Lesbian Love Story Pt. 02

Story Info
from a rebel teenager to a sensual world traveller.
6.5k words
4.61
5k
11

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 10/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
351 Followers

Falling in love again

Author's Note: These are the opening Chapters of a longer more complex romantic and sexy Lesbian Love Story.

The following Chapter's, of this Series, and the universe it occurs in overall only exist in the mind and imagination of the author. This will be a slow burn, with details that some may find non-essential, but I feel are necessary for the story to flow. If you seek instant gratification, this may not be your best story. On the other hand, if you like a slow romantic story, involving two or more women, you may want to read it through to its climax. [Pardon the pun]. This Chapter contains elements of family life and warm and gentle people. I ask that you please read no further if you are seeking a rather sexy, wild lesbian romp.

Reader discretion is advised.

Applicable Tags: Older/Younger, Virginal, Romance, Female Sub, non-consensual, BDSM, Interracial, Oral Sex, Novel/Novella length. The story is told in the first person.

________________________________________

© 2023 Arking & RDKing, All Rights Reserved. Duplication of this literary piece without the expressed permission of the author for any purpose is prohibited.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PART 2.

Chapter 1 -- Introducing Suzanne Auber,

My name is Suzanne Marie Auber. It is the name I chose it isn't the name I was given at the time of my birth. I am 25, and I have an olive complexion as my mother is Italian, Northern Italian she reminds everyone. Black hair, high cheekbones, sparkling eyes and a slim figure that seems to stay with me regardless of what or how much I eat. My legs seem longer than they are, and I have been taught how to walk, talk, and behave as my family history says I should. My mother Marie d'Albret, Countess of Rethel is a title she rarely uses and prefers to go by Mme Marie Albrete.

I am the middle child, I have an older brother who works for The French government and my younger sister, who it seems will achieve everything that her big sister wouldn't, is the apple of my parent's eyes.

I was born in my father's house in the South of France, in the Province of Alpes-Cote d'Azur. My father's family home has been in his family for over 400 hundred years. I was born into a family that has a long and detailed aristocratic history and wealth. The family had great plans for me, their eldest daughter, as I came to understand as I grew older. The more I learnt about my family's history the less I desired to be a part of it. The history I mean, not my family, I do love my Mère et père [Mother and Father] and they love me, just not at that point in time.

I was a rebellious child, it must be true because my mother told me so, repeatedly. I was expelled from the all-girls boarding school I went to in my early years for continually fighting and also from the high school I later attended as a young teenager. Apparently smoking and selling pot is still frowned upon for some reason. I did however manage to complete my final years at a finishing school for girls. It was that or the youth detention centre.

Chapter 2 - An Education of sorts.

If you were wondering where my Sapphic desires came from, then the finishing school would be my answer. Again it was a boarding school. I was 'paired' with 20-year-old Alecia Reynolds-Giles. Being paired means that a younger student was sharing a room with an older girl, normally three years apart. Having a mentor living with me, help change my whole rebellious attitude, apparently.

Alecia had a kind soul and literally showed me the ropes. How to navigate the bullies and the Divas, and how to avoid the 'mean girls'. If you thought I should have known all this beforehand, I should let you know that the schools I attended and got kicked out of were somewhat civilised. I slowly grew attached to Alecia, I did her laundry, kept the room tidy, and ran her messages. It was three months before we became intimate. It wasn't unheard of that the younger of a paired couple ended up in their mentor's bed with them, servicing their needs. Some by desire, as in my case others by coercion. The stories we heard about those events, wow made even me blush.

We kept our relationship private. Not that anyone cared or noticed, I think. The vast majority of the older girls were either gay or experimenting. I was experimenting but well on my way to being very gay. The changing room after gym was the place where you found out who was hooking up to whom. Many a quickie was had before the next class and being caught in a cubicle with someone didn't go unpunished as the excuse of 'We were saving water', didn't count. But being told you had to stay in your room over the weekend wasn't much of a punishment if you and your mentor were hooking up.

Alecia was in her last year at the school and her leaving left me brokenhearted. In my second year there I turned 17 and according to the school policy still too young to be paired with a younger girl. For the first part of the school year, I was on my own, even in a school with so many people, it was easy to be lonely. During one of my counselling sessions with Madame Josephine Montpellier, she asked how I was coping in my room alone. I lied and explained that I didn't mind. She saw through my lie and invited me to join her for an evening meal once a week. For company.

Now Madame Montpellier was in her late 40s and older than my mother I would have guessed and our discussions over a meal is when she enjoyed her glass of wine, but of course. The discussion soon got around to the social side of my life. It didn't take her too long to get me to admit that Alecia and I were good friends, very close and eventually intimate.

Not batting an eyelid she asked, "Were you that way inclined before you came here?" I reluctantly explained that I wasn't but Alecia didn't force herself on me. Just the opposite, that I had such a crush on her. When she first kissed me I literally threw myself at her. I told the councillor, "I was more than a willing participant and I had deep feelings for Alecia. That I miss her so much,"

She reached across the table and patted my hand. Then held onto it, using her thumb to stroke the back of my hand. The contact felt so good. I smiled at her.

I can't remember when I decided that I wanted her, and I felt that just the little things she did and said, were mere suggestions, hints, and encouragement. I didn't feel as if I was being groomed. On our fourth 'date' as I called them, I decided to wear a little something to indicate that I was willing to go that one step further with her. Instead of wearing our school uniform which was the policy when you have a meeting with the school staff, I changed into something to let her know I was ready to move on from Alecia.

Some perfume, behind my ears and on my wrists, a very small thong and no bra. All against school policy mind you. It was the rebel in me. Maybe Alecia's mentoring didn't actually 'cure' my rebellious attitude, just put it into hibernation.

I had read her little flirtations correctly and when she opened the door, she too was no longer in her day attire but in a very sexy short casual skirt and a sheer lemon-coloured blouse. She had on a black bra holding her bosoms up and out. Her blouse wasn't completely sheer, but sheer enough for me to see her nipples through the black lace bra and blouse. I just took a deep breath as my breathing changed from slow and controlled to fast and ready. "Are you ready for something to eat, Suzanne?"

I stood at the door looking at her chest moving in and out. Bit on my lip, she took hold of my wrist and pulled me into her small apartment.

"First some rules young lady, you never ever stay past lights out at 10 pm. And when you get paired with another, we stop. Understood?"

So started our fifteen-month affair. I say it was an affair, it felt like what an affair would be like. I couldn't tell anyone. I was always checking I wasn't being followed. Yes, our dinner dates were well-known and recorded as counselling. I even went back to wearing my school uniform on those dates.

But the other interludes were the hottest ones where we would meet up away from the school, I'd wear daring outfits and so would Josephine, yes, that's right I started using her name and when I did I got so worked up. It was thrilling.

I nodded to her and understood her rules and with a sheepish grin she took me straight into her bedroom, we didn't eat, any food that evening but we did eat. She taught me so much about my body and all women's bodies.

It was the coming of our summer break and Josephine suggested that we spend it together in Marseille. I loved the idea but was expected home. She did insist and after some consideration, I sent my parents an email to suggest to them that I had been invited to stay with friends in their summer apartment in Italy, at Lake Como. My parents were wonderful about it and told me to enjoy myself. Again the rebel inside of me lived up to its name. Lying came so easily to me. I was a teenager, it was expected of me not to be totally truthful with the oldies.

Josephine took me to Marseille and we stayed with some of her friends there. While there they introduced me to a whole new scene and being so inexperienced and nervous, I stayed close to Josephine, holding her hand and hugging her at all times. She took me to a Lesbian Club called the Aux 3G and Josephine once again insisted I dress in a particular way. Sexy, not slutty, daring but not offensive. She taught me what to look for when looking at other women. She did tell me that not all women were Gay even in a gay nightclub and how to tell the difference. I learnt so much in those two weeks. She pointed out those women who were not gay but liked being around women who were. She showed me that not all of the stereotyping of a gay woman was anywhere near the truth.

One woman who had half of her head shaved and ran purple highlights through it, wasn't gay at all. To prove her point she went up to her and invited her to our table, she declined the offer and when she left, she left alone. That in itself didn't identify her as straight just maybe Josephine wasn't her type. I told her. Josephine just smiled at me.

