Lesbian Slave Island Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I indicated I needed to pee.

Sassa and Gloria smiled at each other.

Gloria told me that reminded them of another item in their plan.

I found myself smiling at Gloria. What a deviant sub I was.

Gloria said she hoped this wouldn't be a negative imprinting, but I must pee into a large bowl and drink some of it.

Gloria asked me to share my feelings about that.

"Mistress, it adds to your conquest of me, to show you utterly control me. It's an opportunity for me to submit utterly and show my slavish obedience and love.

If only it were your pee I could also worship you more."

"Wow!" Gasped Gloria. "I was worried you'd be turned off."

"It is awful but the symbolism is erotic. A way to utterly submit. A way for you to show you actually own me as property."

Gloria nodded.

I kept knees very wide over the porcelain bowl. It appeared designed for the purpose, and one that farms without running water might have. Maybe it's an antiqie.

Acutely aware of their stares, I peed. It seemed a long time because of their attention.

Sassa handed Gloria a plastic cup, which she used to scoop. I knelt on the grass knees wide, subserviently, arms still tightly bound behind, butt plug still filling my anus.

I lovingly gazed up into Gloria's eyes as she brought the cup to my lips.

She was careful to tilt the cup gently, though that gentleness prolonged the humiliating ritual.

Oh it was awful but I loved it. My sex tingled. I was delighted Gloria would do that to me.

"Before we undo the arm bindings, let's see whether the slave can drink from the bowl without her arms to help her balance," smiled the wicked Sassa.

If I weren't in superb physical shape I couldn't have done it, or not as well, but I managed it with careful placement of my knees and leveraging my core muscles.

i feared plunging my face into the bowl, but succeeded in lapping some up, though my nose and chin became wet.

Sassa pulled me up holding the arm ties. She undid them and I thanked her as I rubbed my freed arms.

Gloria drank some water, brought her face close to mine and poured water from her mouth to rinse my face.

Next she was watering me from her mouth.

Water got onto my shoulders and chest which was nice after sweating.

They both dried me off and lathered me with sunscreen and applied insect repellent. The insects were starting to appear.

Sassa announced it was time for the first main imprinting exercise.

She handed Gloria a bunch of clips.

Gloria's eyes sparkled as I knelt subservient, knees wide, back arched, chest out, hands behind my back.

"OK. I admit I'm going to love this. And you want me to show I can do this, so I have no reason to hold back."

Gloria said it with certainty but her eyes revealed she was still asking me.

"Yes mistress. Your slave expects pain, and understands this is hard slave training. Your slave begs to be shown she is in your power. Take your pleasure from my pain, my screams and cries are gifts to you and only arouse your slave more."

Gloria repeated her customary "wow" several times.

"Ohhh you get me so wet, slave."

Sassa rubbed one of my nipples before Gloria confidently clasped a tight metal clip onto it.

Ohhh that did hurt. I winced and bared my teeth but did not make a sound.

The same for my other nipple.

Sassa handed Gloria plastic clips that appeared would have a milder grip than the metal ones.

"Those are for labia."

I widened my knees further and thrust my hips up to make it easier for Gloria.

Gloria bent close and held my left labia out.

"So wet" she said softly.

I inhaled sharply when the first clip closed.

Soon four plastic clips help tightly to labia, two for each side.

My nipples really hurt, but the pain was transforming into a full ache over time.

Gloria played with my labia and occasionally touched my clit. I moaned softly.

Gloria locked my wrists together again behind my back. While there she caressed my glutes again. My derrière seemed to be a favorite part for her.

Sassa kept reminding Gloria to be hard in applying pain, and alternating with pleasure.

Whenever Gloria's hand became wet with my juices, she'd have my clean them with my mouth.

I stood so Gloria could flog me.

A spreader bar kept my legs wide for more serious flogging up into my loins. As the flogger became wet with my sex juices it made a different sound when it landed, and hurt more.

Gloria started to use a dildo for the pleasure part. She particular enjoyed making me suck my juices off it.

After Sassa was sure Gloria would not be too soft on me, she said it was time for her to go and leave us alone for three hours. We both noticed her expression had turned sad. In fact, she seemed forlorn.

Gloria comforted her.

"I'll miss you. And you'll be back soon enough."

I broke position to kneel and kiss her feet.

