Lesbian Call Girl: Lucy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Milene
Milene
1,301 Followers

She just looks at me for a long moment. T then she adds, confidently, "It's Kaley Cuoco, isn't it? You've been eating Kaley Cuoco's pussy."

"Uh... uhhh...," I stutter, at a loss for how to respond. My god, I think, how could she know that????

Lucy is amused by my reaction. "Don't be so surprised," she says with a knowing smirk. "Where do you think I got your name?"

I get it now, though I'm a bit surprised. Kaley and Lucy do both work at the same network, but I'm pretty sure their shows are shot on opposite coasts - one in Los Angeles, the other in New York. And beyond that, they don't seem like they'd travel in the same circles, seem like totally different people.

Lucy is enjoying my confusion. "So, you don't have to worry about breaking any confidence," she assures me. "Still," she continues, "it seems that you've used up some of your energy on her ahead of me. I think I need to punish you for that."

Despite the implied threat, her words reek of sex. I'm suddenly more turned on than ever. The only response I can muster is a feeble, "Okay."

Lucy tells me to get out of my clothes. "But leave your panties on," she orders. As I comply, she slips out of her own dress. Wow. She looks even hotter than I imagined, in black bra and panties with a black garter belt holding up those smoldering black, patterned hose. She is still wearing those spiked heeels, which adds even more hotness.

She knows she looks hot and she lets me take in the sight for a few moments. At the same time, she is assessing me. She tells me to turn around. "You have a nice butt," Lucy says in an almost-whisper. "Just perfect for what I have in mind today." Then she comes forward to whisper in my ear, ""It's going to be red and hot by the time I'm finished with you." I can feel myself creaming as I hear her words.

Lucy tells me to bring her bag to her. At first, I think she means her purse, but as I look around I realize she's referring to an expensive-looking black tote on the bed. I retrieve it and bring it back to her. Lucy takes the bag and places it on one of the chairs in the room, leaving me to wonder what is inside it.

She perches herself on the front edge of the chair and beckons me. "Get on my lap," she says. My first notion is to sit, but then I realize she wants me over her knees. Ah, yes, this is what she was talking about wanting when we set this up - the "something special".

I nestle onto Lucy's lap, my head below the level of my butt, which is up and poised for my spanking. I feel helpless and controlled. I also feel the luxurious warmth of Lucy's thighs against my hips. It's very sexy, even more so because I know what is about to happen. Lucy's right hand is slowly caressing my bottom, running lightly over my panties, then slipping her fingers under them to feel my bare flesh. The whole thing sends shivers of anticipation through me.

"Mmmm, you do have a nice ass," she says, "round and firm." Her voice is quiet and tense, apparently as aroused by the situation as I am. "I'm going to have fun with this ass." In my current position, I can't see her face, but I can sense a playfully nasty grin.

I get another rush of arousal as I feel my panties being pulled down around my knees. She's getting ready to start. Her hand returns to my bottom, now bare skin on bare skin, and I can feel the wetness growing between my legs.

Her hand strays off my bare butt and suddenly there is a SMACK!, followed by a little sting, and then that soft caress again. She is pacing things. Soon there is another smack, still not too painful, and then a series of quick, hard ones - smack! smack! smack! smack! SMACK!! It's starting to sting more intensely now, but I love it.

Lucy's hand is back on my bottom, softly rubbing over my now warming flesh. I hear an almost imperceptible sound from her, telling me this is turning her on. Then I get another series of spanks, more this time, maybe fifteen. I moan softly in response, loving the pleasure-pain.

Now Lucy's hand moves again, her fingers running between my butt cheeks, and then down lower, into my pussy. I hear a "Hmmmm" above me.

"You're wet," she says. "You like this, don't you?"

I hesitate for a moment before admitting, "Yes. I like it because you like it."

Another "Hmmmm." Then, "Well, you're going to get more," followed by another series of quick, sharp spanks. I can feel my bottom getting hotter.

Lucy seems to be checking out my ass, reviewing her handiwork. "I think we need something else," she says, as she reaches into her bag for something. She comes out with a hairbrush, a wooden one with a large, flat back. It is obviously not intended for her hair.

She places her left hand firmly on the small of my back, holding me in place. "If you liked my hand," she purrs, "you're really going to like this." Before I can fully take in her comment, there is a louder SMACK! and a sharper, stronger sting in my backside. I yelp in response.

"Oh yes," she says, "That's what I want to hear." Suddenly she is going crazy on me, spanking my bottom with quick, hard smacks of the brush that just keep coming, setting my buns on fire as I cry out repeatedly.

Lucy loves it. She pauses several times to check out my butt or place a finger in my very wet pussy, each time murmuring a lusty, "Mmmmmm" before returning to her work. I can only imagine how red my buns must be. They are stinging like crazy. Lucy loves it, and so do I.

After maybe ten minutes, she finally stops, her hand back on my butt, soft and very arousing. "I think you've had enough," she says, meaning that she is finally satisfied. "I wish you could see your bottom. It's a wonderful, deep shade of red." Suddenly, she grabs my hair to pull my head up and whispers in my ear, "You really enjoyed that, didn't you? I know you did, you dirty little slut. Your pussy is very, very wet. I enjoyed it, too. Now you get to please me."

Lucy gives me a gentle nudge, and I slip off of her lap and drop to my knees before her. I realize now that my panties are still down around my knees.

"Should I take these off? I ask.

"Hmmm, I suppose so," she responds nonchalantly.

I quickly slip them off while staying on my knees. Lucy stands up and looks down at me, a smile of power and satisfaction on her face. She takes off her bra to expose her breasts. They are small - nothing like Kaley's of course - but beautiful in their own way, pert and nicely shaped, with long nipples that stand out straight and stiff, just begging to be sucked. Then, slipping her tiny panties off, she raises one leg to place her foot on the chair and says, "You want this, don't you? You want to eat my pussy."

My god, I do. I am transfixed by the sight before me. Lucy's pose makes her cunt open slightly so I can see inside. It's a fairly small opening, but it is very, very wet. Obviously, spanking me really turned her on. Her cunt looks delicious, all pink and glistening inside, framed by the darker lines of her labia. Above it, a small tuft of black, wispy hair accents the treat below. Lucy is still wearing the black hose and garter belt, and the heels, which now seem sexier than ever. I'm dying to do just what she wants, to eat her out until she cums wonderfully in my mouth.

I start to lean forward to lick her, but she stops me, making me groan in frustration. She smiles at my reaction. "Not yet, not here," she says. "I want something else first."

She tells me to tak off her shoes, and I do, slowlly undoing the straps, making a show of it. As each one comes off, I kiss her delicate foot, licking over the instep, quickly taking her toes into my mouth. I am rewarded with more "Mmmmms". She likes it.

Now Lucy leads me to the bed, picking up her bag as she does so. She motions for me to lie down while she rummages through the bag, pulling out several objects, including a large, strap-on dildo and what looks like a leather collar, before finding what she wants - a set of four long, silken scarves.

The other objects go back into the bag, and she comes over to me, taking my left hand and tying it firmly to the bedpost with one of the scarves. She repeats the process with my other hand and both feet. I am now spread-eagle on the bed, face-up, naked, and completely helpless before her. Lucy smiles. She is enjoying my position. In truth, so am I.

She climbs onto the bed and straddles my waist, her hands resting on my breasts. She squeezes them gently and smiles, apparently pleased with how they feel in her hands. Her fingers twist my nipples, making me moan, and she smiles again at my reaction.

Now Lucy scoots up on my body until her knees are on my shoulders, her open cunt just inches from my mouth. She is looking at me intently, our eyes locked on one another, as I wait for the next step. She rises up so her crotch is over my face, still keeping our eye contact, the moment charged with intense sexuality. Then, supporting herself on the bed's headboard, she slowly lowers herself, watching my face intently as her cunt descends into my mouth.

At the first touch, I moan loudly. Lucy utters a quieter, satisfied "Ahhhhh!" as my tongue begins to work over her slick flesh. I push my tongue all the way into her, savoring the taste and feel of her cunt. She's wet as hell, obviously turned on from spanking me, and each swab of my tongue pulls another flow of juice out of her pussy. It has nowhere to drip but into my mouth, but I love it. The fact that I am tied down as she uses me only adds to my arousal.

Lucy's hips move back and forth on my face, grinding her drooling pussy into my mouth, her swollen labia sliding easily over my lips. She is making more noise now, satisfied, grunting sounds that tell me she is thoroughly enjoying this. I look up at her and find her eyes, totally focused on my face between her legs. I lick upward, finding her clit, and she gasps, her eyes closing as her head sways backward. I pick up the pace, licking quickly over her little nub again and again, and Lucy responds beautifully, wailing out plaintive "Ohs" an "Ahs" as her body shakes with excitement.

I keep at it. I'm intent on making her cum. I suspect it will be a good one, and I'm right. Suddenly, Lucy cries out and reaches down to pull my head hard against her drooling gash. Her body jerks and quivers as the waves pour through her and she cums hard in my mouth. The orgasm is indeed a good one - no, a great one, going on for a long, long time until at last, she starts to come down, the tremors still shimmering through her body, but at a lower level. Finally, as her hips jerk with quiet aftershocks, she looks down at me again, and now another smile fills her face, this one warm and happy, a sweet look replacing the cold, demanding one that was there before.

"Ohhhh, that was good," she whispers. "You're everything I was told you'd be."

I can only smile at her compliment. I am now acutely aware of my confinement, and it is frustrating. I want to reach out to touch her so badly! I ask if she can release me and she smiles again. "In a bit," she says.

Lucy moves off me and down to the foot of the bed, between my legs. She is staring at my crotch. "Damn," she says, "you're really wet. You do love this."

I know she's right. I am very wet. I can feel my juices running down into my ass crack. It's exciting to know she is down there, seeing that.

Lucy's hand moves forward and I feel her fingers in my crotch, delicately touching my pussy. My body arches up, and I moan loudly, so excited and in need of some release. She smiles at me reaction and continues to lightly stimulate me, teasing me.

"Does this feel good," she asks, knowing full well that she's driving me crazy.

"Mmmmm," I reply, "Yes ... Please!"

She runs her finger around the edges of my cunt and then slips it inside, making me moan once again. She wiggles it inside me and adds a second one, working them in a scissoring motion. It feels so good and I'm so excited. I need to cum!

Lucy continues to play with me, now adding her thumb on my clit. Oh God!! My eyes shut and my hips just move on their own as I struggle to climax. She's driving me wild, but I can't quite get there.

Suddenly, her fingers pull out and I feel nothing. I look between my legs and see Lucy scooting down to the foot of the bed, an impish smile on her face.

"You deserve this," she says. "You've earned it," as she dips her head between my legs. At once, I feel the silky caress of her long hair on my thighs, the soft flow of her tongue on my aroused parts. I groan in response, my lower body rising up to meet her. Lucy pops up for just a second to add, with another sly smile, "... and believe me, you will keep earning it later."

Lucy returns to her task, her tongue wet and slick, moving slowly, easily over my cunt and clit, stimulating me intensely, driving me crazy. I'm still tied down, spread-eagled, but that just intensifies the experience. I imagine myself being tortured - tortured with pleasure. My cunt is open and exposed, and Lucy is licking me like an expert. She's very good, and she seems to be enjoying it, too, as evidenced by the brief, occasional sounds of excitement she is making.

She keeps eating me, sometime inserting a finger or two for extra effect. At other times, her hands are exploring, running lightly over my stomach and breasts, further enhancing the experience. I definitely wasn't expecting this, not after the whole doom/sub thing, but Lucy seems to be enjoying this as much as our earlier antics. Then again, I am still tied to the bed, so I guess the dom/sub thing is still in play.

Soon I feel myself reaching the top, getting close to climax. Lucy seems to sense that and goes right for my clit, her tongue moving rapidly over it, her fingers thrusting in and out of me until, at last, my orgasm hits. I find myself screaming as my body convulses and the divine pleasure races through me. Lucy keeps at it as I cum, prolonging my pleasure, intensifying it, until at last the waves begin to subside.

I am still trembling as Lucy comes up slowly from between my legs, wiping her face with her hand. "Wow," she says, almost to herself. "It's been a while since I've done that." She smiles as she moves up to free my hands. "I hope you enjoyed it."

"Oh God, yes," I answer. "I didn't expect that."

Lucy laughs, now undoing my feet. "Neither did I. But it seemed like the thing to do, the natural thing. It was hot, actually, making you cum like that."

She shimmies up to lie on top of me, her face just inches from mine. "Now," she says, "where were we, before you distracted me?" Lucy's smile is warm and friendly. The cold dominatrix is gone, and I suspect what I'm seeing now is Lucy's true personality. It is sweet, irresistible.

"I believe I was going to pleasure you some more," I say with an enticing purr. "Would that be okay?"

"Hahaha!" she laughs, her smile even broader. "You're cute. Yes, that's definitely okay."

My hands move over her and we kiss. I love this position, Lucy on top of me, the warmth of her body on mine, my hands finally free to explore her. They move up and down across her back, then settle happily on her butt. I squeeze her cheeks and get another smile. She seems to like this.

I run my open palms lightly over her soft buns, drawing a quiet, "Mmmmm" from Lucy. The fingers of one hand move into her crack, sliding up and down, finally finding her asshole. I can feel the heat there and I run my fingertip around the rim and then slip it inside, just a bit. She groans in response, and I dig in a little deeper, to the second knuckle.

You like ass, huh?" she says. "Are you a dirty girl?"

"You'll have to wait and see," I respond, giving her a devilish look.

Lucy drops that line of conversation and slides up on me slightly to offer me her boobies. "Suck me," she says, sticking her chest out for emphasis.

With my finger still playing in her backside, I take one long nipple into my mouth, sucking it and flicking my tongue over it. Lucy shifts her body slightly to the right, so she is straddling my upper thigh. She grinds her pussy against my leg as I continue to mouth her nipples. I can feel the moisture from her cunt smearing over my upper thigh. She moans softly. Her asshole tightens hotly around my finger.

I push the finger in even further. The response is wonderful. Lucy's eyes close and her head jerks back as she emits a loud, uncontrolled moan. She pulls my mouth off her tits and takes me in a wild, passionate kiss, her tongue plunging wetly into my mouth. It's my turn to moan as her mouth devours me.

We continue like that for a while. Then, Lucy pops off of our kiss as I continue to work my finger deep in her ass. She lets out a quick gasp and just looks at me while I play in her bottom.

"Damn, you are good, aren't you?" she says. "And such a bad girl." She gives me a little smirk. "Perhaps you need another spanking," she says. "just with my hand this time. It turns me on, spanking you."

Yeah, I think, that's pretty obvious. And good. I respond with a simple "Okay." At this point, I am willing to do anything she wants.

I start to get up, to slip onto her lap again, but she stops me. "No, stay there," she says, meaning on the bed. I lay down on my stomach and immediately feel her hands on my butt again, moving delicately over my skin.

I hear her say, "The color in your bottom is fading. We'll have to fix that." And then she is smacking me. her hands moving furiously as she uses both of them to punish me. It doesn't hurt like the hairbrush, but it does warm my bottom, and it's very exciting, especially when she pauses in between to switch from spanking to caressing.

After a few minutes, Lucy is satisfied. She stops to admire her handiwork, once again running her palms over my heated buns.

"Mmmmm, Yes" she murmurs. "Your bottom is nice and red now. That looks so hot." She moves away slightly and takes my hand, pulling me to her. "Time for you to eat me out again," she says.

Lucy maneuvers quickly on the bed and plops down onto her back, her legs open, her sleek, black hair fanning out on the pillows. My god, she looks so hot, her nostrils flared with desire, her black-stockinged legs spread wide, ready for me. I crawl between them and stare for a moment at her juicy cunt, raw and open before me. I can't believe how turned on I am. I hold onto her legs and lick tentatively into her quim. The exposed portion of her thighs, above the stockings, caress my cheeks delightfully as I do so. I moan quietly as I once again get to taste her. She still tastes wonderful, the flavor subtle and delicate. I dive in deeper for more, opening my mouth wide to cover her hole completely as my tongue roams slowly and deeply inside her, scouring her inner walls. My moans are shamelessly loud now, though the sound is buried in her cunt along with my tongue.

Lucy responds to my attention, though unlike me, she maintains her control. Damn, she plays this role so perfectly. "Mmmmm," she breathes, "That's good. You do that very well."

But I can sense her self-control waning. Her chest is starting to heave as she moans, "Ohhhhh, yes, do me. Oh god, your butt cheeks are still red, aren't they? Still stinging as you eat me out. Is your ass throbbing? My pussy is throbbing! Though not for the same reason!"

Her words turn me on. And yes, my ass is throbbing, still feeling the sting, but that just adds to my arousal. Lucy has pushed all my buttons and continues to do so. I slip my hands under her ass cheeks to hold her up to my mouth. Her luscious butt feels like warm satin in my hands as I pull her in tight to eat her pussy.

Lucy's legs open wider as I lift her. "Oooo-h-h-h-h!" she cries as she feels my tongue once again on her female parts. Her hands clutch at the sheets and her hips lurch up toward my mouth, wanting more.

Milene
Milene
1,301 Followers