Then there was another woman, what I would have called your typical suburban housewife. Bland, nondescript looking, nothing to suggest she was anything other than what she looked like. It was later we saw her in a very intimate embrace with another, her hands caressing her partner's boobs on the dance floor, her partner responded by kissing her passionately. I was captivated by it all. I couldn't help but stare.

Seeing such things helped me understand myself. You don't have to dress a certain way to tell the world who you are. Just be who you are.

On the final weekend we were there I decided to just relax by their private pool, laying topless on a sun lounge in the smallest of g strings I could find. The fine material when wet, displayed all I had that was on offer. I closed my eyes and was almost asleep when a shadow blocked the sun on my body, it wasn't Josephine but her friend Maude. Maude was a woman with a full figure and ample bosoms. She was pretty enough and her personality made up for any shortcomings she had in her outward appearance.

"May I sit and talk with you awhile Suzanne?" She asked and of course, I said yes.

She did and she asked how I had enjoyed my stay with them. "Maude, it has been an amazing time. I never knew I could feel so free and loved,"

"Well, feeling the love is what I want to talk to you about. How do you feel if both and Josephine joined Bethany and me in a sexy night tonight?"

"What all four of us?" I exclaimed. Not in horror but unsure about it. "What about Josephine, she might not be happy about it?"

"Josephine said she finds sharing you with very erotic and thinks it a wonderful idea, but only if you are approving of it,"

It was then I felt her hand on my thigh and edging slowly upwards. My breathing changed immediately. I wanted to control it, to show them that I was more than just a sexy teenager who was available to them on their say-so. But my body had ideas all of its own as my legs moved apart. She smiled as the tips of her fingers eased the thin layer of material aside and she toyed with my now moist outer labia. She eased her finger into my folds as she slowly brought me to the boil. Soon my legs were wide apart as she lowered her mouth to take one of my nipples. As she entered me.

Soon I was meeting the thrusting of her finger as her mouth moved from one titty to the other, my orgasm racing towards completion. She knew when I was about to reach my zenith and clamped her mouth over my pussy as she brought forth my climax.

"That was so good Suzanne, you taste so sweet,"

She stood up and removed her one-piece swimsuit. This was the first time I had seen Maude in a stage of undress. Her armpits were full of dark, tangled hair, the perspiration on her hair sending shimmering visions as the sunlight highlighted each droplet. The visions in my brain which were soon to be realised, had me picturing her mound full of hairy scented tangled mess. Her large body and hairy unkept mound, both surprised me and made me smile. She took hold of my head and guided it to where she wanted me most. Then lifting a leg onto the sun lounge, she made her needs known to me. I sat there staring into her tussled hairy gorgeous pussy, I parted her hair as best I could and went in search of her hidden pearl. "Oh Yes Suzanne, seek and you shall find," She told me. My nose pushed against her tender flaps, as I let my finger run along each side of her pussy, just as Josephine had shown me. My tongue slowly dipped into her as I started my assent towards where I knew her prize awaited me.

My search for it was such a journey, I went, from the base of her now very wet mound to the very top where I found her tiny pebble hidden away and with several full strokes of the flat of my tongue she pushed my face in tighter to her as I felt her mound cover my mouth and chin. Her breathing was now deeper and stronger, as I held onto her rather large backside. I wanted to insert my fingers into her but didn't want to leave her button which had grown with each flick, each poke of my tongue, soon I enticed it out of its little cave and took it in my lips. Again I started as I had been shown how to please any woman any female Josephine had said. I concurred with her on the many occasions she had my sweet pebble trapped between her lips.

Maude kept me going, telling me not to stop or slow down. She gripped me by my hair holding me tight against her, soon I felt it coming, I could sense she was about to give me everything trapped inside of her. I wasn't wrong. She stiffened her body shook as she came. Her juices were not like Josephine's or Alecia's, but so much more tangy and so plentiful. I took as much as I could before spluttering. Still, she came, and my face felt the warm liquid. That was the first time I had seen a woman ejaculate in such a way.

