Lesbian Magic Pt. 05

Story Info
Kate gets a massage that led to something more.
3.1k words
4.33
7.9k
8
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/20/2023
Created 12/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate was sitting behind an old oak desk with carving of naked women doing sexual things to each other all around it. She thought despite the desk having lesbian art carved into it was beautiful and must have cost a fortune with all the details that was put into it. One side of it had a woman on her hands and knees with another girl fucking her with a strapon. She thought it was the trick of the light seeing the girl hips thrust in and out of her lover. She thought her mind was seeing things but never realized the desk was magical. If she only paid more attention to the desk for a moment longer would've seen all of the women were moving as they made love.

The woman that led her to this bedroom to make a phone call was a nerdy looking girl with black brim glasses. Her mannerism told Kate the girl was indeed a nerd and was one of those geeky girls with a hot body. She learned her name was Cindy and was unsure if she was actually gay. Cindy didn't give off the expression she was into girls or anything outside of talking really fast. The girl had a bubbly personality that Kate like and had a big bright smile every time she talk.

Cindy had curvy red hair that she comb over to the right side of her face and couldn't be older than eighteen. She wore a science matter shirt that was tight around her large perky breasts with a line of flesh visible between it and the blues jeans she was wearing that highlighted her round firm butt. The girl soon left her alone after taking her to an office where she made a series of phone calls.

Kate wasn't just upset over that no one she called would help her but was still soaking wet. She have been out of the rain more than ten minutes and couldn't understand why her clothes wasn't drying. It felt like her clothes got wetter as she sat there turning her body heat into more water. Kate was unaware the people she called were the house mimicking them perfectly and kept her wet to set up her seduction.

When she saw her reflection in a full-length mirror on the wall didn't realize she was that wet. Long dirty blonde hair, green tank top clinging to her body with an outline of her bra poking thru the shirt and short skirt, all were soaking wet as if she just stepped out of the shower. Kate felt a chill ran down her body feeling herself getting colder and rubbed her arms together trying to get some heat.

The sound of the door opening drew Kate attention to it seeing Cindy head in the room with a bright smile and spoke in a cheery voice, "Did you get anyone on the phone?"

"Yeah, I did but nobody is coming. With the rain bad as it is look like my friends and I will be here for a while. I hope we are not intruding on your little party with your friends." Kate held back from saying lesbian and wanted to avoid that topic altogether.

"They are not my friends actually and only got here shortly before you did. I was looking for a rare plant that grow around here for a science project. I was invited in with the promise of helping me find them tomorrow. That were super nice of them don't you think? Well, I am sure they wouldn't mind if you guys stay here too until it stops raining."

Kate learned the girl was a freshman to the same college she was attending but never seen her before tonight. She wasn't surprised by that since it was a big school and she herself was in her third year there. They also ran in two different circles, and it would be easy for them not to meet until tonight. They lived in two different worlds, her in the clubs and at parties while Cindy spent all of her time in the lab. When the girl was here looking for plant's samples, she was in back of van getting fucked by two guys.

Things never got this wild for her living back home, but she was in college now where one sow their wild oats. Living with her friends in a house off campus where every weekend they all went out partying. Beside Rose, they all slept with a descent number of men in the last three years and with the morning after pill their fun never did stop. College was for girls like her to be a slut until graduation and afterward pretend they were angel the whole time.

The only reason she let the guy take her to their van tonight because threesome was something she never did before and wanted to try it. Kate went to college to get an education and that included a sexual one as well. She wasn't wild as her friend Sarah with no standard who she would fuck. There were times she went home alone unlike Sarah who seems to have a new lover every week.

A chill ran down Kate back feeling her wet clothes sucking all heat from her and was just as wet when she first enter this strange house. Kate could see the concern look in Cindy eyes as she spoke, "You really should get out of those wet clothes before you catch your death. I could get them dry for you if you want and wouldn't be any trouble really."

Kate did want to get out of her wet clothes but was unsure about undressing in front of Cindy. She figured the girl was safe and wasn't a lesbian like the other girls here. It wasn't like she had anything against lesbians but that she wouldn't undress around a guy either unless she was going to sleep with him. Sleeping with another girl wasn't on her to do list and was fine just experimenting with guys.

Kicking off her shoes Kate thought why the hell not and was tired of being wet anyway. While Kate was undressing didn't notice that Cindy was watching her with more interests than a straight girl would. Standing there with just in her bra and panties folded her clothes neatly with her skirt on top before giving it to Cindy.

The girl wasn't the real Cindy but another clone within the house that copy Cindy as she walked past it. Cindy has always been interested in girls and since it was socially unacceptable tried to ignore her feelings. It was only after graduating high school when she had her first sexual encounter with a woman. Margaret, her mother old college friend agreed to let her stay there while in college. She had to spend the first year in the dorm before that could happen.

The week before school started Margaret figured out Cindy little secret and revealed that she too was a lesbian. It was from that night on the two shared a bed together where she was taught the art of making love. The real Cindy missed those intimate nights and couldn't wait until she could move back in with Margaret.

Kate didn't know any of this and just assume the girl was straight. When the girl left her alone again laid on the bed. The girl returns a few minutes later with a bottle of massaging oil.

When the girl spoke, her words came out in a fast pace where they ran together, "When I first got here learned to do massages from Margaret an old friend of my mother during her college days. I am going to live with her after my first year is over with and just wondering would you like a massage?"

"What?" Kate said while her face twisted in confusion.

"Sorry, sometimes I ramble too fast when I am nervous. My mother friend, Margaret owned a massage parlor said I can work there to earn some extra cash when I am ready. I thought I could get a little practice in with you if it is, okay?"

Kate thought it was a little weird but like having massages done on her and reply with, "Sure, why not."

Once a month would treat herself to a spa day that ended with a massage. She always had it done by a hot guy every time and was curious what it would be like having a woman to do it. Believing the girl was straight she let her guard down because she didn't see any danger of letting it happen. Kate unhooked her bra and toss it aside before lying face down on the bed. Closing her eyes waiting for the massage to begin felt the bed shift under Cindy weight as the girl got in position.

Kate wasn't ready for how her body would react as the girl rub oil all over her back. She couldn't believe that she was receiving the best massage she ever had by another girl. Never felt anything so good as the girl slid her hands up from her lower back with her thumbs pressing into her spine. It was so good that she let out a moan. The massage went on for a while until her whole body beside her butt had oil rubbed into them.

The oil was made from special plants that will make a body react in a certain way when rubbed into it. It was a magical massage oil that will intensify a person touch that left behind the sensation of tiny orgasms running through them. There were pheromones in the oil that caused the person to feel a hint of arousal to make the massage more pleasurable. The whole experience put Kate in a hazy state where she couldn't think clearly and when she was told to flip over did so without any thought.

Laying there with her breasts expose Kate knew she should end this before it went any further but did nothing as she watch Cindy undress. After getting down just to her undergarment got back on the bed and position herself over her legs. The girl apply oil on her stomach before rubbing it in between the edge of her panties to under her breasts. It felt so good that she couldn't bring herself to stop it and just close her eyes while letting it happen.

The girl hands were like magic on her flesh as she took her time applying oil to her arms and hands before rubbing it into her. She felt each one of fingers, one at a time getting massage and a light pressure on her palm as the girl rubbed it with her thumb. Kate let a sigh when she felt oil being poured over her breasts but before she could say anything the girl started touching her right breast.

Fighting back a moan as Cindy mostly massage around her breast while occasionally allowing her thumb or palm to rub over her nipple. Every time that they did, she let out a moanful squeak and bit the bottom of her lip. The attention they were getting had made her nipples rock hard and made them ache. They were barely touch with two hands rubbing all around them teasing her into wanting more. Kate knew that she should stop this but let out a pitiful moan instead.

When Cindy's hands slid down to her panties and she grabbed her hands, "Wait! My friends can never know about this."

"It will stay between us," Cindy said with a smile.

Kate was surprised when she let go of Cindy's hands and raised her ass up as her panties were removed. She had no idea that a woman touch could feel so good that she allowed herself to be strip naked. She didn't even have the decency to keep her legs close and kept them slightly open exposing her pussy. The girl started with her feet slowly moving up until she felt the highest part of her thigh being touch before doing the same with the other leg.

"Normally it ends here, and a lot of masseuses skip the most important muscle that should get massage regularly, but I am not going to that" Cindy said while pouring oil on Kate pubic hair.

Closing her eyes again as she felt a soft feminine hand on her hairy mound rubbing oil into it before going further down. The girl gentle hand was amazing touching her in all the right way before sliding fingers inside her. This was the first time a female hand other than her own touched her in such way and let out a series of high pitch moans.

The girl knew what she was doing by taking her time building up her orgasm and right before it hit started rubbing her clit. The orgasm was so powerful that Kate felt her body lock up as screamed out in ecstasy. The whole time Cindy kept on fingering her until she stops orgasming.

"How did you like it? Do you think I need more practices?"

"You did a fucking great job," Kate said as she pulled Cindy in an embrace kissing her passionately.

Kate wasn't a one-way kind of girl allowing someone that pleased her sexually without giving something back in return. The only problem she was new to this and didn't know how to do it. She knew exactly how with a man because she has been with one numerous of times.

"Can I show you something else that Margaret taught me? I like it and think it is very fun."

Kate thought to herself she already gone down the rabbit hole might as well see where it all lead to and reply with a sultry smile, "Go ahead sweety!"

Cindy briefly got out of bed to undo her bra and remove her panties before returning to it. She spread Kate legs apart before sliding in between them until their pussy were touching and started grinding them together. The girl rotated her hips like an experience belly dancer in an exotic fashion making both of them moan out in delight. It didn't take long before Kate felt another orgasm hitting her and watch as Cindy face twisted in pleasure as one hit her as well.

Catching her breath Kate jokingly said, "What else did Margaret teach you?"

Cindy flash Kate a sexy smile, "Let me show you!"

The girl taught Kate many things that night where she discovered being with another girl was far better than fucking a guy. Some of the men she was with only last a few minutes while Cindy went on much longer than that. In that time learned there were plenty of fun things to do with a girl. Oral sex was her favorite and found she rather like the taste of pussy. The last thing Kate thought about before falling asleep was how nice it was feeling the girl naked flesh against her own.

***********

When Kate woke up, she felt great, and the sun was beaming into her eyes. Raising her head up, she noticed herself lying in a field naked with her friends surrounding her. They were also naked and when her eyes focus on Sarah red bush had a good idea how her friend pussy tasted. Last night Cindy had her in a sixty-nine-position teaching her how to eat pussy and remember the sweet taste of it on her tongue. Their clothes were lying beside them with Angel's car a few feet away from them. She knew from the look in their eyes they all too had a lesbian experience within that house.

What happened that night changed all of them forever with an itch only another woman could scratch. They switch their normal club setting with a lesbian one where their adventures with other women continue. Over the next few months, they got settle in their new lifestyle and were happier because of it. Some of them found love while other relish the idea of sharing their bed with a new girl each night.

Lucy told them all about Mary and the photoshoot she did for her. When Mary started an erotic site had Lucy as her main model where she did nude photoshoots ranging from solo to being with both men and women. Lucy traded her dream having camera flashing at her as she walked down the runway to having sex with other models.

Angel found another Asian girl at the club where the two dated for a bit until they eventually got married. They adopted two kids and lived a very happy life together. Rose on the other hand became a sub for a black lesbian couple where she let herself be used sexually by those two women. She wore a slave collar when going out with them to parties and surrender all control over to them.

One night at the club a woman approach Sarah saying she thought she would be perfect for a porn movie she was shooting. It was no surprise to any of them that Sarah agreed to it where she made a series of adult films. Sarah most popular one was where she played an innocent girl seduced into being a lesbian slut. She made it believable that she was a sweet, virgin girl untouched by the hand of desire.

A week after spending the night with her first girl spotted the real Cindy in a library and was sadden when the girl didn't recognize her. She decided to test the water with the girl by flirting a bit and when she wasn't turn off by it did something bold. Grabbing the girl hand took her to a room where a sign said librarian only so they could be alone. She pushed the girl against the wall and kiss her. She was relieved when that kiss was return knowing Cindy was just like her clone, she fucked a week ago.

Not wasting any time undid the girl jeans but before she could slide them off the girl reply with, "There are people about!"

"Well, you better be quiet then." Kate said as pulled down the girl pants.

Cindy had her leg over one of Kate's shoulders with both hands over her mouth trying to be quiet as her pussy was being licked. Kate left the girl in that room recuperating from an orgasm she just gave her and never repeated their love making again. She had many more female lovers over the years trying to recapture the moment she had with a little nerdy girl and experience more lesbian magic.