get excited, and as you know, she can come and continue with fucking whereas a man, once he comes, cannot get his cock up again for a while. So, it is best to give the woman the first orgasm orally, then it is the man's turn. I will show you how to eat a woman."

She rolled onto her back, saying, "Now start on kissing my lips and neck, and then work your way down to my tits. Suckle and kiss them, moving down my body till you get to my cunt. You then lick my lower lips, and lick and suck on my clitoris, all the time moving your tongue around and over my sexy parts."

Sean started on her beautiful mouth, and he noted when Colleen reacted to his loving actions as he moved down her body. He laved and suckled her tits and nipples, and she started to squiggle around. He slid down and kissed and licked her tummy. Tentatively poking his tongue out, he touched her labia and noticed that she had become quite juicy. The more he licked, the wetter she became. She guided his head around till she centered his tongue over her clit.

Breathing deeply, she moaned, "Suck my clit."

When he did this, she very quickly started shuddering in time with his tongue. She squealed and became rigid. Sean had a hard time holding his mouth on her clit, but he succeeded, and after she had orgasmed a second time, he thought to himself, "Wow, I have learned something new. These new sex games are great."

Colleen screamed, "Stop, I'm too sensitive."

She lay there for a short while, and when recovered, she said, "Now it's your turn."

Sean was, of course, still as hard as a rock and waiting. She turned him onto his back, and said: "Now I will show you how I give fellatio."

She started by kissing his lips and pushing her tongue into his mouth, then moving down his body. She kissed and sucked his nipples, running her fingers down through his pubic curls until she reached his cock. Colleen stroked it up and down for a short while, and then grasped it, sliding the loose skin up and down a few times. This felt wonderful to Sean. She licked the knob and took it into her mouth. Oh my God, he had never felt anything like this, but this feeling was superseded when she slipped her mouth over and down his cock and sucked on it hard. He gently held Colleen's head, moving it up and down as he fucked up into her mouth. 'Boom,' he orgasmed, making his toes curl and filling her mouth with cum. The feelings were out of this world. Colleen enjoyed it too, and she had not had a mouthful of cum in years. It was 'Yummy' and fulfilling, and she enjoyed the warm salty taste of his love juice.

After their morning dawn breaker the next day, as they sat at the table having coffee and a traditional breakfast of eggs and black puddings, Colleen suggested, "Sean, lover. I think that it is time we took our selves out of the house and meet up with some old friends from our village. I don't think that we should be shut up in our house fucking all the time. I know that we have a quota to reach, but we still have plenty of time to get there."

Sean asked, "What do you suggest, lover?"

"Firstly, we should have a party to meet and greet friends and relatives because while I know most of the people in our village, you have never met them," said Colleen, "and I want you to know a lot more people."

She said, "Mom, my friend Sheila and I will do the catering and invitations, while you sort out the drinks. Not too much Poitin, and get a band for dancing. We will have it in the village hall next Saturday."

On the night of the party, about eighty people attended, including Father O' Brien, who acted as MC. They had a four-piece band and lots of food.

Sean was a little worried that being a Leprechaun, he might be a little out of place, but Colleen and Sheila assured him that all Irish people know a lot about Leprechauns and would accept him as one of their own. So they arrived at the party fashionably late, and when they walked into the hall, they were greeted with cheers and clapping. The wine flowed, the beer was very popular, and the diehards just loved the Poitin. Everyone became pleasantly merry. There was plenty of dancing, and with the hall lights dimmed, there were some amorous couples on the floor.

It came about that the local loud-mouth lout started pestering Colleen, and when Sean spied this, he walked over to him and suggested that he leave her alone and move away.

As the man was half-drunk, he abused Sean and pushed, him saying, "If you were half a man, I would knock you down, but as it is I wouldn't bother with a little squirt like you."

Sean, being insulted and jealous, pushed in front of loud-mouth, saying, "If you do not move away from my lady, I will sort you out."

Loud-mouth sneered, "You little pest. I will have her tonight, and you can't do anything about it; you're not big enough."

Sean pointed his shillelagh at him, casting a spell, and with a flash of light, lo and behold loudmouth had shrunk to the same size as the leprechaun. After this, the half-drunk Irishman was no match for an angry, jealous leprechaun. Sean wiped the floor with the lout and then picking him up threw him out the door into the dark. The loutish guy picked himself up off the ground and mumbled: "Bejazzas, he packs a big punch for a little man."

Sean appologised to the guests and took Colleen over to the bar for another drink.

Colleen smiled and thanked her hero, and the crowd cheered.

When they left the hall and arrived home, she quickly stripped off and gave Sean a big thank you fuck; maybe the best fuck that he had ever experienced.

Time passed with lots of laughs and plenty of sex. They went out at least twice a week, meeting up with quite a number of friends. Sometimes going to the pub, other times for soccer games and also to evenings with her mom and dad, with Sean feeling more human as he became accepted as Colleen's partner.

About nine months had passed, and Sean felt more and more human, and his sex tally was coming along nicely, but his body size had not changed; he was still just three feet tall. Most of the time it did not worry him.

However, the month now was October, and Halloween was coming up fast. Colleen just had to be part of the celebrations which were being held on the 31st at the village hall. He wondered what sort of a costume he would wear. Colleen and her girlfriend thought through this problem and felt he could not go to the party dressed as a leprechaun because everyone knew that he was one. They both came up with a solution; use his shillelagh, and wish himself up to a full-size man in a leprechaun costume. He would be wearing a mask, and no one would expect it to be him and would think it was another person doing an impersonation.

Sean was excited to be going to the Halloween party because it would give him a chance to be mischievous, something that he had not done since he had been with Colleen. He sat down with Colleen and Shiela to scheme up a prank to play on the villagers. He quietly asked Sheila to meet up with him the next day so that Colleen would not know about the trick he had in mind.

Colleen and Shiela discussed ideas for their costumes and masks, and while they covered several scenarios, nothing has been decided. They agreed that it would be a surprise when they all met together on the evening.

When they arrived at the village hall, the trio discovered, there were pimps, prostitutes, brewers, and maids as well as ghouls, devils, and a variety of other colourful costumes, with everyone, masked up and unrecognizable.

The finger food was laid out, and the bar in full swing with drinks lubricating all the senses.

Colleen had dressed as Lady-Luck, Sean as a man-sized Leprechaun, and with wearing their masks, no-one recognised them.

Standing at the bar, they heard a squeal! Everyone turned to look, and there was a three-foot-high apparition in a black burqa with two eye holes and black gloves. There was a space around the apparition, and when a man happened to get close enough, a hand flashed out and grabbed his gonads, saying: "Gotcha!" The MC strode over to the apparition and demanded to know who the person was.

An unusual voice replied, "I am the Phantom Ball Snatcher. Stand there and I will have you too."

Father O'Brien was rather taken aback with this comment. Then the apparition stood close to Father and whispered some instructions in his ear.

Father immediately returned to the stage and announced, "I am informed by the Apparition that for a donation, anyone who wants to try to guess the identity of this person, can and if they guess correctly, they will get double the amount of their donation back in their hands. All other donations received will go to the Widows and Orphans fund. Come on friends, and have a go."

In the meantime, the Phantom moved around the hall, grabbing anyone who ventured too close with a "Gotcha!" Women were not immune either, and a number of them found a hand up their frock and a "Gotcha!" in their ear.

Quite a number walked up to the MC to drop their donation into the hat together with their guess. It boosted the size of the donations, and Father was very pleased. After about an hour, and lots of conviviality, the quest came to its end. Everyone had their ideas, and Sean kept an eye on the proceedings. It was time to show up the person masked as the apparition. However, as always, there is a smart arse or two. In this case, two, and they sneaked up behind the Phantom and whipped the black cloth off its head and body, and dropped it on the floor in fright.

Lo and behold! There was no-one under the cloth!

This fact set the room abuzz. Was it the devil's work? It could be a spirit of Halloween, and there were 101 other possible hypotheses.

At about this time, Shiela came up to the bar, saying, " What has a girl got to do to get a drink?".

Colleen looked at Sean and raised an eyebrow.

Father O'Brien fearfully called out, "There is no-one there, so there is no winner to this contest. All the funds go to our charity."

Sean just smiled, saying, "That's the mystery, folks. Don't worry about it, and have another drink."

One or two people asked Colleen where Sean was and why wasn't he here with her. She made a noncommittal answer, moving the conversation on to the next subject.

The villagers are still talking about the mystery of the Phantom Ball Snatcher to this day.

More time passed, and it was almost the end of the year when Sean wondered if he had accumulated enough fucks that would transform him into a human. He was eagerly awaiting the occasion because he was madly in love with Colleen and wanted to be with her forever.

He awoke one morning to find Colleen sobbing sitting on the end of the bed that they shared. He wrapped his arms around her.

"What is the problem, lover, that disturbs you so much? I do not want you to be so upset."

Colleen sobbed and could hardly get the words out of her mouth. "Oh Sean, do you realise that we have only three days to go for your full year?"

Not expecting this question, he replied, "So?"

She cuddled up to him, saying, "We have only two fucks to go, but I am due to start my period today."

This fact put Sean off his breakfast, and with that, they clung together, wracking their brains as to how the problem could be overcome.

Suddenly Sean had the best brightest idea that he had ever had.

"I have one special wish left to me, by the Fairy Queen, and I will call her up."

jrsmale
jrsmale
30 Followers