All Comments on 'Lesbian Tentacles Ch. 04'

by SuckMyPencil

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 5 years ago
I enjoyed the series

Happy to see another chapter. I really like the interplay between the two main characters, their willpower, and wondering where the story will lead next.

It seems inevitable that if it continues long enough, Queen will finally get what she wants from her host, and while if that was done too quickly it could damage her relationship with Natalie. But, if you're not feeling the inspiration to write the story, that's fine. I'd rather read the real story once its ready, than for you to feel like you have to just rush something out.

SuckMyPencilSuckMyPencilalmost 5 years agoAuthor
To jpz007

The potential for the queen to act against her wishes is something that I felt needed addressed, and I do have a plan in place for if/when I decide to act on it. I haven't openly stated it, but this story is inspired a lot by the Species movies and a few other concepts like tentacles and whatnot, so that's one aspect I felt needed to be included. As for how I intend to address that situation if it arises, I can assure you that it will be very fitting for the story.

Also, now that I have a more solid plan for this storyline, expect more to cum ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSuckMyPencil@SuckMyPencil
184 Followers
Quick update for everyone. I'm still kicking, but my time for writing is now almost entirely nonexistent. Working 6 days a week and using that 7th to get things done around the house and spend time with family leaves no room for much of anything else. I'm still taking notes wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES