Lesbian Seduction at Summer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck I want you!" gasped Ashley.

"Then you will have to catch me..." Jess gave a mischievous smile and in an instant wiggled free of Ashley's grip and sank under the still water.

Rachel looked at Clare awkwardly, who smiled nervously back.

"Do you want to... go for they swim?" Asked Rachel.

"I... I can't take my clothes off...I just can't..."

Rachel looked over the lake, almost all of it was cast in shadow, but where the moonlight hit the surface, Clare was right, it did look magical. It was good to take a moment. All this work she had put in over the last six months was about creating an opportunity to get away from the city, to find a slower pace and get back to nature. But overall that time she had been so busy she had barely a chance to breathe let alone actually take an hour just to appreciate where she was, to be away from Reese who was just stifling her. She stood up and tore off her t-shirt catching Clare by surprise.

"I have to go in!" she said at last, "I need this!"

Rachel kicked off her shoes and then her pants. Clare looked up, nervously.

"Come on, we'll do this together," Rachel said and held out her hand. Clare nervously took it.

"Ok, but just to my undies..." said Clare as she nervously pulled off her t-shirt and then blushed under Rachel's gaze. She was very flat-chested, the only shape on her chest came from the padding of the bra. She also kicked off her shoes and then, after a few long moments, unfastened her belt and pulled down her pants. Rachel smiled at her warmly making Clare feel better. Taking Clare by the hand Rachel led her down the jetty, when they got to the end the sound of splashing and laughter greeted them. Jess was swimming around being chased by Ashley, each time Ashley caught her prey they would hold each other briefly before Jess dived down and reappeared a few feet away. They stopped when they caught sight of Rachel and Clare on the end of the Jetty and swam over.

"In you come, it is kind of cool, to begin with, but it is beautiful after a minute," started Jess, "And talking about beautiful, wow look at you two!"

"It's like watching a repeat of Baywatch," laughed Ashley.

"Well I hope I'm more Pamela Anderson and less Michael Hasselhoff," replied Rachel.

"Who and who?" asked Clare blankly.

"Don't worry, sweetie. Before your time. Now get your kit off and get I here!" said Ashley.

"What the fuck am I doing?" laughed Rachel, shaking her head, "ok, ok!"

Jess watched on as Rachel reached behind her and unfastened her bra, she held it close to her chest for a moment before letting go. As the bra dropped to the wooden jetty Rachel's wonderful breasts were exposed to the moonlight. Jess made no effort to hide her interest and stared unashamedly at the beautiful tits, they were a good size, just perfect on her elegant frame. As Rachel's hands dropped to her panties waistband so did Jess's eyes.

"I can't believe I'm doing this!" said Rachel as she pulled down her panties revealing a neatly trimmed bush. She then quickly ran and jumped into the water and gave a yelp as the water took her.

"It certainly has a bit of a bite to it," remarked Rachel flapping around to warm up.

"You coming in, Sweetie?" Ashley asked Clare.

Clare fidgeted.

"You can keep your bra and panties on, it fine," Jess called up.

"No, I will take them off, I think I need to... don't I..."

"I think it will do you good," replied Jess.

Clare went to remove her bra, then hesitated and instead pulled down her panties first and stepped out of them. Jess saw the neat little bush of dark hair leading down to just a hint of pussy lip catching in the light. Clare then removed her bra and let it fall, she looked down at the other three women with an anxious look as if preparing herself to be mocked. Jess saw her small breasts, they were perfectly shaped, the two gentle mounds were capped by her dark pink areola and pointing nipples.

"Well come on in, gorgeous!" Jess called up to her.

Clare beamed and jumped in, "Oh wow, it is a bit chilly."

"Come here, I will warm you up," said Jess as she splashed over and hugged Clare.

At first, Clare stiffened up and the touch of Jess's naked body pressing against hers, then she relaxed and hugged back.

"You are so beautiful," Jess whispered in Clare's ear, "And I love your cute little titties."

Clare gave a sight gasp as she felt Jess's hand move between their bodies and cup one of her breasts, it lingered there, caressing her nipples beneath the water so no one else could see. Then with a splash, Jess turned a swam away. Clare watched her go, the curves of her ass just above the waterline. Then she realized that the touch on her breast felt good, and Jess had complimented the part of her that she had always felt so ashamed of. 'Was she just being nice, or was she flirting? But she is a girl and I'm a girl... but why did I like the touch so much... and why do I like her? Is it just because she is kind?...' her head spun with confusing thoughts.

Jess saw Rachel swimming around happily, it was the first time she had seen her relaxed. There was a splash as Ashley popped up from under the water.

"What are you? A dolphin?" laughed Jess.

"When I was in the army we trained for water combat," she grinned back.

"Oh really? Like how to disarm someone underwater?"

"Sure," Ashley shrugged back.

"How to subdue someone underwater?"

"Sure," Ashley answered and saw the mischief in Jess's eyes glitter in the moonlight.

Jess took a deep breath and vanished under the black water. For a moment Ashley thought Jess was just playing with her again then she felt arms around her legs pulling her down. She took a breath and dropped below the surface.

It was pitch black down there, no light, no noise just the sensation of water on skin. Ashley felt Jess's hands cup her breasts and knead them firmly. Ashley reached out to take hold of her but she grabbed at empty water. Jess's touch moved around her, and Ashley realized that she was behind her. One hand continued to play with a breast while the other slide down Ashley's stomach. Ashley had to keep kicking to keep treading water and as such her legs were apart and her sex vulnerable, not that she minded. In a moment she felt fingers on her pussy, they ran down the length of her labia and then back up to her clit. The fingers then rubbed her fast, lubricated by the water. With no light, no sound, all she could sense was the sensations of her now hard clit being pleasured and the teasing caress on one of her breasts. She could feel Jess's body pressed against her back, breasts pushing against her, a chin resting on her shoulder. She clenched her teeth to stop herself from gasping and instead let out a silent moan. 'Fuck this girl knows what she is doing!' she thought as a single finger pushed inside her pussy and hooked up to touch her top wall, rubbing fast in an up and down motion. It was an exquisite feeling, already she could feel her body building up the pressure deep inside her vagina as the touch found her most sensitive spot. 'Fuck!' I need to breathe!' She realized. She struggled to hold her breath just a little longer to extend the pleasure that was been inflicted on her pussy but then her survival instincts kicked in and she swam to the surface. She gasped for air and suddenly it wasn't the air she was craving but Jess's touch. A second later Jess remerged and took a few big gulps of air. She then grinned ear from ear.

"I think I got the better of you in that deadly duel, army girl," Jess teased.

Ashley just wanted to squeeze her, kiss her, squeeze her ass, finger her pussy. Ashley knew her body was in overdrive and crying out for release.

"Please," Ashley whispered, "finish me..." her tone deep with lust.

Jess recognized the wanton desire in the voice and knew the tough confident girl was now hers.

"Hey! Let's race!" came Clare's sweet voice tumbling over the water.

They turned to see Clare swimming over.

Jess whispered to Ashley, "If you win maybe I will let you fuck me?" She then swam away to join Rachel and Clare.

'This girl is driving me crazy and I just can't resist!' Thought Ashley and then she powered her way through the water to meet up with her friends.

"Are we sure we should be this far out?" asked Rachel looking around. They were a good distance from the shore, around two hundred feet from the jetty.

"Well let's race back to the jetty," said Clare smiling as if she knew something the others didn't.

"Ok, but what does the winner get?" asked Jess, winking at Ashley as she did.

"Hmm, the chance to get dressed first and watch you three climb out naked," laughed Clare.

"I'm not a great swimmer," said Rachel nervously.

"I'll keep an eye on you," said Jess playfully, "I don't want to lose my boss."

"Right, game time!" said Ashley and in an exaggerated motion stretched her well-toned arms.

"Reeeady!" started Clare, "Steeeady!.... Go!" and in a blink of an eye Clare and Ashley swam off in a sequence of fierce splashes.

Rachel started her swim but there was no great speed, and Jess just stayed just in front of her. After a little while, Jess turned around and saw Rachel there, still paddling away.

"You ok?" Jess asked as she stopped.

"Yeah, just a bit out of practice," Rachel replied breathing deeply.

Jess stopped, "Take a break, just put hands on my shoulders and I'll keep you afloat while you get your breath back."

Rachel gave a slightly awkward look that Jess just caught in the poor light.

"OK, just for a moment," Rachel agreed. She swam up to Jess and with outstretched hands placed her hands on Jess's shoulders.

"You're going to have to get a little closer than that," said Jess otherwise I won't be able to tread for both of us.

Jess watched as Rachel looked back at the jetty and weighed up if she could make it without stopping. When she realized she couldn't she moved closer, "OK, just a moment and I'll be fine."

Rachel put her arms around Jess's neck and then Jess pulled her close. Their breasts pressed together, their faces just inches apart.

"ok, just relax, I was a lifeguard at college, I can keep us both afloat for hours if I need to," reassured Jess.

"Well, hopefully, I don't need that long," Rachel laughed nervously.

Jess made no attempt to avoid the intimate eye contact, while Rachel's eyes darted around trying to look anywhere but at Jess, but then she inadvertently glanced up and their eyes locked.

"I have been thinking about that kiss," said Jess softly.

"Kiss?" answered Rachel trying to sound confused, "Oh, right when we were playing spin the bottle. Yeah it was funny, right?" her nervous tone conveyed no humor.

"I would have said 'fun' rather than 'funny. Had you ever kissed a girl before?"

"Me? No... well I've been with Reese so long I haven't really kissed... well anyone else," replied Rachel quietly.

Jess tightened her hold around Rachel's waist and pulled her closer so they were pressed together from breasts right down to the groin. Rachel's eyes darted around searching for something to look at, anything other than Jess. But she couldn't keep her gaze from returning to Jess's.

Jess could see the nerves in Rachel's expression and was sure she could feel her tremble slightly in her arms. The fun she had had with Ashley meant she was still aroused, she wondered if Rachel could feel her hard nipples pressing against her.

"Did you like the kiss?" Jess asked, her eyes flicking for a split second down to Rachel's lips and back up again. As she expected Rachel did the same.

"Well it wasn't like a... real kiss... it was just part of the game," Rachel mumbled.

"In that case would you like a proper kiss?" Jess whispered.

Rachel inhaled deeply and she felt Jess's hands slide down her body and stop on her ass, pulling their naked bodies even tighter together.

"What... what are you doing?" Rachel gasped, again she couldn't help but glance down at Jess's lips.

Then Jess closed the small gap between their faces and their lips touched. Jess's mouth was open slightly and Rachel felt the sensual touch of a tongue lick across her own lips, parting them. Her nipples tingled and began to harden and she felt a yearning warmth build between her legs. The tip of her tongue reached out and touched Jess's as her body started to melt into the other girl. Suddenly she pulled away and broke free of Jess's grasp.

"Stop it!" Rachel spluttered, confusion filling her eyes, "I...I'm married." Rachel swam as fast as she could towards the jetty, adrenalin washing away any tiredness in her weary limbs.

"There you are at last!" Clare shouted out.

Rachel looked up to see Clare, already in her bra and panties, standing on the end of the jetty. Behind her, Ashley had her panties on and was just doing up her bra. Jess swam up behind Rachel a few seconds later.

"So, who won?" Jess called up.

"She cheated," laughed Ashley, "She never told us she is part fish! It was like racing against a mermaid!"

"Three times divisional champ!" Even gloating Clare looked adorable.

Jess pulled herself on the jetty, allowing Ashley to feast her eyes on her dripping wet body. Jess also checked to see if Clare looking at her... she was.

"Need a hand?" Ashley asked Rachel, once she managed to tear her eyes off Jess, and reached down.

"Thanks," replied Rachel quietly as she accepted the outstretched arm and pulled herself onto the Jetty. She kept her eyes down and did her best to cover herself up as she pulled on her underwear.

"You ok?" Ashley asked her.

"Yeah, fine... just tired... can't remember the last time I swam like that," Rachel replied flatly.

They dressed and walked back through the forest. Clare was back to her bubbly self and talked non-stop. Rachel hung back a few steps and said nothing. Jess, on several occasions, glanced back but Rachel didn't acknowledge her, instead she gazed into the dark of the forest.

"Well this has been such a fun night!" said Clare as she stopped by her cabin, "You guys really brightened my mood!" She then gave each of them a warm hug. "Good night!"

Once Clare had gone inside Rachel turned to Jess, "Can I have a word with you," she said in a serious tone.

"Er... yeah sure... Guess I'll catch you later, Ashley," said Jess.

Ashley looked a bit concerned but just nodded and said, "Ok, catch you both tomorrow."

When Ashley had gone back to her cabin Rachel turned to Jess, her face serious. "I don't know what kind of games you are playing but it is totally unacceptable!"

The severe tone caught Jess by surprise, "I... I'm not sure what you mean..." she spluttered.

"You know perfectly well what I mean! So ok, we were playing a game of spin the bottle. Perhaps it wasn't the best idea but it was just a game. You kiss me, more than you should have, but fine... ok... it was a game. But tonight? You know I am married, but even still you wait until I am vulnerable, and you touch me completely, COMPLETELY unprofessionally and then try to kiss me!"

Jess felt her anger rising at being painted as the bad guy here, "I can tell when someone wants to be kissed, and you definitely wanted it. It's not my fault that half an hour later you suddenly remember you are married and feel guilty!"

"Are you listening to yourself?" snapped Rachel, "Don't tell me what I want! I know what I want! And then you blame me for changing my mind? I'm sorry but this isn't working."

"This isn't working? It sounds like you are trying to dump me when we are not even together!"

"I'm not dumping you, I am firing you!" said Rachel, her eyes as hard as her voice.

"What?" gasped Jess in dismay.

"That's right. You've had a lot to drink so wait until tomorrow afternoon then I would like you to leave."

"Fuck you!"

"Really? Fuck me? And you are meant to be providing the girls with guidance? That's a joke! Playing with me and Ashley and Clare like it's all a game, you're more selfish than all the girls here!"

"You don't know anything about me!"

"I agree! And that's my fault. But I still was good enough to give you a chance even without seeing your job references. Now I can see why you were available at such short notice because no one else wanted you."

Jess slapped Rachel hard across the face. Rachel was stunned and tears start to gather in her eyes, not from pain but from emotion. She steadied herself.

"Fuck...I'm sorry," gasped Jess as surprised as Rachel at the slap.

"Tomorrow afternoon, I want you gone, understand!" Said Rachel, her voice holding firm. She then turned and began walking away.

"Rachel..." Jess called after her.

Rachel spoke over her shoulder, "And don't worry I will tell Ashley and Clare exactly what kind of bitch you really are!" She then walked off and only when she was out of earshot did she release a sob and allow the tears to flow freely.

Jess slumped down on the steps of her cabin and buried her face in her hands and cried. 'You just can't help myself, can you? You are such an idiot!' she said to herself.

*****

"I bet none of you sluts have even kissed a boy before," said Kendra, slouching on her bed.

"If we haven't even kissed a boy then how can we be sluts? That doesn't make sense," retorted Shea shaking her head while peeling an orange.

"And Shea has definitely kissed a boy," added Tara with a grin.

"And I would have done a whole lot more if it wasn't for you!"

"See, I said you are a slut!" said Kendra with added vindication.

"Shut up idiot," snorted Shea dismissively to Kendra, then turned back to her sister, "At least I had a boyfriend, unlike you and your precious princess clique."

"You're calling me a princess, well isn't that a bit of a joke?"

"You're both princesses," Yasmine chipped in.

"No one asked you," snapped Shea.

"You ever kissed a boy, Senorita?" Kendra called over to Maya, who was sitting quietly on her bunk, lost in thought.

"No," she replied and fidgeted at Kendra's attention.

"Because you are a lesbo?" Kendra followed up.

Maya looked confused and looked over at Shea. Shea sighed, "Lesbo, Lesbian... she wants to know if you prefer girls. Probably because she is a lesbo herself."

"Screw you, princess!" Kendra shouted back.

"Well, are you?" Shea asked Maya then ate a segment of orange.

"I've never been with anyone... boy or girl..." Maya replied timidly.

"See another fucking virgin," laughed Kendra, "I'm the only one here that has even seen a cock!"

"Not sure if seeing your dad's dick is really something you should be boasting about," Tara teased, with a little venom which even got Shea laughing.

Kendra floundered searching for a witty retort but just fell back on, "Screw you, princess!"

"You know calling me a princess isn't actually an insult," said Tara.

"Do you think there will be many hot boys at the dance?" asked Darla.

"Maybe you should just manage your expectations and go for the not totally ugly ones," said Shea.

"Where do you think the best place to fuck one of the boys would be?" Asked Darla, "Bring him back here, or maybe the shower block, or just go into the woods?"

"You want your first time to be up against the shower block wall?" replied Tara.

"Yeah... well anywhere, I don't care..." answered Darla with a shrug.

"You know you have to suck their cocks first, right?" said Kendra with authority.

"You do?"

"Yeah, you have to suck them real good to get them hard," confirmed Kendra.

"Pretty sure you just have to wink at a teenage boy to get him hard," said Shea.

"Is that how you seduced Jake, with a wink?" teased Tara.

"And of course the only way to let a boy know that you are good at sucking cock is by being a good kisser," continued Kendra unperturbed.

"I've not kissed that many boys," said Darla with mounting concern.

1...45678...11