Leprechaun and the Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He banged his shillelagh three times on the floor.

He desperately called, "Avel, Oh, Avel. Will you come and help us please?"

With that soft tinkling music, started in the distance, and the Fairy Queen appeared before the couple.

"Sean and Colleen, what is so troubling for you that it has reduced you both to this state?"

Sean related their problem to her, at which point the Fairy Queen said, "Sorry folks, you do not need me. You have used your last wish up to no avail."

Sean's face dropped.

In distress, he said, "Aeval, can you not help us?"

She replied, "I do not need to. Firstly you have miscounted by two fucks. Secondly, you became a human three days ago. Thirdly Colleen is pregnant and will not have a period for another nine months. Then you will both be parents to a little girl."

Sean was so overcome he jumped up to embrace Aeval and, when he leaned on his shillelagh, the shaft broke because it had had so many notches cut into it.

He cheered and said, "I won't need that anymore because I am human and no longer can make magic but I can make babies."