Lesbian vs Slim Sexy Beauty Pt. 01

Story Info
Over weight lesbian desires cute brunette aerobics.
2.9k words
4.25
5.3k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dolly2
Dolly2
208 Followers

All characters are over the age of 18. When I stepped on the scale and looked down, I cringed as the electronic digits showed that my weight had now jumped to 177lbs. Staring at myself in the bathroom mirror I started mumbling. "Sharon, Sharon, Sharon what did you do to yourself. Lose weight. You look like the God dammed Goodyear blimp."

As I stepped off the scale I vowed to go on a diet and join a gym.

When I started to get dressed I thought about my upcoming date that I was going to have tonight. It was with another butch lesbian who was just like me. Her name was Beth and we had just recently met at the Pussy club. The Pussy club, that's where I worked as a bartender and part time bouncer. Whenever a drunken bitch would get out of line I would Kick her ass into the street, which for me was a very special perk that always managed to get my panties wet. I started remembering about this one college girl as I pulled my pants up. She gave me alot of sass and back talk so I put her over my knee and then pulled her pants down around her ankles and spanked her ass red to the hoots and howl's of all the other patrons at the bar. Getting back to my date Beth was fat and ugly just like me which was totally depressing as I felt at age 32 my sex life was a complete failure and what I really needed was to find some fresh young thing but that was something sorely missing at the Pussy club..

During the following weeks I did a little research into joining an aerobics club and finally found a place called Galaxy Health. The only reason why I picked it was because of the cute sexy model they had on their website. I was now sitting in the parking lot in my Honda Civic just a few yards away from the Galaxy gym. It had to be the most uncomfortable thing of my life as I thought about getting out of the car and starting my first session. The truth was I was embarrassed, 177lbs 5'4" my hair dyed a bright orange and to make it worse I wore a blue lycra gym outfit that showed every bulge of my fat. When I left the car and entered the gym I really didn't care what any of those straight skinny bitches thought of me. I was here to lose weight,period, but I had to admit I felt like total crap as those girls were looking at me as if I was some kind of a sea monster. All except for one, her name was Kris and she was a fuckng goddess.

Kris was the most beautiful girl I had ever laid eyes on she was slim and sexy and wore her dark brown hair in a ponytail, which for me was a real turn on. Kris's stretch pants accented every curve in her body especially around her mound and the crack in her ass. It was the kind of ass you would love to spank. in fact it begged to be to be spanked. Every time she'd twist her frame my pussy would be getting wetter and wetter. I just hoped that the other people in the gym who were looking at the stain between my legs thought it was nothing more than fat girl sweat. When the session was over I gathered the courage to sit down next to her at the juice bar and told her how I wished that I looked like her. I was expecting Kris to ignore me but I was wrong as we began to have a conversation. As it turned out she was very sympathetic with my weight problem as she told me about her best friend from college having the same problem. Kris went on to tell me about eating the proper foods, but I just stared at her lips as I all I wanted to do was to plunge my tongue into her mouth. Without realizing it my mouth was open and Kris noticed the metal stud in my tongue.

"Sharon what made you decide to put that metal thing in your tongue?"

I didn't want to tell her how I would use the stud to lick her pussy or how I also have a metal stud on my clit that I would use to fuck her until she was bone dry.

"Kris I was drunk when I did it."

She laughed at me.

"Sharon I think it gives you a sexy bad girl look."

Shit, Shit,Shit that drop dead beauty is flirting with me, stay cool I kept telling myself don't do something stupid.

After that we would spend every after session time at the juice bar just to talk. Kris told me she was 27 and worked as a copywriter for a mail-order house and also modeled some of their products. She told me that her male sexist boss forced her to model swimsuits and sexy underware for their new on line catalogue. "Sharon the absolute nerve of that bastard and when I complained to HR that fucking male creep told me he intended to watch me model the panties and he'd help me put on the bra. Men stink, a female boss would never treat me like that."

I laughed at Kris "At least you have a sex life nobody wants to see me without my clothes on."

"Sharon I'd rather be you than me. On my last date the guy tried forcing himslf on me because he paid for diner. Why can't guys be more like you."

As I watched Kris rattle on about how all men are pigs. I pictured my tongue swirling around in her mouth. I am so going to fuck this bitch.

My eyes were fixated on her lips and without thinking the words just plopped out of my mouth. "Kris have diner with me at my place."

"No, absolutely No."

My heart sank, as all my dreams of fucking that dark haired beauty went up on smoke.

"No Sharon its my treat, we will have diner at my place. I'll teach you how to eat healthy. Give me your cell number and I'll text you my address."

I started to wet myself as I pictured eating her pussy, I hope she screams when she cums, I Iike it when girls scream.

"Sharon wear something nice, after all we girls should be able to dress up in sexy clothes without any fear of being molested by some asshole guy who can't keep his hands to himself."

I felt my juices oozing down my inner thigh.

That night I fingered myself as I imagined Kris begging me to fuck her. To think someone as beautiful and hot as Kris who was obviously flirting with me, it had to be my biceps. I remember back at the gym she asked if I could make a muscle that's when she told me that I was amazing. My other hand was now tweaking my nipple as I continued to master-bate myself and just when I was about to cum the phone rang, it was Kris.

"Hello"

"Hi Sharon it's me Kris. Sorry to call you so late but I was wondering if you would do me a favor. You don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"Kris, what is it that you want."

"Sharon that guy I told you about keeps calling me. I'll be all alone this weekend and I'm really afraid, so will you sleep over here with me?"

"Kris sure, I'll kick his ass if he bothers you."

"Thank you so much but I have to warn you it's a small bed that we will be sharing. Hope that's not a problem."

"Kris I like to sleep without any clothes on are you good with that?"

"Sharon I can't believe you just said that I also like to sleep butt naked

Again thank you so much Sharon your my hero."

When I heard tbe words butt naked my thighs slammed together as I reached my orgasm.

It was finally saturday and I was busy packing my stuff for the sleep over, change of clothes, fresh panties, pair of handcuffs and a leather strap. Yep I was all set. Kris insisted that we dress up in something feminine and sexy so I wore a black mini dress that barely covered my fat ass with a pair of matching black panties. Why she wanted me to wear a dress was beyond me after all I'm a very butch person who likes to dress in jeans and T- shirts but I guess it's part of her elaborate seduction. Kris is an idiot all I want to do is rip her clothes off and fuck her brains out, but she is a beautiful idiot so I went along with it.

Wow was all I could say when she opened tbe door. Kris was dressed in a very short blue sundress with matching pale blue high heels, her dark brown hair was no longer in a pony tail but was loosely cascading about her shoulders. She put her arms around me and gave me a hug with a slight brush of her lips agsinst my cheek. Her perfume was so intoxicating it reminded me of the sweat scent of virgin pussy.

"Kris you look beautiful twirl around. Kris lift your dress I want to see your panties."

"Sharon your crazy I'm not going to do that."

"Stop being a prude after all you been modeling underware for that sexist boss of yours and besides were both girls."

She bit her lower lip and raised the hem of her sundress allowing me to see her pale blue panties. I in turn raised my black mini dress displaying my black panties that's when we both starting laughing. After that we settled down with small talk. When we finished diner Kris and myself sat on the sofa drinking wine that's when things began to get interesting. She showed me the awful text messages her former date had sent her. He accused her of being a cock teasing bitch who should go straight to hell and be raped by tbe Devil himelf.

"Sharon why can't guys be more like you instead of all the animals I've met lately."

I took that as the signal to make my move, so I put my hand on her naked thigh just below the hem line of her sundress and lowered my lips towards hers. but she pushed me away. This time I moved my hand under her dress and again tried to press my lips to hers but she grabbed me by my wrist halting its upward trek to her panty clad pussy.

"What are you doing, stop it, Sharon I really mean it stop what you are doing."

"Come on Kris you know you want it, your been flirting with me all week, invite me over, tell me to wear something sexy and then ask me to sleep completely naked with you while the two of us are sharing a small bed. So spread your legs bitch and I'll give you the finger fucking of your life."

" Sharon what are you talking about I've never flirted with you or led you on."

" Bullshit you've been begging me to fuck you."

"Sharon you poor thing you've developed a girl crudh on me. I can't help it if I'm beautiful and your not."

" That ex boyfriend of yours was right. Your nothing more than a cunt teasing bitch that deserved to be fucked by a butch lesbian like me."

" Sorry Sharon but I am not interested in having any kind of perverted sex with a fat ugly bitch like you, so go to hell, your no different than all of the other animals who've been trying to get into my pants. So fuck off you lousy Dyke bitch."

"Bitch"

"Whore"

"Ouch"

I saw stars as Kris dug ber nails into my wrist. When I pulled my hand out from under her dress she used the opportunity to push me away and then started slapping me across my face. I finally grabbed her by her wrists and wrestled with her on tbe sofa until she was now laying flat on her back. That's when I mounted her and managed to pin both her arms to her sides by using my elbows. We were now both breathing in heavy pants as I started to grind my body into hers. Although we were both fully dressed I could feel her soft sexy body wriggling underneath me. Using both of my hands I trapped her head so it couldn't move that's when I kissed her full on the mouth. Kris kept her lips closed preventing me from plunging my tongue past her pretty white teeth so I realeased my hold on her arms, big mistake as the next thing I knew both of us rolled off the sofa onto the carpeting. Kris was now on top of me slapping my head. When she felt satisfied that I would stop molesting her she definitely stood up, hands on hips.

"Sharon get your fat dyke ass out of my house."

looking up I could clearly see her blue panty clad pussy. "Not so fast bitch, I'll only be leaving when I have your cum soaked panties in my back pocket."

Reaching up I grabbed a handful of Kris's sundress and yanked it down while she instinctively held on to the upper half of the flimsy garment. It didn't take long before the sound of ripping clothes filled the room as her dress was torn in half exposing her pale blue panty and matching bra to my lust filled eyes. Kris immediately tried to cover her exposed panty with her hands giving me the opportunity to grab her leg and twist it causing the dark haired beauty to lose her balance and land face forward on the floor. Before Kris knew what hit her I sat on her back grabbing a fist full of hair with one hand and yanked it backwards and then with my free hand I started to spank her ass. When I stopped spanking her I used both hands like I was a cowgirl in heat as I rode the bitchs back with both of mine hands which were now firmly wrapped in her hair. I could now feel my black panties getting damper and damper as my orgasm finally exploded. Shifting position I turned around so I was now facing her ass and pulled what was left of her sundress up her hips and started to spank Kris's pale blue panty bottom with one painful whack after another.

"Stop, please stop, Sharon I'm begging you please stop"

"Is Kris going to behave herself or should I tan your ass some more?""

"Please stop I'll do what ever you want."

I told her not to move an inch and quickly unzipped my black mini dress And then unhooked the bra. Stepping out of my clothes I was now only wearing my black panties. Next I rumaged through my sleepover bag and took out the handcuffs. Kris was still laying on the floor crying her eyes out but she stopped her sobbing as I removed the tattered remnants of her sundress. Next I unhooked her bra and turned her over on her back, it was a bit of a struggle but I was able to strip her of her bra leaving Kris only dressed in her pale blue panties and matching high heels. The real struggle took place when I handcuffed both of her wrists to her front and not behind her back which I guess surprised her as it still allowed her to resist me. Satisfied with my handy work I led Kris by her long dark brown hair over to the sofa and placed her on my lap facing me. The crotch of her blue panty was up against my black panty as we both looked at each other. "Kris don't fight me or I'll tan your ass raw and when you beg me to stop I won't, do you understand?" She nodded her head and pleaded with me not to hurt her. When I was sure Kris wasn't going to resist I placed her handcuffed wrist over my head so our lips were only inchs apart.

"Open your mouth bitch."

I plunged my tongue into her mouth exploring every bit of it but her pink tongue was still evading mine. All of that changed as I lowered my right hand and cupped the crotch of her panty and began gently rubbing it. Her hot breath began huffing and puffing into my face. Her mouth was now glued to mine as her tongue was now eagerly dueling with my own. The more we tongue fucked the faster Kris began humping my hand as my finger was now pushing the thin fabric of her panty deeper and deeper into her wet slit. When her orgasm approached her hands squeezed the back of my neck as she started screaming into my mouth, but just as she wad about to cum I denied her the release that her body craved.

I removed her hands from around my neck and used the key to remove her handcuffs. Kris who was still panting just looked at me not knowing what was next. That's when I dumped her ass off my lap onto the floor. Kris was at first speechless but then she begged me to stay.

"Sharon you can't leave me like this I need to cum, for god's sake don't go."

Smiling to myself I got dressed and left but I did tell her I'd see her back at the gym.

.

continued in part 2

Dolly2
Dolly2
208 Followers