Lesbian Seduction - Stranded Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whispered into Jasmine's ear, "You are the most beautiful woman I have seen. Gawd if you let me I would love you to my dying day." I declare.

With her mind awhirl at my declaration, I slid my right middle finger inside Jasmine's pussy. Jasmine gasped loudly. Louder than she intended to I can tell. Her body froze and tensed for a moment and then it relaxed. I nuzzled my face against her neck, kissing it to reassure her that everything would be ok.

I ran my fingers along the outer lips of her smooth, hairless pussy. I flicked my tongue against Jasmine's ear, sucking on her ear lobe as I ran my middle finger across her slit with my pointer finger and ring finger on either side of her pussy lips. I gently spread the lips apart and heard her gasp. My fingers found her clit half hidden by the hood. I touched it gently. I found the slit and forced a finger inside her tight young pussy.

My young lover let out another gasp before she finally breathed out. "Oh shit!"

I whispered into her ear. "Just let go princess. Everything will be ok if you just listen to what your body is saying and allow me to answer those wants and needs. I'm not going to hurt you. I promise I'll be gentle."

Jasmine finally relents and nods her ascent. I thrust my finger deeper inside Jasmine. I felt her juices flowing as my finger probed her sex. Her eyes were closed and she bit her lip. I pressed my body completely against Jasmine's back.

We stood skin-to-skin in this very intimate embrace. I could feel her young body trembling still but this time it was from her lust, not fear. I wrapped my left arm around Jasmine's chest, holding her to me, supporting her body, and making sure she didn't accidentally fall over. I slowed the rhythm of my grinding hips against her round ass.

I asked the 19-year-old. "Do you like what I'm doing baby?"

At first, she didn't answer me. I slowly ran my middle finger across her slit. Softly sliding it back and forth. I could feel her juices on my fingers. I nibbled on her ear and arched my finger, letting her feel me penetrate her slightly.

I asked again. "C'mon baby. Talk to me. Do you like it?"

I could see she had a firm grip on her bottom lip, she was still fighting it, but then her damn broke, or should I say, she hit her big O. Jasmine had her first lesbian induced orgasm and it rocked her to her core. Jasmine's mouth flew open and she screamed in sexual gratification. I would be surprised if the whole island didn't hear her. I had no idea if the waterfall was even capable of drowning out her cry.

I held her up and against my body as she convulsed from the sexual release. Finally, my young lover stopped shaking. I continued to hold on to her as she was weak. I wanted to ask her if she was ok but there was a more pressing, more personal question to ask.

"Did you like that baby?"

Jasmine opened her eyes and looked and me and weakly responded with a single word. "Yes."

I had a big grin on my face. She was letting go and giving in to me. I loved seducing women, especially straight women. However, I never in a million years would have thought that I would be with someone as young and as beautiful as Jasmine. Now that I had, I wanted to make sure that I completely rocked her world.

I slowly drew my middle finger from inside her body and saw that it was coated in her slippery wet bodily fluids. Jasmine's pussy was incredibly tight and felt amazing to my touch. Jasmine spreads her legs apart slightly, giving me better access to penetrate her again. With this new angle, my finger causes Jasmine to hiss. That is because this time my reach is longer and my finger stabbed at Jasmine's Hyman. I have to admit, I am surprised this 19-year-old goddess is still pure.

As much as I would love to pop her cherry this is neither the time nor the place. I continue to finger her pussy but am mindful of how deep I go. As I began to slowly pump my finger inside Jasmine, I started to thrust my hips forward against her luscious ass. God, she felt incredible! In between kissing her neck and nibbling on her ear, I whispered sweet nothings to her. I told her how badly I wanted her sexy body.

Jasmine groaned at the thought of enticing me to the point that I became so assertive. Her body was responding to my touch and now that she has given herself to my desires she is thoroughly enjoying herself. Already our bodies were in a perfect tempo, I drove my finger inside Jasmine as I thrust my crotch into her silky soft ass.

I was so wet. that my juices were coating my pussy and every time I ground it against her perfectly tanned ass they coated her cheeks giving my young lover's perfect ass a shiny sticky coating. My excitement and lust for Jasmine was at a fever pitch. I could feel her excitement building as well. My finger was covered with her juices. Her pussy was so tight around my finger but I decided to slip another finger inside her bringing that to three. Jasmine moaned loudly as my fingers worked her over.

I whispered into her ear. "That's it, baby... give yourself to me... accept my affection and revel in the sensations that I can elicit from your body!"

Jasmine did as I stated and soon her pussy was tightening around my fingers again. She was close, so close. I kept up my assault on her gorgeous body and soon Jasmine's body was pressed firmly against mine. She was driving me wild to the point that I almost lost myself and speared her deeply on my fingers.

I whispered in her ear, "C'mon baby, let go, let yourself go all over my hand."

I could feel the muscles inside her vagina start to contract around my fingers. Jasmine's hands came down and held my hand as she began to climax. I pumped my hips hard and fast into my lover's ass feeling myself beginning to cum as well. Jasmine's body went stiff and her pussy tightened around my fingers as she came.

I smiled as I drove my fingers as deep inside Jasmine as I could without popping her cherry and said, "Oh my god... you are the most exquisite creature on God's green Earth." I helped Jasmine up and turned her toward me. When she was capable of standing on her own I took her in my arms, held her face in my hands, and kissed her. This kiss was less rushed but no less passionate than the ones we shared during her seduction.

When we broke our kiss Jasmine smiled at me, wrapping her arms around my neck as she initiated a kiss, and then she slipped her tongue into my willing mouth. We kissed her deeply before I broke the kiss. We have been gone so long that Jasmine's parents had to be very concerned. As much as I didn't want to leave this magical place I knew that we must. So we walked hand-in-hand back to the campsite and reluctantly separated just before we heard voices. Rejoining the other I told the group that Jasmine was feeling down so we ventured to the other side of the island to take in the sights and keep her mind off their situation.

~*~

The storm seemed to have blown away so the Brenners wanted to sleep out in the open. My crew joined them but I said I wanted to remain in the cave. I set up a little campfire to warm up the cave and at about midnight I heard footsteps. To my surprise, Jasmine had returned to me of her own volition. Jasmine was still a bit reluctant, but I sensed she was getting over this. She unfastened the clasp of her bikini and slid it from her torso. Next, she pulls on the waistband and lets the bikini bottoms fall down her legs. I make my way to her and taking her hand lead her to my sleep setup. I slowly eased her down onto my sleeping roll and laid on top of her.

We continued to kiss for several more minutes. I started to move my way down her body. Kissing her neck and collar bone. Then I turned my attention to Jasmine's voluptuous breasts. They were full and perky. God was she perfect! I lovingly kissed her breasts. I circled my tongue around one of her nipples until it became erect. I took it in my mouth and began to suck on it until it became hard. I moved my hands and caressed her young full breasts and played with her hardened pink nipples.

Jasmine smiled and stared into my eyes as I suckled on her perfect breast. She ran her fingers through my short salt and pepper hair. I flicked my tongue against Jasmine's nipple as I sucked on it. My young lover's chest heaved as I continued my assault on her perfect breasts. I moved my head over to her other breast and gave it my loving attention for several minutes before moving further down her luscious body.

I stopped at Jasmine's navel and kissed her flat, toned stomach. I kissed her cute little belly button ring. Then I moved down her body, positioning myself between her firm tanned legs. Jasmine spread her legs apart for me. I untied her thong bottom and pulled them off of her. Jasmine lay there, not saying a word but breathing shallowly. I could see her mound and noticed how bare and smooth her pussy was. My mouth watered in anticipation. I rubbed the top of her mound with my hand. Then I kissed her inner thighs. Finally, my lips touched her pussy lips. It felt like a jolt of electricity hit us both. My crotch throbbed with excitement.

Jasmine let out an exclamation. "Oh... Oh my god."

Smiling excitedly to myself, I continued. I inhaled deeply, taking in the scent of her excitement. Softly, I started kissing her pussy. My young lover closed her eyes, biting on her lower lip as I made out with her beautiful sex. I took my hands and slowly traced the outline of Jasmine's firm body. My hands found her breasts and started to play with them, gently pinching her perfect pink nipples. Her young body was responding to my every touch.

Jasmine started to grind her pussy against my mouth. Then she said. "I can't believe I'm doing this... that I'm letting you do this to me!"

"Mmm... do you like what I'm doing to you Jasmine?" I ask the beautiful 19-year-old brunette.

