Lesbian Cuckolding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands ran over her tight, small khaki shorts, finding her skinny hips. They continued upwards, feeling her t-shirt loosely against her stomach, and then up to the fabric straining against her big breasts.

Mia let out a small sigh as my hands cupped her tits. I smiled, still passionately kissing her. Even over her shirt, the feel of her tits in my hands was great. I would have killed for as good of a pair as Mia's growing up.

I couldn't help myself being dragged further down the rabbit hole. I gently tugged up on Mia's shirt, untucking it from her pants. Mia knew my intentions, and our mouths disconnected for just a single second. It was enough time for me to pull the shirt over her head and throw it across the room.

My hands were now on Mia's bra. It was a plain pink cotton one. I reached around and expertly undid the clasps in one motion, the years of practice now paying off. The straps of her bra started to fall down her arms, and Mia pulled it off the rest of the way, leaving her topless.

I gasped slightly when I got a full view of Mia's tits. I had seen them in photos, but they were so much prettier in person. Her pink, pencil-eraser nipples were hard as a rock, and protruding from small, tan areolas.

I cupped Mia's boobs in both hands. They were very large, enough that a handful wasn't enough to fully grope them. And yet her breasts didn't seem to have sagged at all, being fully and very perky on her slim frame. Another benefit of young age, I suppose.

Mia moaned as my palms massaged her nipples. Her hands began to mirror mine. She grabbed the top of my dress and pulled it down below my boobs. Mia unclasped my strapless bra, letting it fall to the floor.

I felt a little inadequate with Mia. She was probably four cups bustier than I was. But she didn't seem to mind. Her hands roamed over my chest, pinching my nipples and squeezing the small amount of tissue there was.

We sat in the middle of the bathroom, groping each other's tits and kissing. I couldn't even imagine what my mother or friends would say if they walked in on me. But Mia made me not care about all of those things. I was completely overtaken by her right now, in a way that I hadn't been before ever, especially not with another woman.

Mia and I finally stopped kissing, both of us pulling away in unison. I withdrew my hands from her chest, although she kept hers over my breasts.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked. I thought that it as a clever plan and wasn't afraid of it, but I was quite nervous at being with another girl.

"Fuck yeah! I'm wet as fuck!" Mia eagerly replied. She stood up and pulled the waistband of both her shorts and panties down to the ground. She was indeed, very turned on. Beads of juice clung to her beautiful pussy lips and matted her blonde bush. I licked my lips in anticipation, wanting to taste her pussy so badly.

I grabbed Mia by the hips and spun her around so her ass was in my face. I pushed the small of her back, pressing her body against the sink counter and bending over her top half. She let out a little giggle as I manhandled her.

I grabbed both of Mia's ass cheeks, squeezing her plump butt and watching her skin react. I spread her cheeks, giving myself an even better view of her puckered asshole and pretty pink pussy.

"I have no clue what to do, but I'm going to do my best," I said to Mia.

"I'm so hot right now. It won't take you much work," she responded.

Kneeling between her legs, my head was perfectly positioned just a few inches away from Mia's wet twat. I didn't know where to start, so I extended my tongue and licked my way all the way from Mia's clit to her ass. She sighed as my tongue ran over the whole of her crotch.

Some of Mia's juices collected onto my tongue. I closed my mouth and swallowed them up, curious to know how they would taste. I had tasted my own juices off of Brian's cock before, but never like this.

Mia tasted excellent. Her sweet nectar warmed me right up, from my head down to my pussy, and left me craving more.

I decided that I would try and do what I liked best from Brian. My tongue reached out and pressed against Mia's clit.

"Oh, shit," she quietly sighed.

I took this as a good sign. I gently at Mia's clit, feeling her button roll over the length of my tongue. She let out a low moan.

"Does that feel good?" I asked her.

"Fuck yeah," she replied.

I repeated the action, licking faster this time. I continued licking Mia's clit, trying to be quicker and press down harder. Then I remembered something Brian would do to me. I clamped my lips around her clit, creating a seal. I sucked in my cheeks, providing pressure on Mia's clit. My tongue flicked over her clit, circling it over and over again.

"Fuck, I'm so close!" Mia said.

She wasn't lying. Her pussy was dripping juice onto my face, giving my skin a pretty sheen. I could feel Mia's engorged and hard clit react with every circle of my tongue. Her whole body was squirming as the orgasm came nearer for her. I looked up between Mia's legs, admiring her toned stomach and her big breasts. Mia was pinching her nipples and cupping her boobs as they hung down from her chest.

Mia's moans continued to grow louder as I continued licking and sucking her clit. I was becoming more confident in myself as she became lost to the pleasure. Her pretty bush tickled my chin with every movement of her body and my head.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! Finger my cunt. I am right fucking there!" Mia cried out.

I was more than willing to oblige. Her twat was more than well-enough lubed. I reached up ad pressed two fingers against her opening. I slowly pushed them into Mia's pussy. As soon as they slipped inside, Mia thrust her hips back, plunging them all the way in.

"Do it harder!" Mia squealed out. She was at her breaking point.

I pumped both fingers into Mia's pussy as fast as I could. Her walls gripped my fingers, contouring to every thrust and fitting like a glove. Mia's moans had turned into high-pitched squeals as her whole body shook.

My tongue and mouth kept diligently working, bringing Mia right over the edge.

"Fuck, that's it! Oh god, I'm cumming! Fuck, oh, Jesus fucking shit!" she yelled.

Her pussy twitched around my fingers and then exploded, gushing cum all over my hand and face. Mia cried out, filling the bathroom with her moans of orgasmic pleasure.

I removed my fingers from her sopping-wet twat, letting Mia recover from her orgasm. I brought them to my mouth and tasted them, taking my time to lick each finger individually and savor the wonderful juices they were coated in.

Mia slid down to the floor and collapsed onto my lap. Her chest heaved, her boobs rising and falling with each breath.

"That was fucking amazing," Mia whispered to me.

"I'm glad to hear it. Hopefully I can do even better next time," I replied.

Mia looked up at me and smiled. "I hope so too."

She remained in my arms on the floor for a minute, letting her body recover and cool down.

"Well, now I have to repay the favor," Mia remarked. "It just wouldn't be polite of me not to."

"Yes, we can't have you displaying any improper etiquette," I playfully replied.

Mia pushed herself up and out of my arms. I stood up and sat down on the counter. I brought one leg up to the counter as well, causing my dress to ride up and flash my panties to Mia. I leaned back against the mirror on the wall, letting Mia control the action.

Mia wrapped her fingers around the waistband of my panties, increasing the stress against my skin. She pulled them down and off my legs, exposing my pussy. The cold rush of air hit me, sending shivers up my spine.

"You look so pretty right now," Mia remarked.

I blushed at her compliment, somewhat unused to them now. "Why thank you."

Mia giggled a little, before pushing my legs further apart with her hands. She ran a finger over my lips, feeling my pussy. When she reached my opening, Mia slipped her index finger inside my wet hole and quickly pumped it in and out.

I gasped at the unexpected intrusion.

"Your pussy's really fucking wet," Mia said.

"I wonder why that could be," I sarcastically replied. Mia smiled, and I couldn't help but admire how gorgeous she looked.

My pussy swallowed Mia's finger up easily. It glided back and forth through the wet channel, filling the air with the squishing sound of my natural juices.

"Well, here goes nothing," Mia said.

She withdrew her finger from my pussy, leaving me feeling empty and slightly disappointed. I was quickly satisfied, however. Mia leaned her head forward, planting her mouth directly over my pussy. She extended her tongue, spreading my lips as she did so.

Her tongue slid into my pussy, drawing a moan from my mouth. Mia wiggled her tongue, licking as much of my pussy as she could. Her tongue ran over the sides of my opening and my walls, building the fire in my crotch.

"Keep doing that. Right fucking there," I encouraged her. I gently put my hand on the back of her head, keeping her right in place over my pussy.

Mia was trying to lick every square inch of my pussy. Her tongue explored everywhere it could, making sure that my pussy was completely satisfied. I moaned with each new flick of Mia's tongue. I was extremely hot and wet; I hadn't had a chance to properly relive myself after the fucking in the morning and eating out Mia had made me feel hornier than I had ever felt before.

Mia briefly pulled her head away, snapping me out of my near-trance.

"That tastes very familiar. Did you have cum in your pussy?"

In that moment, I realized that I had gotten so wrapped up in my emotions and finding Mia that I hadn't cleaned myself out. Some of Brian's load must have remained inside my pussy.

