Lesbian Magic Pt. 04

Story Info
An inspiring model met her idol and then get fucked by her.
11.7k words
4.59
11.9k
16

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/20/2023
Created 12/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy couldn't believe who grabbed her hand before leading her away from her friends. It was Amanda Ashbrooke, a model that has been on the cover of magazines and walked down the runway a few times. She wasn't as big as Tyra Banks or Kate Upton, but she was a rising star in the modeling industry. She made the sports illustrated swimsuit calendars twice and modeled for the world-famous fashion photographer Raina Dupont.

Raina Dupont was so prominent in the modeling industry that appearing in something she was doing could give a model instant fame. Amanda was a no-name model until Raina found her, and now everybody wants her. The Rolling Stone magazine did an article on her fast-growing fame, and they even put a picture of her on the cover of it. Lucy framed it to hang it on her wall to remind her that dreams could come true.

Lucy wanted to be a fashion model, and she would do anything to be one. She did some modeling for a catalog and few photoshoots but nothing like what Amanda was doing. Even that she was a beautiful girl with a shapely figure still had a hard time getting jobs as a model. It surprised her to see her idol at a lesbian party and had no idea that the woman was gay. Since Amanda was her favorite model wasn't going to let the woman sexuality get in the way of her fangirling over her.

While outside with her friends, she acted like she thought gays were gross, but she was just playing along. She never had any courage to express her true belief when she was around her friends. Lucy submissive nature sometimes got the better of her especially when it came to her friend Sarah talking her into partying instead of studying.

Lucy had a little secret that she was afraid to tell her friends about that wasn't all that bad. During one of her last photo shoots for a lingerie catalog became friends with a fellow model that was gay. The woman was kind and more respectful than some men that she knew. She also attended classes in college like her and needed help with a class project.

The model she befriended was named Mary, and she was taking photography classes. She needed a model for an art piece that she was doing and assured her that only the teacher would see them. Lucy agreed to pose for some non-nude photos, but it turned into one of those shoots done by playboy. Even though it wasn't her plan to take nude pictures didn't reject Mary request to strip until the woman had her completely naked. Mary was very professional in the shoot that nothing went beyond taking some intimate photos.

Keeping their friendship, a secret because Mary was gay made Lucy feel guilty and ashamed. Lucy cared too much about her image to become an outcast to do the right thing. College was different from high school in many ways, but popularity was still vital to her life. Getting invited to parties by the right people benefits someone like herself because it can help her career. She feared what would happen if it got out, she let a lesbian take some erotic photos of her.

Lucy wanted to speak her mind more, but she was a follower and not a leader. She didn't want to rock the boat too much and risked losing it all. Like her friends, she was too wrapped up in society's views of things to do the right thing. None of them had anything against gays and responded in the way they were raised. Society told them that it was bad while deep down none of them thought it was really wrong.

The house can clone anyone from a person's mind to help seduce them. Amanda never even stepped into or around this house to be cloned. She wasn't a lesbian either and had sexual experiences with men only. The house has the power to look into a person's mind to see the truth about them and find out that most people would experiment with the same sex if the circumstance were right. The social views kept some from ever trying to experiment with it, but the idea still lingers in the back of some people minds.

Lucy wasn't as easy as some men wanted her to be thinking her legs should open soon as they smile at her. She had a sweet angel-like appearance that make her look more innocent than she really was and had a sinful past. Lucy may not have been easy as her friend Sarah but that didn't mean she wasn't into sex. She had more self-respect than to spread her legs for any man that came along and the ones she did knew she wasn't that pure.

Amanda led Lucy into a room full of women drinking champagne in elegant dresses. Lucy felt like she had just walked into a high-end party while being underdressed for it. She always wore clothes from the top brands, but even good clothes can be bad on the wrong occasion. She was dressed for a night out with friends and not for a party like this.

Even Amanda was wearing an elegant dress that she looked flawless in with it highlighting her form perfectly. She looked more beautiful in person than she did in those magazines that Lucy had of her. Amanda's white evening dress had a slit that ran down her left leg, and when she walked, the slit would open up, revealing her sexy smooth leg. Lucy wonders if the rest of her body was just as perfect.

Soon as Lucy sat on a couch with Amanda, a pretty blonde girl offered them a glass of champagne. She started to wonder if she could use this chance encounter in her favor to advance her modeling career. She didn't want to come on too strong, scaring her away and ruining her chances of meeting Raina Dupont, but she didn't want to be a crude person either.

Using Amanda for her gain didn't sit right with her, but she didn't think mentioning that she was an inspiring model would hurt. She truly wanted to be friends with Amanda and hoped she would pass her name along to Raina. Even if that never happens, she got to meet someone that she idealized for so long now, at least.

Lucy couldn't believe that she was in the same room with Amanda Ashbrooke and wanted to ask her so many questions. Lucy was too excited to think of anything good to say drank her champagne while listening to the woman talk. She was overwhelmed with the idea that she could touch her but thought against it because fearing it would give the wrong impression.

Lucy had long flowing brown hair that she likes to keep parted on one side, and it was her crystal blue eyes that were the first thing people noticed about her. She had decent size breasts but wouldn't mind if they were a little bigger. Lucy knew how great her body looked and thought things would be better if it looked more like Amanda. Lucy believed if her breasts were a little bigger or her butt were rounder like Amanda, she would have got a significant modeling job by now.

Amanda was taller than Lucy with long beautiful blonde hair and eyes as blue as diamonds. They were bewitching to look into, and Lucy felt herself falling into them. Lucy thought Amanda was just perfect with how her body looked that she couldn't stop admiring it. She believed God must have broken the mold by making such beauty as her.

"What is your name?" Amanda asked with a charming smile.

"I am Lucy, and it is an honor to meet you," Lucy said while blushing.

"No, Lucy, it is an honor for me to meet someone of such beauty like yourself. You would make an amazing model, and I should know. I have been around plenty of them, but only a few have all the right shapes and curves as you do," Amanda said sincerely while looking into Lucy's eyes while lightly touching her arm.

When men came on to her, they often were crude and to the point in wasting no time voicing what they wanted while telling her such things as, "Nice legs what time do they open?" Lucy didn't realize Amanda was gracefully hitting on her in a subtle way that it flew under her radar. What the woman told her made her feel special and put a big smile on her face. She was so used to the aggressive ways men tried to sleep with her that she wasn't ready for a gentle seduction approach.

Lucy felt her face flush bright red from her idol's compliments. When their eyes locked back on each other, she started to have a strange feeling stirring within her and couldn't break away from her gaze. She felt an intense tingling sensation in her stomach, and it shocked her when she realized just what was happening.

Amanda was hitting on her, and to her surprise, it was working. She felt her heart starting to race, nipples hardening, and heat rising within her body. Lucy couldn't understand how a woman was having this effect on her when she was straight. Her body showed all the signs that Amanda's action was affecting her. Lucy never reacted in this way before to a girl and felt confused.

Amanda spoke in the right tone, and her eyes were hypnotic. It was like she was looking into her soul, knowing just what to say to perform it perfectly and making her swoon over them. Lucy was afraid because she knew if Amanda had tried to kiss her would've accepted it without resistance.

"I want to be a model...well, I am a model. I have modeled for some catalogs, but they don't count, they do count, but I mean a model like you," Lucy ramble on from confusion and loss of control.

Amanda just smiled at Lucy, laying a hand on her knee, and started moving closer to her. Lucy's heart started racing so fast that one could have danced to the beat of it. Lucy thought that Amanda was moving in for a kiss and embraced herself for it. Amanda stopped a few inches from her face staring at her with eyes that shined brightly with excitement.

"I got a great idea, and you are going to love it! Come back to my room where I can prepare you to meet Raina Dupont. I got a dress that you will look great in and know that she will love you. What do you say?" Amanda said with high energy and ended every word with a smile.

Lucy was confused over the whole thing with one explanation that made any kind of sense. Amanda being a lesbian had influenced and tricked her emotion into feeling something that wasn't true. Lucy never had any interest in women before tonight and didn't believe that she had some bisexual tendencies buried deep within her. Pushing her feelings aside, she thought they were the effect of meeting her idol, which turned out to be a lesbian that caused her to respond in that way.

She always thought that women were beautiful and didn't want to believe that she was into them sexually. The thought lingered in her head about her admiration for Amanda may have some sexual elements scared her. She pushed those thoughts away because she couldn't handle anything destroying the illusion that she was entirely straight.

Lucy had everything set the way she wanted it to be without having something derailing her life. The emotions rising within her almost let herself be kiss by another girl and didn't know how to handle it. Hearing Amanda's offer helped her push those unsettling thoughts aside for now and focus on what she said. She was excited that Amanda was offering her a chance to make her dreams come true.

"Raina Dupont is here?" Lucy asked in surprised disbelief.

"Yes, she is, and she is looking for a new model. I could introduce you to her if you want?" Amanda asked with delight.

"Yes! I would like that very much," Lucy said, shaking from excitement.

"Raina has the tendency to be too much for some models, and for it to work, you must give up complete control to her," Amanda said with a stern seriousness tone in her voice.

Lucy looked Amanda into her eyes before telling her, "I want this more than anything and will do whatever it takes to be a model for her."

Amanda gave Lucy a warm smile while thinking how much she would like to raise her hand further up the girl's leg. The girl was looking too good in her miniskirt that it made her want to fuck her right here. Lucy wasn't ready to come to terms with her bisexual side just yet, and moving too fast could scare her away. She knew in time with a little coercing that she could make this little vixen beg for her touch.

"Raina doesn't like to hear the word no, and it would be in your best interest not to question her wisdom. She knows just what she wants in a shoot, and if you follow her instructions, she will keep you around. You shouldn't worry about meeting her because I know she will love you," Amanda said while holding back the deceit in her voice.

Lucy listened to Amanda's instructions while mentally preparing herself for the encounter with Raina. She didn't worry too much since her innocent mind didn't see anything wrong with her advice. Lucy never had any problems following the photographer's instructions before and would do whatever Raina wanted. Modeling for Mary proved that she could go along with whatever the photographer wanted.

"When you do meet her, don't react badly from how she greets you. She is French and can be sensitive about her culture. It may be strange to us Americans, but it is common with her people. The chances for a model to be hired by her is in how well dressed that she is, and lucky for you, I got a perfect outfit just for you," Amanda said with a devious smirk.

Amanda led Lucy into her room, planning on having a little fun with her before introducing her to Raina. The girl didn't know what she was getting herself into with that woman who was successfully skill at stealing young girls' virtue. After Raina devours her, the poor girl will never be the same again. It didn't occur to Lucy that Amanda may have ulterior motives for inviting her back to her room besides helping her with her career.

"Let do some test photos before I get you in that dress but only if it is okay with you?" Amanda suggested in the attempt to set up the scene for her little game.

"No, that will be great, and I can show you just what I got," Lucy replied with high energy and a bright smile.

Amanda pulled out a digital camera from a desk before giving Lucy instructions. Lucy made different poses for each one and did everything the woman said. Amanda wanted to see how far she could take this and decided to push Lucy into an uncomfortable area to see if she would resist. It was her little game to see how much farther she could get the girl than Mary did.

She knew about the girl's nude photoshoot and how arty those pictures were. Things never got too explicit, like the photos one finds in a Penthouse magazine. The most revealing one was taken from behind Lucy while she was on her hands and knees with a close up shot of her bare ass that also showed the girl juicy pussy in 4K resolution. Amanda thought Mary had missed a golden opportunity to push things a little further that night with Lucy that could have ended with a night of hot sex between the two of them.

"I want to try some sexy photos now, and if you would unbutton your shirts some. Just the top three will do for now and maybe raise your skirt a little higher. That is, it!" Amanda said while being please the girl wasn't protesting her instructions.

Lucy was obeying without question as Amanda took more photos of her. The longer the test photoshoot went on, the more erotic it became, and it wasn't the first time one of them had gone this way. She let Amanda talk her out of her skirt and unbutton her shirt the rest of the way. After some sexier poses around the room, she didn't seem to mind how provocative they were becoming.

Modeling in her underwear wasn't anything new for her as it was her actually job and had been in dozens of shoots with some of them only in her panties. Working for a lingerie company wasn't easy at first having to undress down to nothing in a room full of people. After a few shoots it became second nature for Lucy to stripped naked without thinking about it. Lucy figured that Amanda would take a few photos before stopping, but she did not expect an entire photoshoot with her. Wanting to prove that she could follow instructions went along with everything that Amanda told her to do.

Lucy laid on the bed where her body would be set in the proper position by Amanda for a final shot. Amanda instructed her to raise both of her arms over her head in a sexy way. Lucy didn't know what Amanda had in mind and did as she was told. She felt electricity shoot through her from Amanda's hands touching her flesh when rearranging her shirt. The left part of her shirt got pushed aside, revealing one of her breasts in a black lace bra before doing the same with the right side.

Feelings the woman's hands lightly touching her as it slid down to her panties made Lucy feel things she didn't expect. She tried to picture men in exotic ways to keep herself from having impure thoughts about Amanda, but it made things worse. She was turning herself on more and was intensifying the power of Amanda's touch.

Amanda grabbed Lucy's panties and gently slid them off. The faint scent of the girl's arousal filled her nostrils with delight, and Amanda loved how sweet the girl smelled. She fought against the urge to take this girl now but knew a pussy was like a stew that tasted best when you let it simmer in its juices for a while. She was pleased to see that the girl wasn't resisting what was happening to her.

Lucy held her breath as her panties were pulled down and couldn't believe that she was letting it happen. She watched as Amanda stared at her crotch as her panties were removed and smiled when she raised her hips without her requesting it. Lucy didn't know why she did it, but she spread her legs apart, allowing Amanda to get a glance at her lady flower.

Lucy felt embarrassed when Amanda closed them and twisted her legs to one side. When she saw the woman's intention, she felt foolish by her action. Amanda had an artistic idea for the shot that Lucy mistook it as a sexual act toward her. Lucy felt like she was being unprofessional when Amanda was only trying to help her career.

She was making it sexual while Amanda was just being professional about her craft. Lucy believed it was all in her imagination that Amanda was into her. She blamed being star-struck with a lesbian that was messing with her head. Lucy didn't feel this way when Mary took photos of her and was fully naked too.

Swallowing her conflicting feelings with her shame Lucy stared into Amanda's camera and smile. After regaining some control of herself, refusing to let her emotions get the better of her pose one last time for Amanda. When it was over, she remained on the bed with her legs slightly open, not caring that she was naked from the waist down. Lucy made no effort to cover up at first but took a few deep breaths while staring at the ceiling.

"You did very well, and If you do that with Raina, you will have no problem with her. I am proud of you for how you handled yourself and how well you followed my instructions," Amanda said with a wide grin.

Amanda glanced at Lucy's private for a moment seeing the girl exposed lips puckering up like a rose, waiting to get sniffed. She could see some resistance in the girl, but that wouldn't matter after meeting Raina. No girl could last long around her without breaking down and becoming the woman's pet. Raina knew just how to get a girl into her bed whether she was married or the purest girl in town.

The dress that Amanda picked out for the girl would have been too much for some women to wear, but she had a hunch that Lucy would accept it. She knew the only reason this girl was going deeper down the rabbit hole was to make her modeling dream a reality. Many famous people started their careers by being on their knees, and the real Amanda did just that.

Amanda, in real life, never slept with Raina, but once sucked a guy cock for some headshot photos. She never regretted it since those photos got her noticed by Raina. She could see that Lucy was just like her in that regard and would trade her virtue in for her dream. Lucy's desire for fame made her vulnerable to being tricked into doing sinful deeds for that chance.

Lucy rose from the bed without caring that she was still half-dressed. She had learned one thing about modeling if you want to make it, you got to be comfortable with your body. It wasn't uncommon for runway models to go topless, and one must be okay baring it all around people to be a model. When Lucy was doing a shoot never made any attempt to cover her body up even when a guy was in the room.