All Comments on 'Lesbian Slave Island Ch. 03'

by fitntrim

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DryhillDryhillabout 13 years ago
EXCELLENT

Yet another great chapter. The only thing wrong with this chapter is you state she signs the contract, but she hasn't. So I hope we are going to have anotehr chapter soon where the contract is signed and where she starts really living the slave llife.

Thanks again for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great

Dryhill: As far as I have seen the contract was signed at the end of part 2: "... We each signed ..."

A great story so far. Please don't take too long for the next part. Great consensual lesbian bdsm stories aren't easy to find. ;-D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
really good work

You wrote a really interesting story... but please don't take so much time between posting each part. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
... the next part..?

Hi,

hope there will be a 4th part soon...

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice Ideas

I like the idea of mother and daughter slave team submitting to mother and daughter owners! Slave mother forced to watch her innocent little daughter pleasure the larger dominant mother and her daughter who has a plump bubble buttocks!

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
Great story

Please continue the story. I'm captivated and want more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Feedback

Hi,

I really liked this one. Not sure if the chariot thing was indeed taken from another story but this is so hot for anyone man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I May Scream, Cry, Beg and Whimper!

Lisa has so many conditions in her contract with "bullet points" and "limits", her real fantasies are all about being in control... Come on! Lena, (punish me as often as you see fit for your pleasure)... Oh goody, Helen and Sasha has her permission, how nice... (I may even scream, cry, beg and whimper) !?!

Lena, one afternoon with Mistress Silva, I can guarantee Lisa will be screaming, crying, begging, whimpering and bargaining! Oh when my cane whistles through the air and explodes on Lisa's naked ass, the audience will cheer and count 1, by the count of 5, there is so many wet pussies in the room, I can smell the sex...

For the writing, I'm giving chapter 3, another 5-Stars..

Mistress Silva.

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Amusing😊

Can anyone say nutsoh, wow .

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRover 6 years ago
So Hot

Oh my God this story is so arousing. I Can't wait to finish it, even though I wish it was much longer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous