Lesbian Seduction at Summer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EllieWylde
EllieWylde
161 Followers

"Do you want to touch?" Jess asked.

"Ci... yes..." Maya replied in the faintest of whispers that was almost lost to the rain that continued to batter the windows. With two trembling hands Maya reached up and cupped Jess' breasts. Jess could feel the girl shake as she ran her hands over her tits.

"Can you feel how hard my nipples are?" Jess asked.

Maya just nodded back her eyes transfixed by the sight of Jess's breasts under her hands.

"You can be firmer," reassured Jess and placed her hands over Maya's and pressed them harder against her tits and helped knead them until she let out a purr.

"I'm going to kiss you now," said Jess as she lay down next to Maya.

The girl just nodded her consent and licked her lips. Jess brushed a strand of hair from Maya's face and looked at the full lips.

"I've never kissed anyone before... not properly," Maya whispered.

The girl was sweet and innocent beyond belief and it made Jess want her even more. Jess leaned forward, closed her eyes and felt their lips touch. They were moist and plump. Jess just started with her lips, opening and closing against Maya's, encouraging the girl to do the same. Jess placed one hand behind Maya's head to keep her close and with the other she let it roam freely over the girl's breasts, rolling one nipple, feeling its hardness before moving onto the other. Then slowly Jess slipped her tongue forward to the front of her mouth so as Maya kissed with her lips they would wrap around the tongue. Maya copied and the tip of their tongues touched, hot and wet. Jess then swirled her tongue around Maya's, dancing around it, teasing it, slowly moving it deeper and deeper into the welcoming mouth.

Without breaking the kiss, Jess rolled on top of Maya. Their breasts rubbed against each other sending waves of pleasure through the sensitive nipples. Their tummies pressed together and they could feel each other's heat as they touched. Their pubic mounds brushed together as their neat dark bushes entwined. All through this Jess could feel Maya's body continue to tremble with nerves.

Maya's tongue now became more confident and licked and danced against Jess's. Jess in turn responded and increased the intensity of the kiss. Opening her mouth wide she thrust her tongue deep into Maya's hot mouth and stiffened it as she swirled and licked Maya's. Maya's hands now also came alive, reaching around and grabbing desperately for Jess's ass, squeezing it and pulling the cheeks apart. Jess felt her fresh air touch her anus and the sensation made her need even more!

Jess broke the kiss and looked down at Maya's glazed, half-open eyes. 'I don't care if this is wrong,' Jess thought to herself, 'I could live another thousand years and never meet someone that looks like her... let alone fuck her!'

"We are going to make each other come now," said Jess.

Maya just nodded, clearly unsure.

"You like masturbating, right?" Jess asked.

Maya looked coyly away but nodded again.

"Well just imagine you are pleasuring yourself," continued Jess.

Jess rolled off Maya slightly so they could both reach each other's pussies and took hold of Maya's hand. Again Maya couldn't take her eyes off the sight of her hand being led down to Jess's sex. Then Jess felt the tips of the girl's fingers reach her folds and she let out a moan. With a helping hand, Jess continued to guide the fingertips over her pussy and onto her clit.

"Remember, just imagine you are touching yourself," gasped Jess as the touch on her clit began to overwhelm her senses.

When Maya started to rub more confidently Jess caressed the inside of Maya's thigh and the legs spread even wider. Without taking her eyes off Maya's, Jess started to run her fingers through the slick fleshy folds of the virgin. Maya inhaled sharply as her clit was reached and the touch made her whole body convulse. Jess smiled down as she watched the pleasure etched onto the angel's face. Then she let out a moan of her own as Maya hit just the right spot.

"That's it, Maya, just like that," gasped Jess.

Jess stiffened three of her fingers and held them together, then she placed them directly of Maya's clit and in a fast, almost vibrating motion rubbed from side to side. The reaction was instantaneous. Maya's mouth opened wide, her head tilted up as her eyes closed and she gave a moan so loud that it surprised herself. 'One advantage of being a sex addict, is I am really good at sex,' Jess thought to herself as she watched the pleasure on the teenagers old's face. The only downside was Maya's fingers were now just aimlessly rubbing at Jess's groin as the girl was unable to concentrate through the sensations that were flowing through her pussy and deep inside her. Jess didn't care, watching this beauty build to an orgasm was pleasure enough.

Jess changed the motion of her fingers and now moved up and down even faster than before. Maya gasped again her body starting to lose control and wiggling and raising her hips to increase the pressure on her clit. Jess could see that the girl was moments away.

"Look at me," Jess whispered, "I want you to look at me as I make you come."

Maya opened her eyes, her young face creased up as she clenched her teeth. Jess smiled at her, "Come for me, babe," she said softly and moments later Maya did.

She shouted a wordless gasp as her hips lifted off the mattress again and again as the orgasm tore through her body. Her hands reached behind her and grabbed onto the mattress, fearful that the whole world would fall away as her body buckled one last time and went still.

Jess removed her fingers from the girl's now over-sensitized clit and stroked the thick hair, then leaned forward and kissed the girl. Maya's kiss was now deep, passionate and slow as if her desire was there but for the moment her energy was sapped. Jess kept the kiss going for a couple of minutes to give Maya's body time to recover.

"You are so beautiful when you come," Jess said smiling down at the girl, "And look you have stopped trembling."

Maya smiled back, her same innocent, embarrassed smile, "Sorry I couldn't make you come... it just felt... you just felt so good..."

Jess laughed and kissed the girl on the forehead, "There is no rush...if I take you with me..."

Maya smiled broadly and threw her arms around Jess pulling her close and into a kiss.

"Thank you, Miss!"

"But you might have to stop calling me 'Miss'... except for when we are having sex... then it turns me on!"

"Yes, Miss," Maya said smiling happily.

Jess lay her head down on the pillow next to Maya and they just looked at each other for a while as the storm continued unrelentingly over the thin wooden roof above them.

"Jess...Erm... can I..." Maya paused, her face showing her sweet embarrassment.

"Can you what?" asked Jess.

Maya took a deep breath, "Can I suck your nipples?"

Jess couldn't hold back her laugh, not at the request but at how awkward Maya was at asking.

"Oh... never mind," Maya spluttered and was about to roll over to hide her embarrassment when Jess put an arm around her and stopped her.

"Of course you can my beautiful girl."

"Sorry, it's weird, right?"

"I'm the queen of weird," laughed Jess and rolled onto her back to give Maya better access to her breasts.

Maya shuffled down the bed slightly, kissed both of Jess's breasts lovingly and then took one of Jess's nipples into her mouth and started to lick and suck. Jess felt the nipple harden again in the teenager's mouth and wrapped her arm around the girl and pulled her in close. Jess then closed her eyes and fell asleep to the sound of the storm and the sensation of her nipples being suckled.

EllieWylde
EllieWylde
161 Followers
1...67891011