Lesbian Call Girl: Lucy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Milene
Milene
1,301 Followers

"Mmmmm!" I moan into her heat, licking eagerly into her wet crease, devouring her like a juicy piece of fruit. I rock my head gently back and forth while moving my tongue oh so slowly up and down in her slit, varying my technique and the stimulation. Lucy's eyes close. Her head drops back and her nipples stand up tall and stiff. Her hips undulate slowly and she groans quietly as she gives herself up to the erotic experience.

I push into her cunt and lick upward, my nose moving through the tender, wet embrace of her labia, then reverse the motion, up and down, several times. I am immersed in her scent and dampness. My nose is drenched and I can feel her juices dripping down my chin. Lucy shivers and groans again. So do I.

"Do you like that?" she asks, though it's clear that I do. "Does my cunt taste good?"

God, I love the way she talks to me. "Mmmmph," comes my muffled response, and I shake my head for emphasis. I get a satisfied smile in return.

"Get your tongue inside me," she says, "I want to feel it all inside me."

I am happy to do as she says, love being told what to do, especially under these circumstances. I shudder as I plunge my tongue into the sticky-soft depths of Lucy Liu's cunt. Her body tenses in response, and I am rewarded with another heartfelt "Mmmmmmmm" and an extra dose of her juice.

I eat her, slowly, sensually, until at last, I know she's close. Her abs are flexing and I can feel her butt cheeks clenching rhythmically in my palms. I pull out of her hole and lick quickly but lightly over her clit, drawing a delightful squeal from her. Her hand comes to my head and I intensify my efforts until, finally, I make her cum.

I keep going even after her orgasm, gently licking her cunt, inside and out, then venturing lower, to lick her delicate little asshole. Lucy loves it, muttering "Oh fuck YES!" when she feels my tongue on her rear hole. I push her legs up and back to get better access and begin to eat her ass in earnest, my eyes on hers as I pleasure her.

This is not the position I prefer - I'd rather have her butt in my face - but I can tell it's turning her on, watching me eat her ass, her eyes catching mine, the psychological aspect adding to the physical pleasure. She likes playing the domme and this is perfect for her. She loves seeing me degrade myself for her enjoyment, my nose buried in her wet cunt while my tongue works in her asshole. And of course, it feels good, too.

"Ohhhhh fuck yeah ... eat my ass ... that's so good ... You are such a filthy little slut."

"I can do you better if you turn over," I say, and to my delight, she complies, flipping over so her shapely butt is right before my eyes. I rub over Lucy's butt cheeks for a few seconds, then part them to expose the beauty of her asshole, a tiny brown ring at the center of a shallow indentation between her cheeks. I move forward to take a slow, swirling lick.

My tongue is a perfect fit within the little hollow of her asshole. I nestle it in slowly, sensuously, filling the warm space with wet, probing flesh. I can feel her anal muscles contracting as I pleasure her there, and from above I hear her sighing, making delightful, breathy noises, "Unnghh ...fuck ... Mmmmm ... yeah, that feels good." Lucy's neck is arched back, her eyes tightly closed. Her hands clutch at the pillow as she tries to absorb all the pleasure she's feeling in her rear.

I probe deeper now, slipping gently up into her rear hole, just the tip to start. I tickle at the entrance and Lucy gives a quiet "Ohhhh." Then I feel her relax a little more, enough to let me slip further up her channel. Now half my tongue is in her butt and she shivers a little at the pleasant intrusion. "Come on now," she gasps, reaching back to spread her cheeks for me. "Do it... all the way in."

I do as she wishes, happily pushing my tongue deeper into her ass, as far inside her as I can. Lucy responds beautifully, her body trembling as her shoulders rise, arching her back, her hands gripping desperately at the sheets as she makes delicious sex-sounds - "Ummm ... ummmm ... Ahhh ... Ohhh!!"

