Lesbian Cuckolding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned and didn't stop myself from screaming out. My legs gave out, and I collapsed down onto the floor. It was the most unique climax I had ever had. It was very powerful, and yet I hadn't even touched my pussy. I remained on the ground, catching my breath. A small trickle of cum ran down my thigh and onto the carpet below me.

Mia looked intently at me, studying every facet of my body as I worked through the orgasm. She started into my eyes as I lay on the floor, a devilish grin on her face.

"What?" I asked her, a smile cracking on my face as well.

"I'd say it's your turn to give back the favor." Mia's line of sight travelled down to the strap-on. It was still glistening with her cum as it flopped about between my legs. Mia was a pretty brave girl. Her pussy had already been taken by the big dildo, now she wanted her ass as well.

"I'd be more than happy to," I responded.

Mia spread her legs wide and bent herself down over the table. I stood up and got right behind her. Mia was a little taller than me, so the small heels I was wearing were actually perfect to line up her ass with my waist.

"Did you hear how eager Mia is?" I asked Brian. "You've never fucked her in the ass before. I'm going to show you how to do it. Maybe you'll take a useful lesson from this experience."

He tried to yell something back at me, but I paid him no attention.

I grabbed the dildo and lined it up with her ass. It was still covered in her juicy cum. I rubbed the tip against her hole, wetting her ass and priming it for me.

"Ready?" I asked Mia.

"God yes, I need you in me right fucking now," she eagerly replied. Mia's sexual hunger was unquenchable.

The head of the dildo slowly slipped into her ass as I pressed forward. Mia moaned loudly as I spread her ass. I continued thrusting forward, pushing more and more of the dildo into her. Mia's ass was tighter than her pussy, but luckily the shaft was already slick, so it was easier pushing in.

Mia's squeals grew louder and louder as the dildo entered into her. I continued inching forward until the length of the dildo was inside of her.

"You like having this cock all the way up your ass, don't you?" I asked.

"Yes I fucking love it," Mia replied.

I started pumping the cock into Mia's ass, retreating and then pushing back in. I spread the walls of her ass with each thrust, but Mia was more than eager to have her ass reamed by the thick dildo. She was obviously incredibly horny, because in just a few minutes, she was crying out.

"Oh, fuck, keep fucking me, Nicky! You're gonna make me cum! Fuck my ass! Harder! Make me cum!"

I reached forward and grabbed both of Mia's wrists. I let the cock slide most of the way out. As I thrust my hips forward, I pulled back on Mia, slamming her full-force onto the dildo. I kept going, pulling her body to match each thrust.

Mia screamed out an unintelligible series of words and orgasmed. Her unplugged pussy squirted out onto my legs and her body went mostly limp.

The cock continued rapidly thrusting into her gaping ass. The dildo on the inside was warming my pussy up too, shifting back and forth against my slick walls.

Mia moved her hips down, pressing her clit against the table. As I fucked her, she shifted back and forth, rubbing her clit over the edge of the table. She obviously wasn't content with just one orgasm from the anal. I was going to make sure she got what she wanted.

I thrust into Mia as quickly as I could, determined to wreck her ass.

"You see, Brian. This is how you fuck someone's ass," I instructed.

My rhythm stayed consistent as I buried the whole nine inches i to Mia each time. Her pussy was dripping juice onto the table again.

"Someone's wet," I remarked. "Do you want to keep cumming for me?"

"Uh-huh," Mia feebly replied.

I continued my assault on her rectum. Mia would never forget this fucking; I wanted to make sure of it. Within a minute, she came again all over my legs and the wooden table.

Mia kept rubbing her clit on the table though. As long as she wasn't done, I wasn't done. And I was getting very close myself. The slow movement of the dildo in my pussy had built up the fire over time, and my pussy was now throbbing with desire and a need for relief.

Mia cried out and kept humping her hips back onto the cock. It stretched out her ass and with each thrust took away one more small piece of control.

My mind was completely wrapped up in the sensations of my own pussy. My clit was being rubbed by the ribbed crotch with each quick successive thrust. The dildo shifted ever so slightly in my pussy every time, gently rubbing itself against my walls. I was about to explode. It was a matter of which one of us would cum first.

The answer to that question would be neither. Mia's body contorted and twisted in my grip as the continuous fucking of her ass sent her over the edge. Knowing I had once again made the girl climax, combined with the repeated stimulation of my pussy, made me cum as well.

Both of our moans filled the room as we reached our climaxes simultaneously. I slowed my pace and eventually stopped moving my hips. Mia's ass was finally given a break. A puddle of cum had formed on the floor as my juice dripped down my legs and from the harness, while Mia's had all flooded out as well.

