Lesbian Slave Island Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umpphhh" I groaned.

"Lunchtime," she announced.

She got out the picnic basket and laid out a nice plate, silver and napkin for herself.

"I'll be hand-feeding you" she beamed at me.

First some salad - for me, handfuls of lettuce crammed into my mouth. No salad dressing for me.

"I love my view as I dine," she smiled, looking at my breasts in particular. They were of course below me because my torso was horizontal, on my knees with my arms straight, holding me up.

She mostly finished eating herself, with lots of smiles at me, before I was fed more.

I enjoyed that Gloria also admired my shapely and fit shoulders and arms.

She hand fed more and then my lunch was interrupted as she had me sit up and put my arms behind.

It took her awhile to tie my wrists together and then elbows together. It was a process to get my elbows tightly together.

She adored her handiwork from behind and front, from where my thrust-out chest drew her focused attention.

"How lovely," she grinned as she caressed my breasts lovingly.

After playing with my nipples a bit she exclaimed, "oh, my slave needs some nutrition!"

She enjoyed hand feeding me lettuce, carrots and then tomatoes, one of which dripped onto my upturned breasts.

"I'll clean that up," she smiled.

To my delight she kissed and sucked my breasts clean.

Gloria became hot and bothered, sucking my nipples with greater and greater passion.

"Oh slave...I can't hold off any longer."

She stripped naked and wow, she was gorgeous all over.

She had me worship her breasts, and loved it when I flicked my tongue across her nipples.

She opened her legs and helped me fall safely forward. Soon my lips and tongue were blissfully hard at work, first kissing her inner thighs and the area around her labia.

She pushed my head in a little. I made mouth love to her wet labia.

Then plunging my tongue inside her hot and soaked tunnel and flicking her clitoris I drive her to loud moans and cries of bliss.

It wasn't long before my mouth was flooded with her liquids, pleasant to my taste, and she he'd my head as she went rigid and spasmed.

I sucked and licked and swallowed the nectar of my lovely mistress, not stopping because she had.

My continued ministrations caused another loud orgasm. Her cries of bliss were truly a song of happiness to me.

I loved it that she propped me up again to kiss, her tasting her own juices.

"Slave, I needed that. You're quite good, no surprise, you've had practice on the sisters."

She helped me stand, clipped a leash and we went for a stroll, both naked, but only I with elbows tied together, collared and leashed. With an inflated butt plug inside.

She hadn't cleaned my mouth, which I loved because I wanted her essence on me, and it was hot that she would taste herself whenever she kissed me, which was often.

She was chatty, repeating how she relished having me alone, marveling at the amount of fluid on my legs, teasing me about how aroused I must still be, could I even think straight that aroused, my nipples are so erect, how could I walk so well with the inflated butt plug still inside,

"Prance for me, darling" she beamed as she held my face for a kiss. I almost fell but had steadied me.

Holding the leash as I pranced beside her, I began to pant from the exertion, especially with the inflated plug up my ass, as she continued chatting.

"Oh my sweet slave, this is so much fun."

She told me she admired my slender waist, long, lean muscles, a beautifully toned body, firm, perfect buttocks perky breasts. Above all, she loved my sweet face with kind eyes.

"My darling slave, I cannot get enough of you. Let's go back to our love blanket."

She let me drink, first water, then her juices again as her third orgasm exploded.

Soon after she had to pee... Gloria had moved the urine bowl and emptied it in the woods earlier, and now filled it herself, though turning away from me. It was ok for her to watch me pee, but she didn't have to let me watch her.

"Since you adore me, and love my saliva and cunt juice, you should want to taste my other liquid, right?"

I was in such an incredibly aroused, worshipping and submissive state of mind that I actually did, and said so. (In a regular state of mind, would not so much).

"Yes, mistress, your slave worships you and craves your liquids."

I actually smiled at her.

"Wow, that was hot, slave. Good girl."

She had me balance on my spread knees and lean forward, using my core muscles to prevent falling my head into the bowl.

I carefully licked some.

"That was hardly any, slave."

I wrinkled my nose in distaste but was desperate to please Gloria. And the submissiveness of it made me even more wet.

I resolved to be a total sex slave and firmly placed my open mouth onto the surface of the liquid and sucked some up as if it were water from a crystal pond and I were supremely thirsty, which I really was.

I had to concentrate to be able to swallow it.

I submissively repeated my successful method.

Oh how humiliating as Gloria watched me with wide eyes.

I almost gagged but managed to swallow.

I decided I'd keep going until she told me to stop.

After the third I looked up at Gloria with some misery in my eyes.

"Wow, slave, you're doing well. Good girl. Drinking my pee" Gloria marveled.

It was disgusting but my pussy felt arousal over my utter submissiveness and obedience. And Gloria looked happy.

She allowed me to stop after the fourth got me coughing.

Gloria got rid of the bowl and contents.

I felt submissive bliss as my mistress praised me.

"Oh slave, you are such a slave, truly obedient. And kinky. I love that. You did that for me, your mistress..."

She patted my head and massaged my strained shoulders.

She cleaned me up herself, helping me rinse my mouth. Since she hadn't loosened the harsh elbow bindings, she had to if she didn't want her slave smelling of pee.

Dear reader, thank you for paying attention to the above details. If they aroused you 1% as much as I was aroused with Gloria, then you are feeling hot.

I'll finish this chapter summarizing the remainder of Gloria's 1-1 time with me that day:

Gloria energetically imprinted on me that she truly can dominate me, make me beg and whimper and feel totally owned.

She continued edging me - my legs were almosnt completely soaked with my sex fluids, some of it drying but continuously moistened anew with a fresh supply.

She got me mindlessly sex-crazed, a helpless and complete sex slave to her.

All her study of bdsm, and her pent-up sexual desires resulted in my being thoroughly used, dominated and enjoyed.

Gloria absolutely loved me as her sex toy. Whipped, humiliated, serving with my mouth, prancing, crawling, clamped, gagged and more, I loved it and I loved her for doing it.

And it was only mid-afternoon...