Lesbian Honeymoon

Story Info
Two women enjoy their kinky honeymoon.
2.1k words
2.8
13.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We woke up naturally, looking forward to our honeymoon! We went to the bathroom, showered, and got into our catsuits, this time mine is matte gray and Gina's is a black wetlook. (no need to attract attention at the airport with flashy colors!) Gina again helped me with the zip. I knew if we couldn't be discrete I might not pee again until we were on the other side of the world! I may have to work on my flexibility someday, but for now it just spices things up.

We put on our high heels, tied up our hair, got our luggage, and headed to the car. (We sent our wedding dresses safely home, not to worry.) After about an hour in the car, we got to the airport and checked our bags. With only our catsuits, heels, and small purses, we went through security with only a few odd glances at us. It wasn't too long, and we got to the gate a few minutes before boarding began, our high heels clinking on the floor the whole way. Neither of us was really feeling the need to use the restroom since it had not been that long since we were at the hotel.

We got on the plane, got comfortable in our seats as the spandex hugged our bodies. I had the window seat and Gina was on the aisle, happy we had a two person row to ourselves. We clicked the seat belts, and enjoyed the takeoff as we began our adventure together.

We enjoyed chatting and looking out the window, but after about 6 hours we were over the pacific and I was starting to feel a twinge of pressure in my bladder. I asked Gina, "how are you holding up?"

"I'm doing alright, you?"

"I think I may need your assistance before our destination." She just smiled, touching my hair. She leaned in, making sure our boobs touched, and kissed me. What a moment! That doesn't really help my bladder any. We still have 11 hours until we reach Sydney. "That was nice but doesn't help."

"Why don't you try to get some sleep? We just ate, there's plenty of time, and it's getting dark." Good idea. I got comfortable and dozed off.

When I woke up, Gina was sleeping. I looked out the window for a while and then rested my head on her shoulder. I had slept for seven hours and definitely felt like I could use some relief, but not quite desperate yet. After what felt like an hour she woke up.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yes I did get seven hours. It looks like you got some good shut eye too?"

"Yes, after almost 8 hours, I feel great!"

"And you're still perfectly comfortable?" I couldn't believe she wasn't really feeling it yet.

"Yes, although I did relieve myself about 3 hours ago while you were snoozing." She giggled a little, and spoke more quietly. "I can help you but not just yet since it would be fairly soon." She was still smiling while I grimaced and rolled my eyes. I turned back to the window.

A couple hours later I was bouncing my legs a bit as it grew harder to manage. Of course I had continued drinking water to stay hydrated, and Gina was obviously enjoying this. I was enjoying it a bit too, also feeling aroused, but after a little while longer, I looked at her to ask yet again. Then we hit some turbulence. For the first time all flight, the plane was unsteady and the seat belt light flicked on. Oh no! The smile disappeared from Gina's face. "I'm sorry, I guess I waited too long."

"It's okay. I think I'll be fine, as long as I don't have to wait until we land." That is exactly what happened... Gina kissed me again and we held hands for the remainder of the flight. I steeled myself, holding on, leaning my head against her shoulder.

After a bumpy landing, the taxi to the gate was a tortuous 25 minutes of the plane driving along bouncing every so often. Gina was holding my hands and I was very turned on but also ready for this long flight to be over so I could relieve myself. My bladder was exerting a lot of pressure on the spandex covering my body.

As we reached the gate and people started standing up to leave, we were handed customs forms to fill out before exiting the plane. Gina rested her hand on my leg and while sensually pleasing, it was distracting. Will this never end? 20 more minutes later and the flight attendants collected the forms, which allowed people to exit the plane. We walked down the aisle (of the plane) and as I took each step in my heels I felt the liquid in my bladder swish back and forth with my hips.

I held on as we entered the airport hand in hand. We walked towards the bathroom but Gina took another step and held my arm with her other hand. "Where are you going?" I just looked at her quizzically. She rolled her eyes and regretfully nodded. I turned around and she half-unzipped my spandex-covered back. I took two steps, and paused to turn around. "I will wait here for you." She is crazy, but I need relief.

I went into a stall, pulled down the zipper the rest of the way, disrobed, and let the pee flow out of my body. Ahhhh... I just sat there feeling free after over 19 hours. After about a minute of much needed relaxation, I pulled the soft spandex back over my body and zipped up as much as I could reach. I flushed, washed my hands, and returned to Gina, who lovingly zipped me up all the way. I was trapped in my comfort until she allowed me another break. We kissed and headed off to claim our luggage and begin our adventure, holding hands again with the full knowledge that Gina was going to go on with about 8 hours of pee already filling her bladder.

We found our suitcases, and free from the restrictions of air travel we decided to pull two underbust corsets out of the front pocket of Gina's suitcase to put on. I tightened her laces, and a quick wince told me hers was tight enough. She then did mine, and pulled me into a very thin waist since my bladder was empty now and not requiring as much room. We attracted a few quizzical looks, but nobody said anything. Nicely hugged, we were ready to go.

We got a taxi to our luxury hotel, checked in, and stored our luggage. Due to the time change it was only mid-morning. So we had a few hours to pass before our room was ready. I could tell Gina was beginning to shift her weight a little but didn't say anything. We strolled down the street for a bit and after a few turns we settled on a quaint soup place. Gina confessed with a whisper on my ear, "This corset tells me I need relief but I don't think they have a restroom!" I just smiled.

We finished and decided to head back to the hotel. After the long flights both our phones were now dead. We began walking but did not realize we had forgotten the way back. "Which way now?" I asked. Gina shrugged her shoulders as it sank in we were lost. She would just have to keep holding on.

After an hour of wandering, probably farther away, we knew our room was ready and tried to catch a taxi. We saw one a block away and tried running for it, but our heels slowed us down. As we saw someone else jump in, Gina stopped and bent forward slightly clearly in need. I just held her hand, pushed her hair behind her ear, and kissed her "We'll figure this out." She struggled to smile, but did give me a hug, just not too tightly.

"Hey you two, I just saw you trying to catch that taxi. Need a ride?" It was a taxi driver.

"Yes, please." We got in and gave him the name and address of our hotel.

"So what brings you to Sydney?"

"We're on our honeymoon! We just arrived today, actually and are still figuring out the city, clearly."

"Oh wonderful! Welcome. So what are your plans for the first day?"

"We actually were just grabbing lunch before our room was ready. We were going to get that settled and then go from there." Gina wanted relief but of course wouldn't say.

"Well let me give you a quick tour of the city, honeymoon special! I'm sure the room will still be there in an hour."

"How could we refuse that?" I asked Gina. She was speechless, which the driver took as a yes. We could now see our hotel, but the car turned down another road. Gina's bladder would have to wait, now with soup in it. I was enjoying myself though, and we're looking forward to a great week. We held hands and looked out the window.

A few days later, Gina had this wonderful idea to encourage movement and sustain a healthy lifestyle. She had purchased two special motion-sensing vibrators that responded to our movements. Only, instead of rewarding us with pleasure when moving, it would be the opposite. They would start vibrating with greater intensity whenever we stopped moving!

Today we (for the first time) turned them on and placed them in our vaginas, calm for the moment as we got ready. We put on high waisted tights, corsets, bodysuits, pencil skirts, and only 3" high heels since we'd be doing a lot of walking. As we finished getting ready we stopped to inspect each other, smiled, and then jumped as they came to life at our moment's hesitation! It was going to be a great day.

As we enjoyed shopping and seeing the city, we were always reminded to keep moving. If we paused and stood still to take a picture, look at something, or just relax, we would be treated to a sensation. For lunch we stopped at a food cart and ate while we walked. Then as dinner came around we found this amazing place we just had to try and we were tired. We looked forward to sitting down but after ordering our food and a bottle of wine we realized bouncing our legs didn't not entirely stop the vibrating inside us! So we enjoyed dinner with intermittent vibrating, and increasingly full bladders as we had been out for seven hours, staying hydrated, and now consuming a full bottle of wine.

It was a delightful day but we headed back to our room after paying the bill. The rain that had begun during dinner did not help the pressure building inside of us against our corsets and buzzing companions, as we returned to our hotel in an Uber. We finally arrived and Gina graciously unzipped my bodysuit for me to let me relieve myself first, which I happily did, though I kept the heels, tights, and vibrator. When I pleasantly emerged I saw her just standing naked and pacing, for the sake of the vibrator.

"My turn," I said. She gave me a confused look as she moved towards the bathroom. "No, no, no, you're getting in the straight dress." Her eyes widened but she knew. "It's only fair, my dear."

"Okay, but then we're even." She agreed. I got out the spandex garment, which had a skintight dress all the way down to the ankles, and closed sleeves resembling a straightjacket, but soft and with ties rather than buckles. Once she wiggled into it I zipped the back and tied her arms crossed against her torso. Her eyes widened as the vibrator started again. "I forgot about that! We should take it out, right?"

"No, I didn't forget that, and I'm in charge now." I kissed her as shock settled in. "Okay, now drink this water so you can last through the night. You're probably dehydrated after that wine from dinner." She drank as I pressed the water bottle to her lips. She tried to speak again but I pushed a ball gag into her mouth and buckled that behind her head. I arranged her hair about her head and helped her get on the bed, rubbing her soft body a bit here and there. She squirmed, trying to stop the vibrations as she held her bladder under control.

I reminded her, "I still have my vibrator and I'll be with you the whole time." I removed my heels and tights now, instead putting on a full red catsuit. I laid down on top of Gina, enjoying every moment. After a couple hours of pleasure, I tucked us in and turned out the lights.