"Um, yeah. Brian came in me this morning," I sheepishly responded. It made me feel a little slutty, a vibe I certainly didn't want to be giving off.

"Well, that makes it even hotter to be eating you right now. I'm pretty sure I cleaned most of it out, by the way."

I chuckled a little. "Thanks."

Mia returned to her task, exploring the inside of my twat. With one hand, she reached around her head. Her fingers tickled my skin, brushing against the short hairs of my landing strip. Mia found my clit easily. I let out a cry as soon as she pressed down on my nub. I bit down on my lip, trying to resist screaming out as loud as I possibly could.

Mia started slowly circling her fingers on my clit. It felt agonizingly slow, considering how quickly and eagerly she was devouring my twat. It was enough to add gasoline to the flames inside me. She was quickly bringing me to the cusp of orgasm.

I reached my free hand to my chest and started massaging my breast. My sensitive nipples could have cut glass, and whenever my hand brushed over the pink nub, my pussy felt just a little bit wetter.

Mia looked up from her station and noticed me groping myself. She moved her own hand up to my chest, taking the flesh of the other breast in her hand. She lightly squeezed my small breast, evoking another moan from me.

Mia brought her head back slightly away from my pussy, removing her tongue. But she didn't stay away for long, immediately pushing her tongue back inside my pussy. She swiftly pulled back and thrust her tongue deep into my twat again.

"Oh, yes, fuck me with that tongue! Fuck my juicy cunt and make me squirt all over your face!" I commanded Mia.

The dirty talk turned me on even more. I imagined what Brian would think if he saw us together now. I wouldn't have to wait long to find out, though.

Mia obeyed my request. She bobbed her head back and forth, spreading my pussy open and fucking me with her tongue. She seemed to go deeper and deeper in with each thrust. Her hand stayed in place on my clit, circling back and forth, very steadily building up speed.

The orgasm was just about to hit me. I was uttering out a constant stream of profanities and moans as my body was overtaken by Mia's work.

"It's about to come," I warned her.

Mia's tongue was rapidly thrusting in and out of my wet pussy, filling me up. She pressed down harder on my clit, making me cry out. She furiously rubbed her fingers back and forth. Her hand looked like a blur as Mia frigged my clit, and brought me to my long-overdue climax.

"Fuck me! I'm cumming! Keep going! Fuck!" I yelled out.

I came harder than I could remember doing in a very long time. My pussy spasmed and exploded straight onto Mia's tongue. I also coated much of her face, which seemed to only enhance her beauty. Mia lapped at my pussy, gathering all of the juice she could. She greedily swallowed it all down, reaping the rewards of her harvest.

I remained leaning back against the wall. My heart raced in my chest, and my face was still fully flushes as I recovered. Mis stood up, wiping off her lips with the back of her hand. It did nothing to get any of the cum off, and only served to smear some of rr lipstick.

Mia leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss. I was too tired to fully react, but I did explore her mouth with my tongue. I was able to taste myself a little, savoring the taste of both pussies.

"So what now?" Mia asked. "When are we doing it?"

I thought for a moment. "I can get him tied up after he gets home from work tomorrow. I will just need you to be there at the house before he gets there."

Mia backed away from me and started putting her clothes back on. She handed me my panties, which I put back on. I tugged my dress up over my tits, and in a matter of seconds, both of us looked fine again. Except for the cum on our faces, but that would have to do.

"I'll text you the details," I continued. We swapped phone numbers. Both of us were extremely excited for the next night, relishing the chance to dominate and humiliate Brian.

"Just play cool with Brian if he texts you. Act normal."

Mia and I exchanged one last quick kiss before she turned to the door.

"Tomorrow is going to be fucking wild," she said to me as she walked out of the bathroom. "See you, Nicole."

"Call me Nicky," I said as she walked out. I had to concur with Mia's assessment, at least if it would be anything like what I just experienced.

I exited the bathroom, and walked through the coffeeshop. One or two stares were directed my way, but nothing more, and I left extremely happy and contented.

*********

I got home and immediately began planning for the next day. I had to avoid Brian as best I could. I was afraid that if I had to interact with him for too long that I would blow up and ruin our plan.

Using the excuse of a headache, I slipped off to bed early. The extra sleep wold be useful as well. I would have a long day in front of me tomorrow.

I woke up the next morning feeling very refreshed. My pussy was satisfied, and my mind was racing, eagerly awaiting the night's festivities.

I needed to get prepared first. I only ever used fingers for masturbating, but decided that I would need extra accoutrements for tonight. I drove to a sex shop far out of the city, making sure to wear big sunglasses and a baseball cap pulled down low, just in case.

Once inside, I surveyed the items for sale. Nothing in particular stood out to me, until I noticed a strap-on that caught my eye. The dildo was long and quite thick, more than enough to satisfy any woman. But the most interesting part was a slightly smaller dildo attached to the bottom inside of the harness. That, combined with a ridged plate on the crotch, meant that the giver could be in just as much pleasure as the receiver.

I also picked up four sets of cuffs, a ball gag, and a blindfold. They would play an integral part in the execution of our plan.

While I was there, I bought a few more dildos and vibrators. I had made up my mind that I would try them all out after Brian was gone and see what it was like. I was determined to turn a new page. I purchased the items, avoiding eye contact with everyone else in the store, and left.

After returning home, I had to decide what to wear. It needed to be classy, obviously, but I was feeling very slutty that night, and wanted to tease and torture Brian. I settled on was a very expensive burgundy dress. It was scandalously low-cut, forming a deep v-shape over my cleavage. If my boobs were bigger, they would have been bursting out.

The dress came to an end at mid-thigh, and fit very snugly. I didn't have a lot of curves, but it did accentuate my ass and small hips quite well. Underneath the dress was a white lace bra. I saved it for special occasions because it was so pretty, and this seemed like a perfect time. Normally, it was accompanied by matching panties, but I couldn't wear those underneath the strap-on harness.

I slid on a pair of silk black stockings that reached just above the bottom hem of my dress, and 3 inch black heels finished off my outfit. I did my makeup in the bathroom, being more in-depth than before and erasing many of my small wrinkles and frown lines. I left my straight hair as it was, falling down to just below my shoulders

I surveyed myself in the mirror. I thought that I looked amazing, and more importantly I thought that Brian would think I looked amazing.

I walked back into the bedroom, where the strap-on was lying on the bed. I stepped into it and began bringing the harness up to my crotch. I realized, however, that the dress would be much too tight to conceal such a big dildo. I would have to put it on later.

I brought the cuffs, blindfold, gag, and dildo all downstairs into the dining room, where I had decided the whole thing would take place. There was a perfect spot on a sideboard to leave my phone to film, and to subdue Brian. I stashed the items in a drawer, not wanting to ruin Brian's surprise.

I mentally went through my checklist. Everything was completed, and I still had a little bit of time. I knew exactly when Brian would be back, I just had to wait on Mia.

She wouldn't keep me waiting for long. I heard a quiet knock on the front door and knew it must be her. I opened the front door, and was in fact met with Mia.

"Hey, Nicole!" she said.

"Again, Nicky please. How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Nervous as shit."

"Yeah, same. Come on in." I showed Mia in to the dining room.

She had certainly dressed for the occasion. She was wearing very small Daisy Duke jean shorts that barely covered up her big ass, and a tight, clingy t-shirt that came down to just below her breasts, baring more of her upper body than it covered. The neckline was cut very wide and low, allowing the tattoo on her collarbone to just peek out.

Mia's nipples poked prominently through the thin fabric of the shirt, an obvious sign that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her blonde hair was tied up in a big bun behind her head, letting me admire her pretty face even more. Mia looked stunning. I wanted to bend her over the table and fuck her right then.

She did a little twirl, showing herself off to me.

"Well, what do you think?"

"I think you look amazingly hot," I replied.

She giggled at my compliment like a little girl. "You look very fuckable yourself tonight. Loving the less conservative-housewife dress on you."

It was my turn to blush. "Thanks. Now, Brian is going to be home any minute. You know what to do."

Mia walked into the living room just off the dining area, and shut the door most of the way. I dimmed the lighting in the dining room and lit the candles on the long table. From there, it was just a waiting game.

A few minutes passed, and I heard the garage door opening. Brian was home. My heart was pounding, both in eager anticipation and also fear. What if something went wrong? What if Brian reacted violently? I took deep breaths to calm myself down. Nothing would go wrong. I wouldn't let it.

The door inside opened. I heard footsteps and Brian walked into the living room. My nerves were calmed as soon as I saw him. The arrogant fuck was going to pay, and we were going to do it.