All Comments on 'Lesbian Slave Island Ch. 18'

by fitntrim

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great!!! I was looking for some face sitting by Gloria as a form of domination and humiliation. But it was an erotic piece, I hope there is more of this! Thanks

TA

DeadCrowDeadCrowover 1 year ago

Extremely friendly advice!

If you want the slave to be really aroused, you must humiliate her as much as in the last paragraphs, this must reach a dark place, kissing a slave by a mistress or owner is not right and proper at all, it completely spoils the story, your slave must completely to serve the repeated and continuous satisfaction of his owners while being constantly humiliated and wounded, it is better that from this point on his body be scarred as a sign of complete faith in his owners rather than as a sign of complete submission become her, and these wounds are better caused by the slave's own will, that is, this is like a new idea, and from this oath, the slave will consider himself so worthless and nothing in front of his slaves that he will ask them in any way. Don't kiss her and don't treat her like a human being in any way, if the slave is asked to bark like a dog for her owners and the slave will do this with full pleasure, from now on the slave will not be on the same level as his owners. who is full of jealousy watching the romantic days of Sasa and Gloria kissing each other in love while she can only watch her will be allowed to kiss the foot with dirty and smelly socks or dirty shoes or at other times bare feet and lick it as a reward and she will be happy about it.

If the story goes in this direction, it will be extremely enjoyable and sensual, and I promise it will have many fans

Anyway, if you need help, you can send me a message

This can make a positive change in the speed and progress of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is, perhaps, the most excellent piece of erotica I’ve read on this site. I love the way you explore the emotional side of Lisa’s experience.

To those who say there isn’t enough dehumanization of her, or that her mistresses are too soft, I would advise you to go find one of the many other stories on this site which should fit your tastes perfectly.

To the author: the story is excellent as is and a unique piece amongst those I’ve read, due mostly to its inclusion of an emotional and verbally erotic component in addition to the discipline and erotic torture.

Please do not change this piece to be like so many others on this site by removing the unique emotional side.

This piece has impacted me beyond simply being erotic.

Thank you deeply,

grey

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thank you for this in-depth perspective, especially the parts on encasing and emphasising your inner thoughts on “how you want it this way”.

If I may, I would also like to point out how ideal it would be to go into the more “casual” and “routine” aspects of the daily slave life. Things around what you have to do upon waking up, toilet routines, break times, being kept back after use, the group having laughs when things are naturally embarrassing but essential.

Hope you might consider this as a supplement to your already wonderful way of writing. I’ve been reading lit for years and this is the first time I’m posting a comment as you are the only writer closest to perfection. Thank you.

belinda03belinda036 months ago

So awesome. Of course the total no safeword slavery really get's my submissive juices flowing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous