Lesbian Wedding Videographer

Story Info
One lucky guy and his camera join a happy lesbian couple.
2.3k words
4.47
11.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful Summer's day and I couldn't have been happier for Lola and Chrissy. Lola was one of my best friends and Chrissy brought out the best in her. I'd drunk, I'd eaten, I'd cried. Even in my bespoke designer suit, I looked like a chump who'd borrowed it from a mate next to the worldly, stylish, downright beautiful people with whom they surrounded themselves. But I did have my brand new camera - a birthday present to myself, I was capturing stunning memories and speech videos in glorious 4K. Something I apparently mentioned a little too frequently.

The wedding had taken place in one of those old manor houses the English do so well; the function rooms look like royal suites and the bedrooms like prison cells. Having complained about my initial booking, I was upgraded. What they neglected to tell me was that I'd been moved into a room next to, and with a window looking directly inside, the honeymoon suite.

The couple had made several jokes about the situation, many of them hinging on Chrissy's bisexuality. Lola had a running joke that she had "proven" to her that women were better. And to be honest, she made a very good case - effortlessly pretty, with straight black hair and a lithe body which she usually hid in baggy clothes, but today her wedding suit and fitted blouse showed off her cute, peachy butt and the peaks of her incredibly perky breasts. The majority of the jokes though were of course at my expense.

Lola's a good enough friend that her telling people I'd just met that I was some kind of peeping tom pervert seemed in good fun, at first. Then she kept making the same joke, squeezing my arm and then saying

"...so don't be surprised if you see him hanging around in the middle of the night. We'll probably have just kicked him out of our room!"

"Darling," I said, using our cutesy, both-ways nickname for each other. "Is it entirely necessary to imply that I'm a raging pervert to fifty complete strangers?"

Lola laughed. "OK, yeah I guess I have said that a lot. But," she leaned in and whispered in my ear, "I promise I'll make it up to you." I must have looked confused. Taking me by the hand, she pulled me in the direction of the bar.

Several hours later, the party ended when the hotel bar closed at 1 AM, thirteen hours after everyone started drinking. By the time I retired back to my room and got out of my suit, the only things I expected to hear from Lola and Chrissy's suite next door was room service, and possibly vomit. But instead, I could hear music. Soul... some r'n'b... I realised I was hearing the newlyweds' sex playlist, and stepped away from the wall.

Not two minutes later, I heard my phone vibrate. It was a message from Lola.

"Darling - if you've still got battery left on that wonderful camera of yours, could you come to our room? We need a favour. The door is open." Anything for Lola. I pulled on a pair of loose joggers and slipped out.

Sure enough, the door was ajar. I crept through it and closed it quietly behind me, then turned to see the suite. It was impressive - a chandelier hanging from the ceiling and a huge living room area that I could just about make out in the near-dark; the only light was coming from the half-open door to the bedroom - faded halfway. Mood lighting.

"In here."

Lola's head an part of her shoulder appeared from behind the door. Even in the dim light, I could tell she was naked. I started to piece things together as I stepped into their bedroom. Candles flickered on every surface, and in the centre was a huge four-poster bed. Chrissy was already under the covers, Lola had just rejoined her. They sat up, a Cheshire-Cat grin on both of their faces.

"Take a photo of us please!"

"If it's not too dark. Is it too dark?"

"A little yeah." I looked up and gave her a knowing smile. "Depends how much you want to be able to see."

"We want to see everything!" Chrissy sighed from the bed, rolling her head to reveal her hands were cuffed together

I turned up the dimmer until the camera could pick out the detail on the bed's curtains. I centred the couple and took a few shots. Dark but visible. Moody.

"Now try video!" Lola called out. I approached the bed, filming, to show them how the candles and moonlight were being captured on film. As I sat down on the bed to play it back, Lola leaned over and turned the dimmer to full power. Chrissy giggled and hid under the covers, but Lola - possessed by her idea now - jumped out of bed, tugging my arm to get up and join her.

She looked so good naked, and was mugging for the camera as I pointed it at her.

"Start filming me - and keep filming." she winked, held the bed sheet, and suddenly pulled it off in a theatrical, dramatic gesture. Chrissy lay prone in the centre, her legs tied to the bottom posts, her legs held apart.

I stepped forward, following Lola as she climbed onto the bed on all fours. I savoured the view from behind and then stepped round so I was parallel to her as she lowered her head and began to plant kisses on Chrissy's body. Her mouth, her neck, her arms, her breasts - moving her lips over her wife's skin at a glacial pace.

Lola pushed herself down the bed until her head was between Chrissy's knees, and started to lick the inside of her thigh. Chrissy was sighing and moaning, trying to thrust her restrained body in Lola's direction as Lola continued the tease. Her eyes looked into the camera and she beckoned me forward. I sat down on the bed, keeping the camera on Lola. She was framed in close-up, her right hand stroking Chrissy's clit, her fingers wet.

"Make sure you get her face for this," she whispered. I pushed up onto my knees and zoomed out slightly so Chrissy's whole body was in shot, top-down, with Lola's head and hand at the right of the frame. Chrissy gasped and threw her neck back, feeling three of Lola's fingers gently slide inside her. Her mouth opened into a huge smile, and she held it, groaning with pleasure as her first orgasm shot through her body.

I felt my own arousal pushing against the joggers and tried to focus on the task at hand.

Chrissy started to grind her hips and I zoomed back in as Lola closed her mouth around her clit. She was fucking Lola's hand now, rocking back and forth and moaning as I moved to get the view down Chrissy's body - Lola's head moving gently between her legs, her eyes watching her lover twist and turn against her bonds. Chrissy was onto another climax already, her breathing deep and her body shaking. No wonder she decided to marry a lesbian, I thought. We don't stand a chance.

I backed up onto my feet as Lola rose from between Chrissy's legs, lay across her body and kissed her, uncuffing her hands. I filmed the girls side on as they passionately kissed, each with one hand stroking the other. Chrissy shook off her blindfold, and smiled as she looked into the camera. She looked down, saw the unmistakable bulge below my waistband and pretended to be shocked - eyes wide, hand over her mouth - and whispered something to Lola.

Lola looked over at me, nodded, then beckoned me closer. Closer. Until I was kneeling on the bed again, between Chrissy's open legs, pointing the camera in her face.

Lola purred, "Chrissy has a special request." She took the camera from my hands but kept it trained on Chrissy as she pivoted to filming side-on. Chrissy took a deep breath, paused for a second, then looked into the camera, her head down. She was asking permission.

"I want some cock please ma'am."

'Show it to me."

"Yes ma'am." Chrissy'd hands were on my waist, then they were in my joggers, and then a single tug brought them down, violently releasing my arousal. It sprang up, slapped Chrissy on the chin and then came to rest directly in her eyeline.

"Very well. You may indulge."

There was a brief moment of mutual gazing - Lola looking at me with curiosity, Chrissy with excitement. I made eye contact with Lola, who just mouthed "Enjoy it". Chrissy held me by the shaft, feeling my hardness and wrapping her fingers round me to feel my thickness.

"It's been a while," she said, opening her legs as far as the binds would allow, "So go easy." She pushed me down from the waist and leaned back on her hands.

I put my legs under hers, and she lifted herself onto my lap as I held my dick up. The tip glided in, her wetness pulling it into her as her lips embraced my shaft. I lifted myself up, slowly, allowing her to gradually take the rest of me inside her.

She was so wet and yet so tight. I felt her body crash into mine, my entire length now swelling further. Chrissy threw her head back as I slowly pulled myself out of her. Before I could complete the pull, she had thrust forwards and I was engulfed again. We quickly found our rhythm - slow, deep strokes allowing her to feel every contour of my cock as she moved up and down on it. Chrissy was moaning and stroking herself, Lola couldn't look away.

"Is it good, baby?"

"So....good..."

"Do you wish I had one?"

Lola was filming over my shoulder, fixated on the penetration. Slow, forceful. She handed me the camera so that I could film them kissing while Chrissy was being fucked, and the sight nearly made me finish instantly. I pulled out, Lola filming in super close-up, and Chrissy instinctively tried to pull me back in.

"I'm...close," I breathlessly explained, lying back to process what had just happened. Lola put the camera down and lay down on her front, resting her hands on my legs. Chrissy put her hand between Lola's legs and played with her, but Lola was gazing at my cock. Still hard, the head was glistening with Chrissy's juices and Lola gingerly tried to wrap two fingers around the top of my shaft, just below the ridge of the head. They didn't quite fit, and she slid them down to the base before letting go. I shuddered.

Chrissy noticed, and started teasing her. "Do you want a go?"

Lola moved Chrissy's hand and sat up on the bed, facing me. She rolled onto her knees, grabbed Chrissy's hair and pulled her face into her crotch. Within seconds, Lola was quivering and pushing Chrissy away. These women know each other's bodies so well.

Lola turned back to me and and lifted her leg over mine. She was straddling my thighs, sliding the heat of her, wet- fresly lubricated by Chrissy's tongue - only the shaft of my cock. She slowly, agonisingly stroked me with her pussy, taking delight as I grew harder with each pass. I felt her reach the end, overshooting. And then, with what I swear was a shrug, she gently lowered herself onto me.

I don't know that I was Lola's first, but the trepidation which which she let me inside of her suggests that I must have been. Half inch by half inch, holding my cock tight so it couldn't slip. She moved her hips in circles around my head, making herself wet enough for it, then held me in place as she slowly bumped her pelvis into mine.

We looked at each other, shocked. Then we smiled, appreciating the ridiculousness of the situation. Chrissy had the camera and was taking pictures of us as we awkwardly discussed whether and how to continue.

"Shall I keep going?" I asked.

"I'm kind of in your hands here. No pressure..."

I slowly began to move inside Lola, hearing her gasp as she felt me move back and forth, gently at first but increasing the pressure with her apparent pleasure. I reached down to stroke her in time with my thrusts but Chrissy had beaten me to it. I could feel her tongue on my cock as she flicked it against Lola's clit.

"Are you enjoying this?" I asked her, probably too many times.

"Listen... UH," she said. "I will...UH... tell you if I don't... UH... like it..." she gasped. I was thrusting harder now, starting to lose control. Chrissy, one step ahead, had the camera again and was filming as I pulled myself out of Lola.

She got me rolling onto my back, grabbing my hair trigger hard-on and pointing it down.

She moved closer, framing my trembling cock in the foreground.

And then she reached over, wrapped her fingers around its swelling head, and stroked it upwards..

Lola watched with a combination of amazement and disgust as the first rope shot up into the air at a slight angle, splattering the bed's curtains. Chrissy let go but was too late to avoid being caught in the eruption. Still shuddering, I rolled onto my side as the girls started laughing.

"Every time?" Lola asked, with faux-naivete. "Seems like a hassle to me."

We cleaned up, then hooked up the camera to the TV and watched our masterpiece. As Lola and Chrissy saw themselves naked in ultra-HD, writhing and moaning and coming over and over again, I sensed they were in the mood for a sequel. I quietly returned to my room, and watched the video of Lola sampling my cock. Over and over again.