Les Deux Escargots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got home, we headed upstairs. No need for a nightcap for either of us.

I kicked off my shoes and put them in the closet, then took off my suit jacket and hung it up. I hung up my tie and put my shirt on the chair beside the closet, not sure whether I could get another day's wear out of it before sending it to the laundry. I took off my slacks, emptied the pockets onto my bureau, and hung my pants up with my jacket. I pulled off my socks, and then turned around to see how Bonnie was doing.

Bonnie had kicked off her shoes, but now she was just standing there in her little black dress, watching me. She said, "Ted, can you give me a hand with the zipper on this?"

I went over and unhooked the zipper and pulled it partway down. That seemed to be enough, because she stepped back and looked at me again. "I'm pretty sure you figured out that I wasn't wearing a bra under this tonight. I don't have any of those strapless bras, so I guess topless was the only option. It felt kind of sexy being there with my boobs just bouncing around in a low-cut dress in that fancy restaurant."

She smiled. "You know, there was one secret I didn't tell you about at the restaurant. I was going to tell you, I figured it would be fun to get into your head that way, but things were so romantic, I didn't want to mess with anything."

She finished unzipping the rest of her dress and stepped out of it. "I wasn't wearing any panties either, the whole time. That might have been even sexier than not having a bra on. I mean every time I opened my legs a bit while we were sitting there, I could just feel how exposed my pussy was. Of course, I did worry a little bit at times that I was going to start getting too wet and mess up my dress. I was going to tell you at the restaurant, but I decided it might get in the way of how romantic everything was."

I just stood there, looking at her with her naked tits and her naked pussy, and going back through the whole evening at the restaurant thinking about how naked she was the entire time.

She picked up her dress from the floor and began hanging in the closet. I was still watching her naked body. She said, "You know, role-playing worked even better than I thought. We need to make this a regular part of our lives. If we don't keep it up, it's going to fade away and we're going to slide back to where we were."

She looked at me. I guess I didn't look entirely happy. "Don't worry, you'll still get to play golf, at least most of the time. We wouldn't do it every week, that would be exhausting and would be hard to keep fresh, but as a special thing for us. Maybe four times a year? So we can look forward to it, and plan for it. Make it a big deal -- our big deal. Maybe we'll go away for a weekend? We need this, both of us. How would you feel if this was it, and just a memory that we would never get back to? I know both of us will be replaying today in our minds for a long time, right?

"Next time, I'm not sure that I want to play the role of some woman we know. I might start having the same problem that you were having with Will, watching you making moves on some woman we're friends with. It might be easier for me to play a generic character. Maybe a schoolgirl, with you as a professor? How about a nun-in full habit -- not in one of those slutty nun costumes -- 'Father, I want to sin.' Maybe a hot female golf caddie -- I could come out and lure you away from your game.

"Or, of course, I could always be Mistress Zelda in a sexy black leather outfit and a scary-looking whip. I'm sure we can find a store where we can find all the equipment we want. I mean that would be a real change. A whip for me, and a ball gag for you. Of course, it might be a little embarrassing if the cleaning lady or any of our friends happened to notice the outfits hanging in the closet. But we could explain they were costumes we were saving for Halloween."

I wasn't at all sure about this last idea. On the other hand, it might be a little more straightforward than what we did this morning. The day may have changed me, but had it changed me enough for this?

* * *

"Take off your boxers and hop into bed with me," Bonnie said. "We have a big morning tomorrow."

I tossed the boxers onto the chair and got into bed, ready to just snuggle and fall asleep. Then I felt Bonnie sit up beside me. "Just one more thing," she said. She pulled the sheet and blankets down and leaned forward and took my cock in her hand. She started sucking on me, and despite what a long day it had been, I started getting hard again.

Bonnie straddled me and slid her pussy down on my cock. She moved back and forth slowly for a moment, then lay forward on me. "I wanted to feel you inside me again tonight. It just feels so special with everything we've shared. I love you Ted, maybe more than ever before."

I didn't know if I was going to fall asleep or maybe both of us would before I came, but it didn't matter. I was happy no matter what was going to happen next.

© 2024 -- Ron Ehrs