All Comments on 'Lesbian Love Story Pt. 02'

by Arking

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen7 months ago

This is building up very nicely indeed. The peripheral characters that Suzanne meets on her way to Australia are so well drawn (I suspect that we won't be hearing from Josephine or Maude again, but I might be wrong!) and I enjoyed the subtle descriptions of the sex that Suzanne had with both of these older ladies. Now that she's reached 'The Land Down Under', I'm really looking forward to the next installment. This one gets 5 stars from me.

AliceGeeAliceGee7 months ago

I enjoyed that and it was good to get Suzanne's back story. Maybe she will stick around a while longer because at the end of Part 1 Candice gave the distinct impresssion that she was having second thoughts about beginning a relationship with her. But we still have to wait for the intriguing Claudette to put in an appearance so the storyline may well change with her arrival on the scene. Five well deserved stars.

redlion75redlion757 months ago

She's been to high class schools in Europe and in a relationship with several older women and didn't know what the collar was for?

ArkingArking7 months agoAuthor

@Redlion75 - many older/younger relationships don't involve collars just as there are many relationships that do. Going to specific schools anywhere in the world also doesn't mean you are exposed to the meaning of a collar.

Her journey is unique to her.

Thanks for your comment, I do appreciate it.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy7 months ago

A blue blooded waitress ….. but this excursion was a nice explanation, so miss frenchie is well groomed and perfectly trained in sapphic love ….. now its sounds she was quite taken by the sight, the white jeans and the tight top …. Lets find out whats next, oh the friday evening event, the OWLS club, another next and another cutie is waiting

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨☘️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArking@Arking
Updated. 19th April 2024. An anonymous reader asked about the Corrine Myers Mystery. Yes, she will set about protecting the sisters if she can get away from their grasp. Recently it was suggested to me that I should consider publishing elsewhere, as well as on Literotica. I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories