Les Delices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't expect that you would." The hand within his pants slid out and pet along his stomach and chest. "Unfasten your pants. Your hands are cleverer than mine." He quickly reached down and unlaced his trousers before bracing on all fours again, shivering as her hands guided his pants down to his knees, revealing nearly all of his bare body. Her touch over his ass explored everywhere, at one point making him yelp and flinch, and she didn't touch there again. "Now, as I was saying. I'm young but I can provide for you, as you've seen. I can keep my territory safe, and my magic is strong. I'm also passably good looking."

"More than passably," he muttered under his breath, and then Bastien blinked and looked at her, slowly sitting back on his heels to kneel as she played with his cock. Oddly he was growing comfortable with it, and he looked down at her. "Your gifts... have you been courting me?"

"That depends on whether it's working. Are my gifts working?" she teased. He smiled shyly and nodded, and she beamed. "Then yes, I have been courting you. It's another thing that I'm excellent at. I'm good at so many things." For a moment she paused and looked insecure. "But of course you can say no. I do come on strong, I know." She looked over at her hand still on Bastien's cock, and cleared her throat before moving both hands into her lap.

He considered her for a moment and everything she'd said, then slowly reached over for her hand and drew it back to his body. Once more she began to stroke him, her touch firmer and faster as he placed a hand on her shoulder and dipped his head to kiss his lips to hers. At first she froze, unsure of what he was doing, but as the seconds passed she discovered that she liked it, and slowly her copper eyes closed. His hands trailed down to her breasts and slowly and gently kneaded them, taking her hard nipples between his fingertips to tease and roll them.

Lily grunted into his mouth and leaned back, shivering as she looked down at her chest. She looked back up at him, then shifted further back onto the bed and guided Bastien to crawl after her. He gasped as she pushed him onto his back and moved to straddle him, her hands both caressing his chest and playing with his nipples the same way he'd played with hers. Bastien shuddered and groaned, arching his back as his cock twitched, curled against the curve of her ass cheek.

Her hips slowly moved, rolling against his shaft, letting it slip into the crevice between her cheeks so that his crown might caress slowly down to her slit. She was wet and hot, and he could feel her hand reach back to stroke him. He wanted nothing other than to be inside her, that fabled paradise within all women that was welcoming to his most sensitive of parts. "Please, Lily!" he begged softly, nibbling his lip, but she stopped and gripped his jaw, turning his head to the side firmly.

"Do not rush me," she commanded, and Bastien begged no more.

His silence was tense like a bow string, and despite his lips pressing firmly together, soft and needy whimpers and mewls slipped out as she toyed with him. He was half afraid he'd spill himself before she took him in, but his fears were baseless when at long last she held his cock firm and began to sink her tight, hot, wet pussy down onto his crown. Penetrating her took some effort, on her part to push herself slowly down past the resistance, and on his part not to buck his hips up against hers to push the matter. His growing pleasure created further frustration at its slowness, until suddenly all distress evaporated when her hips came to rest on his, his cock fully within.

"Lily, oh gods above, yes!" he moaned, his throaty voice buzzing against the hand still holding his head down. Of their own accord his hands wandered to her breasts to grip and knead, and when she began to slowly ride him, his palms caressed around to her back and down to her ass, cupping it and squeezing.

Her cheeks by then were flushed and hot, her eyes closed tightly as she reveled in the sensation of taking the very first of her harem. He was so hard and perfect, his body beautiful and so willing. It felt right to have him inside of her, stretching her. So what if he didn't know how to change back into a proper shape? She'd teach him how. Perhaps this season. Perhaps the next one. He would get beautiful and brave children on her, and in return she'd teach him how to be a proper Licorne. It seemed a fair trade to her.

Plus, he was so nice to her that she'd miss him if he left.

Bastien lay prone on the bed, trying to stay still beneath the bondage of her hand. Her other, having abandoned his cock, pressed to his chest to keep him down, her fingers curling as her pleasure grew and grew. His toes curled as she moved upon him faster, her hips clapping against his and rolling, lifting her fit, beautiful body over his as she took from him what she wanted. Perhaps this really was the natural order for Licornes, Bastien realized, if he felt so comfortable with it. Knowing she was in charge was freeing, and he was more than happy to be her toy if it meant she was the one playing with him.

Every so often she'd roll her hips in a certain way and shiver, whimpering, until at last she moved her hand from his face and touched between her legs. Whenever her fingertips caressed over her clit she tensed and gasped, and once she finally learned just where to touch, she bit her lip and dipped her head, grinding her hips upon him as she rubbed at her pearl in fast, hard circles. Her could feel her body tightening and tightening, until at last she bucked and groaned and her pussy clenched about his cock like a vice, shuddering within as her orgasm washed through her.

Bastien had been so close this entire time, trying to keep his own climax at bay until she had finished. But her body was too much in its pleasure, clenching and seizing his orgasm out from him beyond his control. He yelped and arched, grinding his hips against hers as deeply as he could as his cock pulsed and spit out ropes of thick, white cum into the already tight space within her.

For a few moments they remained joined and very still, breathing and feeling their hearts pound. As his cock softened, she shivered and moved away from him, letting his flaccid prick slide out of her as she lay on the bed beside him. Both of them lay speechless for some minutes, until her hand sought out his, her fingers lacing with his own. "Will you stay?" she asked at long last, turning her head to look at him.

Bastien turned his head to regard her, noting her sincerity and nervousness. She was truly afraid he'd reject her. Slowly he drew her hand up and kissed it, murmuring against her fair knuckles, "I am at your service always."

12