"Mmm... ohhh gawd yes!" Jasmine groans as she arches her back in response to my touch.

I smiled and pulled my head up for a moment and said. "Just let yourself go, baby. Let me take care of all of your needs!"

I turned my attention back to Jasmine's hot sex. I flicked my tongue against her clit before I wrapped my mouth around her bare pussy. I started to French kiss her womanhood. I was going crazy eating her out. Drunk on her juices, I dove my tongue deep inside her willing body. Jasmine's chest heaved as she gasped and moaned out in pleasure. I massaged her full breasts as my mouth continued to make love to her young body. She was driving me wild.

My young lover was in complete ecstasy, her body swooned under my expert care. Jasmine combed her fingers through my hair. She tenderly caressed my face as my mouth enveloped her delicious pussy. She ground her pussy against my face. I could tell she was close, so very close to cumming for me.

Jasmine moved her arms up, tracing her body until her hands met mine. She entwined her fingers with my own as I continued to make love to her. I flicked and swirled my tongue deep inside her. I felt Jasmine's pussy start to flutter and the muscles in her body start to tighten as she climaxed.

Jasmine opened her mouth and let out a barely audible moan as she finally rewarded me with her essence. She came into my hungry mouth which. I savored every drop of her delicious juices as her young body spasmed uncontrollably. I continued to devour her, my lips kissing her tight little pussy and my tongue darting in and out of her body for several more minutes until her orgasms had subsided. I moved my body up beside Jasmine's. We stared into each other's eyes, both of us smiling. I caressed her face before asking her, "So was it everything I said it would be Jasmine?"

Jasmine smiled and said, "Oh my god... It was so amazing... almost indescribable!"

"You're just so amazing Jasmine!" I tell her.

Then I leaned in and kissed my young lover on the lips. She ran her fingers through my short hair again as we made out again. She opened her mouth to mine as we kissed and our tongues fluttered against each other. God was she a great kisser! I rolled on top of her as we passionately kissed.

Finally, we got up to go wash off our bodies. Once upright I picked up Jasmine in my strong arms and carried her into the shallow pool. We took turns rinsing each other off. Our hands roamed one another bodies but I took great pleasure in feeling Jasmine's firm body. Once we were clean, we embraced one last time. I held my young lover in my arms and passionately kissed her. Then we went back to my bedroll and we climbed in and fell asleep together.

I woke up early thanks to the alarm on my watch. Jasmine also sat up and we kissed one another good morning. She quickly put her swimwear back on and made her way back to camp with a bucket of clams that we had collected the previous day. It gave her a good reason to say she got up early to go collect them. when I joined them the crew was cooking the clams and some fish that they caught recently.

As we sat eating I felt like I was on top of the world. I had made love to the beautiful young woman across from me. I was into her and she seemed to be into me. As we sat there eating, I wondered about the possibilities. I could see Jasmine being my girlfriend, maybe even my wife. Perhaps it was just a crazy thought.

There were so many reasons why it would never work. The first thing and main thing was that Jasmine was straight until yesterday. Then there was the age difference, she was 19 and I was 45. And I was pretty sure that her family would be completely against it as well. But even with all of that, I still daydreamed about having a future with Jasmine.

Looking across at her a smile formed on my face. Jasmine saw this and she smiled back at me. The rest of the day was spent building up a large pile of wood near the shore so that it could be used as a distress signal. I didn't get a chance to talk to Jasmine alone. She stayed close to her family the rest of the day.

The next morning we were eating when one of my crew came running in and told us he had spotted a boat. I ran over to the signal fire with the group and we threw several large logs on the fire. We used our clothes to fan the flames and the black smoke did the job. We heard the air horn as it came closer. We got aboard the ship and headed back to Aruba. Someone had come across my boat floating at sea still dragging her moorings. I spent some time with the family at the hospital as they took care of Jasmine's mom's ankle and said she would be fine.

I tried to speak with Jasmine alone but was always close to her so I wasn't able to. I had the distinct impression that she didn't want to talk to me alone. I was pretty sure now that we were saved that she was regretting what we had done. I guess I couldn't blame her, but it still broke my heart. At least until I felt her sit beside me. She wasn't looking at me but all of a sudden I felt her soft fingers tracing the back of my hand. Maybe there was hope for us yet.

~*~

To be continued...