Despite the multiple climaxes I had reached, I wasn't quite done. My pussy still wasn't fully sated. I could tell from the glint Mia's eye as she looked behind her shoulder that she wasn't either.

I wanted us both to cum again together. It had been so hot to me when we did it, and I wanted to feel that again. Something that I had once seen long ago in a picture from my dad's porn magazines way back in high school popped up in my brain. It was the perfect solution.

"Sit up and spread your legs," I told Mia. She eagerly obeyed, assuming the position that I wanted.

I undid the harness and let it fall to the floor. I climbed onto the table and sat down, facing towards Mia. I was probably no more than a foot from her. We were both sitting with Brian on our side so he could watch the whole thing.

I spread my legs and shuffled myself closer to Mia.

"Just stay still," I instructed her. She nodded her head.

I lifted one of my legs over hers and slipped the other leg underneath her second so we were interlocked. I kept creeping my body forward, maintaining unbroken eye contact with Mia. She knew what I was doing.

Our pussies finally kissed. Our bodies were pressed tight against each other. I could feel the body heat radiating from Mia's sweat naked frame. I leaned in and kissed her. She reciprocated and both of us explored the other's mouth with our tongues. I could taste my ass from her mouth, and she could probably taste her own pussy from mine.

My hands reached out and cupped Mia's big breasts. I hadn't gotten the opportunity to worship them too much today, so was glad when I was able to grope her full and round tits.

Mia moved her hands to my chest, feeling my small boobs over the bra which I had kept on. She quickly moved her hands further down my body and grabbed my firm ass.

I slowly started to grind my hips into Mia's body. My pussy rubbed against hers and electric sparks coursed through my body from my clit.

Mia caught on and thrust her hips up as well. Our clits collided and both of us let out a moan. I started moving my hips faster, humping her crotch. Mia's hands on my ass pulled my hips even closer into her, letting me grind my pussy against hers harder.

I could feel the juices from our pussies start to mingle as our twats continually came together in a beautiful kiss, matching our mouths. A squishing noise filled dup the room as the liquid was pressed between our pussies.

Mia's nipples were reacting to every pinch and squeeze of my fingers. Mia thrust up into me faster, trying to get herself off. She was tremendously close. I was too. We hadn't been scissoring for long, but it was possibly the hottest thing I'd ever done. Our warm bodies pressed together, the feel of Mia's tits in my hand, her tongue in my mouth, her cunt rubbing against mine. I was getting lost in the sensations.

We both furiously tribbed, mashing our pussies together. Our moans were stifled slightly by each other's mouths, but we were more than happy to express our growing pleasure.

Mia's hands dug into my ass. She seemed to be trying to pull me through her. Our clits slammed into each other with each thrust of our hips, and we both moved faster and faster as the orgasm came hurtling.

We came at exactly the same moment. We squirted onto each other's pussies. I could feel her juice leak into me. Her bush and my landing strip were both soaked in cum. The table had a big puddle underneath our thighs. We were wrapped in each other's arms, still connected by our deep kiss.

There was complete silence in the room for the first time in hours. Brian had stopped resisting and was now shooting daggers at the both of us with his eyes. Mia and I were too wrapped up in the cool-down and in each other to pay him any attention.

We remained interlocked for a few minutes, basking in the afterglow of our fuck-session. I pulled away at last, severing the connection. I hopped down off the table and grabbed the handcuffs key from the drawer. I set it down carefully on Brian's lap. He had a raging hard-on trying to break through his pants that wouldn't be satisfied by anyone soon.

"I'm sure you can figure out a way to get yourself out of these," I began. "I'll be staying the night with Mia." The unexpected statement caught her by surprise, but her look quickly turned to eagerness and anticipation. "When I return tomorrow morning-" I realized then that I might be otherwise indisposed during the morning with Mia, "actually, tomorrow afternoon, you and everything you own in this house will be gone. You will be hearing from an attorney. Goodbye, Brian."

My instructions were delivered in a cold and precise manner. If I actually still cared about him, I would have been angry or upset. He meant nothing to me now, and I wouldn't waste my emotion on him.

I picked up my dress and pulled it back on. Mia picked up on my lead and quickly re-dressed in silence. We began walking in unison out of the house. Maybe it could be our house after Brian left.

I didn't turn or look back. My head stared straight onwards, embracing the new and unknown future that lay ahead.

*********

*Please remember to vote 5 stars and favorite the story if you liked it. There are probably a few spelling errors; my spellchecker is awful and my proofreading is not infallible. Please also give me constructive feedback and let me know what you liked or what you thought could have been better. It's how I can improve as a writer and do better in the future.*