All Comments on 'Lesbian 101 Ch. 02'

by lingual_arousal

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
Wow!

A wonderful chapter to this story! I can’t wait for more! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Part 2!!!

I’m so happy!!! I love Brooke and Tyler so much!!!!! I hope to have a relationship like theirs one day, sweet and sensual and just overall goals for me. Love thisssss!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for making this a series and thanks for keeping them the goofy girls we all fell in love with. So far so good with the coming out but the real test is coming and I can't wait to so see how it all goes. Keeping my fingers crossed for a juicy prom :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another 5 stars

I never want this story to end. I love these 2 so much and can't wait for the next chapter I really want to see how this ends.

Slurpy29Slurpy29about 5 years ago
Loving This!

I am really enjoying your story. You’ve done a great job describing this budding relationship and the negative attitudes they’ll have to deal with. I love your writing style and look forward to reading more on the life of Tyler and Brooke.

Maddie624Maddie624about 5 years ago

I really like this story! You clearly have a great sense of humor because some of the dialogue between Tyler and Brooke is hilarious...like really laugh out loud kind of funny. I sincerely hope that these two stick together and beat any/every challenge that they may face in future chapters. Great job :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Waiting for part 3

Waiting for part 3.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 5 years ago
A lot to enjoy

There's a song in the musical film "Gigi" called 'I'm Glad I'm Not Young Any More' and I can totally relate to it. The early parts of this chapter drew an excellent picture of teenage angst when every little thing can be seen to be a rebuff or a slight, leaving you distraught. You really got into your stride with this and in my opinion it's so much better than the first chapter. It had plenty of smiles and a few chuckles (I liked the dialogue following the dining hall encounter with Jenny (...married to a tow-truck driver...). There were one or two possible sub-plot lines which could have been taken a bit further (eg persecution by the bully and Rob and others riding to the rescue). Overall, the chapter had a lot to enjoy.

alexwatson62alexwatson62about 5 years ago
WOW ..........

..... I`m genuinely gobsmacked at the first two parts of your story.

Although I do agree with Maonaigh regarding the "ecstasy is harmless" thought in chapter 1. I suppose that may have something to do with the fact that youngsters tend to think they are almost immortal, I mean at 18, the thought that one may have another 60 or more years almost seems too long to seriously contemplate.

The use of genuine humour, especially one line throw aways, fits in amazingly well with your style of story telling :)

There are only a few writers on here that can do it as well as you can, and they just happen to be amongst the best on this site.

Throw in the fact that your characters are actually believable, and you have the makings of a really good series of their life story (or at least a decent portion of it).

vespa69vespa69about 5 years ago
Mmm, delicious

Loving it. Dove right into ch 2 without context. The sex is fricken hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it!

I made this chapter last as long as I could. I was sad to finish it because I enjoyed it so much. I hope they’ll be more from Brooke and Tyler? Maybe coming out to their respective parents and also the college years? Maybe even a chapter after college, marriage and babies??? You’ve done a great job. Much love and many thanks.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 5 years ago
As good as the first

If not better, I love the characters and their feelings, the way they express their sexuality and sensuality.

Good luck moving forward, you're building a pretty tall pedestal

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightabout 5 years ago
Hope there is more

This is a great teenage drama as well as a very nice love story. There is so much ahead for these young ladies, good and bad. I hope there are several more chapters. Glad they have friends who are cool with them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WoW

What a story, I asked with hope for a second chapter and I got. Now I want to be greedy and ask for a third.

It's real. It could happen anywhere. Well written again. Loved how you showed how people change towards you if they don't like what you stand for or are..... In this case two girls who fall in love with each other - amazing how school kids can be so cruel.

Please keep going.......

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 5 years ago
Loved it!

What an excellent story so far, and very well written. I love the characters, and feel for them as they explore their love for each other. I can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks for sharing this with us!

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsabout 5 years ago
More Please

A lovely whimsical love story that we must have more of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Suffering withdrawl

We are seriously in need of another chapter in this great tale.

lexstrokerlexstrokerabout 5 years ago
We need part 3!!!! Please!

What an amazing story so far! I am dying for part 3! I hope you are working on it as I type this. I’d love to find out what happens at prom, graduation, and then beyond. Is there a chance that there could be a few more chapters? Again, excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please

Great characters for you to use in continuation of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I agree...Strapon? Maybe Brooke has her Bitch lick her ass and then returns favor. Prom and coming out to parents...Great story, more please...

liz33ndliz33ndabout 5 years ago
sexy as hell and need more also

this is so erotic, but a little scary, in love for a week, but BF forever. I get that, and love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please

This needs to go on and not be rushed keeping with the same pace as been in the one so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
please write more for this series

this series so far has been so well written and paced that deserves to have more parts oi that a proper conclusion to the story can be reached

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOW!!!

The way you crafted this story is really exquisite. The humour is over the top. I smiled like a fool, I laugh and I wished I had a girlfriend I could do all those sweet little nothing with. I didn't do anything else until I finished both part 1&2. I stayed up TILL 5 IN THE MORNING!!!

Your story had me hooked. I really haven't read anything like this in awhile. In my quest for more amazing stories (since there was no part 3) I went to your profile and didn't find anymore of your work. As your no1 fan, am begging you to please publish more stories. You are a Genius. And a really great writer. I can only imagine how much of your master piece you could have been sharing with us in the (more than) one year since you last posted this one.

Please write more. And thank you so much for this. I'll just go back to my boring life till you publish something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I think I smiled through out the whole story for the two of them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well done & not just the sex!

This is so realistic. And HOT! 😱 🥵

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

OMG, You are so funny🤣🤣🤣!!! And, what a wonderful story! I’ve been reading Literotica lesbian sex stories for over 10 years and this was, absolutely, the best of the best! THANK YOU! I will follow you forever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous