Lesbian Slave Island Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria ordered me to push down all the way, to take the entire dildo inside, and hold it.

I groaned and whimpered, feeling it deep inside. My shoulders lurched forward as that orgasmic feeling started to rise.

Gloria noticed I was near climax, shot to her feet and grabbed my naked arms.

"Up and off, slave!" She shouted.

She helped me rise up away from the dildo and stool, steadying me on my feet.

I panted, sweating, shiny and naked, juices flowing down my thighs.

I smiled into Gloria's eyes in triumph. "Mistress, your slave successfully avoided orgasm. But it was close!"

Gloria grinned at me, her beautiful white teeth flashing. "That's exactly what I wanted! Close without going over."

She almost hugged me, but stopped after noticing my naked body was glistening with sweat, water and sex juices. Her blue romper would have been smudged.

Instead, she patted my head.

"Good slave."

I felt odd standing there, and I was panting, so I knelt. I remembered to spread my knees and arch my back, hands on thighs. My fingers felt that sticky luscious sex juice.

Helen stood amd clapped briefly.

"Well done, slave."

The others clapped too.

Helen continued, "and it's about time Gloria and Sassa took the slave for their planned outing."

"But first, I'll remind everyone that we all love one another. In fact, Gabriella and I were talking. We shall have a six-way love community, with Lisa as the always-naked sex slave. Love is the key to everything. This won't work without love. I love all of you and I expect each of you to love every other member of our group."

Helen saw a couple of marveling expressions and hastened to add, "I mean the emotional definition of love."

"Remember to always love Lisa even as you are performing severe bondage and disciple on her. Love her even when she makes mistakes. And we are treating each other as we each want to be treated... it just so happens our love slave Lisa needs and craves complete bondage, discipline and to be treated as the completely owned slave property that she now truly is."

We were all smiling at Helen's message of love, and as I later found out, all of us were aroused by Helen's last words, that I was their totally owner slave property.

My blush bloomed again because Helen yet again openly stated that I had not just wanted this, that I craved it. Needed it.

It was one thing to be forced to be an always-naked uninhibited sex slave, and another for everyone to know I wanted it. That I loved it.

Gloria smiled and patted my head and shoulder. I smiled back at her.

Sassa proclaimed it was high time to get going.

Gabriela now stood. "Ah, but first she needs more nutrition!"

Gabriela gathered breakfast leftovers into a fresh bowl and placed it on the grass in front of me.

"Use your hands this time, slave" said Sassa. "We want to get going."

As I quickly ate, hungrily stuffing the food into my mouth, naked anus exposed and widened to the air as I kneeled on the ground, Sassa and Gloria grabbed backpacks and a large duffel bag and stood by me.

When I had emptied the bowl, Gabriela held a bottle of water for me to guzzle. I returned my hands to my thighs and gulped it down, still kneeling like the subservient naked slave I was.

Sassa told me to stand. Gloria locked my wrists together behind my back. Sassa waved bye to Helen and Gabriela and led the way off the veranda.

Gloria gently smacked my derrière as she told me to march. At the word "march" my ponyslave training kicked in and I raised my knees high as I walked.

Sassa led us down a path and along the top of a ridge with breathtaking ocean views.

She turned into the forest and soon we were in a concealed meadow.

Sassa took a large blanket out of the duffel bag and spread it out.

At Sassa's suggestion, we sat on the blanket for a talk. She insisted we all sit in a relaxed way, looking at me to let me know I didn't need to strike a slave pose, for example kneeling with knees wide and back arched.

I took the opportunity to fold my legs to sit sideways.

As always, I felt amazing that I was the only one naked.

Sassa outlined the rest of the day.

Sassa would remain for the first hour. The she would leave Gloria and me alone for three hours.

Gloria looked at me and grinned.

Sassa would return at about 3pm.

We would finish planning and rehearsing the evening show.

I looked quizzically at Sassa, hoping for details.

Sassa grinned as she told me "You're the star of the show, slave."

I made a funny face to show I already knew that would be the case.

Sassa looked at us seriously then.

"The next hours have an important purpose.

The slave is to learn through experience that Gloria is her mistress too.

And Gloria is to learn through experience that she is like an owner of property, that she can fully, with no inhibitions, enjoy and control the slave. Gloria is in control of the slave, her food, her sex, her bondage. And of course Gloria can discipline her.

