Lesbian Slave Island Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabriela was delighted and looked into my eyes warmly, excitedly.

Stefania and Gloria went to their homes, Sassa got time for herself to read on the patio, as Helen, Gabriela and I went into the largest bedroom.

Before she left us alone, Helen acted as a counselor to ensure things would go well. Gabriela confessed she had some guilt and a feeling "all this" was somehow wrong, despite her philosophy of fully enjoying life. Helen and I reminded her this was not only OK, but positive because I was living my dream and desperately wanted and insisted on "all this."

Gabriela smiled and stroked my hair.

"You are a sweetheart."

I beamed at her, showing how happy I was.

She grinned back.

"You better fully enjoy yourself," I said firmly.

Helen smiled and nodded.

"I chose you as the first because I trust your feelings and judgement. My only concern is that you are too easy on the slave. Be sure she fully satisfies your desires and that you are uninhibited... any kinky desires you may have or that you suddenly think of for the first time in your life should be fulfilled."

Helen then had Gabriela erotically "torture" me a little. Helen coached Gabriela to pinch my nipples and apply labia clamps. Helen praised Gabriela when she came up with the idea to clamp my to tongue, and then ordered me into various revealing and humbling positions, such as kneeling legs wide and arching backwards face up with hands and feet on the floor.

Helen kissed each of us goodnight and closed the door as she stepped out. It was interesting to see Helen and Gabriela kiss on the lips for the first time, though it wasn't that sexual a kiss.

Gabriel turned to me with excitement.

After ordering me to dance and pose, she sat on a chair and had me sit on her lap, facing her. Her eyes excitedly roamed across my hair, face and breasts.

She held me by my upper arms, which were still behind me because my wrists were still locked together.

I noticed that she was trembling a little, her breath fast.

She wiped my face clean with towelettes and we began to make love... kissing... tongues dancing together....

She indulged her desires and hungrily kissed, licked and mouthed me all over as we slid to the floor in passion..

She spent a long time licking and soft-biting my derrière.

Her hands could not stay off me.

I loved being so passionately desired.

She was soon naked too and I licked and kissed her lovely body all over. After a while she couldn't hold off any longer and her hands directed my face into her groin. I focused and did my best. She forgot her reserve, shouting her bliss.

For hours we alternated between energetic sex and gentle cuddling and talking. I started falling for her somewhat, as I would for all my owners and mistresses. I told her I hoped she would soon be promoted from mistress to co-owner.

Gabriela told me she thought it was exciiting that I am am rarely to be allowed orgasms in order to be kept in the highest state if arousal, but she wanted to "eat me out" very badly.

I grinned and kissed her.

"Mistress, I am sure I will orgasm if you do, but I have so much in me that I'm certain I will be still in heat in the morning. It's of course your decision - you own me for the night. I'll be OK either way..."

I raised my eyebrows as a wordless communication to let her know what I'd prefer.

Gabriela smiled lovingly, then moaned "Ohhh Lisa, you are so adorable. Am I falling for you?"

What followed was one of the most amazing, shuddering multi-orgasms I'd experienced to that point in my life. The edging buildup combined with the loving emotive warmth and my growing feelings for Gabriela to create a supremely blissful relief of sexual and emotional tension.

For Gabriela, it was a sensual gourmet feast.

We talked about how exciting it had been earlier when we were alone for the first time, in the kitchen. I mentioned I noticed she had seemed nervous at one point. She admitted she had been, that she was so very excited, thought I was very hot. She admitted to being enormously attracted to my body and my "adorableness."

We together decided to not interrupt our magical togetherness to ask for the keys to remove my wrist cuffs.

I told Gabriela it was a special feeling to be her sex slave. She instantly told me I was far more than a toy to her. I smiled and we kissed like lovers.

Eventually we fell asleep, both naked, I on my side because my hands were bound behind me, she facing me on her side, one arm around me.

12