My hands are on Lucy's cheeks as I rim her. They feel wonderful, so soft and firm. I squeeze them gently and she seems to like that, or maybe it's just the feeling of my tongue working in her asshole. Her hands come back to spread her buns wider, to give me easy access to her lovely butthole. That frees up my own hands to wander over her, and I caress her ribcage and then find her hard nipples. I slip my tongue out of her asshole and lick all over the surface, tickling the ring and teasing at the entrance. She continues to respond with quiet whimpers of pleasure.

I keep licking Lucy's ass while I move both hands down to join my tongue between her legs. Her cunt is just dripping with fluids. I slip two fingers up into her while my other hand finds her clit, making her groan as her body tenses. I'm stimulating her three ways now and I'm sure she can't last much longer without exploding. Her hips start a vigorous humping, and my fingers and tongue work frantically in her pussy and her asshole. Then suddenly she's cumming, jerking and shrieking as she bathes my fingers with a gush of cunt-cream. I keep licking and fingering her, prolonging her orgasm as much as I can, until finally the twitching of her body subsides and she somewhat relaxes, still panting and whimpering with the aftershocks. She's done for now, but I can tell it was an exquisite orgasm.

"Jesus Christ, that was good," she says once she has recovered. "You really know what you're doing back there. You seemed to enjoy it, too." And again, I get an unrestrained, appreciative smile from her.

We chat briefly, mostly small talk, Lucy asking how I got into this business and me asking some typical fan-girl questions. But the conversation is short. I sense Lucy is ready for more sex, and that is confirmed when she shifts again on the bed, propping some pillows up behind her.

Lucy leans back against the pillows and spreads her legs wide. "Now, do this again," she says, pointing to her wet crotch with a lusty smile. "Then maybe you can have some more ass."

That sounds good to me. I move up to nuzzle affectionately into her neck. "Whatever you want," I tell her, sincerely. "I'd love to make you cum again."

And so I do. I lick her again, and this time it's slower than ever, more drawn out. Lucy makes me work at it, takes quite a while to cum, but the long buildup makes it better, and when she does cum, it's a killer orgasm. Her body bucks and convulses and she makes intense animal sounds. It's hot to watch, as it was hot to do.

Afterwards, Lucy lies there, continuing to shudder with the intensity of her orgasm, her legs shaking, her body twitching with pleasure. Little cries of "Oh!" escape her lips. Her eyes close lazily as she savors the feelings.

"Oh yeah, that was good," she says at last. She opens her eyes to look directly at me, and I smile with the knowledge that she truly enjoyed it. Then her eyes close again as she reaches for my head. "Do it again," she orders, as she pulls me back into her still-wet crotch.

I can't believe she wants more. Jesus, the woman is insatiable! No wonder she wanted such a long session. I'm not complaining, though. Lucy is incredibly sexy, and everything we are doing is super hot. I look forward to staying for the full four hours. But I do wonder if she's always this horny, or if there's something special going on.

My jaw is starting to ache and my tongue is getting tired, but I go after her one more time, happily, greedily. Lucy moans with passion as she feels my mouth reconnect with her hot cunt. I grab her hips as I devour her, my tongue taking long, slow swabs inside her, scooping up her cream. Then I focus on her clit, to get her off a little quicker. Lucy groans and trembles and in short order, she is cumming again. I've lost count of how many orgasms I've given her.

We finally take a break. As we lie there, my hand runs lazily over Lucy's thighs and hips, just enjoying the feel of her. Her eyes close and she seems content. But they open and she looks at me cross-wise. "You are here for the whole night, correct?"

"That was the arrangement," I reply. It's not actually true, unless I misunderstood, but at this point, I don't care.

"Good," she says, tweaking her own nipples in anticipation. "We're going to need it." Then she adds with a playful leer, "I want to see just how many times you can make me cum."

All I can do is look at her and smile. God, I love this job!!

Milene
Milene
1,301 Followers