I'll assist Gloria the first hour. Gloria will alternate between providing pleasure and pain, so the slave will understand how much power Gloria has over her. The slave will know deeply that Gloria is a source of it all.

The slave may never think about Gloria the same way again."

"Oh," interjected a concerned-looking Gloria.

"I hope you'll still like me."

I smiled reassuringly. "I'll only love you for it. Yeah, I'm crazy."

Sassa said firmly "you are not crazy."

Gloria added, "I've read about people who make it their lifestyle. Some people love and need it so much they surrender total control to their lovers without even a safe word."

Sassa appeared interested. "Please send me some links about that, I'd like to read that."

Gloria nodded.

Sassa looked at me.

"So, there are people out there even more extreme than you."

I blushed and hesitated to speak.

Sassa told me this is a free speech session, I should please speak freely and join in now.

I smiled and nervously said, "it's nice I'm not the only one. It's a human thing."

Sassa smiled reassuredly at me.

"You are not only human and sane, but you are loved. Deeply."

It was Sassa's turn to blush.

Gloria thoughtfully added, looking me directly in the eyes in her calm, steady way, "I'm already falling for you too. And how can I resist? You're adorable inside and out."

I felt wonderful.

"I love you both too. And you are making me love being your slave even more. I am fulfilled in every way."

"Too bad it isn't just a few months" said Sassa.

"The summer ahead seems long now, but it might see over before we realize it."

I hastened to add there is an extension clause.

Gloria asked whether I'm thinking of agreeing to it.

Sassa asked me if I had to decide now, what would my answer be?

I didn't hesitate. "Definitely extend." I looked down in embarrassment.

"If it's even a fraction of how a wonderful it is now, and we all love one another and I am cherished, I can't see how I could decide otherwise."

"Wow," said Gloria.

I told told them also they fill a need of mine that I'm not sure the others do as well.

"I have a need, I'm scared to admit, of thorough domination, of setting up the conditions for total surrender, in which I find peace of mind, if I am indeed safe and loved.

Past of of it is I don't have to make many decisions. Another part is to be an object of sexual attraction, which if the attraction is by people I love and trust, is a validation and well, a big thrill I never tire of.

I consider myself a giver and athlete. I give all. I receive many benefits in return. Sexual bliss, and with them, love. As Helen said.

You two might be the ones who are tougher on me, while Helen and Gabriella fill another need I have for comfort, being taken care of."

Gloria and Sassa looked at each other.

Sassa spoke. "Happy to provide those needs. Very happy. But I also will take care of you. You can feel totally safe and secure so the me."

"Me too," added Gloria. I would never want to go too far. You'll have to give me feedback."

I'll say no and beg sometimes, but unless I use my safe word - I mean squeal, you're fine. And even if I do, you don't need to stop completely. Simply ease off."

"Wow" said Gloria.

Sassa asked with a gleam in her eyes, "do you think you'll over give total control, total surrender, total ownership, no safe word?"

I nodded seriously. "That can happen. Once we know each very well, have a lot of experience...."

"Wow," repeated Gloria.

Sassa leaned toward me to caress my face lovingly.

"I will strive for that. It is my goal to earn such a level of trust from you. And such a level of love."

"It would be total submission, the fulfillment of my dream. It started only as a fantasy, but Helen, and then you, and now also Gabriela and Gloria, and hopefully Stefania, can make it my reality."

When I said "total submission," I felt a tingling and increased moisture.

When I said "can make it a reality," I became emotional and my voice quivered.

"Wow wow wow," breathed Gloria. "What you are saying is making me emotional, amazed, and I admit wet."

"Me too. Emotional and wet," Sassa said huskily.

Sassa kissed my lips with tender love.

Gloria moved in to take her turn to kiss me on the mouth.

Sassa didn't move away, but kissed my ear while Gloria kissed my lips.

This tender expression of romantic love continued for what seemed a long white. I cannot remember how long, but it was a solid length of time. They did not French kiss me or lick me but kept tender loving and caring kisses going.

Then something amazing happened.

As they were transitioning from my lips, their lips brushed. Gloria seemed to me to be the one to follow Sassa's lips with her own.

Gloria softy pressed her lips onto Sassa's.

Sassa began to return the kiss.

After a while, Sassa pulled back and looked into Gloria's eyes.

Gloria was flustered.

"I hope that was ok?" She asked nervously.

Sassa nodded.

"Helen said we should love one another. That was an expression of love."

Gloria's voice quavered. I sort of felt sorry for her, she was so nervous.

"Thank you. I'm sooo sorry."

Sassa caressed Gloria's hair.

"Don't be. Its all good."

Gloria, still flustered and now almost weepy, whispered a confession.

"I've had a thing for you for years, Sassa. Never thought we'd hang out like this."

We all laughed.

"I've always liked you very much, Gloria. And you just keep getting prettier and more graceful.

Let's keep our mutual love circle alive. And make it stronger. Helen's orders, anyway."

Sassa giggled, dispelling all tension.

Gloria was further reassured when Sassa then French-kissed her.

Sassa stood and stepped back to the edge of the blanket.

Grinning at us, she said "With this new development, this is all going to be even more fun!"

"Now let's get to work. Gloria's mistress training and more slave training for the slave to commence."

"Gloria and I planned some of this already. Slave, you are ordered to provide more ideas as we go."

I nodded. "Yes, my owner."

They both looked at me with smiles at my submissive words.

Gloria, still sitting beside me, gave me one more romantic long gentle kiss before standing up and pulling gear of the duffel bag.

Gloria put me in face harness and reverse prayer tie, making me utterly helpless except for use of my legs.

Gloria said "most people would think this horrible, but you love it?"

"Yes mistress," I blushed. "I feel so alive. I want this, if it's with people like you."

"I just get so helplessly aroused when I am skillfully dominated. As in totally owned. Totally..."

Gloria smiled in her natural pure way and kissed me on the side of my head.

"I understand. I'm so lucky to have met such an adorable, pretty submissive."

I beamed at her.

"SUCH a tight body too."

Gloria caressed and squeezed my naked derrière. (Of course it was naked, it always was, but I like to emphasize and remind that I was completely nude all the time).

"And at my command today!" Gloria glanced at Sassa, who nodded.

"Prance around the meadow like a happy young filly, slave," commanded Sassa.

I felt both humiliated and showing off as I leapt and pranced like a young horse and like a ballerina, my naked legs and buttocks flexing in the sun.

Keeping balance was a challenge with my arms so tightly bound in the reverse prayer. After a while, when I started breathing through my mouth as well as nose, the leather bit in my mouth (part of the face harness) making that more difficult.

Gloria stepped to the middle of the meadow. She held an arm up, signaling me to stop and then to go to her.

Sassa was still over by the blanket in the shade, going through the backpacks.

Gloria told me that this is pony girl training and she wanted to see perfect form now.

I nodded and spoke as well as I could through the bit, "I'll fow you miffsttff."

Gloria smiled and caressed my head.

Glancing over to Sassa, Gloria turned back to me with a little concern.

"I am truly falling for you and Sassa. Well, I was into Sassa years ago. But now falling. Crazy, I know. How do feel about that? My falling for both of you!"

I looked into her eyes and touched my face harness to her face. We kissed despite the bit.

"It if nife, good, mifftreff.

"You're a wonder."

I kissed her again, as best I could.

"I thin I wuv you too" I managed to pronounce clearly enough.

"Then somehow the harsh training and discipline and domination we have planned, I have planned, seems harder to carry out. Maybe. Let's talk about that."

Gloria loosened the face harness enough to take the bit out.

"Mistress," I began, "I will only love you more for all that. Really show you can give me what I crave. I crave to be made to totally submit, totally surrender. I want to surrender to you. Prove to me that you can be my owner. Make me your slave property. I would like that."

"Wow."

"The total surrender, the totally being owned is what makes me melt, what makes me very wet." I continued, urgently getting these important messages across.

"Like nothing else."

"I'd love for you to be a person who can take me and make me feel owned, totally and truly owned, totally in your control. Take me, Mistress Gloria. Make me your sex slave."

"Wow. What a pep talk."

We laughed a little.

"You just made me quiver down there.". Gloria grinned.

I saw she had lost some of her until-now-always-calm manner.

"Slave. You are so hot" Gloria purred lovingly.

Gloria's tongue lunged into my mouth. We frenched hard for a long time.

When we slowed down, we were able to hear Sassa nearby, clearing her throat.

We smiled at Sassa, who with funny sparkle in her eye said to Gloria, "So we make out and you immediately making out with someone else?"

She laughed and hugged us.

She was carrying a few items.

One of them was a butt plug with tail.

She showed it to Gloria.

"A pony needs a tail."

