All Comments on 'Lesbian Seduction at Summer Camp'

by EllieWylde

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great writing,keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've read this before. I kept the address because i thought it was hot. It was right here:

https://www.literotica.com/s/a-lesbian-summer-camp-pt-01?page=10

It's gone now.

SkanderbegSkanderbegover 1 year ago

That was an amazing read. You do character development well, you drew me into caring and wanting to know more about the main characters and see how events unrolled. I have to say that it ended not as I imagined, it seemed a touch rushed and left a lot hanging almost as if there's to be a part two.

I almost started the review with "God Damn" in all of the most positive aspects of that phrase, a very hot, very well written story. The only down side is that now I'm going to have to delve into your other posts. But that's a cross I'll carry happily. Thank you for taking the time to write and share your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please, we need a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW oh WOW! awesome. Did not end the way I thought it would not sure what that is though. There was character rolls left hanging so I hope we are in for another chapter.

Pappasleaze!

InchesInchesover 1 year ago

Beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More chapters please!

Cassy16Cassy16over 1 year ago

Really great read. Maybe a sequel however it's good to use our imagination.

Thank you for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story. Very well written and I do love authors who concentrate on the characters and story line more, or as much, as the sexual content.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A story that showed so much promise at the beginning, with really interesting people being interduced. All of which fell into a quick finish in the last two pages , destroying the build up of the story and leaving us (the readers) at sea without the boat.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Please finish the story lines.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The first 9 pages were amazing. A bit rushed to a finish in the last 2. There’s so much more to go with this as you set it up really well

CharmlesCharmles10 months ago

I can't believe you still have us waiting! Is that fair?

dudetodudedudetodude9 months ago

I loved the way you introduced your characters. Well written but the ending was abrupt. I hope you will have a continuation involving some of the other girls, maybe Tara and Shea exploring their new found pleasures. Maybe a continuation of Jess and what happens to her. It was a great read and thank for posting.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Beautiful story, lovely characters, great partially-developed interpersonal dynamics and conflicts, but needs much more to carry these to some kind of conclusion. I could offer a list, but I am sure they are already in your mind and other, more sensitive areas. Pick a thread to follow, then a second, maybe a third, and see how they converge or diverge moving forward. What you have done is very good; you have created an erotic whirlwind. Help your readers enter it and be awed.

epxxx658epxxx6586 months ago

Loved the story. I wish there were more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEllieWylde@EllieWylde
Hi there! I love writing Hot Lesbian Erotica with character-driven plots in very naughty scenarios. If you got hard/wet reading my Roman Bathhouse story be sure to check out the whole book: https://www.smashwords.com/books/byseries/85321 Ellie Wylde xxx