Lesbian Seduction at Summer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We sure do!"

*****

"Ok, girls," said Ashley bringing the troupe to a halt, "time for a little fun. Working in teams of two I want you to spread out and search for your lunch boxes. They are hidden no more than one-hundred feet from here, so if you see a sign saying, 'Welcome to North Dakota,' you've gone too far. If you do get lost use your whistle. Ok, teams, you and you, you and you," Ashley said randomly pointing at two girls at a time, "Wow, you two exactly look the same... might as well keep you two together. If one gets lost we will have a spare. Maya you and Sakura. Is that all? Good! Off you go!"

The pairs split up and headed into the woods. A petite brunette looked nervously and then smiled at Kendra, "Hey... I'm Charlotte but all my friends just call me Charlie."

"OK, Charlotte. I'm Kendra everyone calls me Kendra," she replied looking the brunette up and down, pretty face with bright twinkling eyes.

"Which way shall we go?" she asked Charlie.

Kendra shrugged, "Doesn't matter, when we see another group find their food we'll just take it off them."

"Kendra! We can't! We must play fair!"

Charlie looked so cute in her little shorts, thought Kendra as the girl got up, she had a small ass but it was nicely curved. Kendra looked around and noticed no other girls were heading in one direction, "Let's go that way," she said and just started marching away. Charlie followed.

They kicked around at bushes, turned over some logs, even checked down hollows but nothing.

"Do you reckon this is a joke?" Kendra snorted.

"No, it is meant to be taking us back to our ancestral days, hunter-gathers, us versus the wild."

"Whatever, I am sure as Hell not going to wrestle a Sabre-Toothed Tiger for a sandwich," Kendra grumbled.

Charlie laughed sweetly and smiled, "Oh, but if you did I am sure you would win!"

Kendra looked the girl in the eye and smiled back.

"Hey what's that up there," said Kendra pointing to a blue box up a tree.

"Wow, that's high. We are going to have to climb."

Kendra jumped for the lowest hanging branch, but even with her height, she was a couple of feet short. "Pff... how are we meant to get it?"

"I think we are meant to work as a team," suggested Charlie.

"Ok, you lift me up!" said Kendra offering the diminutive girl one of her feet to give her a boost.

"Really?" Charlie laughed, "You are twice my size, maybe you should lift me?"

"You calling me fat?" snarled Kendra.

Charlie stepped back at the steel in the voice, "Fat? You? Of course not! You look like an athlete! Your body is incredible!"

"Fine..." replied Kendra flattening out her t-shirt self-consciously, "Sorry...just sometimes I think people make fun of my body."

"I would kill to have a body like yours! I mean look at those arms!" said Charlie and gently squeezed one of Kendra's biceps.

Kendra beamed at the attention then made a cradle out of her hands and Charlie stepped onto it. With some effort Kendra lifted Charlie and the girl was able to grab at the branch. She tried to pull herself up but wasn't strong enough.

"I need a little help, push my ass!"

Charlie's delicate butt was just there, so cute and round. Kendra gripped both cheeks, squeezed and pushed. As she did she felt a tingle of arousal shoot from her nipples and pulse in her panties.

"Ok, I've got it!" Charlie called down as she pulled herself onto the branch and grabbed the plastic box, "Get ready to catch me!"

Charlie lowered herself as far as she could and then dropped into the waiting arms of Kendra. Kendra lowered Charlie until her feet touched the ground, but she kept her arms around her. Her sparkling brown eyes enchanted Kendra, and the dark tanned skin was so flawless... and those lips... Kendra leaned in to kiss her and their lips almost touched when Charlie saw it coming and her eyes flared open and she pulled away.

"What are you doing?" Charlie gasped.

"What do you mean? Nothing!" Kendra blurted out, "I thought you wanted... You are such a tease!"

"Tease? What did I do?"

"All that smiling, telling me to touch your ass... leading me on!" Kendra snapped angrily.

"I needed a boost... I was just being nice...even though you weren't nice to me... please let me go..."

Kendra suddenly remembered that she was still holding Charlie, and saw the vulnerability in her eyes. She wanted her so much... Kendra reached around, grabbed Charlie's ass with both hands and pulled her tight against her and tried to kiss her again.

"Kendra!"

Charlie turned her face to avoid the kiss.

"You are such a fucking bitch!" snarled Kendra angrily. She let Charlie go and then shoved her hard, pinning her face-first against the tree trunk. She then fondled her ass, squeezing it hard. As she did she could feel her whole body react, her nipples stiffened and she felt her pussy lips swell and spread. She wanted more!

"Please stop..." mumbled Charlie.

"Quiet!" snapped Kendra as she pulled down Charlie's shorts revealing a pair of cute pink panties. She then slipped a hand into the panties and felt Charlie's smooth bare ass.

"Please..." whispered Charlie, "Don't..."

Kendra felt her breasts swell, trying to break free of the confines of her bra, she just wanted to make this girl hers... With her other hand, she reached around and slipped it under Charlie's t-shirt and frantically searched for and found her bra. With a fumbling hand, she slid her hand under the cup and onto Charlie's small soft breast. She felt the little nipple and rolled it gently between her fingers... it started to harden. Then with her hand in Charlie's panties, she ran her middle finger along the crack and pushed in. Charlie let out a startled gasp as the tip of the finger touched her anus.

"No... no... no.." she gasped.

There was already a good amount of sweat between the buttocks from the walk in the heat that lubricated her tight hole. Kendra then probed deeper. Charlie clenched her butt concealing her hole from Kendra's searching fingers.

"Spread your ass, now!" Kendra snarled in her ear and at the same time squeezed Charlie's nipple hard.

Charlie squealed, "Please stop..."

"Open your ass...."

With a sob, Charlie relaxed her buttocks already knowing what the consequences of doing so would be.

Kendra started to tease Charlie's anus, running the tip of her finger round and round the tight hole, rubbing in not only the sweat but now also the arousal that was running down from Charlie's sex.

Charlie couldn't understand why her body was reacting like this, she felt so helpless and ashamed yet her pussy lips were now engorged and getting wetter by the second. No one had ever touched her like this... no one had taken control of her like this... it was simultaneously shaming and arousing.

"I'm going to stick my finger right up your ass hole," Kendra whispered right into Charlie's ear, "And then I am going to own you, understand? You will be mine."

Charlie only managed a sob and a feeble nod of compliance, then she gasped...

The tip of Kendra's finger started to push at the tight hole, and now, with all the lubrication, it found the tiny breach and started to force its way in. Charlie felt the finger slide inside her, she felt the hole give way and open up and then the finger going deeper. It felt wrong... but also good...a tantalizing sensation, like a tickle as the finger caressed her back passage. Then the finger started to thrust in and out, each time with more and more ease. Charlie felt her nipples go rock hard under Kendra's touch and now her pussy continued to drip.

"Oh, oh, oh," was all she could manage to mumble.

"You like that don't you?" mocked Kendra, "Because you are a little ass slut... you are my ass slut. You deserve this for leading me on, well now you are mine. Say you are my ass slut!"

"Please, I'm sorry... I didn't mean to lead you on..."

"Say you are my ass slut," repeated Kendra.

"I'm your ass slut..." whimpered Charlie, and with those words, she blushed even deeper, felt the shame build-up, the shame of being used but also the shame of being made to be so aroused at the same time.

"Alright girls!" came Ashley's powerful voice through the woods, "Come back now!"

Kendra pulled her finger out and looked around panicked, hoping that no one had seen them. She could make out movement and the sound of chatting as well as branches breaking and undergrowth being trodden, but all was a safe distance away.

"Don't say a word about this, or else!" snarled Kendra with menace.

"I... won't..."

Kendra then gripped the elastic waistband of Charlie's panties and tore them off the sobbing girl. The panties snapped and Kendra dangled her trophy in front of Charlie's face, "I am going to keep these," she gloated, "bring the lunch box."

Kendra walked away leaving Charlie still propped up against the tree, her shorts around her ankles and her bare ass showing. She wiped the tears from her cheeks, pulled up her shorts and obediently picked up the lunch box.

Ashley counted the girls back in and was relieved when they were all accounted of. She noticed Kendra come back, walking as if she thought she was ten feet tall, behind her was the cute brunette girl, head down, face flushed.

*****

After dinner, the counselors gathered back in the break room. Jess noticed Rachel avoid her eye contact while Reese gave her a cold stare. 'Still not forgiven I guess,' Jess thought to herself.

"Good work, team," said Rachel to the group, "Tomorrow I will need a hand with setting up the canteen ready for the dance, any volunteers?"

"Sure, I would be happy to help," said Jess putting her hand up.

"I think it is best if the boys help out," Reese quickly responded, "There is a lot of heavy lifting."

Rachel looked at Jess and gave an awkward shrug, "Yeah, maybe Ben and Jonny would be better," then she looked away quickly.

"I didn't realize the tables and chairs were so heavy, but ok... no worries," Jess replied.

"Good, glad that is settled," started Reese, "Right, think it is time for some boy's time and a good time of poker."

"You're just going to go and play cards all evening?" asked Rachel in dismay.

"Sure, why not? Nothing else to do," said Reese with a shrug.

"And here I was hoping for another game of spin the bottle," teased Ashley.

Reese's eyes almost turned to daggers as he glared at her, Ashley held his gaze and just smirked.

"Come on boys, Texas Hold'em," said Reese and marched off with Jonny and Ben in tow.

Rachel watched them go and made no effort to hide her annoyance, she gave a sigh and looked over to Clare who was just looking at her fingernails, "You ok, Clare? You don't seem your bubbly self."

"I'm ok," Clare said quietly.

"One of the girls was a little shit," said Ashley.

"Really? Which one? What happened?" Asked Rachel with genuine concern.

"Nothing, it no big deal," mumbled Clare.

"It clearly is!" said Rachel, we can't have the girls making one of my team feeling uncomfortable."

"She said I didn't have any tits!" Clare blurted out in an angry sob.

"Don't worry, Clare. That girl will get what's coming to her," said Ashely.

"What is that meant to mean?" asked Rachel.

"It means I've been doing this job a long time and I know how to put teenage girls back in their place," replied Ashley firmly.

Before Rachel could muster a response Jess interrupted, "I've got a plan to make Clare feel better."

"I knew it! I knew you had a stash of your psychiatrist pills, uppers, right? or maybe some 'E'?" asked Ashely with her naughty grin.

"Not sure if Ecstasy is normally what we prescribe for feeling down..." Jess smiled back.

"Remind me not to bother booking a session with you!"

"I was thinking we should all go for a walk to the lake you've told me about and just chill out, it is such a nice night, no point spending it in here."

"Not quite as fun as drugs, but sure. Let's take a bottle of red each," agreed Ashley.

"Yeah, sure why not," said Rachel with a nod.

The four girls walked through the forest, with Ashley at the lead. The air was hot and humid and Jess could feel the sweat on her skin gather with every step.

"We're not lost again, are we?" teased Jess.

"I have never been lost," said Ashley over her shoulder.

"I believe you, all ways the girl in control," said Jess.

"Exactly, and you better remember that!"

They stepped out of the forest and the world opened up. A lake stretched out in front of them catching the glorious silver rays of the moon and reflecting them in delicate shimmers across the black waters.

"Wow! This is amazing!" gasped Jess.

"Pretty incredible, right?" said Rachel, "Can't remember the last time I came up here at night just to relax."

"It's so magical," piped up Clare who had been quiet for the whole walk through the forest.

"Everyone got their bottles?" asked Jess holding hers up, the rest did the same, "To hot, sexy young ladies, who all look amazing," she toasted, "Whether they are busty like Ashley, Beautiful like Rachel, or simply adorable like Clare."

"Thank you!" said Clare squirming with glee and blushing even under the pale moonlight.

"Or have an amazing ass like Jess," Ashley added to the toast.

"Thanks, Ashley. It is pretty nice, right?" Laughed Jess turning to show off her ass, the curves of which were highlighted nicely beneath her floral dress.

The girls sat on a small jetty and drank and laughed until between the alcohol and the good conversation they all had a good buzz on. Jess checked out the three women. She remembered the kiss she shared with Rachel and imagined what it would be like to do it again, she recalled the confusion and doubt in her eyes straight after. Then Clare, the moment they had shared on the log earlier that afternoon. She was sure it had caught Clare by surprise, and the young woman was probably confused about what she felt. And then of course there was Ashley... and that body! They had been flirting since they met and she knew it was just a matter of time before something happened between them. But she wanted them all. They were each so different and sexy in their own way and she wanted to experience each of them. A naughty thought popped into her head.

"Is it me or is it even more humid here by the lake?"

"It does get quite hot and sticky up here sometimes," said Rachel.

"Well, who's for a swim?" Asked Jess standing up, "I need to freshen up."

"If I had known we were going swimming I would have brought my swimming costume, it is this one piece, in a vintage style, really cute. Oh well next time..." said Clare.

"It just us girls here, we don't need our bathers," grinned Jess. 'Right, this is the moment of truth,' she thought to herself and with a deep breath pulled her dress's straps off her shoulders and let it fall and crumple around her ankles. She then looked down at the three other girls to gauge their reactions.

Ashley's eyes went wide and she made no attempt to hide that she was feasting on the view as she looked up Jess's legs to her panties where she took in the slight mound, then up the flat stomach to Jess's bra and exposed cleavage.

Jess smiled to herself at Ashley's reaction. She knew she looked good, she had always had a good figure and had been exercising recently, preparing herself for bikini season, and now it was paying off.

Clare looked up and Jess noticed she was staring at her breasts, she looked away... but only for a moment. Then Clare looked back at the gorgeous girl standing above her and couldn't help but check out Jess's panties... or at least searching for a sign of what lay beneath.

Rachel's mouth dropped open as she took in the sight. She turned visibly red and her whole chest flushed. She was the only one to look Jess briefly in the eyes before she glanced at the lips, and when she was caught looking went even more crimson.

Jess considered those reactions a success. She knew at least one of them would bite, and if one did then another might too, and the last one wouldn't want to be left out.

"So who is going to join me?" she asked coyly and turned and walked down the jetty making an extra effort to sway her hips and show off her ass, which she knew now had the undivided attention of the three girls. Then as she reached the end she undid her bra and let it fall onto the wooden planks, and then bent over and stepped out of her panties. She knew she was giving the girls one hell of a view, and she was both relieved and annoyed that the moonlight was in front of her so what the girls could see was mostly silhouette. But she was certain that it was enough to get a few hearts racing. Hers certainly was. She could feel that sweet sensation of her whole body tingle as it because sensitive, that sense of emptiness in her pussy signaling its desire to be filled...to be touched... kissed. She jumped and was embraced by the dark waters.

The three other girls were speechless. When they did look at each other they just blushed until Ashley, broke the silence, "I did say she has an amazing ass. Oh fuck it, come on!"

Ashley kicked off her boots, pulled off her t-shirt and tugged down her pants revealing her matching black sports bra and panties. She stood up and felt the thrill of being checked out by the other two girls. It turned her on. Seeing her two friends wide-eyed, embarrassed and insecure. She took off her bra and revealed her two, round, full breasts. She wondered if they could see that her nipples were rapidly hardening and becoming erect.

"Never seen a pair of tits before?" she asked mischievously. Then she turned pulled down her panties. She was sure from the angle her friends were at that they would have had a nice look at her pussy from behind. Just the thought of exposing herself sent a thrill through her body and a pulse through her sex. She ran down the jetty and leaped off the end splashing into the water. The cool water was a shock to her system for a few moments until her body acclimatized. She looked around for Jess and saw her just a dozen or so feet away, treading water and smiling.

"You are one crazy and fun girl," said Ashley as she swam over.

"I was kinda worried that you weren't going to join me," Jess replied when Ashley reached her.

The water was pitch black and Ashley couldn't see anything of Jess's body below the shoulders, knowing she was naked but not being able to see it made her even more tantalizing.

"Well it is not every night I find a hot, naked girl swimming around in the lake," said Ashley, swimming just a foot away from Jess, knowing their breasts must have only been a few inches apart. Jess closed that gap further, "A hot girl? You think I'm hot do you?" Jess smiled coyly.

"You know I do..." said Ashley feel nerves crack her normally rock steady voice.

"You can touch me if you want," whispered Jess.

Immediately Ashley's nipples stiffened at the prospect of touching the naked beauty before her. Ashley swam forward and breathed deeply as she felt their breasts press together, the softness... the water caressing them... the gentle warmth. Ashley reached out and put her arms around Jess's waist and then down, sliding over her skin towards her ass. Above the water, they said nothing and just stared into each other eyes. Ashley felt the gentle curve of the butt increase steadily and then, when she had both hands firmly on each cheek, gave Jess a squeeze. It was Jess's turn to take a deep breath. Their bodies were pressing together, their breasts, stomachs, crotches... just their legs kicking slowly beneath the surface.

"I like how strong you are," Jess purred, "I like knowing how easily you could take me...do you want to take me...now...?"

Jess's soft tone was driving Ashley crazy, she knew if she wasn't in a lake she still would have been soaked. Everything Jess said to her felt like a tease, like she was playing with her but it still turned her on.

1...34567...11