She laughed and cried out in pure pleasure. Picked me up from the sun lounge and kissed me deeply. "Toi mon doux enfant tu es un trésor," [You my sweet child are a treasure]

I looked into her eyes smiled at her and fondled her massive bosoms. She held me and whispered to me. "Si jamais vous en avez marre de l'école ou de Joséphine, venez vivre avec nous " [if ever you get tired of school or Josephine, come live with us]

I pinched her left nipple and twisted it, then kissed her pushing my tongue into her mouth as she caught her breath. "I will,"

That night we four spent together, in turn, they fucked me, one after the other, each bringing me to an almighty climax and I watched both Maude and Josephine bend Bethany to their will. I saw them tie her to a bed, spread eagle and got me to sit on her face, demanding her to bring me off. Which she did very convincingly.

That night was the first of many such nights of debauchery for Josephine and me.

The rest they say is history.

My academic results were flattering and I won a full scholarship to the famed Beaux-Arts de Paris University. I refused said scholarship much to the chagrin of my parents. The fact I had achieved such an honour and then threw it away was their main annoyance. They told me in no uncertain terms that if I didn't want to be part of the tradition that was my father's family I could make my own way in life.

I only took them at their word when my monthly allowance ceased appearing in my account. I was forced to leave the finishing school and stand on my own two feet. Thankfully, my acquaintances in Marseille helped me find suitable work on the proviso I stayed with them, for my own benefit. The rent was cheap and Josephine could visit when she had the time. Bethany had an introduction for me at the L'école d'hôtellerie [school of hospitality]. It appears being a waitress is an art form and a career, not a job. I also learnt to manage both small and large businesses as in a bistro or café or a large restaurant. How to organise functions for the rich and wealthy or for a simple family birthday. I surprised myself by how much I enjoyed it all.

Chapter 3 -- Seeing the World.

After finishing the courses at the L'école d'hôtellerie [school of hospitality] Maude and Bethany soon found work for me the one thing they forgot to tell me was that as part of the arrangement they included a night of wild sex with them and the one employing me. To say I was annoyed would be an understatement. What really made me angry was they didn't ask, they took it for granted that I would be a willing player. I was, but they should have asked me, no? I went along with it until I saved enough money to travel. Soon the time came for me to say my goodbyes, they were not happy but they were understanding. I think they too were growing bored with our little arrangements.

When I decided to travel, I first went off to the USA and Canada. I Loved Canada, especially Quebec, but the US not so much. It was in Quebec that I met my first Australian, he was the barista in the little café I was working at. He and I hit it off, how do you say it 'immédiatement' [immediately]? His laughter and he was such a nice guy. He tried to take me out and when I explained that I only dated girls he thought it was wonderful and I should visit Sydney, he said it was the gayest city in the whole wide world. We got along so wonderfully well. He left me wondering about 'Australie ' [Australia] After a short time I once again got the wonder lust and thought I would go to the USA. First to New York but it was so wild, so big, so noisy and so expensive. I was told there was a French Quarter or the Vieux Carré down in New Orleans. I found a job as a waitress straight away, not the most salubrious way to make a living in the US, in fact, you can't make a living being a waitress.

It was a slow Wednesday evening, it was raining and miserable, to be honest, and I thought of moving on that very night. But as fate would have it, she came into my life. That was the night I met a most unusual woman. She was soaked to the skin, I could see as could everybody else see, what she was wearing under her dress. The corset and a suspender belt holding up her fishnet stockings. Yes, she did look like, what they say in America, a hooker. She was not a young woman seeking out clients on a wet night, oh no. She was a much older woman, someone's grandmother I suspected. Luckily the diner was all but empty. The two old men who were sitting drinking coffee and watching the TV looked up and then looked back at the TV.

She wanted to use a telephone to call a cab, her car had broken down and she had no way of getting home. I said that I was not allowed to let her use the phone but since I was the only one there in authority I decided she could use our telephone. I also found an old towel for her to dry herself off. She couldn't thank me enough, I told her not to be so silly, and it is what anyone would do. She said, "Not at this time of night or in this area,"

Arking
Arking
351 Followers
12