Lesbian Lawyer, Naughty Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps the feeling was mutual?

It was like the stars aligned when she found out that one of their lawyers in America would be coming back to town. Luciana previously discovered at a family party in a restaurant that the lawyer was a closet lesbian. She saw Ms. Chavez having a discreet makeout session with a waitress in the kitchen. Since then, it had been their secret.

In their recent texts and emails, Luciana was adamant that the principal be properly rewarded, one way or another. Sex had been discussed. And with the right financial incentive, the lawyer agreed. She sent pictures of the principal to Ms. Chavez and wasn't surprised when the lawyer declared that she would have seduced the principal for free.

When the lawyer arrived, Luciana sent her a simple text message:

Fuck the shit out of my principal!

The lawyer texted back: A lawyer's duty is to zealously advocate for each client. 4 inch? 6 in? 8 in? 10?

Luciana responded: 6 inches sounds hot! It's the right size for an office quickie. It's what Principal McCallen deserves.

With the orders given and the plan in motion, she was becoming restless about being home alone. At that hour, the lawyer should have already arrived at the school. Luciana was a realist though. She knew that the odds of this actually happening were slim to none. It was highly unlikely that anything like this would ever happen. But still, the thought of everything going according to plan made her soaking wet.

She knew the lawyer would already have arrived on campus so she got dressed and took the 10 minute walk over there. The more she walked, the more she realized that these lesbian dreams were unlikely. A task like that seemed impossible.

A black BMW was parked in the lot. The lawyer had certainly arrived. As expected, the campus was empty except for a few other cars. No one was in sight.

Luciana entered the campus as the main door was unlocked. The halls were deserted. She went straight to the administrative area where she knew Principal McCallen would be. She expected to hear an adult conversation between two professional older women.

But as she set foot on the carpet of the reception area, she heard something else. Moans? Could it be?

A sly grin spread across Luciana's face. She was positively giddy that her plan may have actually worked. Could this highly-intelligent lawyer have pulled off the impossible? When she heard another moan, there was no doubt. The lawyer was worth every penny her family spent on her.

Luciana walked towards the principal's office quietly. The door was open. No wonder she could hear them from afar. The moans and rhythmic slapping grew louder.

Were they fucking?

Taking care not to draw attention to herself, Luciana peeked inside the office.

There was Principal McCallen, bent over the desk, laying chest down, moaning and whimpering. This was the sound of pain and pleasure. The principal's eyes were rolling back so she couldn't see the student standing there.

Behind the principal, Ms. Chavez could be seen systematically fucking away like it was the most normal thing in the world. Oh yes, this lawyer was a master when it came to the almighty strap-on. One of her many unique skills, apparently, in addition to being a diligent legal worker.

The two women were fucking and Luciana couldn't believe what she was witnessing. This was beyond her wildest wet dream. And when Ms. Chavez made eye contact with her, her excitement grew even stronger. It was simply breathtaking.

Ms. Chavez put an index finger over her own lips, as if to suggest, 'Shhh.... don't say anything. I'm in the middle of fucking your school principal.'

Ever so deviantly, Luciana nodded at her family lawyer, quietly watching from the doorway as the dear principal was being pounded from behind. Ms. Chavez showed the principal no mercy. Principal McCallen accepted her punishment.

This was the moment that changed Luciana's sexuality forever. She'd only ever seen this kind of sex on the internet. But now that she was seeing it with her own eyes in real time, she knew she could handle it. She knew she was ready to experience sex like a grown adult. Was this the moment she turned into a woman?

"You're going to make me cum," Principal McCallen said, in between deep breaths and hard thrusts.

Ms. Chavez breathed normally while thrusting. "Will that be a problem?"

"I... tend... to... squirt..."

"What's the problem?"

"The carpet," the principal moaned.

"Don't you have people who can clean that? Let the cleaners do their jobs. I'll do mine."

Listening to their exchange, Luciana tried hard to stifle a giggle. She knew all about the Covid cleaning team that would be coming. Now they'd have to clean the principal's mess as well as the virus they were hired to handle.

She tip-toed into the office. As dangerous as it was, she was desperate to get a better look at the action. The principal's eyes were closed, and it was risky as hell, but impulses are impulses. She needed a more explicit view of the plan she had set in motion.

At the right angle, she saw the lawyer's thin, muscular thighs flexing with each thrust. While staring intensely, Luciana was in awe of the visual presence of Maggie Chavez's ass cheeks clenching in rhythmic motion. This was true power.

This lawyer was a woman who clearly made time for regular workouts despite a busy schedule. While strapping the principal, the lawyer put one foot on top of the nice leather chair -- which most certainly put a small rip on the seat by the sound of things -- hoping for a better angle for each pump.

What was even more exciting was the sight of Principal McCallen's ass being smacked from each thrust. Her ass was soft, plump, and pale white. With each thrust, the principal's butt rippled with waves. Loud smacking sounds echoed in the room. Would she find sitting down difficult later?

How sore that pussy must be? Luciana thought, amused.

Principal's McCallen's eyes rolled back again. "You fuck me better than any man ever has."

"Me encanta hacer llorar a las mujeres blancas."

Luciana had to keep a hand over her mouth to keep from laughing. She knew the principal spoke Spanish and would have understood the lawyer's comment. The power dynamic between these two professional women was spellbinding.

Her world changed forever when the principal looked up and caught her standing there. Luciana made eye contact with the horrified principal. They both froze.

When it was clear that Principal McCallen was on the cusp of a climax, and was about to flinch after having been caught by a student, the lawyer held a firm grip on the principal's hips. Principal McCallen didn't fight it, instead holding her head down in shame.

Watching the beloved Principal McCallen having a spectacular orgasm was something to behold. It was better than any online porn. This was real. This was raw. It was her principal in the most vulnerable sexual state. Sounds of wet slappings, moaning, and crying filled the office. It was almost like a religious experience for everyone in the room.

When it was over, Principal McCallen laid on the desk, a forearm covering her face, as if to hide the shame of what just happened. The lawyer had stopped fucking and was giving a gentle rub to the principal's butt cheeks. Both were completely out of breath from the exhausting fuck session.

Having already been busted, Luciana took a few steps closer. She wondered if the principal would yell at her, but that hadn't happened. Her bravery was rewarded when she saw Ms. Chavez slowly pull the strap-on dildo out of the principal's leaking pussy. The dildo was covered in slick juices and the principal's body twitched when it was removed.

Wanting an even better look, Luciana stepped behind the desk to look at the pink wet, gaping hole. She and the lawyer were side-by-side, admiring the well-fucked Principal McCallen.

Arranging something like this felt very dirty. Deviant. Diabolical. But the wet fluids dripping off the strap-on made it worthwhile. Her calculations and gut instincts were proven correct. Her beloved principal was a woman in need of a good fucking. It has been a stressful year and everyone needs a release.

"I should be furious with you, Luciana, but I can't," Principal McCallen said softly, with her head still down.

The sight of the principal in that position, bare butt and wet vagina, was a turn-on. It was success, Luciana thought. Why else would the principal have even agreed to go along with this? What else could explain the moaning and wet stains?

"Did you like it?" Luciana said shyly.

"I... I've never felt anything like that before."

This should have been over. The job was done. But when the lawyer whispered into her ear, all Luciana could do was grin. It was a scary thought, but enticing nonetheless. It excited her to the core. This exceeded her original plan in ways she never expected.

"Principal McCallen, may I lick your pussy?"

She wondered what the principal's reaction would be. Anger? Disgust? Fury? Instead, she saw the principal's legs squirm, twisting in a way that made her thighs clench together. Then the principal spread her feet apart, having made the fateful decision.

"I'm not going to stop you," Principal McCallen said, straightening her back and looking forward.

Meekly, the student got down on her knees. She'd never eaten pussy before, nor had she ever seen another woman's pussy up close. It was better than porn. She could see the fluids from the principal's vagina glistening on her thighs and pussy lips. She could smell the natural aromas, too.

"I'll teach you how," Ms. Chavez whispered into the student's ear.

Side-by-side with her lawyer, Luciana was given a detailed tutorial on how to please a woman. She was filled with sexual energy watching the lawyer's oral demonstration. Lips touching the glazed labia. Tongue stroking the pink entrance.

When it was her turn, Luciana closed her eyes and felt her principal's warmth. The principal tasted good. She had a unique flavor. It was a flavor Luciana would always remember. First times are always memorable. When she pushed her tongue all the way inside -- at the lawyer's verbal command -- Luciana was treated to the most wonderful sensation.

Not only was her tongue being clasped by a freshly-used pussy, but she heard Principal McCallen moaning and squealing once again. The principal's legs and butt shivered and shook once more.

It was the most empowering feeling. Now she was the one in control. Now she was controlling her principal's emotions and sexual reaction. Now she had the ability to give the most amazing pleasure to a woman she adored.

The principal's second orgasm was like a leaking faucet, giving little droplets that represented a woman's sexual pleasure. Luciana pulled her tongue away when the drops finished and looked at her lawyer. Ms. Chavez, for once, had a smile on her face, pleased that the trainee had learned so well.

"I'm proud of you," Ms. Chavez said.

Luciana wiped her lips. "I have good teachers."

Swallowing, she knew this was only the beginning. Why stop when it feels so good to be bad? Luciana's mother would never know. This would be a secret shared by only the lucky women in the room.

Epilogue: Maggie Chavez

In the bedroom closet of her neatly decorated and ultra-modern apartment was an assortment of sex toys. Some were hung on the inside of the closet, some were in the drawers. There was a variety of strap-ons and vibrators. Nipple clamps and anal beads. In her other closet, there was a selection of lingerie that she wore when the right situation called for it.

Per the client's request, she found herself fucking Luciana every night. She'd go to Luciana in the guest bedroom and fuck her in all positions after providing enough tutorial. On all fours. Missionary. Eventually with the student learning to ride on top.

It was the fourth night in a row when Ms. Chavez put on a sexy, barely-there outfit with a strap-on dildo dangling between her legs, heading over to the guest room. It was a long day with meetings and phone conversations with several of her clients. And even though she already had a strenuous workout at the gym that morning, she still had enough late night energy for fresh pussy.

Entering the bedroom, she saw a tense Luciana laying naked on her back. The student was understandably still nervous about sex at that age. These things take time. All that mattered was determination to want to get better at sex.

They fucked after Ms. Chavez lubed the dildo. Slow at first, then rough, making the student squeal loudly. Sex between them felt new each time because she always made sure to demonstrate new tricks and use different rhythms.

A towel was placed underneath the naked student before reaching a climax. The last thing Ms. Chavez wanted was to have to wash cum stains every night after a busy day. Besides, all of the sheets that she owned were expensive.

It was entertaining to see Luciana's facial expressions after each fuck session. The poor student always had trouble handling a dildo, making all sorts of cute twisting motions with her eyebrows, lips, and the crinkling of her nose. Post-orgasm, the student looked drugged, totally limp with eyes glazed over, breathing heavy in the aftermath.

As for the student's virginity? It was amazing to have taken it on their first night together. It was the first virgin pussy that Ms. Chavez had ever claimed. Had she known this would be the end result, she would have agreed to represent the Heredia family for free. Having claimed Luciana's virginity and sexuality was worth her legal services.

Watching the naked student lay in bed after an epic orgasm, Ms. Chavez removed the strap-on. They were both completely naked. Then she went to the drawer for scissors and a small container. Ms. Chavez snipped all of Luciana's pubic hairs and put it inside the container as a souvenir. She collects a souvenir each time she gives a woman an orgasm.

She tucked the student under a blanket to let her sleep. Turning off the light, she went back to her own bedroom where she put the pubic hair prize in her closet next to all her other souvenirs.

Ms. Chavez washed herself in the bathroom then went to bed. Tomorrow was another day. More clients to meet. More briefs, motions, and contracts to deal with. And she even had another appointment with Principal McCallen in the office to review certain matters.

The End

A very special thanks to MindyStarrdfw, who's a real life school Principal and served as the main inspiration. To CJ_Balie for the wonderful edits and amazing contributions, as always!

Support your local shopping mall, small business, restaurants.

Your votes, comments & follows are appreciated.

12