"We love you," added Gloria. I nodded vigorously.

Sassa smiled but something was still wrong."Silly me," she said. "It's only three hours."

"Thank you for everything, Sassa" said Gloria as she stepped close.

"I'll help you feel better when you return." Gloria smiled mischievously, put her arms around her, and planted a deep kiss on her lips.

With a nervous voice, Gloria told Sassa she always admired her but thought they'd never be real friends because of their economic differences.

Sassa's eyes widened.

"No, never. I don't want to money to put distance between us. Ever. Just think of our money as a buying us all some freedom."

They looked at me, the slave.

"Ironically, freedom for Lisa to be the love slave she dreamed of being," said Sassa with a smile at me.

"Well, I'm glad that topic was brought up. As well as love. It's been a deep morning. But let's keep it going when I get back.

In the meantime, you two go at it. No inhibitions."

At that, Sassa abruptly strode off, wiping her eye, leaving us looking at one another.

"May your slave speak?" asked humbly.

Gloria nodded.

"Sassa... that is, my owner Sassa will be ok. It is wonderful actually that she cares so much."

"Yes it is. Maybe we'll even become a throuple."

"What?"

"A three-way marriage."

I smiled. And my pussy tingled imagining these two dominating me for life.

"Romantic idea, mistress," I smiled.

"You and I met only the other day, but when you know, you know, they say. But of course we don't know yet, I think, how can we, but one thing is for sure, I have amazing feelings for you and an incredible amount of lust. I can't believe I have you to myself for three whole hours."

Gloria's pretty face glowed with happiness.

I bowed my head and said, "I am yours, mistress."

Gloria dropped to her knees to take my face in her hands and deeply French-kiss me.

"Oh Lisa, I mean slave, your are sooo cute."

Gloria returned to thrusting her tongue into my mouth, then kissing and nibbling my face, neck and shoulders.

I felt wonderful. Beautiful Gloria was crazy about me.

After caressing my breasts and thighs, Gloria eventually stopped and stood.

"Time for training. As you said, to make you feel totally owned by me."

I bowed again. "Take me, mistress. I am your property."

"This will also train me. I'll know I am your mistress, and learn some of the many many things I can do with you."

My juices were flowing.

Gloria set an alarm. For the next thirty minutes Gloria was relentless. It was almost all erotic discipline, very little pleasure stimulation during that half hour.

As she made me wince and yelp, several times she talked about how she was giving me what I needed, and wanted to prove to me she was a tough enough domme.

I actually encouraged her, despite my fears of too much pain. I even told her to not be afraid to make me cry.

I can't believe I said that... it was my high state of arousal (really dripping those juices) as well as my attraction to Gloria.

Perhaps because of my saying that, she did succeed in making me cry briefly. To her credit, she did not let up because of my crying. I didn't use my safe squeal so she continued.

I was proud of her.

She had cuffed me with arms overhead to a huge tree branch. Only one of my feet could touch the ground, so there was tension on at least one arm and sometimes both when I would raise my legs as a reaction to the whip.

The tailed butt plug was still in me and the clips on my nipples and labia.

My whole body was exposed, vulnerable to the whip and floggers she used.

Gloria was not only whipping me. She was also edging me with her fingers and a dildo, frequently bringing me so very close to orgasm but skillfully denying me every time.

Well, I was also trying to avoid orgasm because I had been forbidden it, but that didn't mean I wasn't frustrated. Edging is bliss, but also difficult to handle emotionally.

Liquid poured down my legs, revealing just how highly aroused I was.

Some of the whip landings were very painful.

My crying was due to a moment of orgasmic frustration, combined with a surprise hard whip landing on my nipple. The landing had vibrates the nipple clip.

Gloria paused until I stopped crying, but she did not console me, did not say anything. Then she continued for at least another 15 minutes of making me whimper and yelp and writhe.

At the conclusion of that session, she approached me for what I thought would be another round of edging, but she instead provided some tenderness.

Caressing my hair and then kissing me gently on the lips, she told me how much she was loved this.

I expressed my happiness about that. It was also wonderful because I knew that of my fantasies were to continue, it's crucial for her to enjoy it.

"I feel guilty that I am loving doing this to you, and that I want to do much more to you."

I shook my head. "No mistress, you are very good at this. You mustn't think that. You are giving so much to me, I cannot fully express my gratitude."

Gloria appeared puzzled but happy.

"You're what they call a 'pain slut' then?"

"I don't know about that, but your slave craves this."

Gloria paused, then spoke in her calm way, "I don't know what to call me either, all I know is that this is incredibly hot."

I smiled and moaned as she caressed my sides and breasts. She rested her hand on the clamped nipple that had caught the whip.

"I'm admiring the whip marks on your - on my slave's body."

"Yes, I am your slave, mistress. This is your body to enjoy. Your slave is very happy you admire your handiwork."

Our eyes met again.

"Your slave is honored to wear your marks."

"Oh slave, that's so hot."

Gloria kissed me for a good long time, her hands wandering my helplessly exposed skin.

She fingered me and brought the juice-soaked fingers to my mouth again several times.

Then she fingered me and brought my juice to HER mouth, to my delight.

After that, she fingered herself and tasted herself. Then she had me taste her juices.

She enjoyed edging me for a while then, making me twist and writhe and building me up, only to repeatedly withdraw, leaving my panting, moaning and gushing more juices.

I begged her for just one orgasm, no one would know.

"Ohhh bad slave, such a bad slave" she teased, grinning with those perfect teeth.

"I'm going to get more of the equipment to discipline you for that!"

I begged forgiveness. Weakly because I wanted to be disciplined.

I noticed how slick my legs were from the sex juices. And looking down at my helpless nudity only aroused me more, inducing more juicing.

The first item Gloria brought was an inflatable gag. I felt controlled and humiliated as she pushed it into my opened mouth and slowly pumped it larger.

We looked directly into one another's eyes as my cheeks bulged. I mewed in humiliation as I saw the enjoyment in her eyes and face.

I thought, "She's really enjoying her power over me. Good..."

I could feel a wave of bliss in my groin from the erotic humiliation of having my mouth filled and cheeks bulging out while she smiled in enjoyment. I was in her power and I turned her on. And that turned me on.

She undid the nipple and labia clips.

My groans were loud despite the gag. I writhed. That was very painful as the blood rushed back.

As her hands explored my body, she told me she would start whipping me again, but not to worry, she would be super careful not permanently harm such a hot little body.

But she did want to make me wince and dance and maybe even cry again.

I nodded and tried to speak but only muffled sounds came out.

She smiled to wanted to hear her slaves thoughts, and deflated the gag, pulling it out along with a stream of saliva.

"Mistress. Your words to arouse me," I gasped.

And then I whispered, "and may your slave humbly and respectfully say she is proud of being owned by one who would say such words."

Gloria paused at that, smiling at me.

"You may, slave. That's ok to tell me. As you feel your need, tell me of what you're feeling. I'm fascinated.

Gloria continued, "You did just say I owned you. Sadly, not yet, but I hope to be an owner tonight. Your and my performance tonight will help make that happen. You will try hard, slave?"

"Oh yes, mistress! I would do anything for you," I admitted, then blushed and looked down.

She paused.

Lifting my chin, she watched my expression as she asked "anything?"

"Yes mistress."

"You sound as if you would do more than you are already required to...beyond context limits. You even sound as if you've fallen in love with me..."

"Yes mistress. Perhaps it's a deep crush so far, since we only met recently, but I am feeling that way."

"You've already something like that. I believe you. This is wonderful. My little love slave."

She kissed me tenderly.

"Did you fall for me when I whipped you just now?"

"Mistress, my love, or passion for you, deepened."

"Do you love all your owners and mistresses?"

"Right now I can only think of you. I'm obsessed with you now. You are all."

Gloria smiled coyly, "because I have total power over you right now."

I didn't hesitate, "that's only part of it, mistress, but yes, that's a factor. I can only think now that you are so beautiful and I want to be with you and to be totally owned and controlled and dominated and taken care of by you."

My hips thrust in desire. I licked my lips.

Gloria grinned, "I bet you say that to all your mistresses."

I wasn't sure how to respond. I was truly feeling that for her, but I also felt love and lust for the others, each of a slightly different quality.

Still grinning, Gloria told me she is so absolutely loving dominating me and didn't think she could ever get enough.

"You're so adorable, and your face and body really attract me. And this bdsm stuff is even hotter in real life than online, at least with you."

I beamed, my heart skipping a beat. Another beautiful and nice female to domme me, more of my dream come true.

I told Gloria I have a sense that she understands my fantasies and needs well. And that I am extremely attracted to her. To be alone with her was a rush.

Gloria smiled and remarked I was blushing.

I replied, "it's good I told you what I'm feeling because that's in the deal."

Gloria said she'll be honest and open also.

She was feeling attraction, lust, and a newfound bliss in having me to herself, to revel in my naked sensuousness and to provoke intense emotions out of me.

Gloria puts her arms around my naked and sweating torso to deeply and lovingly kiss me.

She paused to walk behind me. She softly said "back to position." Kneeling, she squeezed and caressed my buttocks.

She ordered me flex and unflex them.

"Oh slave, I don't think I can ever get enough of this perfection."

She kissed my buttocks all over several times, taking her time.

Her love of my derrière did not spare them from being whipped.

With a sparkling lust in her eyes, she had me hanging from the big branch again.

Gloria enjoyed playing with my mind, sometimes appearing as if she were about to lash and other times suddenly lashing to catch me by surprise.

She loved to get me to react vocally, and surprising me worked best.

She had me panting, sweating, streaming need juices, whimpering, begging, yelping as much a so could through the gag. And yes, earlier had me crying.

Gloria told me she and Sassa had talked about all my emotions, how wonderful to draw them out of me. Sassa had confessed that my emotions while under erotic "torture" were a powerful aphrodiac to her.

"That's got to be a factor in her falling in love with you."

Gloria caressed my face.

"Sassa's not the only one who loves seeing your emotions, slave."

I smiled again, looking into her beautiful eyes.

She continued, "I admit that when you cried I was concerned, but you stopped crying quickly and seemed ok. So I kept going."

"Yes mistress. That was fine. I... I, your slave, apologizes for sounding like I approve or disapprove."

Gloria grinned, kissed me and replied, "Oh I do want to know what's in your mind, and heart."

"And by contract and promise I must tell all."

Gloria was still grinning, her eyes warm.

"Just like the bdsm articles say, bdsm is a way for people to be open, transparent, no games, observed Gloria.

"Yes mistress. I will share everything in my mind and heart to you. And to your mother and the sisters. And Stefania. When and as you wish."

"Wow."

I almost told her that's clearly her favorite word, but stopped.

"You were going to say something?"

"Yes mistress."

Gloria commanded me to go ahead, whatever it was.

So I told her she used the word "wow" about ten times so far today.

Gloria laughed sweetly.

"It's been a morning of wows, that's for sure."

She kissed me again.

Then she freed me from the branch, whereupon I groveled, thanked her for my discipline, kissing and licking her feet.

She collared and leashed me, helped me put kneepads on, and led me around the meadow. I was like a pet, though personally I hoped she wasn't into pet play, at least not all the time. Thankfully she didn't ask me to bark or wag or meow.

"Good, slave. That was hot," she praised me when we were back to the shaded blanket.

"You looked so scrumptious and sensuous crawling. Good girl, so obedient."

"Thank you mistress. I want to be obedient, absolutely obedient for you."

I kissed her toes.

"Stay on all fours."

Gloria went behind me and played with my derrière. After awhile she eased the butt plug out and set it aside on the grass.

She got another item: an inflatable butt plug with a long leash. It went in relatively easily.... And under Gloria's control began to expand.

Gloria ordered me to tell her how it felt as I expanded. I complied, letting her know both the physical and emotional sensations.

Physically of course it was filling me, to the point of discomfort, at which she stopped inflating - but only temporarily.

Emotionally I felt more and more her slave property, helpless to her power and imagination.

We smiled conspiratorially into one another's eyes at this.

She held her hand out for me to lick subserviently.

She inflated it more. My eyes closed in concentration, holding still.

A little more.

I was holding my breath and body rigid but realized I'd best relax. Gloria told me to breathe like a meditator.

"I've been reading bdsm articles and looking through websites every time I'm alone," smiled Gloria.

"I'm learning a lot more. And there's so much stuff that makes me wet.

"So many things I want to do to you."

I moaned in ecstasy over that last sentence.

"Yes, mistress, do it all to me. Your slave submits utterly. This is your slave property to enjoy."

I looked up in rapture.

Gloria rubbed my hair and kissed me. Then she inflated the butt plug more.