Lesbian Love Story Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to dry herself as the two old customers got interested in this woman running a towel over her body. I rolled my eyes and stood between them and her, folded my arms and glared at them. They turned away again.

The following day she came back, while I was not there to thank me once again and to get my name. She told him, the owner, the story of my good deed and that she thought I was a good person and a good employee. Good for his little diner. The owner was not happy I let her use the telephone. When I turned up for my shift he fired me, there and then. I cursed him in French and he in turn cursed me back in French. I laughed at him.

Fortune and fate play an important part in my life. I walked out without my wages but I didn't care. I thought it was time to say goodbye to America. As I was walking back to my overpriced single room. A car honked its horn at me and a voice called out. "Hey Frenchie, where you off to honeychild?"

I looked around and saw the woman in her beat-up old car, the one that broke down in the rain the night before. I smiled and waved, and she waved me over to her. Not looking as I crossed the road, or looking the wrong way, I almost got run over and a not-to-happy gentleman told me what he thought of my stupidity. I mumbled my apologies and ran off.

I got to the coloured woman's car and told her my story, she laughed and said it was meant to be as she was looking for someone to help her with her business. I was cautious as I was uncertain what line of business she was in. She told me to hop in and she would show me.

Her business or her family's business was The New Orleans Jazz n Blues Club, she ran it for her pappy and grand pappy, both of whom were with their maker. I had landed on my feet. Fate, destiny or just plain good luck. Whichever it was I was thankful.

She took me under her wing this older, wiser and wonderful woman of colour, Eveline Fanboise. This is where I found my love for the black man's blues.

Even though we had only spent a handful of minutes with each other we had connected in a strange way. The teachings that Josephine gave me about recognising certain types of women, it was more of a feeling for me not so much what or how a person behaved or what they looked like. It is so hard to explain but more about that later on.

I felt at home the moment I walked into her establishment. It was dark and moody, yet oozed atmosphere and history. "Child, I need a bright-eyed girl to replace I just let go, the pay ain't much, but it does come with free rent and board. Let me show you the room's honeychild,"

With that statement, she took hold of my hand and took me through the club to the back where we went up two flights of stairs to her home and my new home. There was going to be no mistaking our arrangements. There was only one bedroom, and the bed was large and had restraints on each corner the dining room come kitchen was one, and a large well-appointed bathroom and a utility room. Luckily for me, I had little in the way of clothing or goods as such.

"Well, you see what I have in mind for you. Do you want the job child?"

I smiled and agreed with her, "Yes Madame, I think I would like these arrangements,"

"My goodness gracious me child, you do speak funny,"

My feelings for her started from that moment in time.

"From now on Suzanne, you will call me your Moma, is that understood child? I am no Madame, my girls don't do that kind of thing,"

"Yes, Moma," I had no idea what she meant. But I liked her wayward style and free spirit. I loved her Southern accent.

Later that day she caught me changing into the corset that the staff wore. I was having trouble adjusting the bust line so my babies didn't pop out. She came over and told me to stop what I was doing, I was making it harder for myself. She slapped my hands away and told me once again, "When I say stop girl, you stop honeychild, d'you hear me right?"

Her Southern accent sent a thrill through me once again. She undid the eyelets on the back and let my titties fall free, she cupped them and pinched a nipple, "Hhhmmm, nice baby titties you have sweetie, let me see you all nek'd child,"

She undid the rest of the eyelets and took the corset from me. I was standing there in just a pair of black panties and suspenders with fishnet stockings. "I told y'all to show me what y'all look like nek'd," I blushed, as she stood there hands on her hips.

"I'm waiting child," her tone was severe, demanding. I felt compelled to obey. I removed my panties and was about to take the suspenders and stockings off when she smiled at me. "Honeychild, you look divine, just like that sweetie, leave them on and now come to Moma and get a hug,"

She held me warmly and nuzzled into my neck as her hand found my core. Her rubbing of me right there in the staff changing room for anyone to see, if they walked in, none did, but the excitement of being caught with her hands between my legs was a thrill I hadn't experienced before. Public sex would be a part of my life from here on in.

She didn't bring me off just aroused me. Letting one of her stubby fingers sink in between my folds. "Let's leave the rest of this for later on shall we child?" She took her finger and sucked it. Her eyes lit up. "Hhhmm, you do taste sweet baby,"

It wasn't as if she was romancing me as such, just telling me how it was going to be.

And with that, she kissed me and slapped my rear end, sharply. "Before you go child, I want you to wear something for me," She went to a cupboard and brought out a very simple necklace, or I thought it was a necklace, in fact, it was a collar, her collar. It plainly said on the little name plaque 'Moma's Pet Girl', there was no mistaking who I belonged to. I didn't then understand the connotations of it and still don't.

The outfit we all wore was revealing, and sexy but respectful. The corset did display ample skin, the skirt had a simple button at our waist, and was slit to almost our groin revealing the fishnet stockings and garter belt. It felt sexy to wear such an outfit. All of the patrons respected all of the waitresses no one took advantage.

Eveline was a strict disciplinarian, and having a cute almost white girl as her 'pet' was a lifelong desire for her. She allowed me to stay at her place and in her bed.

She used the restraints on our bed infrequently as if they were there but only when she desired to use them. Her lovemaking was mostly slow and romantic, and she started before we started work, or I started work. She would massage my feet for me in the mid-afternoon, and then my back and neck. Never once taking advantage of me. I knew she was in need of some loving when she would send me sweet little notes when I was serving the customers.

On one such occasion, she sent me a note which told me to remove my panties for her. I did without hesitation, mind you not for anyone to witness. I caught her eye and let her see I had obeyed her command.

She smiled and blew me a kiss. I purposely avoided her for the rest of the evening, knowing she wouldn't be able to resist touching my honeypot.

The best part of the day was from ten in the morning until one in the afternoon, that is when the musicians would set up and rehearse, even though we were closed, the music carried through to the street and a crowd always gathered outside to holler and yelp. Most of the time Eveline and I sat upstairs listening to it all, Eveline used to sashay around in just her house coat. I would be in a pair of panties and we'd dance, and jiggle our bits for each other and I would end up on my knees getting my taste of southern fried pussy and Moma would be joining in the hollering and yelling, but for other reasons.

Moma loved my body, she also loved to discipline me. Her one piece of enjoyment was to put me over her knees and pull down my panties as she used her hand to slap my backside, when her hand became too sore, or my arse too red, then she would ease my legs apart and talk kindly to me while she buried her fingers deep into my very aroused pussy. Those times when I came I came so completely and felt so sated afterwards. The afterglow was so intense. Those were the moments she told me she loved me.

The one time she felt I needed real discipline was when I shaved myself. She told me that if she wanted a pre-pubescent girl she would go out and find one. From then on I let it grow, untamed and Eveline loved it.

We stayed together for another 16 months until my visa ran out. Everything I thought I knew about the desires of Sapphic love was further expanded by her, the simple joy of a little pain goes along with a lot of pleasure.

My farewell party would have turned into an orgy if Eveline didn't put her foot down. From the time I told her that I was going to leave until I left, we were inseparable. Our love-making explosive and oh-so regular.

The day I left she drove me to the airport, she told me that I was to come back to her. That no matter where I ended up, I was to write to her, and she made me promise. Her tears were genuine, and that was when I realised what love was.

Chapter 4 -- Australia or Bust.

My god Australia is so far away from everywhere.

I left New Orleans on a Thursday and crossed the IDL [International Date Line], which means I went backwards in time, I think or was it backwards? I had to put my watch/clock forward by an hour for every 15 degrees longitude I had crossed or travelled plus 24 hours on landing and it still took me over 18 hours to fly there. I arrived in Sydney having travelled all that time on a Saturday and only a further few hours forward than when I started.

My Australian barista friend in Canada, who advised me to come to Australia should have told me how far it is. I would have changed my mind I am certain so in another way I am glad he didn't.

Sydney, the harbour city, the first week I did the touristy things, I looked in awe at the harbour bridge, and almost wept at the beauty of the Opera House. I was staying at a backpackers hotel close to Circular Quay. The sun is brighter down under, the people friendlier the beer stronger and the wine, well it is not as good as French wine, but it is ok I guess.

It was a glass of wine that got me to Adelaide. Over a small and simple luncheon, I asked for a simple glass of red wine, from a none too polite Australian waitress. Yes I know I said they were all friendly, but she was plain rude and untrained and I told her so. Her manager came and spoke to me, asking me about the problem. I did explain in detail to him what I had experienced and expected a more polite attitude and proper table service. He apologised and offered me a complimentary glass of wine. I agreed and nodded my approval.

I digress, the wine, oh the wine. This was superb. It was a Penfolds Shiraz Bin 150, not their finest I was told by the new waitress, but definitely a nice table wine. It fit perfectly with the red meat I had ordered. I asked for the bottle and it duly arrived. I read from the label and started a Google search. I asked the new waitress where Adelaide and South Australia was. She explained that it was about a 2-hour flight and that Adelaide was considered a quaint little city, very quiet, but lots of good wineries and restaurants, so she believed.

I found it difficult to get a work permit, one of the girls at the backpackers told me to apply for a 417 visa which will allow me to holiday and work for 12 months. I soon found my way around the red tape. Getting the visa was easy. Getting to Adelaide is not so easy.

There are many flights from Sydney to Adelaide daily, but for some reason, each of the different airlines was cancelling or postponing their flights. No explanation was forthcoming so I spent a full 24 hours in the terminal in Sydney, just wandering around. When I finally got on a flight, it was only then I got an appreciation of the vastness of the continent of Australia. A 2-hour flight included another time zone. This is crazy I thought. Then the announcement came for our descent and I must say, how dry-looking this country is from the air. No green valleys or rivers, just yellows and browns of deserts and bushlands.

Then we went over small hills, they called mountains but no not mountains, the Alps are mountains, the Australians called them mountains but they were not mountains. Just hills. Suddenly everything changed, the countryside turned green, and as we went lower the rolling hillsides gave way to dotted townships and villages, and then the houses and after the houses came the suburbs. Adelaide looked serene, the city was small by Sydney standards but that was not a bad thing. Once we were down and I walked through the terminal it felt different, relaxed, casual, and happy.

Again, I booked into a backpacker's hotel in the heart of the city. It took me a week to find a job, as a waitress, and soon after I was asked to take on more responsibility the Café & Restaurant come function center and I was a perfect fit. I found an employment centre that helped me with visas and such, I felt comfortable, relaxed, and lonely.

Three months into my new job my whole world changed.

It was late one afternoon when this vision of loveliness entered the bistro. Her tight white jeans and a tight-fitting top, a black jumper thrown over her shoulders, her sunglasses perched in her hair atop her forehead.

She went and sat in a corner, watching the front door before she even looked at me. She was slim, athletic-looking, and very sexy. I caught my breath and smiled at her. She didn't even see me. I straightened my uniform as I made my way towards her table. Walking as eloquently as I could. Making certain that I was not clumsy in any way. I danced around each table, giving my walk a certain 'style' I was putting my sexy self forward. Why I was not too sure. But she was a beautiful woman. Maybe that is the answer.

I approached her table and welcomed her. "Good afternoon Madam, would you like to order?" I stood to one side of her table and bent a little forward, my hands clasped behind my back. She informed me she was waiting for friends but they would only be staying for coffee.

I gave her a slight nod to let her know I understood and I moved away with as much grace and elegance as I possessed. I put extra movement in my walk as I left. I hoped my cute backside would leave a lasting impression.

12