All Comments on 'Lesbian Escort Agency'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 4 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Hope you've enjoyed. Love you all.

Heyall

sparktjsparktjover 4 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this well written story. I love the whole thing about older respectable businesswomen engaging in escort-arranged sex, organised by a professional who knows what she’s doing. I like the clinical aspect of it all, but culminating in raw, messy and fulfilling sex ... as the line in the story says, sex is the most wonderful stress reliever.. Would love to see you writing something similar but with cute young men being the escorts for relieving stress in older businesswomen and businessmen. Thanks for writing this, I found it perfect and have no hesitation in giving it 5 stars.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

Dang, now that was really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very nice

A return to form for you. This is one of your best in a long time. Please make it into a series. This is where you shine. First time and/or reluctant lesbian experiences. Great job. Five.

mches1965mches1965over 4 years ago
Wonderfully sexy!

Absolutely delicious.

ezbodezbodover 4 years ago
Enjoyed

Good story. Thanks.

BrokenLance13BrokenLance13over 4 years ago
So yummy!!!

Thank you for this wonderful delight. Horsegal and I read this while lounging together and it inspired a wonderful round two hehe. She assures me she will be sharing this story with her girlfriends when they meet for some fun.

This one has all the earmarks of a chapter one and we’d definitely love to read more about the lesbian escort service. You have to agree there are many possibilities here.

We done. We both look forward to more!

brokenlance13 & horsegal

gjames17gjames17over 4 years ago

Normally, I don’t like dominant/submissive stories as that is not my taste. However, this was very well done. Your other stories are terrific as well! I could see there being several chapters with Stephanie, and I would like to read them. Thank you!!!! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hope for more

Well written. Loved the seduction. Hope there is more. Would love to see some Mommy-child role play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very hot!

I have a thing for the theme of your story, that being lesbian escorting. I also like the lesbian vampire theme and your writing a ability could do that easily. Your story was very hot! Keep it up.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 4 years ago
notbad

I did not think this was a dom/sub story except for the thing about the leash it was good

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story and tastefully written. Hope there is a follow up.

Really enjoyed the story. Not generally a fan of submissives but this was well written and very enjoyable.

Bi47Bi47over 4 years ago
ExcellentπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Definitely love how you writeπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– I hope this is not the end😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
"Past" or "Passed"

I think "passed" was used once or twice in the story when "past" would have been the correct word. One walks past someone to get to another place.

Notwithstanding the distracting glitch or two in word usage, I gave your story 5 stars. I liked when Ms. Q put on open-toed heels and Stephanie was barefooted. I love women's feet. We all have our kinks. But the rating is mostly because of the pussy eating.

Cunnilingus is my favorite activity. As I read, I fantasized about performing with each woman mentioned in the story - even the wife in the couple that walked past Ms. Q and Stephanie returning to Ms. Q's room. I imagined Stephanie meeting the wife the next time Stephanie worked and servicing the wife's wet open pussy.

uneedabrain2uneedabrain2over 4 years ago
Good story !

Another good story...I'd like to see you explore this further and add more chapters,

Thanks

maribel_fmaribel_fover 4 years ago
More please!

I loved every moment of this perfectly paced and deliciously sexy story! I hope there will be a sequel!

Mxxx

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 4 years ago
Great Story!

I really enjoyed this story -- along with most of your writing. I truly hope that there are more chapters in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more chapters

Great story. I'd like to see it developed with more escort escapades, an evening with the wife, and some time with her fellow employee. Good stuff. Keep it going.

doug1407doug1407over 4 years ago
Please keep going..

Please add more chapters.. This is excellent!

mm59mm59over 4 years ago
More please

Excllent

Hornyoldwoman947Hornyoldwoman947over 4 years ago
Good Story!

This story was well thought out. I liked how Ms. Q approached Stephanie and telling her a little at a time, building it up to what she really wanted from her. It was a fun way to do that. Ms Q or Stephanie could have stopped at any point. The story was fun and interesting. I would like to see how Stephanie does with the man and wife that saw her at the end and how she and the other hotel employee handle what they did. It would be interesting to see if this is a 1 time thing or if Stephanie decides to stay with it on the side.

MariaG983MariaG983over 4 years ago
Loved it

I felt as if I was Stephanie......and I wanted more.

Please do another chapter, or three!

tim0277tim0277over 4 years ago
More please

Can't wait for more chapters

virusmanvirusmanover 4 years ago
Seductively Delicious

Loved the way you led Stephanie along a path of liberation and desire to ultimate experience of delicious oral pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

hope to her more of stefanie and mrsq good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A+ story

I appreciated the theme, the pace of the story, the length was just right and the character development interesting, nice descriptions of the people. Made me cum x 2. Thanks.

Leilee98Leilee98over 3 years ago

OMG! Oh come on! At least a page 3, did Stephanie say anything to the β€˜client’ when she checked out the next day? Did the β€˜client’? Was Stephanie offered to join the Burmese woman’s roster of women? Did she agree? Did she have sex with the Burmese woman after entering her room? Oh God I have so many unanswered questions...but, maybe that’s the idea...? But, damn, I really wanted more, just more! ❀️ Once again, such a fine and wonderful lesbian story. It was...just so erotic! You are so...gifted at lesbian writings. What a wonderful story...

,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Superb and well set for more

JiminNCJiminNCover 2 years ago

You are a very good writer. Love it!

Ronk321Ronk321about 2 years ago

What a sexy, realistic story...Im going to keep reading your stories now...Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful first time.

Robingreen678Robingreen678almost 2 years ago

Reminded me of my first time also with an older woman. Thanks for the memory.

Love your writing style.

kbone1kbone17 months ago

This is a GREAT story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...