All Comments on 'Lesbians in Margate'

by Storymate

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
StorymateStorymateabout 3 years agoAuthor

This is the start of a series of stories about Jessica Allen. A young woman who finds out that she is a lesbian and finds love with other women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A bit rushed.

Only_connectOnly_connectabout 3 years ago

First lust, then passion, then desire... yes, that's it!

Some of the turns of phrase are a little bit awkward, but overall it's a fine little scene.

StorymateStorymateabout 3 years agoAuthor

I have left the comments open to all and will continue to do so. However, I must comment myself and say the if you do not like my stories if you want to criticises them fair enough but you do not have to both bite and tear at my flesh in doing so... I write from the UK United Kingdom perspective and use UK spelling and grammar. I have made accommodation for USA style and content. But It is not fair to critique my stories or quite so personal in the criticism of me... Please comment use some common courtesy when doing so. You do not need to be so cruel and cutting in your comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStorymate@Storymate
Hello to you all I am here for sexy, erotic messing about! From being in the chat room to writing stories, Saying hello, and sometimes waving goodbye. I have some special interesting kinky ideas and some very ordinary ideas. Sometimes they get all mixed up. So ring my bell, ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES