All Comments on 'Lesbian MILF Seductress: Spa'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Same as rest

Your stories are the same. Same tired dialoge, unclever dialogue, absurd scenarios etc...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nooo! Stop doing this!

All build-up, no payoff. It's like you can't write sex scenes any more! You spent three excellent pages building up to the seduction and submission, and then casually flipped off a few paragraphs detailing how it went down. What's worse is this isn't the first time. Do you No longer enjoy writing a full story? Are you knocking out too many for page views and limes? I'd personally prefer one story a month provided said story had a full scope to it. Please, go back to writing the way you did a few years back.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999about 7 years ago
Just idly curious

Did you know that Christine Nguyen, is actually an adult actress? No reason behind the question. Was just curious.

Thought it was a good story. A little different in that Christine actually stood up to Bree.

I do still disagree with the mentality "A Mistress doesn't eat pussy". A Mistress does whatever she wants to do that pleases her. That being said, I understand that this mentality is a part of the character development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This series is losing steam.

I think that it would be more interesting if Bree lost sometimes. I would love to see Bree get the table turned on her sometime or even become the prey of another Mistress. Maybe cross paths with a Mistress from one of your other stories like the one about the two different Domm's. Or maybe it's time to get the little sister but little sis is the one to turn the tables on Bree.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 7 years ago
i enjoyed this

only the no-name comments are negative, funny how that works, I really love your stories, even tho they sometimes repeat a similar submission. but I keep reading because I love the seduction and submissive themes you write about. five stars.

burrito54burrito54about 7 years ago
great

Another great victory for bree and another great story from you keep up the amazing work

OneAuthorOneAuthorabout 7 years ago
Truly top-notch!

Every time I think I have read the best episode in the Bree saga, you put out a new one that is even better than the one before. I had dropped a suggestion to you a while ago to have one of these take place in a spa, where Bree turned one of the workers. It looks like I wasn't the only one to mention this (I see you mentioned Jedd as your inspiration)...and not only did you deliver, you delivered with probably my favorite of your stories - and I like a lot of your writings. Thank you!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Another great story. I love all your stories. Always looking for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very hot

I think the title says it all. One thing though, I think it'd be cool to see Bree's mother again, seeing Bree as a sub after serving her mother for so long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story again

But when is Bree going to get a chance at her little sister? Or maybe baby sister gets Bree. That would be a fun twist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another story

Please can you write more about Bree. I really love this series and I want to read more about Bree.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the hottest stories seduction stories I've ever read.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

320. What a turnaround! What an imagination. Yours. So many people to keep track of with their own characteristics. So many different situations. I would prefer less blackmail it does enable Bree to be shown as the Domme in many situations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50838 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES