Lesbian Revenge Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She waited until Judy climbed on the table before collecting the right oil for the girl. Chevotet loved naive girls for their ways, it made seducing them even easier as they walked into the seduction so willingly. Most people would ask for a towel but not this girl lying face down leaving her fine ass uncovered. The girl was so trusting that she didn't know what she was walking herself into by allowing this to happen.

Chevotet could tell by looking at the girl that she was a ballet dancer by her well-toned legs and ass, but her feet were what gave it away. Ballerina's feet are often the most abused part of their body, and the girl was showing all the signs. When she was nineteen dated a ballerina for a few years who knew how to use her tongue in bed like all good French girls do.

Judy didn't ask for a towel while getting a massage because she figured this was how it was done. She could feel her tensed-up body starting to relax after Chevotet poured some oil on her and rubbed it in. It felt good feeling Chevotet's fingers rubbing up and down her back. When she was done with her back and arms, Judy felt a strange feeling stir inside her when her legs started getting the same treatment.

It was fine at first when her calves were oiled down and rubbed. When Chevotet's hands moved up she felt a new interesting sensation caused by the woman's fingers. While rubbing oil into the area that was mere inches from her vagina made her cry out in pleasurable moans. That feeling increased when Chevotet poured oil on her butt and started rubbing it. She never experienced anything like this before and didn't want it to stop.

She felt her body get tense again after being told to turn over and did so out of her submissiveness. Judy felt some of that tension leave her body as her arms were oiled and rubbed with skillful hands. What Chevotet did next both shocked and excited her. Pouring oil on her chest she then proceeded to rub her breasts one at a time, slowly massaging them. No one, not even herself, had ever touched her breasts like that before.

Judy felt her stomach tighten up and her nipples harden. She didn't know what it all meant but was enjoying being touched in this way. Judy was feeling good until Chevotet moved on to her legs. She wanted Chevotet to keep touching her breasts, especially her nipples, and let out a disapproving moan.

Chevotet spread her legs apart and rubbed one leg down to her feet before making her way back up with the other leg. It felt good but not as good when her breasts were being rubbed. Judy's stomach was next and found it to be very exciting. The longer her stomach was being massaged, the lower Chevotet's hands were getting.

Judy felt Chevotet's fingers rubbing through her pubic hair before feeling oil being rubbed into it. She soon felt oily fingers sliding through her bush to the outer wall of her vagina before entering it. She wasn't prepared for the impact of how it felt to have her vagina being played with. The sensation that was running through her body as Chevotet's fingers were going in and out of her was beyond her imagination. Not knowing how to respond Judy just let it happen while moaning loudly as her body squirmed from the pleasure it was receiving.

Moans came out with a series of low groans, and they got louder as it went on. Judy opened her legs wider and closed her eyes from the intense feeling that she was being introduced to for the first time. She was taught to never touch herself but now wishes that she never listened to her mother. The orgasm that hit her was so strong it drained her of any strength to move for a few minutes.

Judy could only watch as Chevotet removed her bikini and put on something that she had gotten from a drawer on the shelf. It was long and looked strange to her but later found it was called a strap-on. The seven-inch-long phallus that had been used on a lot of women was now going to be used on her. The realization came to her that she was about to lose her virginity when she was pulled to the edge of the table.

Chevotet pushed her legs apart before slowly inserting the fake penis inside her. Judy felt some discomfort at first as pleasure mixed in with pain by the gentle thrusting of the woman's hips. When the pain was gone all that remained was pleasure, she let out a deep moan as she wrapped her legs tightly around Chevotet.

She felt it go deeper into her with each new thrust as Chevotet picked up speed and her moans got louder. Judy knew this was wrong from what her mother told her, but it felt too good to stop. She was enjoying it too much to ever let that happen and having an urge to touch herself. She grabbed her breasts squeezing them before playing with her nipples. Judy moaned out loudly as another orgasm hit her and was pulled into an embrace by Chevotet.

Chevotet kissed her passionately for a few minutes before tenderly kissing down her body. She took her time sucking on her breasts savoring each one until it was time to move on. What the woman did between her legs changed her life forever by sealing her fate as a lesbian. The orgasm that erupted from the pleasure of having her pussy licked was too intensely good not to repeat. Chevotet kissed her one last time and Judy didn't mind tasting herself on the woman's lips. It was only after the woman left that Judy noticed that Mary had been there the whole time. She didn't know what to say to her and felt embarrassed over what happened.

She was afraid that Mary would tell Tina and then she would be in trouble. Judy avoided eye contact with Mary as she put her bikini back on and fearfully asked, "You are not going to tell Tina, are you?"

"Baby girl, don't you worry this will be our little secret if you show me what she has done to you."

"What?" Judy asked in confusion.

"I want you to lick my pussy but only if you want to and it is not a requirement to keep me quiet about all of this," Mary said knowing it was half a lie. Tina will know everything regardless of what Judy did next.

Judy was curious about what was done to her, so she unbuttoned Mary's pants excitedly before pulling them down. It surprised her to see a smooth hairless mons between Mary's legs and gave it a long lick. Seeing that she liked the taste gave it another lick and then another until she was devouring it hungrily. Mary was leaning against the wall for support as Judy was eating her pussy.

Judy walked out of the room feeling great but very sore and confused. She started to realize that maybe all her interest in girls had more to it than she first thought. Thinking about her ballet teacher with new eyes made her see that she might have some feelings for her.

After they got dressed quickly went downstairs to find Chevotet. She was drinking at a table while talking with a cute blonde girl. Judy wanted to go home to do some thinking but first wanted to give her goodbyes to Chevotet. She didn't suspect what would happen next or noticed that Mary had her phone out recording it all.

When Judy walked up to the table, Chevotet slid her hand up her skirt and started fingering her pussy. Judy was shocked this was being done in a room full of people with all eyes on them. Chevotet unbuttoned her shirt before licking around her nipple before sucking it. The attention she got only lasted for a moment until Chevotet pulled away lifting the dress she was wearing above her waist. Seeing the woman's bare pussy was enough for Judy to know what Chevotet wanted and got on her knees.

After she licked Chevotet's pussy in full view of everyone in the room the woman slid her an envelope full of cash before saying loud enough that Mary's phone could pick it up, "This is for your tonight service."

Judy quickly buttoned up her shirt and grabbed the money before leaving with Mary. Judy wondered on the drive back to her sister's apartment if there was any other woman like Chevotet back home. She hoped her ballet teacher was into girls as well. Closing her eyes, she imagines herself doing ballet with her instructor until their dance turns into sex. Judy could almost feel her imaginary leotard being pulled down freeing her breasts and sucked on by soft tender lips. She could picture the two of them having sex and her heart yearned to experience it for real. The rest of the weekend was less eventful but didn't mind since Chevotet gave her a lot to think about.

12