Lesbian vs Slim Sexy Beauty Pt. 02

Story Info
Kris continues flirting with Sharon.
1.5k words
4.28
3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dolly2
Dolly2
209 Followers

It was two weeks later and Kris and myself barely made eye contact at the gym let alone speak with each other. I had to admit I really missed her. It probably was my imagination but I could swear she was still flirting with me, flirting with me it seemed more like torture as she would flaunt her sexy body every chance she could.

I finally said to myself enough is enough and sat down next to her at the juice bar. " Kris I'm sorry about what happened, I was out of line."

"Sharon trying to rape me is a bit more than 'out of line.'"

" Hey I'm sorry but we both know how much you enjoyed it."

"How dare you say that I didn't enjoy anything about that night."

"Kris you screamed into mouth when you were on the way to have a mind blowing orgasm."

Kris's face turned red and she told me to go to hell. That's when I poured it on by telling her I could smell the scent of wet pussy when I spanked her ass. I really had no idea if she liked it or not but I obviously hit a raw nerve when she gasped.

"Kris your getting wet just thinking about me putting you over my knee."

"Go to hell."

I watched Kris as she walked away from the juice bar deliberately wiggling that cute ass of hers just to drive me crazy. This game of hers went on for days as she would pretend to come on to me only to call me terrible horrible names if I responded to her false flirting. Meanwhile my life was rapidly changing for the better. I now had a chance to buy the Pussy Club and I also managed to lose 12lbs at the gym, but the best of all I became friends with the aerobics instructor which seemed to be driving Kris nuts. She went out of her way to let me know that the instructor thought I was an asshole and it was only out of pity that she was being nice to me. That's when I realized she was jealous. Kris was jealous, that bitch didn't want me to flirt with another woman.

later on that day I managed to get Kris alone in the changeroom. That's when I pushed her up against the wall. "I'm coming over to your place tonight, so wear something sexy because I'm going to rip it all off and spank your cunt teasing ass red and then after that I'll throw your naked body on the bed and fuck you until you pass out, I'll be there at 8:00 be ready."

Kris was in complete shock as I smashed my mouth on hers and at the same time put my hand between her legs and started to massage her cunt. Kris put her hands on my shoulders trying to push me off with little success. When I broke the kiss she just looked at me saying nothing and then slapped me across my face.

"Remember to wear something sexy and I want you to leave your hair in a ponytail. 8:00 O'clock bitch."

When I got back home I took a quick shower and changed into a pair of my dirty blue jeans and stained T- shirt. I wanted Kris to see the real me not someone dressed in a short mini.after all I was coming over to her place to fuck but all that changed when the phone rang, it was my boss.

"Sharon I hate to tell you this but we had a small kitchen fire at the Pussy Club so whatever plans you have cancel them and get here ASAP."

I was so pissed, all my plans for fucking Kris just went puff as I drove to work. When I finally got there it turned out to be nothing more than smoke damage. The new short order cook we hired was an idiot by letting a simple grease fire get out of hand.

Five hours later I headed back to my home at the Green Garden apartment complex. Jake the manager told me that he let my girlfriend into my place with his spare key. As I walked up the stairs to my apartment I thought to myself what the fuck is that fat dyke doing here I broke up with Beth a week ago just after I met Kris. When I put the key in the door I realized it was unlocked. I was expecting Beth to hug me and tell me how much she missed me but was I in for a surprise, a very big surprise indeed. Coming out of my bedroom was none other than Kris dressed in a beige trench coat.

"I shouldn't be here but when you didn't show up I thought maybe something happened to you and just to let you know I'm not here for sex. In fact Sharon I'll never have sex with you and it's late so I'm going home."

I closed the door behind me and turned the lock. "Kris take off the coat your not going anywhere."

"I won't, you can't make me stay, don't you understand that I'm not under any circumstances having sex with a degenerate pervert like you."

I Ignored all of Kris's pleas to let her ago and instead started to undress myself. First off was my sneakers then my T-shirt and last my blue jeans until I was only wearing my white cotton panties.

Kris looked like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming car as I walked over to her, before she knew it my hands undid the belt of her trench coat in a few more seconds I had it falling off her shoulders onto the floor. She was fucking beautiful, Kris wore a pearly white satin nightie with a matching satin panty. I stepped back and let my white cotton panties slide past my hips letting it fall down around my ankles. I then kicked them off exposing my shaved pussy, that's when she panicked.

"Sharon I'm so sorry but I can't I thought maybe that I could let you touch me that's why I came over but now that see you completely naked I just can't bring myself to have your flesh rub against mine. I know that you want our relationship to go to the next level but I can't lower myself to do that."

I grabbed Kris by her neck and forced her lips to mine but she pushed me away that's when I lost it and dragged her by her ponytail forcing her into my bedroom. I finally put my naked ass down on the back end of my bed and then roughly placed Kris over my lap. With my left hand firmly gripping her dark haired ponytail I then used my right to tan her white satin panty. Kris's cheeks would clinch together each time I swatted her sexy ass. When she finally stopped fighting back I let my fingers caress her sensitive cunt which forced her to squirt little droplets of cum into the crotch of her panties. The faster I rubbed her pussy the shorter her breathing became until finally her legs began to twitch as her orgasm took over.

"My turn bitch." That's when I dumped her on the floor and put her back up against the side of the bed so her beautiful face was now looking up at my bald snatch. When I lowered my cunt to her quivering lips I could see that her eyes looked like saucers as my pussy began riding her face. At first she tried to twist her head to the side but in the end her arrogant nose was soon rubbing against the silver stud in my clit.

"Suck me good bitch, get your tongue in there, work it around, oh yeah baby that's it."

I felt Kres's hands grabbing my fat ass as she eagerly slurped my pussy. It felt like a bolt of lightning as she tickled my swollen clit with the tip of her tongue, that's when I exploded, shooting my hot juices into Kris's beautiful mouth. It took awhile for me to stop humping her cum soaked face but when I did she looked so fucking hot. I helped her off the floor and pulled her white satin nightie over her head, next I took off her panty bottom. She was completely naked like me that's when I put her on the bed and climbed on top. Kris and myself were breast to breast our nipples touching each other's my bald mound was over hers. I humped her slow and easy her hands were on my hips guiding my every thrusts so they matched her eager hungry cunt. I don't remember how many times that night we both had mind blowing orgasms but we did it till the wee hours of the morning.

Three years later I watched my waitress at the Pussy Club wiggle her sexy ass in those short short daisy dukes which she loves to wear. I watched her flirting with the woman at the bar, driving all of them crazy with lust but I still had to admit Kris had the most spankable ass I ever saw and I am so going to fuck her brains out.

The End

Dolly2
Dolly2
209 Followers