Leroy and Cynthia Anne

Story Info
Young couple meet at Notre Dam and meet Father Tom.
1.4k words
4.39
2.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was Bad, Bad Leroy Brown and then there was Leroy the cocksucker. This is his story, and that of his wife Cynthia Anne.

Leroy was a Cuckhold hubby that was married to a wanton whore who forced Leroy to suck her lovers cocks clean.

At first it disgusted Leroy to watch his wife get fucked and be forced to suck her lover's cocks clean. But over time, Leroy got addicted to both cocks and cum.

Leroy was born into a strict Irish Catholic family, and studied his Catechism faithfully, and served as an Alter Boy at Saint Patrick's Cathedral in his home town, which will remain anonymous.

His parents dreamed of Leroy becoming a Priest, but that was not to be. At age 18 Leroy went off to attend a prestigious Catholic University.

At the University. Leroy met and immediately became enamored with Cynthia Anne Courtney, a red headed beauty from Middletown, Ohio just north of Cincinnati.

They started attending Mass on campus together. They seemed the ideal couple.

Little did Leroy know that Cynthia Anne had caught the eye of a middle-aged Priest name Father Tom. Father Tom had the unique position of finding and fucking nubile young ladies and training them for service to older Priests at the University. Father Tom had a huge hard cock capable of multiple orgasms, each with huge loads. Father Tom had truly been blessed.

Father Tom had turned many an innocent girl into a wanton whore by yielding his big cock far and wide.

Father Tom was held in the highest esteem at the University from the President on down.

Father Tom offered free counseling sessions to the young women for the purpose of guiding them into the right course of study. It was called Career Building. A worthwhile endeavor endorsed by the University.

It was at one of these counseling sessions that Cynthia Anne first met Father Tom. The sessions seemed innocent enough with Father Tom gaining the complete faith and trust of Cynthia Anne. That would soon change.

Father Tom probed Cynthia Anne's wants and desires for her future. Cynthia Anne was not sure where her future lay and had enrolled in a General Education course of study with plans to switch to another major course of study by her junior year.

Father Tom's inquiries became more personal, as he sensed the girl was highly sensual, which would prove right. Father Tom also sensed she was an ideal candidate for his purposes, and he was left with a raging boner after each session. Soon it would be time to deflower this beauty and begin her training.

Father Tom asked, "Cynthia Anne, do you trust me?"

"But of course, Father," came her reply.

"I'm going to put that trust to test. Do you understand?" Asked Father Tom.

A perplexed Cynthia Anne responded, "I'm not sure I understand."

"I want you to remove my hard cock from its constraints," said Father Tom.

"What?" Came Cynthia's response.

"I want to take my cock out," said the good Father.

Slowly with trembling hands Cynthia Anne did as she was asked. As he pulled out Father Tom's hard cock, she felt the hardness and warmth, and was stunned by the size.

Cynthia Anne's pussy had gotten very wet and was dripping her secretions. Father Tom had read her right, she was highly sensual, and had raced back to her dorm room, and furiously masturbated after previous counselling sessions. Father Tom's personal questioning had aroused her to fever pitch, which had been his intentions from the start. Father Tom's technique was a proven commodity.

Cynthia Anne's eye were glued to Father Tom's eight-inch cock with a huge mushroom head. Which did not go unnoticed by Father Tom. Cynthia Anne slowly sank to her knees never letting go of Father Tom's cock.

In this kneeling position, Cynthia Anne accepted Father Tom's cock into her mouth. Father Tom had the greatest urge to fuck her mouth, but let the girl proceed unabated.

With no experience, the girl demonstrated the skills of a natural born cocksucker. Just as Father Tom had thought.

Cynthia Anne instinctively began sucking Father Tom's cock eliciting moans from the good Father.

Somehow, the thought ran Through Cynthia Anne's mind, oh my god. I'm a cocksucker.

At the same time Father Tom was thinking, what a marvelous cocksucker she is, surely the bishop, will love her.

Cynthia Anne was careful not to let Father Tom's cock hit the entrance to her throat, thereby avoiding any gagging issues.

As much as Father Tom wanted this blow job to continue, he needed to cum and prepare the lass for her forthcoming copulation.

Giving fair warning, Father Tom said, "I'm cumming, my dear," as he blew a copious amount of hot slick cum into Cynthia Anne's mouth, witch, she greedily swallowed even to the point of slurping.

Cynthia Anne loved the taste and texture of the Priest's spunk, and knew she wanted more. Which she would inevitably receive.

Reluctantly Father Tom allowed his cock to slip from her mouth. Cynthia Anne never let go of Father Tom's cock and was slowly stroking it. It never lost its full hardness.

"My Dear, in a few minutes, after a short respite and recoup, I'm going to fuck your sins away," said Father Tom.

Cynthia Anne was still savoring the taste of Father Tom's cum, and at first did not fully comprehend what Father Tom had said. But as his word sunk in, a cold chill ran through her entire body. Did he say he was going to fuck me with his big cock, she wondered, as she continued stroking Father Tom.

Father Tom's was soon recharged and his cock was once again hard as a rock.

Father Tom lay Cynthia Anne on a large sofa and removed her panties, leaving a very wet pussy on display. A pussy that he would soon penetrate with his big cock.

Cynthia Anne was in a virtual state of bliss and was ready to be deflowered, although her hymen had long been broken by her fingers during furious masturbation sessions.

Father Tom produced a syringe like device and informed Cynthia Anne that he was going to insert it into her pussy and discharge a load of spermicide. This was to protect her from pregnancy. It was long used practice Priests used when fucking Nuns.

Father Tom then placed his cock at the entrance to her quim and began a slow insertion. With both Cynthia Annes wetness and the spermicide, Father Tom's cock slid in smooth and easily. Cynthia Anne felt her cunt being stretched and filled. The insertion continued until cock met cervix.

Cynthia Anne's pussy was now stuffed with the Priest's hard cock.

"Bless you my child, I will not fuck out all of your sins and make you pure," said Father Tom.

With that, Father Tom made good on his words as he began slam fucking Cynthia Anne. The poor girl was in a delirious state with small orgasms-overtaking her being. Each orgasm got better and better, with the big one building from deep within.

What a fantastic fuck she is, thought Father Tom. The bishop will surely love her.

Father Tom let loose with a huge blast of cum coating the walls of Cynthia Anne's womb sending the girl over the edge, as the biggest orgasm of her life shook her very soul.

A very well fucked and sated Cynthia Anne lay in a state of bliss before slowly regaining her senses.

She had passed her first lesson in flying colors and Father Tom knew he had a winner.

The next day she attended Mass with Leroy and felt she was in need of confession. But going into a booth with an unknow Priest and admitting she had sucked off a Priest and let him fuck her was too much to bear. So, she decided to confess to Leroy.

While listening to her confession, Leroy sprouted a big hard boner. As Cynthia Anne droned on, Leroy's boner began to hurt. He needed relief and soon.

Then Leroy blurted out, "I need my cock sucked bad."

Cynthia Anne felt remorse and thought the least she could do was suck Leroy off. She led Leroy to a secluded area of the church and fished out his raging boner. She went down and engulfed Leroy's cock and immediately received a large shot of cum in her mouth. Leroy had prematurely ejaculated and Cynthia Anne was the beneficiary. She greedily swallowed Leroy's load.

That afternoon Leroy fucked Cynthia Anne for the first time, but not before going down on her and performing cunnilingus on her.

Leroy thought the honorable thing to do was propose marriage, but Cynthia Anne said that would have to wait till after college.

Part 2 coming soon