Lesbian Seduction - Stranded Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived at the small deserted islands that had the caves Jasmine wanted to see. I tried to get as close to shore as possible but there were too many rocks in the water so I anchored offshore and we took the family and the supplies to shore in two rafts. We found a stream flowing into the cove and followed it back to a small waterfall and clearing. We made camp, my crew took the son and dad to the point to fish for lunch as that was what they were here for. I invited Jasmine and her mom to look for clams and shrimp with me onshore. Jasmine went with me but her mom said she'd rather just relax, which was more than fine with me. So the young beauty and I set off down the beach.

We weren't that far from camp when Jasmine and I started talking. "So Jasmine, exactly how old are you?"

"I'm 19. Since you asked how old are you?" she replied.

I smiled and said, "Well sweetie, I turned 45 this year."

Jasmine said, "Wow! I would never have guessed that. You don't look a day over 35."

She seemed sincere in her statement which was very welcoming to my ego. "Well thank you," I replied. "I was still in the navy at 35 with three years to go before retirement. How old are your parents?" I asked out of curiosity.

Jasmine said, "Well my dad is 42 and my mom just turned 40. This trip was her birthday present."

Amused I say, "Your parents look young but they sure seem to act... old. I bet they couldn't keep up with me if they tried. I have to stay active for my job so it keeps me in good shape."

"You're probably right. While my mom works out it's more to maintain her figure than to try and slim down or bulk up." Jasmine says touching my bicep. She recoiled at that because the moment she touched me a jolt passed between us. I did and said nothing but my heart took a giant leap at that moment.

We kept walking, looking for clams. Curiosity got the better of me and I asked her if she had a boyfriend. She looked at me, and then told me yes. Going tit for tat again Jasmine asked me if I was a lesbian. Not wanting to lie (which would have been hard after my reaction back at my office, I told her that I was. It didn't seem to bother her so we just continued on like we were.

We made more small talk while we dug clams then went back to camp. Shortly after our return to camp, we ate a good lunch. The parents went walking on the beach and we made ready to go explore the caves on the other side of the cove. From the shore it looked just like a cliff but down about ten feet under the water line there was an opening that lead to caves. My crew took the brother first, they swam down and were soon out of sight. I looked at Jasmine as she geared up. She was so hot in that form-fitting wet suit.

We walked into the water and dove in. I motioned her to follow me and we swam through the arch and into a tunnel of sorts. In minutes we broke through the surface and came up to a sandy shore in a big room-like cave, you could see high up the cliff where the sun shone through the cracks and openings. We spotted the rest of the group taking their tanks off and we followed. Then the five of us started to explore the cave's deep dark recesses. We came to a place where the passageway was divided. I had been here many times before (as had my crew) and we knew where they both led, one out into a small cave that opened into the jungle and the other to a series of small mineral pools that lead out behind the waterfall where we had camped.

Jasmine seemed intent on seeing the mineral pools so my crew took the brother to check out the one that lead to the jungle and Jasmine and I took the path to the mineral pools. We found them and I stacked our tanks near the pools. We sat on the rocks and dangled our feet in the water.

Finally, I got brave and asked her. "So are you and your boyfriend sexually active?"

She looked at me and she seemed surprised. "I don't think that's any of your business. Why would you ask that?"

I was set back by her tone. "Well, I was wondering if your flirting was serious or if you were just looking for attention."

She laughed "Flirting, what do you mean?"

I wasn't sure where this was going but I was going to proceed with it. "Are your parents really that blind to your actions or what? Does daddy know his little princess is a giant cock tease?"

She dove off the rocks into the water and turned to look at me, "What makes you think I've been flirting with you?"

"Honey, you've been showing off to me ever since you left my office the day we met. Then there was the day you wore strings with patches that barely covered your private parts. You might have been teasing my two male colleagues a bit but that show you were putting on was aimed entirely at me."

Jasmine sputtered, she actually sputtered as she tried to come up with a logical reason for her antics. Fortunately for her, she was saved by the arrival of her brother and my shipmates. We gathered our gear and walked to the tunnel to the outlet behind the waterfall. We found Jasmine's parents and spent the rest of the day exploring the island and fishing.

~*~

That night it began to rain and the wind came up. We grabbed what we could and took shelter in the cave behind the waterfall. We tried to save everything and in the process Jasmine's mom slipped on a wet rock and fell, hurting her ankle. We waited out the storm in the cave but it was tumultuous to the point it didn't seem like we were going to be leaving tonight. We set up our new camp in the cave and everyone went to bed to the soothing sounds of the rain hitting the rocks outside. To our surprise (and Mrs. Brenner's bad luck) the storm continued on through the early morning and into the day. The storm didn't stop until about mid-day.

Then, when we venture out. What was left of our initial camp was destroyed. I ran to check on the boat and didn't find it. The wind probably carried it and the crew I left onboard out to sea. I got back to camp and told everyone that we were stranded. The mom was in pain from her injury. Without the first aid kit on the boat, all I could do was fashion a makeshift splint for her ankle. Fortunately, I always carried painkillers for just such an emergency. I gave her the maximum dose and I had her rest in the shade. We drew an SOS in the sand and set up a large signal fire. Once that was done I suggested that we find a better shelter and save whatever we could until my crew returned for us.

We located a cave near the beach amongst the rocks and we set up camp there. I knew that storms can be very unpredictable and can come up suddenly. I knew that this might look bad to the tourists but I was assured with these tropic storms things like this happen. Despite the fact, that the island is uninhabited I assuaged their fears by informing them that this area is a high-traffic area and we would be ok. Someone will spot our signal fire and when we don't return to shore tonight my other crews will venture here as it was our scheduled spot.

I told them our route was mapped and that people knew where we should be. After building the fire I left the group in the cave and walked the shore looking for any sign of wreckage from the boat but there wasn't any. A good sign, since if they spotted the boat they would probably know that we were likely stranded on shore somewhere. I had done this charter route before and my staff knew it well. So it was in their hands now. I started back to camp and found Jasmine on the shore. I walked up to her to see if she was okay.

"How are you?" I asked.

She looked me eye to eye and I could tell that she was worried. "Were you serious? Will they find us?"

She looked, nervous... no, she looked terrified. I knew that I had to reassure her that I was sincere. I gave her a hug, nothing implying anything hinky. I could feel her stiffen but eventually, she relaxed. I released her from the hug, took her hands in mine, and looked her squarely in the eyes.

"I promise you that someone will find us. If not my crew someone passing by. It may take a day or two but they will find us." Jasmine seemed relieved and we sat down side-by-side at the signal fire for a little while.

Later in the morning Tom and Calvin went off to gather firewood for the signal fire. As I looked around I didn't see Jasmine anywhere. I asked one of the crew and he pointed toward the cave behind the waterfall. He said she had gone to wash up. I was concerned about Jasmine's state of mind so I planned to go check on her. Before doing so I asked Susan how she felt. She said she was managing okay thanks to my painkillers. I patted her right knee (the uninjured side so as not to agitate the bad ankle) and started towards the beach but circled back to the waterfall and slipped into the cave.

The sounds of the waterfall were quite loud so Jasmine didn't notice she had company. She was currently waist-deep in one of the shallow pools. Jasmine was facing away from the entrance and I could see the tan lines of her topless upper body. Looking to the right I saw her bikini top and matching thong bottoms. She was cupping large handfulls of water and pouring it over her lean, fit body. I watched her intently as she ran her hands over her body trying to rinse off the grime she had accumulated.

As I watched the scene play out before me my heart was pounding and my body was flush. Here was this gorgeous, completely naked young woman before my eyes caressing her firm body. How could anyone resist this young little nymph? I haven't desired anyone as much as I did Jasmine. It was crazy, if she rejected my advances and decided to tell her parents... my entire business would be in jeopardy, and for what... for lust. I knew that it was crazy but I also know that I had to have her. I was willing to risk everything I had built to be with this beautiful college coed.

I decided right then and there to give in to my urges. I pull my tan polo shirt off my torso and drop it to the ground. I unfasten the snap on my cargo shorts and let them slide off my legs. Ever since my early morning encounter, I have taken to wearing my speedos on the off chance Jasmine decided to be playful and invite me for a swim. I quickly discard them, drop them on my clothes, and wade into the pool beside the object of my insatiable desire.

Jasmine was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice my arrival until I placed my right hand on her right shoulder. She turned about and had a shocked look on her face. She began to sputter again as she looked me in the face, then down my naked body. Likewise, I did the same as it was the first time I saw her upper body completely bare. My tits never grew beyond the 32 (almost) B cups. My waist was trim and you could make out my sixpack abs. My ass was a nice apple shape (which I would be sure to showcase for her later).

Spending as much time as I do marveling at the female form I have become very adept at measuring women with my eyes (and I am rarely wrong). Her breasts were the same size as mine but she had a very full C (almost D) cup breasts. Her brown nipples were the size of quarters. Her waist was a good 23 inches, very thin but not anorexic by any means. Her ass put mine to shame and as I said earlier, she was a true work of art.

Before she could do or say anything I grabbed her by her hips and pulled her body against mine. She chose that moment to open her mouth (as I had hoped) and I leaned in and kissed Jasmine deeply. I could hear her moaning her objection. Her hands came up and she tried to push me away but I held her firmly to me. Finally, she pulled her head back enough that she could break our kiss. I gave her the separation that she desired and she took that as the opportunity to slap me across the face. I held my hand on the spot that she had struck and I saw conflict in her eyes. She could have chosen that moment to wade out of the pool, curse me out, scream for help, and run back to her family.

But she didn't. She just stood there looking at me while she covered her exposed breasts with her arms. I knew this was going bad so I just stood there and watched as she did nothing. I actually gave her a thirty count in my head to retreat back to her family. When I hit thirty and she had not taken the opportunity to do so I attacked again. I collected this beauty in my arms and kissed her again.

I'm guessing the first time she was in shock that I had been so forward. She didn't open her mouth this time so my kiss was squarely on her lips. As I held the kiss Jasmine squirmed in my arms and as her arms were trapped between our breasts she lightly pounded on my upper chest to release her. This time I broke the kiss and let out a laugh. When I opened my eyes I could see Jasmine had a scowl on her face.

I let her go and she slapped me again. I laughed again and she really got mad. She moved toward me and prepared to let me have it so I held my hands up gesturing that I surrendered.

"Sorry Jasmine, you are just so beautiful I couldn't resist you any longer."

She mumbled something and started to tell me off as she moved away from me. Jasmine recrossed her arms over her tits and made her way over to her bikini. Before she could reach the suit we heard Jasmine's brother call out her name. We looked at each other and the color of our skins drained. Neither of us wanted her brother to catch up in such a precarious situation. Jasmine and I collected our things and as soon as they were in our hands I grabbed Jasmine by the wrist and hastily pulled her behind a large rock structure. Knowing he was coming we could hear his footsteps so I pulled Jasmine against my body to lower our profile and held her tightly as we hid from Calvin. The young man called out again as he walked nearby as we stood silently in the shadows behind the rocks.

We could hear Calvin's feet on the rocks as he looked about. Jasmine's breathing was starting to get short and loud so I did what anyone in our situation would, I turned her toward me, took her face in my hands, and brought her in for a kiss. Jasmine gasped as this time we were both out of the water, our bodies were warm compared to the cool air. I parted her legs with my right leg and ground her clit with my thigh. My left hand was cupping her magnificent ass and my middle finger was tracing the ring of her rosebud.

Fortunately, Calvin had moved back toward the water so he was oblivious to the sounds his older sister was making as I took liberties with his sister's body. The fires of lust that Jasmine had been stoking over the past few days were now raging in my loins, I could feel my clit throbbing for Jasmine. Lust had overtaken all reason and common sense. However, I had to see if I was having the same effect on her. I stopped the kiss and turned to see if Calvin was still there. Hearing only the waterfall I turned back to stare into Jasmine's beautiful brown eyes.

As I did so I was struck by how beautiful she truly was. As Jasmine stared right back into my eyes I decided to press my luck as she seemed to be succumbing to my wiles. I raised my right arm up and with my hand, I caressed Jasmine's face and neck. She looked nervous, but she didn't flinch, nor did she try to strike me again. I leaned in and felt her intake a deep breath. She probably figured that I was going to kiss her again. I grinned and at the last second ran my left cheek along her right cheek. Her eyes were closed so she hissed as our skin touched. Then I blew a breath of hot air in her ear and she moaned. I smiled and then moved forward and began to nibble on her ear, she froze but didn't resist.

I became bolder and began kissing my way back to her mouth. Her lips were still clamped shut so I flicked my tongue against her lips. At first, she wouldn't let me in, but I kept up my assault. Finally, she parted them just enough that my tongue pierced her lips. She moaned but as I slowly slid my tongue forward she parted her lips and allowed me into her mouth. When she did that, I went wild, I kissed her with wild abandon.

Jasmine was so hot! Here I was a 45-year-old lesbian and I was making out with this 19-year-old hottie! I was like a kid in a candy store. As I kissed her, I ran my hands all over her beautiful body. She made me feel like I was 19 again. As we kissed I couldn't help but wish I had brought my strapon with me. I would be pressing the hot young thing against the rocks and when she turned to look at me I would lift her left leg up and thrust into her claiming her pussy for my own.

Still, none of that mattered at the moment as I was grateful to have her like this right now. Taking the image from my head, I spun Jasmine around until her back was facing me. Like in my quick fantasy she turned to see what I was planning and I could see that she was visibly trembling. I think she was a little scared, but she didn't say anything.

I gently place my hands on her hips, lean forward, and kiss her cheek, the tip of her nose, and her lips. She relaxes and I move against her back and kissed my way down my young lover's neck, and down her spine. I squat down, tracing my hands over her fleshy ass cheeks. I place kisses, full mouth and tongue kisses on her generous backside. Her head falls forward and she rests it on the rocks seeing that she is relaxed I stick out my tongue and run it down her ass. I can tell no one has ever loved her like this (I don't know how experienced she truly is) but she moans and jerks a bit at the foreign sensation. As I begin to make love to her ass I marvel at how soft and smooth her skin is!

I take a moment to stop my action as something needs to be said. Standing up I press my body against hers. I cup her succulent tits in my hands and nibble on her ear. I can feel the goosebumps on her arm as she bites down on her shoulder to try and stifle her groan of pleasure. I have seen it millions of times from women afraid to give in to their homosexuality. All of those women thanked me later for opening their eyes (and legs) to the wonders of girl-on-girl love.

"Jasmine dear... if you take anything away from this encounter, remember these words..."

I pause to make sure she is hearing me. "What..." she moans as my hands tease her nipples.

"Don't ever get another piercing on your amazing body and never deface it with ink either," I say. "Your body is perfect as you are right now. To do either of those things would be like defacing a Rembrandt or a Monet... do you hear me?" I ask.

"Mmmmhhhh..." Is all she can reply but it sounded like she was agreeing with me.

With that bit of business taken care of I return to my spot at her ass. I decide to stop teasing the pour thing (as her pussy is sopping wet) and plunge my tongue into her asshole. I was surprised to find she was very clean there. She must rinse herself there. Jasmine continues to give in to my assault yet she refuses to allow herself to openly moan and groan. I'm sure in her mind if she doesn't do this she is not giving herself over to lesbianism. Foolish but I know in the end it is a foolhardy endeavor.

She said. "Oh my god... What am I doing?"

I could tell that she was still hesitant but she was weakening to the point she will freely give herself to me. I stood back up again, leaned in, and whispered into her ear. "Don't worry princess... if you let me, I can make you feel really good."

I run my hands up along the sides of her torso and then graze the undersides of her tits. "Gawd, you are such a sexy young woman!" I tell her.

Part of my seduction technique is to be totally truthful. I have built a bond with Jasmine whether she knew this or not and now we are creating an intimate bond. Again I nibble on my 19-year-old lover's ear. My left hand reached around and began to caress Jasmine's full breasts. Softly squeezing her breasts, running my fingers through her nipples and gently pinching them.

I moved my right hand across her smooth flat stomach. My fingers grazed Jasmine's exquisite skin, moving ever further down her perfect body. Finally, my hand ran over her sex. Cupping her crotch with my hand. I pushed up against her pussy, which forced Jasmine's back to arch and bring her round ass into a better position for me to grind against.