Gloria's eyes widened and smilingly said, "well, yes, of course!"

We all giggled.

I giggled even though that "tail" was about to be inserted into my anus.

Without being told I presented my bare derrière. However, because my arms were so tightly bound, I couldn't bend over without falling. Sassa held me up from the front so could bend down somewhat. I planted my feet wide and thrust my butt out.

Gloria moaned, "Oh that beautiful little ass."

Sassa said "That's our ass. We own it. It's part of our slave property."

This time I moaned. Those words hit my right in my loins, right in the center of my sexual imagination, igniting my flames.

To be owned as a desired sex slave. Mmmmm. Ohhhhh.

Sassa told me, "don't worry, sweet slave, I put gobs of desensitizing lube on it."

Gloria gently pushed the butt plug in, in and out, in and out, eventually getting the thick part in deep enough for the plug to hold. It had to stay while I ran, pranced and jumped. It had a tail hanging from it.

I moaned and grunted softly during Gloria's work. Sassa managed to caress my naked breasts as she kept me from falling forward.

My sex juices were flowing. A lot. I was so turned on they trickled down my inner thighs.

When the plug-tail was firmly in, Sassa helped me stand straight. Then she grabbed a long leash and clipped it to the ties keeping my arms in the harsh reverse prayer.

Handing the leash to Gloria, Sassa explained Gloria can stand in the middle of the meadow while I run around Gloria in a circle.

Sassa brandished a riding crop.

"Gloria, we will work as a team training the slave. You will be able to see better from the side whether she's raising her knees high enough and otherwise prancing well. Whenever she's not, I'll use this crop. I'll be listening.

You can also tell her when you'd like her to go faster or slower."

Gloria grinned and pointed to my glistening thighs.

"That kind of talk seems to get the slave's juices flowing."

I blushed and whimpered. Oh yes, I was in erotic yearning. I clenched the butt plug and thrust my hips forward and then around.

"Oooo slave, that turns me on. Do that again" ordered Gloria.

So I did. My naked bare pussy thrust forward as if it were trying to find relief.

I continued to trickle sex juices as I thrust into the air.

Gloria knelt in behind me.

"Raise your right leg, slave."

I obeyed and I felt her move the tail up, causing the plug to move inside me.

I moaned louder.

Gloria touched the inside of my thigh.

"Yes, that's sex juice alright," Gloria verified.

"Oh mistress" I moaned softly.

Gloria stood and moved away until the leash was taught. Sassa moved behind me and slide the crop from my flank down the the side of my leg to my knee.

Sassa tightened the face harness and nodded to Gloria.

"OK, slave!" She suddenly shouted. "Start prancing, knees high!"

I had never heard Gloria shout before and it startled me. It caused a good burst of adrenaline and I pranced forward energetically.

Sassa had trained me before. Remembering the feel sting of her crop I raised my knees very high.

To prance like this brings me to another level of humiliation. I'm being so very obedient, but in a more active way. Striving to bring my knees unnaturally high. I'm performing. Like an animal.

Naked. Hands bound behind in a particularly helpless way. Face harness and bit. Feeling the butt plug firmly full my anus. Feeling the tickle of the tail against the backs of my legs. Leashed.

Gloria giving orders. Sassa ready to sting me with the rising crop.

I had to concentrate and breathe hard, but I could still feel this was one of the most erotically humiliating ways to be a total sex slave, at least to me.

Whenever I saw my knee raised high, I felt the erotic humiliation of obeying. Whenever Gloria or Sassa praised my performance and effort, I was on a slave high for doing well and pleasing my owners.

Whenever I was chastised or otherwise told how I could do better, I was disappointed in myself, found I desperately wanted to please my lover-mistresses. I perversely both did not and did like the sting of the crop.

Soon my sweat added to the juices to make my naked skin glisten in the sun. I little saliva also escaped my mouth, less than usual, trickling down my chin and neck and on to my chest.

I'm not sure how long this went on by the clock but it seemed long to me.

They stopped for a water break. We walked to the shaded blanket, my deep breathing loud.

As we walked Gloria admired my flat abdomen verbally and my sweaty derrière with her left hand.

After I kneeled on the blanket Sassa took the face harness completely off and Gloria gently poured water into my mouth.

Gloria noted my arms were red from the tight ties. Sassa added it's probably also because of the exercise, and agreed it's almost time to take that off. But Sassa recommended first Gloria start imprinting with alternating pleasure pain.